Crystal Control - Cover

Crystal Control

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

Crystal Control

I decided I needed to do some real research on the human mind and psychology, so I headed back to my new favorite place, library. It took me about two hours to go through their entire section of books on psychology. Basically what I found just confirmed what I already had concluded.

My initial impression of Mrs. Frost was correct; there was a part of her that had never grown up due to the way everyone had always giving her whatever she wanted. So when I disciplined her, it was like disciplining a small child, and like a small child, even though they don't like the discipline, they subconsciously realize that it means that someone cares about them; especially if it is followed by affection. So the little girl in Barbra is growing up and quickly.

As I'm leaving the library I get a call from Madeline on my cell phone, asking me to stop by. So from the library I head over to her house. First though, I pop in on mom and dad to check on how they are doing. They both seem glad to see me. Dad seems like his old self, but mom is acting a little weird, she hugs me a little longer than usually and gives me a kiss on the cheek telling me how much she's missed me.

Dad grabs me and him a beer and we sit down for a quick chat. I can't help noticing my mom staring at me though. Something is up, so I quickly link up with her to see what's going on. She's still struggling with the dream we shared a few nights ago, evidently in my dream I was drawing her to me, and she is still feeling drawn to me, but she doesn't understand why.

Great I think, another woman I'm going to have to deal with; I'm beginning to wonder when I'm going to have time to save the planet. But not right now, I have too much going on and it's only been a week since this whole thing started.

So I quickly finish the beer dad gave me; it just dawned on me that he gave me a beer, another weird thing to consider. I get up and tell them that I have to go visit Madeline. They ask me to come back later, but I tell them I probably won't be able too, maybe tomorrow.

I'm lost in thought walking next door and ring the bell. Jack opens the door "Hello sir" and lets me in.

"Hey Jack, so what's going on?" I asked. He just shrugs his shoulders

About then Madeline comes into the room, sees me and yells "ALAN" and runs and jumps into my arms, giving me a really long, open mouth, tongue on tongue, suck my tonsils out kiss.

Jack says "maybe I should leave you two alone" as we break the kiss. I can see the tent in his pants, so he's enjoying this too. "No" says Madeline, "I wanted you both here to tell you this, since I love both of you." We both look at her as she starts bouncing up and down screaming "I'M PREGNANT, I'M PREGNANT!!"

"That's wonderful honey" Jack says, "I can't believe it, I'm finally going to be a father."

Madeline goes over and gives Jack a sweet kiss on the lips, nothing like what I got earlier, but tender none the less. Then she comes back to me.

"Alan, I cannot thank you enough for this gift you've given me. It is the best thing anyone has ever done for me" Madeline then hugs me and kisses me deep again.

Meanwhile Jack is say "Way to go sir, I knew you could do it. I owe you a great dept as well, anything you want, just name it."

I stop kissing Madeline for a moment and say "Well right now, I'd like the use of your bedroom and wife." I don't wait for permission as I grab her hand and start that direction.

Still Jack says "sure, no problem, it's the least I can do Sir."

Once we get the bedroom we waste no time stripping naked and lie down on the bed.

"Madeline, I am so happy for you I tell her, I know you'll make a great mom." Actually thinking of her as mom makes me think of my mom, but I quickly dismiss the thought and start kissing Madeline on the mouth and then tits and then fingering her cunt, which is getting wetter by the second.

She's moaning and sighing, then says "Oh Alan, I'm so happy, the only thing that would make me happier at this moment is your big cock inside of me. Please, Fuck me with that huge cock!" as she's getting worked up even more.

I happen to glance up at the open door of the bedroom and see Jack in the hall with his pants around his ankles working his cock with his hand. "Looks like we have an audience" I whisper to Madeline. "Ride me" I next tell her. She straddles me with her legs and then raises her self up as high as she can while on her knees, but she can't get high enough. So I grab her waist with both hands and lift her up and then move her in position and let her slide down my pole.

"AAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!" she moans loudly and she sinks all the way to the hilt. "God you fill me so full" she kisses my mouth, pressing her tits to my chest as she's impaled on my cock. She sits back up, keeping her hands on my chest and then starts grinding her pelvis to mind, then starts up and down on my cock.

I start pumping my hips up into her and soon we have a good rhythm going. I see Jack in the hallway pumping his little dick furiously. Madeline is screaming "OH GOD, YES FUCK ME, FILL ME WITH YOUR COCK, FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM, AAHHH, IIIIIEEEEE! I'M CUMMMING, OH YES!!! OH YESSSS!!! YESSSSSS!

We all climax at the same time, Madeline, my self and Jack, with Jack squirting all over the wall in the hallway. Madeline collapses on top of me for a little bit, then roles off and lays next to me. "God that was good" she smiles to me and kisses me.

"I have to go" I tell her as I start to rise from the bed.

"So soon?" she asks disappointed.

"Yes, I'm sorry" then I'm struck with an idea "Jack, get you perverted little ass over hear and clean your wife's pussy with your tongue, and don't stop until she tells you too, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir!" he replies as he starts crawling onto the bed.

"And Jack, under no circumstance is your penis to get near her, do you understand, not even if she asks you" I command him. "Madeline, make sure he does as he's told."

"Yes sir" he replies, and Madeline responds "yes Alan" as I finish dressing and head out the door. I hear Madeline yelling at Jack as I leave the house "Come on Jack, suck my pussy, lick me good!" I'm glad she's coming out of her shell.

On the way back to my place, I pick up some diner for Barbra and myself. I brought it down to her 'room.' As I entered, she jumped up from her bed and threw her arms around me "Master, I missed you!" and kissed me on the lips.

"Here's your diner" I informed her and sat down at the table. We both were quiet for awhile, just eating our meals, the TV news in the background. I watched her as she ate and decided to probe her mind for a bit.

She's still confused by her feelings, on one hand she's developing feelings for me, she feels that I might be the only person in the world that does care about her, which is comforting and scares her at the same time. It also troubles her since I am not only twenty years younger than her, but a student in her class as well.

There is also a part of her that is frustrated and upset about her imprisonment. If freed she wasn't sure if she could go back home, at least not to her husband, she realizes that he's not right for her. She is reexamining her feelings about her kids, they'd always been more of burden then anything, but now she wonders if it's too late to have a better relationship with them. Then there's her job, she knows all her students and the faculty all hate her.

When she finishes her meal, she asks me "Master I ask a question?" I nod my approval.

"What are your plans for me? Do you plan on letting me out of here?"

I reply "That's two questions, but I believe I can answer both. My plans are to continue your training. Today was a big day for you, but you still have much to learn, so depending on how you do and how well you learn will determine when I let you out of here."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.