A Kitten's Heart - Cover

A Kitten's Heart

Copyright© 2012 by AmentiKitti

Chapter 1~ Warm Arms

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1~ Warm Arms - Amenti is a PSI agent... and a virgin. When her more-experiencedd partner takes a liking to her, everything will change...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Magic   Fiction   Furry   First   Petting  

Amenti pushed her hair out of her eyes as she walked into PSI[Paranormal and Supernatural Investigation] headquarters. Amenti was an agent there, her team was in the top class. Only creatures of the paranormal or supernatural were allowed to work there, the supernatural's own FBI.

Zeena, a very pretty, long-haired brunette vampire waved at Amenti from the front desk. Amenti smiled then walked into the female locker rooms. They were empty, and Amenti headed towards her locker, opening it.

The uniforms for PSI were casual clothes, the supernatural beings wanted to blend in as humans. Amenti grabbed her clothes and stepped in front of the mirror to get dressed.

Amenti was a weretiger, she could transform into a black tiger with white stripes, but as a human she was ferociously beautiful. She had shoulder-length black hair with white tiger stripes in it. Her eyes were a ice blue with the slitted cat pupils. Pretty, pink lips covered up her sharp teeth, but filled in her pale skinned face. Her breasts weren't too, fakely big, or small and pointy, they were full and graced her wide hips and small, slender waist. Her legs were long and slender, even though she was short.

Amenti clipped on her double A push up bra, then slipped into her tight, white tanktop. Over that, she put on her thin, black, long sleeved shirt that had a few cut-like tears in it. Amenti pulled on her black skinny jeans over her white thong befor sitting down to put on her knee-high black army boots with white laces. Finally, she grabbed her twin, curved, a foot and a half long, blades, Fang and Claw, and slipped one into each boot.

Amenti stood up, smiling at her vicious look, showing her long white canines. Even as beautiful as she was, Amenti was still a virgin.

Amenti headed out the locker doors, going for the elevator right beside it. She pressed the button and slipped inside as it opened up. Pressing the button for her team's office, Amenti leaned against the wall and yawned. "This had better be good for getting me up so early," Amenti thought inside her head. The doors opened and she was met with her hree other team members.

Kate, a sweet, light witch with white-blonde, cropped hair and large blue-green eyes. Luca, the captain, a werewolf who, in human form, had fire-red hair, a muscular body, and lightning-green eyes. He was very handsome. Then Agent Sage Shayne, a half elf, half werewolf breed who was extremely hot. His eyes were a serious, stormy-green, his hair was unruly and was a black-green color at barely touched his shoulders. He was lean and muscular, with long, pointed ears and had the strength of a werewolf.

Amenti stepped in and Kate stood next to her while Sage flashed her a brief smile, Luca nodded and spun behind his desk.

"Alright agents. Sine the Black Water Team all got injured in the feline accident, we're going to have to work double time as we are the next senior class," Luca placed his hands on his desk and pierced them with his narrow eyes. "The Fire Wolf Team will get paid double, which I'm sure will stop any complaining." Here, he glared at them. "Just grin and bear it." Luca nodded, leaning back and crossing his arms. "Any questions?"

Kate twisted her hands then asked, "So we'll be spending more time together?" Luca nodded an Kate clapped her hands. "Yay." Amenti and Sage shot her a look as Luca grinned, revealing sharp teeth. "I'm glad you approve, Kate." Luca grabbed his keys. "Town patrol, let's go!" Amenti yawned and they trodded out of the PSI headquarters.

They all piled into the black sedan, Amenti and Kate in the back, Luca in the driver's seat, and Sage in shotgun. They drove rrom out of an open parking lot from behind the large, white manor of PSI H.Q., out the black cmetal gate, and into traffic.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.