The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 22

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Tuesday, Jan 24th, 2012

I woke up this morning with a feeling of dread in my mind. Someone or something is definitely after me. I can feel the hatred and vileness emanating from a mind fairly close to me. I can feel that this mind is about twenty-five miles away, but coming closer. By using the time and distance covered, I assume he, she, or it, is in some kind of motor vehicle. Because of the foulness of the mind I dare not intrude for fear of the mind recognizing my presence.

From sneaking around the edges of this mind I find that the person is driving a van of some sort and he is approaching the southern outskirts of Camden, Arkansas on State Road 7. I look for a mind close to this one and can find other people close to the other vehicle and can see it is a non-descript van with a plumbing company logo on the back part of the van. This is a van with no windows except front and rear, so I cannot see what is inside. The only way of knowing what is inside, is if I connect with the evil mind driving it. I finally get a glimpse of the driver and see it is a man and looks to be possibly Eastern European.

What I can't understand, is why I am picking up this mind. Normally I have to know a name for me to contact a mind, but this one is different. Once I have a mind, I can scan around to find others. But this one just suddenly came to me unbidden this morning. Why should this mind be different? What is this all about?

'James, can you tell me why I am being made aware of the evil mind that I feel this morning?

'Ben, I have no idea of why this other mind is being felt by you. Let me see if I can connect with this mind and see what the trouble is. If I feel the mind trying to connect with me instead of the other way around then I will immediately leave it. I will try to not leave any trail back to me.'

'Thank you, James, but be careful. This mind is very powerful and very evil.'

'I will be very careful, Ben.'

I anxiously wait for James to tell me anything he can about this evil that is coming closer.

'Ben, I have very bad news for you. This man is coming to kill you. I believe that he has been hired by the group that you thwarted from the kidnapping of young girls, going to the Middle East. He doesn't know who hired him, just that he is to avenge their wrath against you. He is a very well known assassin in Europe, and has always been able to escape the clutches of the law. He is one of Interpol's top five wanted men, and is a most vicious criminal. You need to be very careful and seek help in protecting yourself and your family. This man is very dangerous. Be very alert, and careful, Ben.'

'Thank you, James. I need to think on this, before I do anything.'

Boy, what a mess I'm in now! I have a professional hit man after me for my stopping all those girls going to the Middle East, to become slaves. But how did they find out it was me? Somewhere or somehow they must have found out about our company helping the girls and ... Oh My God! Samantha is in danger! I need to contact Samantha right away.

I tried to phone Sam, and there was no answer at her home. I tried the office, and no answer there, either. I looked for Sam and found her driving to work. I didn't know her cell phone number, so I called to her.

'Samantha Victoria Mason! Hear me, and speak to me in your mind only. Do not be afraid. I am your Master, and I will not harm you, but you need to go back home. Better yet, call the Hamner household, and tell them that you have to go back home to Waco for a family emergency. But, you must leave El Dorado, immediately. Your very life may depend on you leaving, now.'

'Master, what is wrong? How am I in danger? I have done nothing that would endanger me! Why must I go?'

'Samantha, someone is coming to harm the Hamners. You need to be far away, before you are harmed, as well. Go, now, but drive west or south to evade the danger.'

'Yes, Master, I will drive west on US-82 and go home. I will see if I can get a flight from Magnolia and fly home.'

'That is a very good plan, Samantha. I will contact you when it is safe to go back to El Dorado. Drive safely, Samantha. I will talk to you again.'

'Thank you, Master. Will you protect the Hamner family? I have grown very fond of young Ben and the girls. They make me feel as though I am a part of their family when I am with them. I do not want any harm to come to them. Please protect them, Master.'

'I will do my very best, Samantha. Now go. Be safe. You will forget about me contacting you, do you understand?'

'Yes, Master, I will forget about you contacting me ... but please, help the Hamners! They are good people.'

'Yes, Samantha, I will protect your second family.'

I never knew Sam felt that way about our family. Anyway, how am I to fight this assassin? What tools do I have to fight him, and to save our family? Well, I have mind control, telepathy, some psychokinesis, empathy, auric sight and psychometry, but how is that to help me. I really don't think I could implant any fear into this individual's mind, as I did the Longstreet's. I didn't think this guy was afraid of anything; although I had heard that everyone has some secret fear deep inside them that is almost never revealed, even to themselves. But to determine that fear, I would have to immerse myself into that cesspool of a mind, and dig around to find the one thing that would frighten him. Maybe I could shut off the blood supply to his brain, by squeezing on his jugular arteries to close them, or something. I had to try to save my family.

Yes, I was bigger and maybe stronger that this assassin; but he would know probably a hundred ways to kill me with his bare hands that I could not even guess at. That meant that I would have to take him down at a distance.

Okay, then! First, protect my family!

'Mom, pick up the girls at school. Tell them they have doctor's appointments or something, but get them away from here ... go to the mall. Wait until it opens, and lose yourselves in the mall. If need be, drive east on US 82. Just get as far away from here as possible. Someone is coming to kill us, and I need you out of the way.'

'But, Ben, I'm not leaving you here to fight this alone. I can't let you do this. I'll take the girls to Gloria, and come home to you.'

'Helen, sweetheart, you have to leave and take the girls with you. This guy is a professional assassin. He is here to kill us. I have already sent Sam heading west, so you three go east. I have not yet left for school, and I will stay here on my home ground. He doesn't know this place like I do. I can't fight him up close; but I can, from a distance. But I need to know you three are safe! Please, do as I ask. I will make it an order, if I must. You know what will happen, then, right?'

'Yes, Son, I will obey. You will not have to worry about me trying to come back to help you. I'll pick up the girls and leave, but you let me know when this is over. Ben, do what you have to do; but remember, I ... no ... WE love you very much! You be extra careful so we can be together again. That is my order, to you.'

'Yes, Mother, and I love you, too. Don't over worry the girls, either. I'll be fine. I know I can take this guy. He has a mind, and you know what I can do to other people's minds. Goodbye, for now.'

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.