Stopwatch
Chapter 3: But Not This Time!

Copyright© 2012 by Old Man with a Pen

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: But Not This Time! - This, that, some of the other. You know I have no idea what she, my muse, is cooking up. It happens when it happens. It is what it is. No sex at first. We're too young. Later on...oh my...at least I hope so. Time is heavily featured...travel is too. Oh...The Capitol is in D.C. A State Capital is in the state. That's how I was taught and I'm sticking to it.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Magic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Spanking   Light Bond   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow  

THE BOX IS AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, WHEREVER THAT IS

or

If you think you're confused just think how I feel.


Wendy has mesmerized my Dad ... pretty easy to do ... after all, he did marry my mother.

Wendy claims she's sleeping with me tonight ... I have a single bed.

We're riding together in the backseat and it's my father's idea.

'You could hold my hand'

I held her hand. I can hear her in my head.

'Yes, you can.'

Evidently, she hears me in her head.

'Yes, I do.'

I wonder why my life got so interesting?

'You stop watches.'

And there's this box in my book bag.

'I wonder what's in it?'

'Will you quit that!'

'No.'

'Why not?'

'I never had anyone I could hear, who could hear me back.'

'Who can you hear?'

'Everyone.'

'That's got to suck.'

'It used to be confusing ... and loud. I learned.' She smiled at me ... the world blossomed. 'That you hear me is wonderful.'

"You guys are pretty quiet back there," Dad said. He reached up and moved the rearview mirror. "Holding hands, I see."

Wendy said, "I like riding in your Mercury, Mr. Austin. It's smooth. It must be pretty new."

"It's a 1950, I bought it new. I got it loaded." He turned on the radio ... fiddled with the dial ... turned it off. "I had the package; radio, whitewalls, fender skirts, stainless steel trim, fender mirrors, electric wipers and the heater ... oh ... and the big motor... 105 horsepower." Daddy likes to show off.

"My Grandfather has a Bella Figura Type 57 Coupe, it's a pretty nice car, too"

"Bella Figura?" my Dad asked, "What's that?"

"A Bugatti. 1938." Wendy said, "he brought it with him when he left Switzerland just before the War."

At the mention of Bugatti, Daddy nearly left the roadway. "Bugatti?" He choked. "What does your Grandfather do?"

"He fixes watches."

That proved to be too much for Poppa. He pulled over and turned to look at Wendy.

"Does he have a little shop near the State Capital?" he asked.

"Yes." She started doing things with her hands again.

"Hans?" He looked startled, "Hans Gruener?"

"Yes." Her hands and fingers are going crazy.

"My watch is in his shop." He complained, "It keeps stopping and no one in town can fix it. Your Granddad is supposed to be the best there is."

"Yes, he is." She's still doing little things with her hands.

"I wonder if it's fixed? Do you know?" he asked.

"It was ... it's not now."

"It was? It's not now?" Daddy gave her a look ... his captive witness being questioned by the Brilliant Lawyer Look. He wasn't watching her hands, he was watching her eyes.

Uh oh.

"Do you have any idea why? No ... of course you wouldn't ... you're just a child ... now could you know." Question ... answer ... statement, all in one go.

"Oh, but I do know. David did it."

UH OH!

"David did it." Not a question. Daddy heard that a lot.

"He stops watches."

"I know he can't wear one, they don't seem to like him," Daddy was puzzling out loud.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.