The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 20

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Thursday, Aug 4th, 2011

First thing this morning after breakfast I wrote an e-mail to Mrs. Sherman. I explained that the company gave military discounts for both active duty military, and ex-military personnel. I explained that since I didn't incur any actual costs in finding her husband that her cost was nothing. Our company was just happy that everything turned out so well. Yes, her husband had some medical issues due to dehydration, but otherwise he was fine. I sent that off, and then contacted Hiram. I let him know about the super secret mission he'd been on, and that he had become dehydrated, and needed some hospital time to get back up to tip top shape. He thanked me for saving him.

I said, 'Hiram, I was not the person who saved you. That was Walter, Julian and Juan who saved you. I just pointed out where you were and how to get there. The rest was all their doing. Just you make sure they know that they are responsible for your still being here. They are your heroes, not me. I hope that you will explain to your wife the heroics of those three men. I am not to be mentioned at all. Walter had a dream and that is how you were found.

'Now how are you, are you feeling better, no nasty side effects of your capture? You do know that you will have to go to a hospital, either in Germany or the US? You need to be evaluated, before you can come back to your unit. Please take care and try not to get captured, again.'

'Master, I may thank them, but I must thank you, too. Thank you for finding me and allowing Walter to have a dream. That is your contribution to my rescue, and I thank you.'

'Hiram, you will forget that we talked at all. If I need you again I will call on you, but for now forget I even exist. That will make me extremely happy, Hiram. Goodbye, and have a good life.'

'Thank you, Master. Goodbye, and thank you.'

Next I checked on Steven O'Dell. He was now in custody, and was being escorted back to Texas by a US Marshal from Houston. I made sure he couldn't remember any exact figures, just round numbers, and only those I let him remember. He was being a good prisoner, and would be so until I let him remember, if I ever did.

Samantha called and said that she would be dropping by this evening, with the new list of files. Gloria insisted that she bring it to us, as she had something going on this evening. I wondered if that were true, or she finally decided that she just couldn't cope with me being stronger than her. I told her we would be glad to have her come, and asked if she could make it early enough to eat with us. I thought six-thirty would be a good time. She thought that she could make it, but we needn't bother with anything fancy. I told her I had already started a roast in the crock pot, and there would be plenty. She said she loved roast beef. I said I would make a cream sauce with egg noodles to go with the roast. Samantha loved the idea.

Now it was time to wait for the pool party, and then wait for a new list of people to find. Life is pretty good when you're sixteen, and have complete control over anyone you please.

I looked in on the work being done in the garage and Mr. Sanchez asked, "Mr. Hamner, do you think that you will be moving the workout machines around, or would you like for us to anchor them to the floor?"

"Actually, I hadn't really thought about that. They're heavy enough that they shouldn't move on their own, or would they?"

"No, Mr. Hamner; they wouldn't move on their own, ordinarily. Now, if I were to use them, they might move just a bit, but then I'm a lot bigger than you are. No, I just wondered if you wanted them anchored, we could do it real easy, at this point."

"Mr. Sanchez, I think having them so we can move them if need be, might be better. I do appreciate the question, though. Does it still look like you'll be done by the eleventh?"

"Depending upon the weather, and how well the paint dries, we may even be done by noon on the tenth. But damp weather or rain could hold us up a bit. The seven day forecast says we might get some showers this weekend, but that shouldn't hurt us, unless it stays around after that."

"Well, I'll let you get back to work. I just wanted to see how things were coming."

"Thank you, Mr. Hamner, we are doing our best. I did notice that you are already using the facilities. I assume that's after we leave in the evening?"

"Yes, we have. I hope that we have not erred in doing so?"

"Oh no, Mr. Hamner, I'm just glad we are far enough along that you can use the facilities. I hope you don't mind but I would like to take some pictures of the finished work, so we can show other clients what we can do. This is actually our first makeover like this, and it has turned out so nice that we may want to show off a little for other potential clients. That is, with your permission, of course."

"First, I say yes. You can take pictures ... of the inside, of course. But haven't you been photographing your work along the way?"

"Yes, Sir. We have been taking pictures of the areas where we need inspections, so we can document what was signed off. But they would be for the city inspector's files, and we have a set for our files, too. Also, that only covers during construction. Afterwards, we are unable to take pictures without the owner's permission. That is why I asked if we could take pictures of the finished areas."

"I would prefer no outside pictures, except for the rear showing the compressor and the exhaust fan areas. I hope that is alright? We kind of value our privacy, what little we have of it."

"Oh no, Mr. Hamner, the inside photos will be more than enough. I must say it has been a pleasure working for you and your family. You have provided for us, a great work place, and great amenities; and you haven't been looking over our shoulders all the time, like some clients do."

"Mr. Sanchez, your people are the experts here, not me or our family. Therefore we are not here to second guess you, or get in your way. You have your job to do and so do we. That is the way it should always be, right?"

"Yes, Mr. Hamner that is how it always should be. We thank you and your family for your cooperation in making this a very easy build out, for us. I guess I need to get back to work and let you get back to yours."

"You and your crew are very welcome. See you later, Mr. Sanchez."

I left and went into the kitchen and started lunch: sandwiches, today. I'd made up some tuna salad this morning, after breakfast with Helen, so it would be cold for lunch. I made mine with canned or bagged tuna, chopped celery, onions and olives, some pickle relish and sometimes chopped green onions. I mixed it all up with Miracle Whip and then let it sit in the fridge until it cooled. Then I slathered mayo on fresh bread, and layered the tuna salad on thick. I put the slices together and WOW, add a few potato chips, and you have a great meal.

After lunch, I readied the pool area for the onslaught of our pool buddies. Then laid back and enjoyed the scenery and the atmosphere. As the days drew near to time to go back to school, everyone seemed to want to pack as much fun into the days, as possible. I guess knowing it would soon end abruptly, made them want to have as much fun as they could, in the time available.

I looked into possible tutors for Math, English and History. I wanted to see if I could get some after hours tutoring so I could test out on certain classes for my junior year. Then when I finish my junior year maybe I can test out on a few more and get my diploma in January year after next, or maybe sooner if I try harder.

I had fixed a roast in the crock pot for our supper tonight, as Samantha was coming over to give us a new list of people to find. I had a scalloped potatoes casserole (just sliced potatoes and cheese with milk added), and sweet peas on the side. The meal was well received by Samantha and the rest. We mainly had small talk, you know like asking Sam how she was coping with life here in our small town, how was work coming, was she happy she decided to sign on with us. Next week Karen would be joining her in the office, as her two week notice to her firm was up.

Sam said, "Ben, I am extremely happy here, I love the job and what we do. Finding people that have been lost, and in some cases letting families have some closure, is so exciting. Plus, what you did for that Army wife, makes what we do so rewarding. Finding lost and stolen money is great, as that is what keeps our business going; but best of all is the satisfaction that I get, with what this company has done for those poor girls that were kidnapped. That shows the compassion that you have for those less fortunate, or in trouble through no fault of their own. To me, this work is necessary. Still, it is a challenge that keeps me wondering: what's next? In a nutshell, I love working here. Thank you all for this opportunity!"

Helen said, "On behalf of the whole company ... and right now, everyone is present ... we thank you for all the hard work and energy that you bring to this company."

Mom mentioned that Karen called her today, and told her about the meeting she'd had with her boss, and the boss from the home office in Little Rock. They presented her a package deal if she would reconsider staying. They were offering her a 1.5% raise in salary plus one more week of vacation bringing her up to three whole weeks. Most of her men peers already receive five weeks paid vacation with the same number of years she has with the company. They also added a dental plan that the company paid half of. Even with all of these added perks (as they called them), they were still less than what most men in the company had who had only five years with the company. Karen had over fifteen years with the company. She also had used money from her own pocket, and went back to school to get her CPA, while the company was picking up the majority (90%) of the tab for men who wanted to further their education. This package deal was just a last ditch effort to insult her intelligence, and hope that because she was just a woman, she would jump at the chance and get back in line under their thumb.

Karen wanted to tell them that their package deal couldn't even come close to the opening package she was offered by an up and coming company that had only just been formed last month. She did say she would take the offer home, look it over closely, and give them her answer the next day. She had half a mind to sue them for sexual harassment and discrimination in the workplace. She grabbed the paperwork for the offer and went to her desk and printed out her resignation and gathered all her belongings and left the building at her normal quitting time. Her first stop was Gloria's office to file suit against her firm for sexual harassment and sexual discrimination. Gloria was all over this suit and asked what proof Karen had. Karen turned over the offer package and then said that at home she had all her performance reports, all of her awards, certificates of training, diplomas and her work history from day one, including her pay stubs. She also had copied the company pay structure and their benefits packages that were published on their internal website. She also had a friend in HR that let her have a copy of the private 'men only' benefits packages and pay structure. It looked like Gloria had a new mission to lead a lamb to the slaughter. Karen's old company didn't have a clue what was coming or how badly they would be hurt by the insult they gave Karen in that offer.

After supper we got down to business and Sam gave me the new list. Here is what I read:

James Tyson Hurley – 37, wanted for first degree murder (3 counts), extortion (5 counts totaling $7.2 million), escape from Lewisburg, PA federal prison, kidnapping (2 counts), aggravated assault (8 counts), drug trafficking (7 counts) and unlawful flight to avoid prosecution. Last known location was Lewisburg, PA. James is fluent in Spanish, French and English, has ties to New York, Connecticut, Texas, Mexico and Quebec, Canada. He is highly educated with a MBA and is very business savvy. Reward is $1 million for information directly leading to his arrest.

Sarah Jane Cosby – 7, disappeared June 4th, 2006 from outside her home in St Louis, MO. Reward of $100,000 offered for information directly leading to her location. Birth date 5/14/99 would be 12 years old now.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.