The Gods - Cover

The Gods

Copyright© 2012 by LordAnubis6238

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Zeus makes a vassal of a Sanitation worker from Harlem, New York, changing his life and hopefully with Hera's help changing Zeus once and for all!!

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Mind Control   Magic   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

I walked back to my car and drove to the front of Brooks Brothers to pick up my items. As I got out of the car, the salesmen started walking out with my purchases and loaded them in to my trunk, which was in the front of the car. I thanked them and drove off toward my new penthouse on Park Avenue.

It was 3 O' clock when I pulled up in front of the building that housed my penthouse. The valet opened my door and said "Good afternoon Sir! Are you here to visit someone?" "No, I am the new owner of the top floor penthouse." I told him as I showed him the deed. "Well ... then welcome home sir! Do you have anything to unload from the trunk sir?" "Yes, I have some garment bags from Brooks Brothers in there." "I will park your car and bring them up to you sir. When you hear the "doorbell" say "Who's there?" and it activates the intercom closest to you so you can communicate with whoever is at the bottom of your personal elevator. The penthouse is fully equipped with smart house technology, so you can speak aloud anything you want from the lights dimming, turning on or off, to turning on the shower, or even setting the temperature in each individual room. Sorry I just find that really cool! Welcome to Park Avenue Place! I'll be up with your suits shortly sir. The doorman will show you to your elevator." He said as he got into my car. I walked into the lobby past the doorman holding it for me and the doorman on the other side of the door greeted me and escorted me to my elevator and explained "Sir, you stick your key into to this keyhole and press the button to summon your elevator. If someone presses it without the key it buzzes you upstairs, and you answer by saying "Who's there?", which you can change to anything you want by telling the SMART house system to change that or any of the other commands used to control various things in your home. If you want to change anything more complicated go to the computer in the room just off the master bedroom and change it on there. Here comes the valet with your items. Do you want him to ride up with you?" "Sure." We got on the elevator when it arrived and rode it up to my penthouse. As soon as I entered I heard a female voice say "Welcome home Sir. Are you my new owner?" I looked over at the valet and asked "Is that the house talking?" Before he could reply the same voice replied "Technically yes, I am the computer that runs this home. I am at the owner's beck and call. If you are the owner I can be silent if you wish." The last part almost sounded sad. "No, I like your voice; I'm just not used to a house greeting me home is all. I am the new owner. My name is Charlie. What should I call you, I don't want to say "computer" every time I wish to speak to you; that would be weird?" "Welcome to your new home Charlie. My system is called Smart House Automated Restricted Owner Network. You can call me S.H.A.R.O.N., if it pleases you Charlie." "Thank you Sharon, I think I will call you that, I think it suits you." I replied to her? "Oh I'm sorry please put those in my bedroom, Thank you." I quickly told the valet. I explored the first floor while I waited for him to come back down. The home was amazing, the lights came on as I went into each new room, and the furniture looked perfect for this house. I knew I would like it, but I fell in love with the house right away. The valet came back down about ten minutes later, just as I was walking back into the foyer. I thanked him and handed him a twenty out of my wallet and headed upstairs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.