Crystal Control
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

Crystal Control

Fran's quick departure, though unexpected, actually works for me. I have someone else that needs my attention. After a shower and getting dressed, I pour myself a bowl of cereal and go to my office and fire up my laptop. I had installed close circuit cameras in the room for just such an occasion. Mrs. Frost is right were I left her, feet tied, hands cuffed and over her head.

She obviously spent much of her night crying, but not she was squirming around her bed. I link up with her mind and find out that she hasn't gone to the bathroom in over twelve hours and is about to burst. I'm impressed that she's hung on this long.

I fire up the voice scrambler installed on my computer, I didn't want her to know who her captor was yet. I also turned on a microphone hidden in her room so we could communicate.

"Mrs. Frost" I say into the microphone "hope you slept well last night."

"WHO ARE YOU" she screams back "LET ME GO THIS INSTANT, YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE."

"Mrs. Frost" I continue "there is no reason to shout, I can hear you just fine. Who am I? You may call me Master"

"Like Hell Will I Call You Master, You Bastard" she yells back.

"You appear to be very uncomfortable, I imagine your bladder is about to burst if you don't get to the bathroom soon"

"Yes you bastard, I need to pee very badly. Come in here and untie me so I can go to the bathroom, NOW!!" she demands.

"Tsk, Tsk, Mrs. Frost, is that anyway to ask? I know you're used to getting your way, but that is something that has changed, so I think you can stay there until you learn to ask nicely. And if you wet your bed, then you'll stay there even longer."

"GOD DAM YOU!!! I'll kill you when I get out of here" she is clearly frustrated.

I decide not to respond. I just continue eating my breakfast and watching her; another four or five minutes when she gives in.

"Hello, are you still there?" she asks first.

"Yes, I am still here" is all I say.

"Please, could you come and untie me so I can relieve myself?" she asks.

"That is much better Mrs. Frost, but not quite right yet" I inform her.

"What do you mean, I asked nicely?" she pleads.

"You know what you must say"

"Aaarrgghhh! Alright. Master, could you please untie me so I may go to the bathroom?"

"Very good slave, I will be there shortly"

I figure I better hurry before she looses control of her bladder. On the way down I grab an old Bill Clinton mask I had left over from a party last year. When I get to her door, first I link with her mind and tell it not to recognize my voice, and then I put the mask on and enter.

I see nothing but pure hatred in her eyes once I enter the room. "Before I release you, I want to warn you against trying anything funny for your own good. There is no way out of here and I wouldn't want you to get hurt, yet" I let the words hang with the obvious threat.

"Master, I promise I will not try anything funny, but I really need to pee, I can't hold it much longer" she informs me. I untie her feet and un-cuff her hands and point her towards the bathroom. She is really stiff from being in the same position all night, but she hobbles into the bathroom as quickly as she can and dropping her panties and sitting on the toilet. "Aaaaahhhhhhhh!" she says as she's finally able to release her bladder.

While she is relieving herself, I step outside to a shelf just outside her door where I have a towel and some toiletries for her. As I reenter the room, she is just finishing, flushing the toilet and standing and looking at me.

I hand her the towel and the bag of toiletries and tell her to take a shower and freshen up. I sit and wait for her. About forty five minutes later, she comes out of the bathroom. I included some makeup as well in the bag, which she chose to use some of. All in all she didn't look to bad, but I imagine her clothes were starting to smell since she only had the ones she had when she got here.

"So what's next?" she asks me, I can see in her eyes she's looking for a way out.

"Well you have two choices at this point. One, you can strip out of your clothes so I can wash them and I won't tie you back up on the bed or two, you keep wearing those stinky clothes, and I'll tie you back up like you were last night."

"YOU FUCKER!!" she spits at me "What kind of a perverted pig are you? I won't take off my clothes for you!"

"Suit yourself" I tell her, rising up I head towards her "if you'd lie down on the bed, I'll get you tied up again."

"WAIT" she realizes I'm not bluffing "ok, ok, I'll, I'll ... shit I can't believe I'm doing this, but I'll take my clothes off."

"Very good" I tell her as I sit down to wait. I can see the wheels turning in her head though. After a few seconds of thinking about it, she turns towards the bathroom."

"NO!" I stop her "you'll strip out here where I can watch you."

"God, you really are a pig" insulting me again. But then she starts to undress. Soon she is standing naked in front me, trying to cover her self with her hands.

"Lower your hands" I firmly tell her "Wow you have a really hairy cunt, we'll have to do something about that later. Nice tits though, bigger than I thought they be, firmer too" as I reach out a cup them in my hands "huge nipples too, very impressive. Now turn around."

"Bastard" is all she says as she faces away from me.

"Surprisingly nice ass too, a little skinny but all in all nice. Now, I need you to go back into the bathroom and grab your towel and everything that was in the bag and bring them too me."

She complies with my wishes and returns with everything. I use the wet towel to wrap up her clothes and after grabbing her shoes I turn to leave.

"Hey" she says "when do I get something to eat, I haven't eaten since lunch yesterday."

"I don't know, I suppose when you learn to ask nicely" I tell her.

"Master, may I please have some breakfast" she asks, with a little sarcasm in her voice, but I'm willing to overlook that.

"Yes slave, I will return shortly with some food" I tell her as I shut the door. I hear her run to the door and try to open it, but it is locked. She pounds a couple of time on the door and then goes to her bed and cries some more.

A little while later I return with a bowl of oatmeal, some eggs and toast and a paper cup and some OJ on a tray. I open her door and enter. She is on the bed still, now in the fetal position using the pillow to cover and comfort herself.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.