Confronting His Lies - Cover

Confronting His Lies

Copyright© 2012 by Amasterfound

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Peter and Ward are a lot more than friends. Peter wants Ward to own up to it, but Ward is in denial. What can Peter do to help Ward wake up to the truth? What does the college classmate with a crush on Ward have to do with it? What happens in the end? Read and find out if you dare.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Reluctant   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Wow, aren't we getting a little frisky here? Was it something in the tea, or are you just excited about fulfilling an old crush?" Ward flirted, as they headed back to the townhouse he shared with Peter.

"Well, if it was something in my tea, you must have put it there!" Selene winked at him.

"Since we've eliminated that possibility, I'd say that you're rather excited about fulfilling an old crush," he teased her back.

"Yes, I am!" she replied.

Selene moved closer to Ward, her hand sliding further to the left near his crotch. He moved his right hand to her thigh in response, wondering why it felt awkward. Selene rode in comfortable silence, listening to the soft rock station's nightly segment for love songs. This put her in a romantic mood for what was to come.

Arriving at Ward's medium-sized townhouse, Selene started to open the door to his Mustang, but he stopped her.

"Let me open that door for you, please," Ward insisted, trying to use the delay to make it feel more natural for him. He didn't understand why the anxiety returned.

"Why, thank you. You're being quite the gentleman tonight," she pointed out.

"That's the way I believe a lady should be treated," he forced a grin.

Ward helped Selene out of the car. Wondering why he was so tense, she followed him to the townhouse door. It took little effort for him to unlock the front door and let her inside what struck her as a rather well kept bachelor pad. He hadn't been lying earlier that evening when he said that their "bachelor pad" was cleaner than most, she thought.

"Would you care for a nightcap?" he nervously asked her, wanting some liquid courage.

"Yes, but only if you share one with me. I don't want to drink by myself," she responded.

"Sounds good to me," Ward made himself smile while checking his messages. The message indicator flashed, telling him that someone had left him a message.

"Ward, our special shipment that was due tomorrow has been delayed, so you don't have to come in until Monday at 10. Have a good weekend," his boss told him through the voice mail.

"That was my boss. She told me that I didn't have to work tomorrow, so I can stay up and sleep in a bit. What will you drink?" Ward remarked, hoping that a stronger buzz would help him relax.

"Why don't you pick the drinks? I don't know what you have available," Selene observed.

"Oh, yeah, that was dumb of me! How about some Seagram's 7 with some 7 Up?" he asked.

"Otherwise known as Seagram's 7 and 7? It's one of my favorites!" she reacted.

After pouring the drinks, Ward asked, "Why don't I show you our place while we drink?"

"I would love to see the rest of your townhouse," Selene responded.

Ward showed Selene the kitchen and dining area, which were larger than most in townhouses. He then led her upstairs to show her the bedrooms and the sizable secondary bathroom. Ward pointed to Peter's room, the door being open. Selene noticed that the room looked like either unused or kept by an anal-retentive man, because it showed no signs of use.

"For a man in his twenties, Peter has an immaculately clean bedroom," Selene commented, wondering why.

"That's just Peter. He tends to be 'anal' about some things," Ward punned, enjoying the inside joke.

Ward then showed Selene his own bedroom. This contained the master bathroom, which was larger than the other one. She could tell that it was definitely "lived-in". She noticed a pair of shoes that were too large to fit Ward's feet in the corner, along with some clothes lying there. Ward quickly picked up the clothes and tossed them into the hamper.

"Peter showered here earlier, so he left his clothes and shoes here. He likes my pulsating shower better," he anxiously pointed out.

Selene personally thought it was strange for a supposedly "anal" man to leave his clothes lying in another man's bedroom. There was also the odd act of taking off his clothes in the room to begin with, instead of undressing in his own room, but she dismissed these minor issues. She noticed a peculiar smell in the bedroom that was not in the rest of the house.

She sniffed the air and asked Ward "What is that smell? I can't quite place it. It seems like I've smelt it before."

"I lit some incense earlier tonight that is called 'Sex' or something like that. It's supposed to make the room smell good," he quickly explained.

"Uh huh! I have heard of incense called that. Maybe that is it, though it really smells more like people have done it in here than some incense," she replied skeptically.

"Yeah, that's the point of the incense," Ward nervously covered up, wishing that he had lit some incense.

Selene sat on the bed, taking her drink with her. Pushing her doubts aside, she sipped it and winked at Ward, getting bolder by the minute. She was quite eager to get on with the main event, so she uncrossed her legs and let him see her panties. Ward tossed back the remaining cocktail and set the glass down. Then he started slowly undressing, kicking off his shoes, and then removing his shirt. The whole time, he watched for her reaction and hoped that he didn't misread her actions.

Ward really felt the impact of the booze by this point, aiding him in his self-delusion. He started rationalizing to convince himself that there was nothing wrong with him other than being out of practice with the dating life. He told himself that it had nothing to do with Peter and their conversation earlier. The excuses were really bullshit, but he believed them anyway.

"Oh, boy, I love a good striptease!" she encouraged him.

"So do I!" he taunted her, fueled by her interest.

"Oh, I'll give you one, as soon as you finish with mine!" she slyly responded.

Ward then removed his belt, unzipped his pants, and slowly dropped them, which left him in his boxers.

"Ah, so you wear boxer briefs, huh? I like!" she said with excitement.

"Well, I hate tighty-whities. They make me feel constricted down there!" he replied.

"I can understand. I feel the same way about wearing under-wire bras. I swear that they were invented by a sadistic male," Selene empathized, while she observed his hardening cock. "You have rather large equipment there!"

"Thank you! Now, where is my striptease?" Ward feigned impatience, wondering why he kept thinking of Peter's striptease instead of Selene's. He badly needed to get Peter off his mind, as it only led to more confusion.

Selene stood up and gestured for him to sit down on the bed in her place. She started the striptease, slipping off her designer leather sandals. Then she unbuttoned her sleeveless blouse, slowly slid it down her arms, and let it drop to the floor. She removed her blue jean miniskirt, letting it drop to the floor. She stood there in her silk, red lace panties and matching bra.

"Very nice! I definitely like what I see!" Ward praised her, still unable to focus on the scantily clad woman in front of him. What was the matter with him? Why wasn't he aroused by this woman who threw herself at him? Why didn't such feminine attention affect him normally?

Selene turned around, presenting her back to him. She reached behind herself, unclasped the clip to her bra, and then removed it. She hooked her thumb into the sides of her panties, slowly sliding them over her ass. She let them drop of their own accord to the floor. She turned her head and smiled teasingly at him.

"Are you just going to stand there and tease me, or are you going to turn around and show me the rest of you?" he asked half-seriously.

"Yes, I was just giving you a strip tease act! That is what you asked for, isn't it?" she told him coyly.

Selene turned around and let him see the rest of her.

She felt his awkwardness and didn't really understand it. She started to doubt her own sex appeal, but wondered if there was actually something else going on in Ward's mind. She was not blind about something being wrong.

"You're a little distant. Is there a problem? Am I not what you expected?" Selene probed.

"I'm just a little rusty. It's my first serious date. I'm fine, there's nothing wrong with you, " Ward said, as he stood up and folded down the sheet and bedspread, noticing that Peter had not changed the sheets from earlier that day. He was glad that the color of the sheets hid any telltale evidence.

Ward climbed into the king-sized bed, gesturing for Selene to join him there. She sat on the bed, sliding over next to him, lying down beside him. Ward then lightly kissed Selene, running his hands over her body. Ward moved his hands over the front of her body, starting at her breasts. He lightly fondled them, and then continued down to her stomach, to the juncture between her legs and what was hidden there. He cupped her ass, squeezing it lightly, though he kept visualizing Peter's ass instead.

"I love how smooth your skin is, Selene. Very pleasing to the touch," he remarked. "You have a classic hourglass figure, not the 'model-thin' look."

"Yeah, I like to eat too much to starve myself to death like some models do," she laughed, thinking of her fondness for Frito pies and chili cheese coney dogs.

Selene moved her hands down his back and stopped at his ass. She grabbing his cheeks, pulling him closer toward herself. She pressed her body against him, allowing him to feel her breasts against his chest and her pussy against his hard cock. She leaned her head onto his shoulder and took in a deep whiff of his scent, her nose pressed into his neck.

"You have a refreshing masculine smell. I love it. I need you now!" Selene demanded.

Ward, sensing the mounting urgency expressed in her words, slid his hand down to her pussy. He fingered her pussy, preparing her for his large cock.

"I'm ready now, Ward! Please, take me!" Selene begged.

Ward turned Selene onto her back, eagerly thrusting his cock into her very wet opening. Ward finally got more into the mood. Selene grabbed Ward's shoulders from beneath him, as if holding on for dear life. She met him, thrust for thrust, as it had been too long since she last had sex with someone!

Ward pushed in and out of Selene, harder and faster with each stroke. He noticed her quickening in breath and the tightening of her pussy as she approached her climax. He found himself remembering Peter's hard cock in his ass as he fucked Selene, which excited him more.

"Oh, God, I'm gonna cum!" she cried out.

"Yes, cum for me!" he answered, enjoying the heat of the moment.

The orgasm hit Selene with a massive force that took her breath away. It had been far too long since the last time she came.

"Wow, you're very tight!" Ward groaned.

As her breathing returned to normal, he whispered for her to turn over into the "doggie" position.

"I want to go deeper in you!" Ward demanded.

"Yes, deeper in me, please!" Selene responded as she turned over onto her knees and elbows, her sensitive breasts touching the bed. Ward mounted her from behind and thrust forcefully into Selene's pussy, making her moan even more.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.