The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 15

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Thursday, July 7th, 2011

I was up early again this morning and fixed Helen breakfast, and then I went to fix something for the children. Wow, did I just think 'fix something for the children'? This growing up thing is scary. Okay, after nine I need to call Pam and have her transfer fifteen thousand to Karen. My savings account has like, fifty thousand in it. Well, it did the last time I looked. I looked again today to see if I had gained a little interest, and could not believe what my balance was. I saw that a hundred thousand was transferred to my account a month ago.

'Mom, did you transfer some money to my savings account, last month?'

'Yes, I did. It was some of the dividends from my investments. Until you three and the new company start earning money, we can't start an IRA for any of you. I have had one since I started working again. That is only a part of my dividends. One thing your father knew was money, and he taught me a lot, but I went even further and somehow this stuff is easy for me. Don't worry about it, okay?'

'Mom, I'm going to give Karen fifteen thousand, as long as you don't object. She only wanted five, but I told her it would be at least ten. I think they are hurting worse than we know, so that's why I'm going to up the ante a little. I hope that's all right'

'Yes, Ben, that's fine. It's your money, but don't get too carried away with it, okay? I love you, but my phone is ringing'

'Bye, Mom.'

I called Pam and made the arrangements to have the money transferred to Karen when she came in. I looked at my e-mails, and we had the estimate from Mr. Woolsey. I would wait to see what we got from S&S before we made our decision. I went downstairs and got the bison roast out of the freezer, to let it thaw in the fridge.

Bea was over to Shelly's, and Brie was watching a movie of some sort on TV. I went upstairs, and sat down at my computer. I wanted to try to think of a way that we could advertise, yet not go all out advertising our new company. At first we might just contact bail bondsmen, divorce lawyers, and the polices' missing persons divisions. Once we got our reputation established, we could expand to outside our little area, and maybe go statewide. The big thing was that we needed to establish ourselves as a viable business. These five or six that Gloria would bring us would pave the way. I just hoped that she had a variety of people to find.

I went through all the pictures we took in Florida. I tried to get a slide show worked up that I could show to all the kids, either tomorrow or next week. I went downstairs to kind of listen for any problems with Bea and Brie, when Bea came home. She usually isn't in a good mood when she comes back here from Shelly's.

I was working with my computer in the den when I heard that beep that told me I had mail. I checked and it was the estimate from S&S. I compared the two and what I saw was almost identical ... well, with the exception of the shower which Mr. Woolsey didn't mention and neither did I. I sent him a quick note and asked him what the added expense would be for a shower stall next to the sauna. It was probably an hour later I had the answer and the two estimates were within $100.00 of each other.

I called Mom, and discussed with her the estimates and she said, "Ben, you met with both men. Who do you think should get the job?"

"If it was my decision I would go with S&S. He was friendly, honest and I liked him the best, of the two. Don't get me wrong as Mr. Woolsey was good, too; but my instinct says go with S&S. I'm not sure if I could tell you why, though. I hope that is enough."

"You call them both up, and let them know our decision. You're the man, now, so go do your job. See you tonight, Honey."

I called Mr. Woolsey first, and told him we really appreciated the quick response on his estimate; however I was going to go with someone else.

"Do you mind if I ask who you are going with?"

"No, I don't mind. We're going with S&S, the other contractor you recommended. The two bids were within a hundred dollars of each other, but I just liked the attitude and manner of Mr. Sanchez. I hope you aren't too disappointed?"

"Actually, no, I'm not. They are a very good outfit and I'm glad I recommended them to you. I just got a notice today, that I got a big city contract. I would have been hard pressed to do your project in time, and still work this one, too. It actually worked out best for both of us, in the long run. Thank you for considering me, and if you ever need some work done again, please don't hesitate to give me a call."

"Thank you Mr. Woolsey. I'm so glad you are going to be all right. I may see you again. Goodbye."

"Thank you too Mr. Hamner, goodbye."

Next I called Mr. Sanchez and told him we decided on his bid. He said he would have a tear down crew out to the house probably Wednesday afternoon or Thursday at the latest. I thanked him and he thanked me. So now it was set.

Just after lunch I got a phone call from Karen Stevens.

"Ben, that is just too much money! I can't accept it. I only needed five thousand, not fifteen. Why would you do that, I'll never get it paid back to you."

"First, Mrs. Stevens ... Karen ... it isn't a loan. It is a gift from our family to yours. I don't want to hear anything about you trying to pay me back. I know that you have been having some troubles, lately. I can't tell you how I know, but I do. Ken didn't say anything, so don't get on him. I also know that you haven't had a raise at work, for over five years. That is not right. I also know that the accounting firm that you work for, is mainly a 'good ole boys' shop. Men will get promoted and get raises, more often than the women. It happens in a lot of places. It's not right, but it happens.

"Because of all that, and the fact that you have your CPA license, we are considering you to be the CFO of our new company. I can't say for sure when it will be starting up, but tonight we have our first test of viability. We will be a company that finds things, people, objects and whatever. It will be somewhat like a skip tracing company, but so much more. As of right now, there are only four employees, but we hope to expand to six very soon. We may need some more people ... like a receptionist, or a case worker ... but until we can trace the five to six names we receive tonight, nothing can go forward.

"But, and here is the big thing, regardless of how big or small we get, you can be a part of it, from the ground floor up. So if you have to consider the money today as a signing bonus for that job, then so be it. But, whatever you think of it, it's yours to do with as you see fit. No questions asked, and no strings attached. Is that clear, Karen?"

"Ben, I just don't know what to think. First, I don't think you have ever called me Karen, is that more about this maturity that you have found? Secondly I'm just not sure why you have this sudden interest in our family, are you trying to get something back in return? And third, you are assuming an awful lot that I would become a part of this company without first knowing a lot more about it. Lastly, I'm not real sure I like the way you are speaking to me."

'Karen Elise Stevens, listen to my voice.'

'Yes, Master, what do you wish of me?'

'I want you to listen to what young Ben Hamner is telling you. This is a gift to your family. It does not have any meaning other than as a gift. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Master. It is a gift and has no other meaning.'

'I may need to speak to you again, but the Hamners are good people. Trust them and you will be well taken care of. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Master, the Hamners are good people. I will trust them.'

'Goodbye, Karen Elise Stevens. Do not say anything about me talking to you, but remember what I said about the Hamners.'

"Karen, are you okay? It seemed that I lost you there for a moment."

"Oh ... er ... yes, I'm fine. Just a little lapse, there. I thought I heard someone talking, I must have been mistaken. Where were we? Oh, yes. You said something about a possible job with your new company. Once you know more, please let me know. I think I might be very interested. You were right, the place where I work is a 'good ole boys club', and women are not allowed. I hope things work out for you on that."

"Karen, once we know this is going to succeed, we will have your family over for a meal. We'll have a business discussion afterwards. Hopefully we should have some answers in the next couple of days. I hope that we are all okay about the gift I gave you today?"

"Ben, I think I understand where you are coming from, and I'm sending a big thank you for this. I can now pay some things that have been piling up. I'm sorry I was so short with you, but somehow it just struck me wrong. Now I understand it was out of concern for us, that you are doing this. Tell your mom that we really appreciate this, and I would love to come over for a meal. We haven't done that in quite a while. Oh, look at the time! I need to get back to work. Bye, Ben."

"Bye, Karen, have a great day."

I could hear voices in the back pool area, so it was time to make like a gracious host.

I went out back to the pool, and sat down in a lounger. Suddenly I was surrounded by giggling girls, again. Cindi, Carol, Katie, Mary Beth, Caitlyn, 3M and Bea were all around me. I grabbed a bottle of sunscreen and Cindi and Caitlyn tried to grab the bottle from me and I could soon see a fight breaking out if I didn't defuse the situation quickly.

"Caitlyn and Cindi, hold on there. This is not going to work. Now, this time Cindi you get to put the lotion on my back and legs, Caitlyn you get my chest. Next time you swap, and then another pair of girls will get to rub lotion on me tomorrow. We will have a rotation until everyone has had a turn and then that is it. I am not some kind of boy toy for all you to go gaga over. I'm the same old Ben; I haven't changed that much that suddenly I'm famous or something. I am deeply flattered that you girls think that I am some teen idol, but I'm still the same guy I was a month ago. I don't have a girlfriend, and I don't want one yet. If at some time in the future, I do, I will let you all know. Okay?"

I looked at Bea and shook my head, thinking to her, 'What is this all about, why am I now God's gift to women. Surely you're not affected by this change in me, too?'

'No, Ben, I'm not affected. It's just that the girls see something besides the same old Ben that they knew. Let's face it! You're a real hunk, now, and they want to be with you ... or at least, around you. It's a girlhood fantasy to want a good looking hunk notice them, especially at this age. Just go with it. It won't last.'

'Okay, but just for now. Starting Wednesday, I may be busy with the workmen or working to find more people; so you will be in charge of the girls, next week. I'll have Ken and Gary keep an eye out for trouble, too.'

That ended our silent conversation. I sat up in the lounger and let Cindi and Caitlyn slather sunscreen on my upper body. Both were almost drooling with the contact with my skin. It suddenly dawned on me that if a beautiful woman was out here in just a bikini bottom, and she grabbed a bottle of sun screen, almost every male and some females would be fawning all over her. I guess this was payback for all the girls and women I had ogled and drooled over, before. I guess it was flattering and all, but I really expected more from the kids that I had grown up around.

Things did settle down after a while. I swam several times, and I was accidently bumped into a few times. It was always accompanied with an embarrassed smile on their faces, and a gleam in their eyes; but I hoped it would fade, as did most fads.

Soon enough, it was time for the kids to head for home, and for me to clean up. I had a little more help today than yesterday, but it soon was just the three of us. I sent Bea and Brie up to shower and change, while I started supper going. When Bea came down stairs, she asked to help so I had her watch the braised meat while I put towels in the dryer.

Thank goodness we had a pressure cooker; otherwise it would have been close to 7:15 before supper would be ready. I left that simmering and started the salad. I tore the lettuce by hand, and then cut up celery, cucumber, onion, carrots, green and yellow peppers, and the radishes. I added some chopped green and black olives and a grated garlic clove. I then put some white vinegar, mayonnaise, lemon juice, oregano, and salt and pepper in a bowl and whipped it up with a whisk while adding the olive oil until it was emulsified. I poured all that into a glass cruet, and put it in the fridge. I buttered up some french bread, placed it in foil, and put that in the oven.

Now I could go shower and change for supper. I put on slacks and a nice button down shirt and some loafers we got in Florida. I glanced in the mirror before coming down, and I had to admit that I cut a dashing figure.

Mom came home, followed shortly by Ms. Donner. Gloria had picked up some dessert: Italian Cream Cake! Wow! I was going to have to swim extra hard tomorrow, to work off that dessert. I put the cake in the kitchen, and called everyone to supper. I had the salad in a large bowl, and small salad bowls at each place. I brought out the dressing, after shaking it vigorously. Then it was the French bread on a warmed platter. I left the beef in its bowl in the oven that had been turned off, but was still warm. Once everyone was about done with the salad, I served the meat dish. I had whipped up some instant potatoes to go along with the meat, if needed.

Needless to say the meal was a huge success. Gloria commented on the meal more than once and so did Mom. The girls just added that I only followed recipes that I found online. Anyone could do it. I just happened to be the oldest, and the one that did most of the cooking.

Mom tried to put a stop to that right away, "Now girls, we don't want to give the impression that there some problem with Ben's cooking. You don't go hungry during the day when your brother is here, do you?" The girls shook their heads no. "Doesn't he always fix nice meals for you when I'm not here, and even when I'm home doesn't Ben always cook our meals?"

We got an echo in return of, "Yes, Mother; we're sorry, Ben."

"Apology accepted, now who wants cake?" I asked.

I heard four "me's" as I went into the kitchen. After the cake, we all went into the parlor to talk.

Gloria started, "Helen, I picked five people ... well, six, I guess. Anyway, I have a deadbeat dad, an embezzler, two missing girls, and a dad-nabbed boy and his father. All are fairly recent except the kidnapping. That was in 2007. The rest are more recent. I have last known places, dates and even photos. Some of the photos are not recent, but they are all that I have. All of this information I was able to get from friends of mine. I said a new tracing company was asking me if I could give them something to work on. They all said that if you could find even some of these people, they might consider hiring you for their work. I want to tell you right now that I don't expect a lot of results, but you did find James Bailey. He was arrested yesterday in Shasta Lake, California. He protested that he was not the man, however he matched the photos we had, as well as his fingerprints."

"I asked you, Ms. Donner, to let me know when he would be arrested. Why wasn't I informed of that until now?"

"Ben, it was not a problem. Why would you need to know when he would be arrested? There was nothing you could do about it. I just don't understand. Helen, help me out, here. What am I not getting?"

"Gloria, I'm not sure what I can say, but Ben asked you specifically to be informed when that man was to be arrested. Why did you blow him off like that?"

"Ms. Donner, I asked for that information so that I could talk to Mr. Bailey and he would have surrendered peacefully. I would guess he resisted arrest and he was either shot or possibly killed, am I right?"

"Yes, he did resist. They tazered him and he settled right down. But how could you know that?"

"Ms. Donner, there are a great many things I know, the first of which is that when I give you instructions on how a person is to be taken, I expect you to obey my instructions to the letter. If you are not comfortable with this way of doing business then we will not be doing business with you at all. Now are you willing to listen to me and do as I say, or do we look elsewhere for a lawyer who will cooperate with us in these matters?"

"How dare you speak to me that way young man? I have half a mind to..."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.