Crystal Control
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

A couple of hours later I returned to the loft with my supplies. After putting things away I went back to my laptop to see how things are going. Mrs. Frost is pacing back and forth like a caged animal in her room. I decide to link up with her and see what's on her mind.

What I find is a sea of emotion, she is obviously angry, frustrated, confused, scared and a little excited. I don't want to use my powers on her much, I want to break her 'the old fashion way' but decide to tweak her excitement more.

I see too that she's starting to put together her last memories before I nabbed her. 'I remember scolding Alan Reid for being in the faculty parking lot, and then he did something, snapped his finger and everything went black. Could he be the one doing all this? He must have somehow drugged me or something. But how ... and all this, he's just a punk kid.' So she's starting to figure it out, I guess I won't need the mask anymore.

"Mrs. Frost, I think it's about time to begin your punishment" I announce over the speakers, startling her out of her thoughts.

"You wouldn't dare!" she screeches back to me. I don't bother to reply, instead grab some of the things I'll need and head down to her room.

Once I step inside her room, her eyes narrow as she recognizes me. "I thought it might be you, you little prick. You are soooo much trouble you little bastard, you'll rot in hell for this" evidently feeling that she is back in charge as a teacher now. "You bring my clothes and let me out of here this instance, young man" ... she's walking toward me, her finger wagging at me like she's in charge.

I step into her as I give her a punch in the stomach; which catches her totally off guard. As she doubles over from the pain, I push her back onto the bed. I move quickly, using the cuffs to secure her hands behind her back. Then I grab a dog collar I bought for her and secure it around her neck, using a small padlock so she can't take it off. Then to the collar I attach a leash. Taking the end of the leash, I sit down in the chair and wait for her to catch her breath.

Finally she sits up and coughs a couple of times, getting air back into her lungs. "YOU BASTARD, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET A CHANCE."

I reach over to the table and grab a riding crop that I purchased, spun around smacked her across her tits. She howls in pain. I'm surprised in myself at how hard I hit her with it, but I was somewhat pissed right now and she needs to learn her place.

"You are NOT the Teacher here" I tell her "I AM. And you're going to learn you place" as I hit her again. Again she howls in pain, and then I hit her again and again for a total of five times.

"Please Stop, please no more, I'm sorry, I'll be good" she's sobs.

"WHO AM I" I yell at her as I smack her one more time across her tits, which now have several red welts rising from the skin. I didn't break the skin fortunately tho.

"OOOWWWWW" she howls one more time "MASTER, YOU ARE THE MASTER, please Master, no more" she says while bawling.

"Much better" I commend her, "now come with me" I yank her leash some. She submissively falls in behind me as I take her out of her bedroom for the first time and down the hall to my workshop area. I take her to the center of the room, she is still sniffling and sobbing some, her eyes are on the floor.

I un-cuff her hands from behind her back and move them to the front and then I raise them over her head and hook them to a winch I had installed in the ceiling. Then I walk over to the controls and raise her up until her feet are just barely touching the floor.

"Now" I tell her as I walk over to my work bench and grab the large wooden paddle that is laying there "for your punishment for your earlier behavior, I have decided that a good paddling is what you need. I don't imagine anyone has ever paddled your ass in your life, so this will be good for you."

Her head shoots up "Master NO!!!! I WILL BE GOOD, I PROMISE, PLEASE NO MORE, I CAN'T TAKE ANY MORE. I'LL DO ANYTHING YOU ASK, ANYTHING, JUST DON'T HURT ME ANYMORE!!" She starts crying again.

"I know you will do anything, but only because you have to, as you said earlier. But given the chance, you'd disobey me. I need you to be willing to do anything just to please me."

I can tell I'm starting to break her down; she's loosing her will to fight. To be sure I look inside her again. I can see her searching for something to say to get me to stop, she wants to beg for me not to, but realizes it won't help. She still has a lot of anger, but fear is her overriding emotion right now. Then I notice a little spark in the corner of her mind, a little voice that is getting louder.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.