Training Susan - Cover

Training Susan

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 2

It was over 3 weeks since Susan, Albert and Daryl got together. It was Susan that inquired if Albert has heard from Daryl lately. Emailing Daryl Albert received a message from Daryl saying that Susan has to contact him if she wants to continue instruction from him.

It was one thing to have Albert set up the meetings. That way Susan could rationalize that she is doing it for her husband, but Daryl wants her to set up the next meeting. She will have to come to terms with her need to be submissive. Susan sat down at the computer many times over the next week before she obtained the nerve to send the Email to Daryl.

"Hi Daryl:

When do you want to get together? We can meet you anytime? Let us know your schedule. Your friends Susan and Albert." She wrote.

The next day Thursday morning Susan checked her emails as she usually does every morning before her grand daughter gets up and she saw the reply from Daryl. He told her that he will meet her on Saturday at 11 am at a restaurant on Route 5 in West Springfield. Susan did not know if she wanted to go there on Saturday, but his Email was almost like a demand rather than asking her if it was a good time for her. What she didn't know is that Daryl contacted Albert to ask him if it was a good time to meet before he emailed her back.

All day Friday Susan made sure she got everything she needed for Saturday between watching her Grand daughter. She put shaving equipment in her pocket book. Made sure she had a dress or skirt and top with buttons. When Albert came home from his consulting job at 2:30 he was waiting for Susan to tell him that they were going to Springfield to meet Daryl. She told him when they were going out to supper.

The next morning Susan got into the shower she shaved her legs and under her arms. Looking in the mirror at her pubic mound she needed to have a grooming. She could feel the hair around her rectum, but she did not shave herself per order of Daryl.

Going into her bedroom Susan put on a dress that buttons down the front. She decided to put on a bra because she does not like to have people looking at her large breasts bouncing around and panties so she would not ruin the seat in their new truck. She will also have to take them off in front of Daryl and her husband when they get to their destination.

Coming out of the bedroom Susan was questioned by her daughter going shopping in the outfit she was wearing. Going to the closet she got her long coat. Our daughter flustered Susan and she was complaining all the way to Springfield that she cannot wear what she wants to without getting questioned by their daughter. Good thing it was an hour drive to Springfield that is how long it took for Susan to calm down.

Daryl called on Susan's cell phone just as we got off the turnpike. He was waiting for us at the restaurant. It took us about 5 minutes to get there. We had a great meal at the restaurant. Susan told Daryl what happened between our daughter and her. Daryl related some of the things that happened to him when they went to New Orleans. After a leisurely dinner they proceeded to a motel in Hadley about 30 minutes from Springfield.

During the drive Susan was becoming agitated. In less than a hour she will be nude and being examined by Daryl while her husband takes pictures. She likes the attention, but she does not like to have to be naked in front of him. Susan has to decide if today is the last day that she will do this. "I think I am going to tell him that I will not do this anymore. I don't like to be told what to do." She thought to herself.

Upon arriving at the motel Daryl went into the office to get a room. Coming out of the office he got in his car and drove around back to a first floor room that overlooked a mini mall. They parked in front of the room and Daryl got on his cell phone talked for a minute or two then opened his trunk to remove a overnight bag, which he brought into the room with him. Albert and Susan followed Daryl to the room. He used the key card to unlock the door.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.