The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 17

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Saturday, July 9th, 2011

Today should be one of those lazy hazy days of summer, nothing to do and nowhere to go. But who knew what surprises lay in store for the Hamner family and the 'Hamner Locaters, LLC' company? I got up eventually, only to find an empty bed. I went to my room and showered, dressed and came downstairs.

I was really glad I dressed, as when I entered the kitchen. Mom and Gloria were sitting at the table drinking coffee. "Morning Mom, Ms. Donner. To what do we owe this visit?"

"Ben, I was explaining our dilemma with the money and who needs to be apprised of what we found and where. We also need to contact those who were affected and see what their response is to our fees. Gloria thinks the fees we charge are a little high. So I think we need to see what fees are normal and then charge a little more since we are actually finding people most others can't."

"Ms. Donner, what are the normal fees for finding money like this?"

"The normal fees are more along the lines of five percent for the first million, four percent for the second million, three percent for the third million, two percent for the fourth million, and one percent for everything above five million."

"So you are saying that, for say twenty million, we would get five percent of a million or fifty thousand; and then, because the rest is over five million, we would get one percent of nineteen million or a hundred ninety thousand so we would get a total of two hundred-forty thousand as a finder's fee for the twenty million dollars. Or if we add each million as we come to it, it would be three hundred thousand for the whole twenty million. Let's face it. They will go with the least amount they can get away with. I say that we tell them that our fee is twenty percent of the total amount and negotiate down to fifteen percent and on twenty million we are talking three million for our take. Now, of that, as our negotiator, you would get a one percent share, plus your salary as our lawyer. I would say we start you out at, oh let's say, a conservative one hundred thousand a year salary; and for one deal at twenty million, you would make an extra thirty grand. Now how does that compare to what you are making now?"

"Ben, you are not even in the ballpark. I made over half a million last year. So you aren't going to tempt me on this job. I will negotiate this one deal for ten percent of the amount you get, or three hundred thousand, but you will need to find yourself a new lawyer from now on."

"That's kind of harsh Gloria." Mom said. "Ben was only giving an example, that's not necessarily what the salary would be. Ben, had you figured what our take would be from this for the total from the four companies?"

"For this particular case, I would say that if we had to settle for fifteen percent of the roughly twenty-three million he's stolen from those oil companies, we would make about three point four five million. So your cut Ms. Donner would be thirty-four and a half grand on the deal. But if you insist on your proposal of ten percent and then leave, you would make three hundred forty-five thousand and then be done with us. If you were to stay, you could conceivably make that up with eight or nine more cases or even less if the amounts were larger. But who is to say that they won't be bigger or smaller, it all depends on who we go after, on your recommendations, of course.

"It seems to me that you had said earlier that you wanted out of the divorce game and this is quite a ways away from that and an opportunity to pretty much control your own destiny. You pick the cases we pursue and you get a cut, plus a salary. But that is entirely up to you. We don't necessarily need you in particular; we just thought you might like to try something different. But I guess we can get some new lawyer straight out of school to represent us for a whole lot less than you want, and I'm sure they would be grateful for say two or three percent of the take. But that is your decision, Ms. Donner.

"Mom, I'll get some cereal if the girls have already eaten, otherwise I will make something for us. That is, if you haven't eaten too?"

"Ben, the girls aren't up yet and I ate already, so don't bother about me. Gloria, why don't we take our coffee and adjourn to the den. That way we stay out of Ben's way."

They left and I started upstairs to get the girls up and Brie was just coming out of her room. "Brie, Honey, will you make sure Bea is up? I'll be making breakfast this morning. Mom and Ms. Donner are in the den discussing business, I think."

"Sure, Bennie, we'll be right down."

I thought to myself, if Gloria thought we would pay her half a million plus a cut of the profits, she was really crazy. I would only let her in on that type of plan if she put up some money, too, to make her a partner. But in reality I think going with a newbie would be the best choice. He or she wouldn't have the contacts, but we could muddle through somehow. After all it isn't like I am at a total loss here. We would have to see what Mom and Gloria come up with. I was getting down to my last nerve with her. She is one of those people who think that 'her shit don't stink' and that she is head and shoulders above everyone else. We don't need someone with that type of ego working for us. We are just regular people. We just happen to have some money because of my sleazy, good for nothing Dad. Then my brilliant Mom has kept us in money, by making more than what we started out with. I hope Mom tells her to get lost. We'll go with a newbie. It will cost us less.

Oh well, not too much I can do with Mr. O'Dell until at least Monday, probably more like later next week.

I checked up on Shelly Ann Burgess to see what kind of woman she was. I found her by whispering her name and entered her mind. She was head over heels in love with Henry, and as for Bobby, how could you not love a cute, well mannered eight year old boy. If she could just get Henry to ask her to marry her, then life would be super. A ready-made family to make her Mom happy, but she wanted to give Henry many more children, and now was a good time to start.

Such a nice lady. Sweet, caring, loving ... I think I will nudge Henry a little to get things started.

'Franklyn Henry Fedders. Hear me and do not react to my voice. Speak to me only in your mind, do you understand?'

'Yes, Master.'

'You have a very good life now, as Henry Harrison. You have a loving woman in Shelly. She loves you as much as you love her. Bobby needs a new mom and she would be perfect. She also wants more children, especially with you. Go ahead and ask her, I will make sure your past does not interfere with your future.'

'Thank you, Master! You can do that, I mean about my past? Why, Master?'

'You and Bobby have suffered more than enough, because of that woman. You deserve a good life. Enjoy and be happy.'

'Thank you, Master, I will.'

I checked on David's ex-wife, Carolyn Fay Oslet, now Carolyn Griffin. She and her new husband, Stanley both worked, and they and their children were happy. I think I'll try to set up something where David pays us what he can, and we in turn send it to Carolyn through the county court's office, so that David gets credit for paying her his part. We will have to work something out with our new lawyer, and the court system, and leave David alone to let him pay what he can, when he can.

Gloria came into the kitchen when I was finished with my morning's work and sat down with me after getting a refill on her coffee.

"Ben, I think we got off on the wrong foot with each other. I am not trying to make light of what you were proposing, but let's face it, I am making much more than you can pay me right now. But, I think we can continue working together. I have the contacts and access to get cases for us to look into. I also think I can get you emancipated fairly quickly. Once that happens, and we have a few more cases under our belt, I think going for the Special US Marshal appointment can happen when you turn seventeen or eighteen.

"Now I have discussed a plan with your mother, whereby I still do my thing as a divorce lawyer, while still working to get your company established. Your new lawyer will work with me until I think they are ready and then I will probably back off and let you guys run your company your way. I just don't see me being a big part of your company. I hope this doesn't upset you, but its how I feel."

"Ms. Donner, my big problem with you has been your ego and your attitude. You came to us and treated our family as amateurs, especially me, and I resented that very much. I asked you on the Bailey matter to please let me know when he would be arrested so that I could prepare the man for that event. Yet you totally blew me off, thinking, what does it matter? Now you know why it mattered. The man could have easily been killed in the arrest and at that time we did not know where the money was. It is very hard to get details from a dead person. With Victoria I got images, most of which were very fuzzy and not very clear. I doubt that I could have gotten a clear picture of where Mr. Bailey had the money hidden if he had died.

"Yes, I'm very new to this second sight thing, but somehow I can mentally communicate with those I look for. This gives me a great advantage over many other people with 'the sight'. For all those reasons I felt that you were being especially harsh on us and I felt that I should speak my piece. I'm sorry if I offended you, but you certainly offended our family and especially me. You assumed that because of my age, I didn't know anything at all. Now you know that you were wrong. I think that your solution will be able to work, but a long term relationship with us would need lots and lots of work. It may not even be worth the effort, when all is said and done."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.