The Ring of Control
Chapter 18

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Monday, July 11th, 2011

The weekend was kind of nice, more lazing around, getting some attention at poolside, even Mom remarked how good I looked and of course all the guys, myself included, stared at my mom in her bikini. She didn't stay very long on either Saturday or Sunday afternoon. We mostly talked about what school was going to be like and all the neat places in Florida that Ken and his family should check out. You know; just general teenage subjects. The guys gave me all the tips on who in school was hot, and who was not; and who really did 'go the distance', if you know what I mean.

Today was a typical Monday: alarm, fix breakfast for Mom, go back to bed, then wake up again and fix breakfast again for me and the girls. I thought that today and tomorrow may be the last days of sleeping in for a while, as the contractors were coming on Wednesday or Thursday to start on the teardown. The four of us moved things around in the garage. We left two full bays open for the guys to put their stuff. Of course it rained for a while on Sunday evening so that was kind of nice. It cooled off for a little while until it started getting muggy again.

I wrote down all the numbers for the accounts and passwords for both James Bailey and Steven O'Dell. I contacted Pam and had her create a business account for both 'Hamner Enterprises, LLC' and 'Hamner Locaters, LLC'. I put a five thousand dollar deposit into each account from my savings to open it. Then I moved money from Mr. Bailey's account to the Enterprises account here, via Mom's Cayman account. I wanted that money out of reach of any greedy hands until a settlement was reached in his case.

I also opened a business account for Hamner Locaters, LLC in the Caymans by way of the internet. So now we had two accounts in the Caymans, well three actually, as Mom had two accounts there. She only gave me the numbers for the smaller account. I then moved the money from the Belize account into Mom's account in the Caymans and then moved it to the business account there. So sometime this week I would have all of Steven's money transferred to our Cayman accounts. They could grow until we had some figures to pay out. I wanted to make sure no one else got their sticky fingers into our pie. I looked into an account on the Isle of Jersey, but one of us (in this case Helen) would have to physically go there to open an account, and that was not possible at this time.

Soon it was pool time. I enjoyed swimming and fooling around in the pool, and then I was stretching out and letting the girls rub lotion on my body. I think after today everyone would have had a turn, but we may let it go on. Ken and Gary were really getting into this getting slathered up with sunscreen by the girls. I can't say it was unpleasant, either.

I also had Mom get a post office box for the company for our permanent address, well at least until we need to actually have offices. But that got me to thinking so I contacted Pam Anderson at the bank and asked if there was any office space available in the bank building for our new company, but there wasn't anything available in their building.

However, the bank had acquired a former dentist's office not far from the bank, over on East Peach Street. The dentist had died, and no one wanted the practice, so the wife had sold off all the furnishings. All that was left was the building. She turned it over to the bank to sell for her, since the bank still owned a very small piece of it. It had a waiting room/reception area, a small office area, a small kitchen and restroom. There were the three large rooms, where the dental equipment had been. They could be converted into offices, very easily. The original reception/office area we could use for our receptionist. This was all in a single story brick building, with an off-street parking lot that could hold probably twelve to fifteen cars. The building is sixty-four feet across the front, and twenty-one feet deep, for an area of about one-thousand, two hundred sixty square feet inside. They could let us have the building for one hundred fifty-five thousand for everything: building and parking lot. I told her to hold it for two days until I could get a final decision from our board. She said she would.

I called Helen and spoke with her about the building. She agreed that we should buy it while we had a chance. One of the companies that she supplied with people, had just had an inside renovation done. She would find out who had done the work, and see about them giving us an estimate to finish out the offices, and get us a working building. I figured that we could give Karen one office, and then one for our new attorney, and the last office for Mom. Since I would still be in school I wouldn't need anything right there. Mom said she would contact Pam, and get the paperwork started. So ... now we had a corporate headquarters at 304 East Peach Street, in El Dorado, Arkansas.

Tuesday, July 12th, 2011

Today, after everyone got here for swimming and sunning; we all went into the parlor, and watched my presentation of the photos we took in Florida. That lasted almost an hour, but everyone enjoyed it. Afterwards, we all adjourned to the pool, and took up where we left off yesterday: having fun, just like we're supposed to do during summer vacation.

Gloria called today and said that she had heard back from the parties interested in Mr. Bailey. They were offering a ten percent finder's fee. I told her to go ahead with the paperwork and the company would write a check to whomever they wanted the check or checks to go to. I explained that our companies of 'Hamner Enterprises, LLC' and 'Hamner Locaters, LLC' were now established, and I had submitted the paperwork to register the company names with the state.

I also had an account set up at our bank here as well as in the Caymans and I could move the funds when they were needed. I would be setting up an account for the medical expenses for the kidnapped girls, tomorrow, so we could give the FBI an account number for the psychiatrists treating the girls to use for their fees. I also told her that all of Steven's money would be transferred to our accounts by the morning, so we would not have to worry about that. She could contact the authorities to go ahead and collect Steven at the US Embassy in Belmopan, Belize, on Wednesday. I would make sure that he went peacefully.

She was working on the rewards from all the kidnapped girls. I told her that all of that money would go toward their medical expenses. We wouldn't touch a penny of that money for ourselves, it would go into the account we set up for the medical expenses, and psychiatric care. She thought that was perfect, and complimented me on that decision.

The rest of the day was pretty much as usual: nothing to write home about.

Thursday, July 14th, 2011

Just after all the kids showed up, a guy that could have been the twin of Salvador Sanchez came in, also.

I approached him with my hand out and said, "You must be Santos Sanchez, I'm Ben Hamner, I spoke with your brother last week."

"Mr. Hamner, I'm glad to meet you. Now where should we start?"

I showed Mr. Sanchez the breezeway and then the garage. He already had plans laid out and there were three guys and a woman from an additional truck, unloading equipment and putting it in the third bay where they were staging everything. I told them they could have all three bays to put stuff and that I wanted the door with the glass put into bay two. He said that would be no problem.

Once they got their equipment unloaded, they would start on the lattice work on the breezeway. Oh, yeah ... I did I want the ivy saved, if possible, but he wasn't to worry if it wasn't. He thought they could take the lattice down and move it back about a foot, and then put the lattice back up. That would leave a nice view and still have room for the walls needed to enclose the breezeway. I told him to go ahead, as he was the expert, not me.

He laughed and said, "We've done this a time or two. It will still look nice when we are done, not to worry. I see we can get water, over there. There's a sink in the work area, too, so no problem. I'll have a dumpster brought in tomorrow morning so there won't be a lot of trash lying around. Would in front of the third bay door, be alright for the dumpster?"

"Yes, Mr. Sanchez that will be fine. We will eventually park in the second and third stall, once this project is finished."

"Very good, Mr. Hamner, I'll get this started. I hope we don't make too much noise for your pool party."

"These are just the neighbors who congregate here each afternoon to swim and hang out. We have the biggest pool, and everybody likes to gather here. I just hope we aren't too noisy for your people. Oh, yes, there is a restroom in the pool house. Use the right hand door. It leads right to the bathroom area. Also if you need ice, we have an icemaker just inside the back door off the breezeway, help yourself."

"Wow! All the comforts of home. Thanks. We'll try to stay out of everyone's way as much as possible, Mr. Hamner."

"And we'll do likewise, Mr. Sanchez."

I went back to the pool. Shortly after, we heard a lot of noise from the breezeway. I was about done with my chores and had supper started, when it became quiet out by the garage. I went out to see what had been done. It was just after six. The breezeway was totally open, now, on both sides. The window on the garage wall closest to the house was now a big gaping hole. Clear plastic was tacked in place on the outside, covering the hole. The lattice wall, covered with the ivy, was down. It was covered by some four by eight sheets of plywood. There were also two sheets of plywood already started for the back wall of the breezeway. Wow, these guys didn't waste any time. I was impressed. The garage door was gone, and all the hardware along with it. The hole was covered in plastic sheeting, too. The second overhead door had been replaced with the window door from the first bay. Wow! All this far, in only about five hours of work! They moved right along. I guess that's what happens when you are paid by the job, and not by the hours worked.

Saturday, July 23rd, 2011

The last week and a half had been really busy. We finalized the negotiations between the Burke Family, Burke Industries and AIG (American International Group) for the finder's fee for Mr. Bailey's little escapade. Our take on that one was right at one million. We asked for one point five, but got one ... no big deal.

Gloria, Helen and I are interviewing prospective new attorneys for our company. They are all recent graduates. Four are from here in Arkansas, but two are from Texas, and one is from a Louisiana law school. We will start interviewing them at nine this morning. All but two were women, much as I had figured. Gloria had already completed an initial interview with each of them, yesterday. Now it would be our turn, mainly to see if we can agree on a prospect. We are meeting in Gloria's office. It is the quieter, since all the construction started at the house.

We have seven candidates for the position: Elizabeth Marie Montagna; Mary Beth Sampson; Shelia Annette Clarke; Diana Marie Sachette; Samantha Victoria Mason; James Avery Hacke; and Thomas Dale Ross. Elizabeth, Mary Beth, Shelia and James all came from the University of Arkansas, Little Rock; Diana came from Tulane University, in Louisiana; Thomas is from the University of Texas at Austin; and Samantha is from Baylor University in Waco. All of them had interned with major law firms in their area, except Shelia, who was working for a firm in Ft. Smith.

Gloria asked additional questions and then Helen asked some questions, while I looked into their minds. I found most of them very ordered and the people were for the most part honest hard working people. Of all of the candidates, Samantha stood out most in my mind. She was the oldest, yet seemed the most eager to join our company. Mom had explained some of what our company did and that we had already established ourselves as a company who could find people who were difficult to track down. She did mention the number of people found, although she did lump the kidnapped young ladies into one case. We were in the process of renovating an office here in downtown El Dorado and that we would assist in finding a place to live for the right candidate. She had her eye on a duplex not far from downtown and the offices where the prospect would be working. Gloria's offices were only three blocks away from our new building. This was the spiel given for each candidate.

The prospects had all showed up at nine-thirty this morning and once Gloria and Mom had interviewed each one, they were told to wait until we were through and they would be given a voucher to eat at one of the better restaurants in downtown El Dorado.

We were all through the interviews by noon, and after the last one left Gloria and Mom looked at me. Since I had not said anything during the whole time they looked to me to see my reaction.

"If you want my input I would suggest Samantha Mason. She is smart; she finished a year earlier than the rest, and she has the most experience in corporate and business law. She has an orderly mind, knows what she wants and goes after it. She sees this job as a real challenge to her ability, but yet not something she can't obtain with hard work. She has an excellent work ethic and I do believe she can keep a secret. Her best friend all through high school was gay and she has never told anyone about it, still. She has family in Waco and is close, but not tied to them. She is religious, but not a fanatic about it. She won't preach to anyone, she feels that religion is a personal choice and not something discussed in public. Myself, I think she is perfect."

Gloria said, "It looks like we have a decision then. I too liked Samantha, she was very knowledgeable, poised, and not easily flustered. That is a must in this business, I agree. Helen?"

"What can I say? When you're right you don't try to argue. I say we hire her today. Ben, you have the vouchers for Fayrays right?"

"Yes, Ma'am. I'll take care of this, and then bring Samantha back in here."

I walked out to the outer office and said, "Ms Mason, would you please stay a moment. The rest of you, we thank you very much and we have a little something for you. We know it is lunchtime and this is a voucher for up to twenty dollars worth of food or drink at Fayrays Restaurant. It is three blocks south and two blocks east of this office. Again thank you for coming and we wish you great luck in your chosen career." Once everyone left I locked the door and escorted Samantha back into Gloria's office.

I let Gloria and Helen discuss salary, bonuses, benefits, insurance and everything and then Mom asked the big question. "Well, Samantha, are you still interested in joining our little company?"

"Yes, of course I am. I don't like to admit this, but you would have to chase me away with a stick, to get me to leave a choice position like this. I hope you have one of those vouchers for me as I'm about famished."

I spoke up and said, "How about we take our newest employee to lunch and then see what we need to get done to move her up here from Texas. Gloria, does she need to take the Arkansas bar test to practice here?"

"Not to worry Ben, we'll get that all taken care of before she moves. From what I remember from her scores, that should be the least of our worries. Let's eat, I'm like Samantha, I'm starved."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.