Problem Child - Cover

Problem Child

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 1

Sara was married with a son named Frederick. He was 15 years old. Her husband Steve was always working. Sara stayed home, she had a nice house and new car, but she was lonely and was having an affair with her husband's accountant Robert. The nightmare started when he stopped over her house to go over some of the information for the household expenses in December, that was five months ago.

Today he stopped by, it was Friday afternoon, they ended up on the living room couch. Her naked, with her legs spread he was rubbing her vagina vigorously, as she was moaning, and Bob the accountant playing with her nipples, when in walked her son. She hurriedly covered herself, by pulling her dress over her exposed body and Bob moved away both looked guiltily at her son.

Freddie said, "Hi guys," Smiling at them and went to his room without a backwards glance.

Bob left and Sara went to Freddie's room to talk to him. He said nothing about what he saw. She let it go rationalizing to herself, "maybe he didn't notice," she thought.

A few days latter Freddie came home from school with a hand full of papers. He gave them to his mother and said to her, "You or dad have to help me with these the teacher said."

Sara opened up the literature; it was a sex education booklet. 'Your Body and You' it was called. On the inside of the first page was a notice to the parents asking that they go through the materials with their children. Sara was embarrassed by the content of the booklet, as the subject of sex was never talked about in their family.

"I will have your dad go over this material with you Freddie." Said Sara

"I want you to go over this material with me Mom, dad is never home. I need to know this material for a test in the next few days." Said Freddie

She sighed and said "OK."

Everything was going well while they were going over the male anatomy and Freddie knew most of the answers for the quiz. When it came to the female anatomy Sara was shocked when Freddie while looking a the diagram of the female anatomy asked Sara. " Is that what you look like Mom?"

Sara turning red said "Yes Fred, all women have basically the same body parts."

"Great" Freddie said, "Can I see."

Sara almost fainted she was so embarrassed saying. "I don't think it would be right, I am your mother."

"Oh it is OK to show your body to that guy that was here the other day, but not me your son, so I can learn something right?" Fumed Freddie as he walked out of the study.

Sara was very frightened presently if Steve her husband ever found out he would divorce her. She realized that she was in big trouble at this moment.

The next morning as Freddie was leaving for school he said. " Mom I am going to tell dad what I saw the other day in the living room if you do not let me examine the female form, when I get home from school today."

All day Sara was nervous about the afternoon when Freddie comes home. She did not know what to do, after giving the situation much thought she rationalized that she is performing a service showing her son what a woman looks like, so there will not be as much a mystery to him about the female anatomy.

Sara was mad a herself if she didn't have their accountant come to their house she would not be in this situations presently. They should have gone to a motel as they usually did. She will have to deal with it this afternoon when Freddie comes home, if he says anything to her. Hopefully he was just trying to get her attention and will not make her go through the humiliation of having to show him her body.

Fred came home at 3:00 from school he had more papers for her. She put them aside for now. Sara had to find out if Freddie remembered about this morning if he was still going to tell his father if she did not let him look at her.

"Well," Freddie said

Sara's heart pounded in her chest. She had her answer.

"OK" she said "but only one time.

"No!" Fred said, "whenever I tell you I want to see you, your going to have to let me or I will tell Dad."

Sara countered, "I will let you examine me when you want as long as you keep your marks up to a 'A' during the rest of your school career."

Fred thought for a while then said. "That is reasonable it will give me an incentive to be an A student."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.