Office Affairs
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Col. Jack Harrison

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lucian Butler has found that something as simple as taking the mandatory CAP test can greatly complicate one's life. He has also discovered just how crazy one Sunday can be.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Space   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   White Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Squirting   Food   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Size   BBW   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Violence   Workplace   Prostitution   Nudism   Military   sci-fi adult story,sci-fi sex story

Lucian Butler awoke Monday morning with a distinct problem: his two concubines lacked fresh clothes for that workday. He solved it easily for Violet by letting her wear some of his clothes, but Miranda was trickier, due to her bust size. He finally found an especially baggy shirt, but she would have to let her breasts hang free since she had no clean bra with her. Given the increased free expression at the workplace in the past few months since the President's Speech, it shouldn't be too much trouble, but they weren't absolutely sure.

Naturally, all of these wardrobe issues prevented the trio from enjoying any risque experiences, such as shower sex, that morning. There was simply not enough time to do that and avoid being late for work. They all took Lucian's Jeep to the office, where they were greeted by a sight worthy of a porn flick. Melina Nikopoulos walked right behind them dressed only in lingerie, complete with lace stockings, garters, etc. She wore high heels as well. It was by far the most shocking outfit she had chosen so far. Clearly, she was desperate to find a sponsor, to the point of risking her job.

"Hi, Lucian," she spoke his name as seductively as possible in her South Philly accent.

"Good morning, Melina," he coughed.

Despite their foursome the night before, Violet and Miranda both blushed somewhat in reaction to Melina's choice of attire. It was very brazen, especially with the crotchless panties. It also made Violet wet, just thinking about the idea of Melina, Miranda, or herself getting fucked from behind in such a sexy costume.

"Had some company last night, Lucian?" Melina winked at them.

"You could say that," Lucian chuckled.

Violet and Miranda giggled at that comment. Melina ran her tongue across her upper lip in response, in addition to other body language which strongly hinted at sexual desire. She pulled her CAP card out of her left garter, bending over to do so. It was apparent that the blonde was onto them, and wasn't about to miss her best opportunity to escape the blue planet because of anything as impractical as modesty, shame, or the judgment of others.

"Don't you think that we should at least wait until break before I read your card?" Lucian asked as the girls and he clocked in, not really minding so much as gauging Melina's state of mind.

"Screw that. Or, better yet, screw me. If you have an open spot for me, that is. Shall we exchange prisoners?" Melina teased, presenting him with her score.

"Okay, but I have to get working soon," Lucian smiled as he read the numbers for his aggressive colleague. He did his level best to seem unaffected, but no one was fooled. The trouble was, he still had to pay the bills in the meantime.

The statistics didn't lie. Melina Nikopoulos was a 5.9. Judging from her trend of stimulating behavior, Lucian assumed that it wasn't a weak libido that held her back. The most plausible reason was either low loyalty, passivity (improbable), or poor motherhood figures. She went pale as a ghost as she read his score, and then started visibly leaking her juices down her thighs in obvious arousal. Melina did nothing by halves.

Lucian found himself trying to work with a serious hard-on. It was distracting, to put it mildly. The three women didn't help matters by using every conceivable excuse to drop by his cubicle. He wondered if any of them would get work done at all that day. It got crowded in a hurry, and other women soon followed their example, from curiosity if nothing else. The incessant flirting, even by his supervisor Jeanette, made his efforts to concentrate on the job virtually impossible.

By lunchtime, realizing that Melina hadn't gotten fired for her exposure, Miranda had removed her shirt and flashed everyone her natural D cup breasts. It was apparently for Lucian's benefit, however, since she took it off right in front of him. The only muttering came from Dinah, a Jehovah's Witness who was less than impressed by this blatant display of womanly charms. Even Clifford thought it a riot, mostly for amusement (he really was gay).

It was apparent that the rumor had spread through the office by this point. Everyone and their aunt knew that Lucian was a sponsor and had two spots left for concubines. It didn't take Lucian much time to accumulate a lot of female company and attention. The entire staff fixed their eyes squarely on him, watching as he ate with a now topless Miranda and bottomless Violet (who decided that HER best assets needed display as well). When a dozen or so ladies and a gay man stared at one with undisguised fascination, it could be rather unnerving.

Finally, Melina simply decided that she wouldn't take no for an answer. She bent over again, this time with her hands on the opposite end of the cafeteria table (the billing office had a separate dining area, since it was in a different building from the hospital itself), offered herself to Lucian for his pleasure. He coolly finished his catfish fillet, downed his Coke, and walked over to admire her ass. She certainly had a pleasing bottom, there was no doubt of that. Lucian couldn't help himself. He grabbed Melina by a bra strap and led her to the largely unused men's room (with only two men in the office, it was fairly private).

Not wishing to use a stall, for hygienic reasons, Lucian pushed Melina over the sink and gave the petite blonde what she clearly wanted from him. Her pussy was as wet as a washcloth and she nearly came from the roughness of this particular test-drive. Melina moved her hips with a manic energy that removed any question of her actual feelings. Lucian reveled in fucking this Greek goddess as much as she did in being fucked by him. Melina appeared to have decided that he had more than just survival to offer her: in some, hidden animal part of her brain, she craved nothing more than the chance to be taken by a man. Lucian didn't have much of a chance to prevent his release, even if he wanted to stop it.

"Alright, woman, you get your wish. Your ass is mine. Now, if you'll come along with me, I have work to do," he said as he slapped her ass one more time and took her to the time-clock with his other two concubines.

"I gather that Melina here has passed her exam?" Miranda asked with her usual dry wit as they punched back in for the afternoon.

"With flying colors. She's a trooper, this one. A little kinky, but there's nothing wrong with that," Lucian relived the deliciousness of the quickie for just a second.

"Hey, I'm a whore. What do you expect?" Melina reminded him.

"Yes, well, you don't need to do THAT anymore, honey, if I know Lucian here," Violet referred to Melina's other job.

"You're right about that. You belong to me now, just like Violet and Miranda," Lucian assured her.

"Thank God! I was ready to quit that, since I need to focus on getting off this planet. I just have two clients these days, and they'll be gone pretty soon, I think," Melina agreed with a new happiness in her voice.

The four of them didn't get very far after they clocked in for the rest of the day.

"Hey, stud, come this way, will you?" Jeanette called out to Lucian suddenly from her office.

"Boss lady calls ... hmmm ... wonder what she wants?" Violet winked at him, her fingers subconsciously straying to her naked pussy.

"I'll tell you when I find out myself," Lucian smiled, albeit nervously.

Jeanette's behavior that day had been rather unconventional, but Lucian didn't honestly know if or when she might revert to "boss" mode. She was a new supervisor and he still wondered how in the hell she got the promotion. Power often turned even friendly women like her into serious bitches. He just hoped that he wasn't about to learn this about her the hard way.

"Close the door, please. We don't want your camp followers to hear everything with their own ears. I know they're going to eavesdrop. That's fine. I want to keep them guessing about some of it until you actually tell them. It gives me some feeling of control over this situation, and God knows that I have very little of that. Please, sit down, sugar," Jeanette eased into her cushy chair, clearly trying in vain to relax and seem the confident woman in a position of authority. She seemed to sense that she needed every advantage she could find.

"Is this a formal reprimand?" Lucian cut to the chase, not sure how to interpret her little measures to assert herself.

"No, I'm not a fool. Fighting human nature is pointless. The survival instinct is here to stay, and Melina's actions are just the start. Yeah, I saw some of it this morning and heard about the rest. I can't really expect decorum and professionalism from ladies who are now faced with possible violent deaths for themselves and their families. We have all seen the 'Average Joe' program by now, either live, in syndication, or by viral video. We've heard the President's Speech as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.