Crystal Control - Cover

Crystal Control

Copyright© 2012 by Bassman007

Chapter 10

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Young man finds a crystal from a meteorite that gives him unique powers

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Reluctant   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   Cuckold   Slow  

Crystal Control

Plans are coming together. Thursday I get thru school without much incidence. Sid and Amber are now a hot item. I get an opportunity to go into Amber and loosen her inhibitions about sex, but only with Sid. When I tell him, he looks like a kid in a candy store.

He asks if I'm going to the game and dance Friday night, but I tell him I can't, I have other plans.

When Mrs. Frost's class comes around, she's still her bitchy self, a little better than the other days because it's Friday. I go into her mind while she drones on about one thing or another, I quit paying attention anymore. I read the whole book yesterday and know the info now better than she does. In her mind, I push into her that she'll not leave the school until six o'clock tonight. She'll grade papers or work on the curriculum, whatever to pass the time.

I've spent the last few evenings setting up a new 'playroom' in the basement of my building. Things are now ready and in place but I go double check everything just to make sure. The only way down is the one elevator that's big enough for my car and one flight of stairs. At one end there is a room that I set up for my guest, it is furnished with a chair, a small bed, and a bathroom including shower.

Next I decide I'd like to see Fran tonight so I call her at work. She answers the phone and I say "Hi Fran, this is Alan, Master Alan"

"Hello master" she replies "how can I serve you?" she plays the part well, although I didn't do anything to her to make her want to be my slave. I figure it's just a game with us.

"Can you come into the city tonight and spend the night?" I ask her.

She thinks for a minute and then comes up with a plan "I'll tell my husband I'm visiting a sick friend, I have a couple in the city, and that I don't want to drive home late so I'm spending the night. I have a girl that covers for me on my days off, I'll let her know she needs to come in, she needs the money so she'll be happy too."

I giver her instructions to my place and tell her to be here at 7:30.

Now I head back to school.

I pull in to the faculty parking lot about ten minutes to six. The only car here is a black BMW, which I assume is Frost's. Everyone is at the game and the stadium parking is on the other side of the school, so this side is deserted.

I park a couple of spaces away from her car, then get out, open my trunk and remove the spare and the jack and set up to look like I was changing a flat.

About ten minutes later I hear the clicking of high heels coming my way. I look up as she's walking my way wearing a black skirt, white blouse and black jacket and black heels.

Once she's close to our cars, Mrs. Frost says to me "Mr. Reid, what are you doing in the faculty parking lot? You know it's off limits to students."

"Yeah, I know, but I was on my way to the game and got a flat and pulled in to change my tire." I tell her while putting my spare and jack away.

"I see, well I am still going to have to report you on Monday" she say smugly.

"No you won't" I calmly tell her.

"Really? What makes you think that?" she seems amused almost.

"Because of this" I lift my hand and snap my fingers for affect, and she begins to crumble. Really what I did was shut her down; she'll sleep now until I wake her.

I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder and carry her to my trunk. I grab her car keys and then close her in the trunk. I check around just be sure I wasn't observed and finding the coast is clear I hop in and head out, I have a stop to make before heading home.

A half hour later I'm on the other side of town, looking for an old acquaintance, Tony Jackson. We'd gone to grade school together and had been friends. But then his dad ran off with some hooker, leaving him and his mom high and dry. He ended up down on this side of the town, running with some pretty rough guys. He already been busted a couple of times from what I'd heard, once for stealing cars for some chop shop.

I had a rough idea where he hung out, and it didn't take long to find him and a couple of his crew hanging out on a street corner. I parked across the street and got out and headed his way. I could tell at first he didn't recognize me and he and the other two guys were eyeing me suspiciously.

"Hey Tony, it's me Alan, Alan Reid" I called out. I was already in his mind and saw him digging through his memory and then it came to him.

"Relax guys" he told his two friends and then "Alan, how the hell are you man!" and walk up shaking my hand. "What brings your white ass down to this part of town? Oh, and no one calls me Tony anymore, it's just Jackson."

"Actually, I was looking for you!" I reply, getting right to the point. "Really, well that is right nice of you man, didn't think you even remember who I am after all these years. But why do I get the feeling this isn't just a social call?"

Even though I could see into his mind, I figure I should tread lightly. After all how do you ask someone to break the law for you? "Well, I do need a favor and thought you might know someone that can help me. I need a car to disappear."

Looking over my shoulder at my car "You tired of that old GTO you got there?" he asks.

"Nah, that's not the car, it's a late model BMW that I need to get rid of" I tell him.

"Wow, you run in some pretty well to do circles these days, buddy" he tells me, with just a slight hint of jealousy.

"Not really, the GTO was a gift from my uncle before he died and the Beamer isn't mine" I explain.

I see his wheels turning for a minute and then he asks "if the Beamer is not yours then why do you need it to disappear?"

"Let's just say the present owner is not going to need it anymore, but leaving it sit around would raise too many questions" I explain trying not to reveal too much.

"I see" he says after a short pause "sounds like you're into some deep shit, man. What you do, off someone?"

"No" I again reply, "nothing that drastic." I figure at this point the less that I say the better.

"So who does the car belong to?" he asks next.

I figure I might as well be up front about that, he's going to find out anyway once he picks up the car. "A bitchy teacher from my school."

"Oh, I see" he laughs "is she hot?" Not waiting for an answer he continues "you know that once the car is gone, it's gone for good. This isn't some high school prank we're talking about. This grand theft, and once the car is gone, it ain't comin' back."

I nod my head in agreement "perfect" is all I say.

"So where is this car at?" he asks.

"The teacher's parking lot at my school."

"Oh, I see, you expect someone to go into a lit open lot and jack a high end car?" he asks, acting a little exasperated.

"Would these help?" I ask dangling the keys in front of his face.

He nods head "So what kinda cut you looking for? I hear that the kinda shops that'll handle something like this pay a couple of grand for car like you described. If I can make it happen, how much you goin' to want?"

"I'm not lookin' for any money from the deal, have them cut you in or whatever, just consider it a favor for an old friend" I tell him.

"Sure thing buddy, and some day you're going to have to explain to me what's going on" he says while shaking my hand. We part ways, and I head out. As I drive home, I reach out to Mrs. Frost's family. I'm finding that my powers have increased as time goes on. I plant the memory that their mom has had a nervous breakdown and now is in an institution in the mountains of Colorado and can't be contacted (not that they'd want to anyway). Her husband is to call the school on Monday to have them arrange for a long term substitute.

Once back at my place I secure Mrs. Frost in the basement of the building. I leave her tied up, but for extra measure I also go in to her mind and do some reprogramming. If she somehow gets free, I make her unable to leave the basement. Too, I program her to obey my verbal commands, but I don't change her reactions to them, so chances are she'll hate what I have her do.

With Mrs. Frost secure I head up stairs to wait for Fran.

Fran arrives right on time at 7:30.

She greets me with a kiss and "Hello master". She dressed for the evening too, wearing a tight knee high black skirt and a white button up blouse with very revealing cleavage. She is wearing some sexy, four inch stilettos.

I ask her if she's hungry, she is, so we get in my car and head to town to grab dinner. After dinner, we head straight back to my place. She wanders around the loft, telling me I have a really nice place. Madeline has done a really nice job decorating.

I pour us both glasses of wine and we sit in the living room for awhile and talk. I can tell we are both impatient, so soon I move in for another kiss, she responds and soon our tongues are fighting a duel in our mouths.

"Oh master, I've missed you" she tells me once we break the kiss. I decide I need to find out where this 'master' business is coming from, so I probe into her mind. Turns out that she's always had a fantasy of being taken and owned, being a sex slave. Our episode at the diner triggered that fantasy and so now she's acting it out. I decide to go along with it for now.

"Slave" I command 'follow me to the bedroom"

We both get up and go into the bedroom. "Ok slave, strip everything but the heels." She quickly complies and is soon standing in front of me just in her heels. I can already see drops of moisture in her bush. An idea jumps into my head.

"Slave, to insure that you understand your place, I have decided to punish you; in the next room is my office, and in the top drawer of my desk is my ruler. I want you to fetch it for me so we can begin your training."

She gives a shudder and says "Yes master" and starts to move towards my office.

"ON YOU KNEES SLUT' I yell at her.

"Yes master" she answers as she drops to her hands and knees. I'm starting to enjoy this.

I hear her open my desk drawer and then close it again. She comes crawling back into the bedroom, with the ruler in her mouth. "Very good slut, now assume the position" I tell her as I sit on the edge of the bed and motion for her to my lap. She obediently comes over and lies across my lap, with her nice ass point up to me. I gently rub her ass cheeks for a few moments causing her to shiver. I can see her pussy from this angle too and she is getting really wet now.

"Now, I am going to give you ten strokes, and after each one, I want you to count the stroke and thank your master, understand?" I inform her.

"Yes Master!" she responds enthusiastically "thank you for training your slut, master."

I give her the first stroke, not my hardest, but enough to leave her cheek red WHACK "One – Thank you master!" she responds. WHACK "Two – Thank you master!" and on it goes until we get to eight, which after receiving the stroke, she explodes into an orgasm "OH GOD, OH GOD, YES AAIIIEEE YES, EIGHT, OH THANK YOU MASTER!" she is thrashing around so much on my lap that I almost drop her.

After she calms down I tell her "That is going to cost you five more strokes bitch, from now on you do not orgasm without my permission, is that understood"

"Yes Master" she responds. So then we continue until fifteen without incident. Once we're finish I tell her how good she did and for good measure rub her sore ass a bit. Then I had her stand up. She smiled and kissed me hard.

"Ok, now strip me slut!" I next command her. For the next couple of minutes she works at getting my clothes off. She gasps when gets my pants and underwear off and my cock is standing at attention.

"I knew you were big, but oh my god, you're huge!" she exclaimed. She hadn't seen my cock since I extended its size. "Lesson two, on your knees again bitch, time to pleasure me!" is my next direction. "Yes Master!" she gladly agrees.

She begins by kissing my cock on the tip, tasting my precum. Next she starts licking my dick up one side and down the other. With one hand she starts massaging my nut sack. Then she worked her way back to the tip and then took it into her mouth, bobbing her head up and down till I could feel the back of her throat. I was in heaven as she continued to bob up and down on my cock, my knees getting weaker by the second.

Finally I pull out of her mouth and lie down on the bed, and then have her continue working my cock. I put my hand on the back of her head and start pulling her down more on my cock, fucking her face with it. The angle is better now and I start working my cock down her throat. Fran struggles with it for a bit in her throat, first wanting to gag, and then because she's having trouble breathing. I tell her to relax and after a bit, it becomes easier for her. Soon she is taking all of it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.