The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 7

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

Mom sat in my desk chair, and I sat on the bed.

"Okay, Mom, what is this project all about?"

"It seems that they have this new program over in Texas, and it's starting in Oklahoma, too. They are trying to hire military veterans, especially handicapped ones. Jessica wants me to come up with a program to do that here, and to head it up, too. With El Dorado being the largest city in the six county area, we would be tasked to do the pilot program for the state."

"But ... Mom, why you guys? You're just a temp agency. Shouldn't this be set up by the state, and not by your bunch?"

"It probably should have been assigned to them, as they have most all of the information we will need. I think Jessica volunteered us at that conference last week, up in Little Rock, with the state board of temporary employment agencies. She thinks that if we can pull this off, that she can then have some clout to open agencies all over the state. She certainly has an office in each of the surrounding six counties. Some of them are kinda small, but she has them.

"Now, here's the program that Texas is using. They get some kind of report of all the military veterans, and then run it against some federal report that shows mean income for those names. Then they try to match the ones in the lowest income brackets, with available jobs. They try to get every veteran a job making at least two to three times minimum wage, or about thirty thousand a year.

"For a family like us, with three children under eighteen, and a total of four in the family, the poverty threshold is less than twenty-two thousand dollars a year. That works out to about $10.50 an hour; with the federal minimum wage set at $7.25 an hour. How can you achieve that? That doesn't take into account food service workers, like waiters and waitresses. They can be paid even lower than minimum wage. The employers get away with it, because they consider fifteen percent tips as a part of their wage, even if they never receive a single penny as a tip.

"Anyway, they want us to find all these veterans, and see if we can match them up with higher paying jobs. I mean, it's a great idea, but how can we implement something like that from a temp agency?"

"Okay, Mom; how, or from whom, are you supposed to get the information about who all the veterans are, in our area?"

"I think the Department of Veterans Affairs is supposed to have that information, but I don't know if they can give out that information to an agency like ours."

"Okay, Mom, here is what I'd recommend you do. Tomorrow, you call the veteran's affairs people, and see if they will release that information to you. Make sure you let them know you are recording the conversation, so you can make sure nothing gets missed or turned around. Oh, make sure you do record ALL of your conversations.

"Then get with the state comptroller, and ask if they will give you a list of anyone drawing a state disability paycheck, who is a veteran. Then you will go to the federal level, for the same information. See if they will release any information to you. If not then go back to Jessica. Tell her that this has to be a state matter, as the agencies will not release the information that you need to create this new program. That way, it is back in Jessica's lap, not yours.

"Besides, you really don't have to work so we can survive; though I know you want to be busy, and make a difference. Maybe you can quit the agency, and start your own business doing something useful."

Mom came over to me and hugged me and said, "Oh, Ben, you are so smart. That is exactly what I will do. If Jessica gets huffy, I will just quit. I know too many of the employers, now. Jessica hardly ever does any calls with them anymore. She would really start hurting without me there to smooth the way for people to get to working. I'll do it! Thanks, my man of the house.

"I need to be fresh and alert in the morning, so you sleep in here, tonight, so I can be ready to slay the dreaded dragoness in the morning."

Mom kissed me and hugged me one last time, then got up off the bed and left my room. I felt lonely already but I completely understood. I got ready, and fell into bed, and tried to sleep.

Monday, June 6th, 2011

I tossed and turned all night, getting little sleep. I first talked ... well, commanded, really ... that Steven Arthur Longstreet leave his daughter alone. I think I put the fear of a vengeful God into his head. I did manage to fall asleep sometime around five. I was awakened by a knock on my door.

As tired and sleepy as I was, I just groaned out, "Come in," not realizing that the covers were off, and I was on my back with a full bore piss hard on.

"Well! Have you been thinking of me already this morning, Ben?"

"Wh ... what? Yes. Errr, no. Uhh ... I'm not sure, yet. I'm still half asleep."

I glanced at my clock: 7:05. Huh? Why is Mom up and dressed so early?

"Ben, please get dressed. Then you need to make breakfast for the girls, this morning. I'm leaving a little early. I need to get everything we discussed last night, onto my computer, so I can go back to Jessica with the results. I want to nip this in the bud, right away, so we can take our vacation. I will call you to let you know how things work out. After this little screw-up of hers, I think we will take that three week vacation ... no, maybe a whole month off."

Mom came over to me and kissed me goodbye and headed toward the door.

"Remember to get dressed before the girls see you like that," she said pointing to my waving shaft.

"Yeah, Mom, okay. I'm going to the bathroom, now, so don't worry. Bye. Love you."

"Me too, you," Mom said as she closed the door.

I went into the bathroom and relieved the pressure on my bladder. Then I crawled back into bed, pulled the sheet back over myself, and went right back to sleep.

I woke up when I felt the bed shaking, I cracked one eye open. I looked up to see a blurry looking Brie, standing by the bed.

"Bennie, it's time to get up."

I started to rise, then realized that I was still naked, and on my back. I had been dreaming about someone giving me a hand job. I realized that my dick was hard, and then seeing Brie there somehow triggered my ejaculation. It spat jism up on my chest and stomach and I immediately looked at Brie. Her eyes went wide, and her hand flew to her mouth. She ran for the door and out of my room, leaving the door wide open.

Just the thought of how perverted this was, almost left me still hard. However, I had shot my load, and it was flagging rapidly. Especially now that the enormity of the situation hit me. Brie had seen me naked, then she saw my cock hard, and then she saw it squirt. She was going to be so confused.

I struggled to get up, without messing up my bed with all my cream running all over. I did manage by holding my hand at my upper groin area to catch most of the runny sperm trying to run down my chest.

I immediately turned on my shower and waited for the warm water. It didn't take long after the water was warm, for me to wash away all evidence of my scummy cum from my chest and belly, as well as clear out the cobwebs of my brain. I gently washed my deflated rod, and finished up cleaning the rest of me. I then dressed in a swim suit, shorts and a t-shirt, and went downstairs.

Brie wouldn't look me in the eye. Every time I looked at her, she looked away and blushed. As I sat down to start on my cereal, I called her over to me. I turned in my seat, so that I had her standing between my legs. I felt her forehead with the back of my hand.

"You don't feel hot to me. I hope you're not coming down with something," I said to her.

"Oh, no, Bennie. I'm all right, I guess. Maybe I'm still a little tired."

"Okay, Brie, but you check with me before you go in swimming this morning, or later. You promise me you are all right?"

"I'm sure, Bennie. I'm just tired, that's all."

I had noticed two bowls in the sink, soaking, so I knew that both Brie and Bea had had their breakfast already.

I said, "Why don't you go lie down on the couch? You can watch TV for a while, and rest. Okay, Sweety?"

I tried to look into her mind to see what was going on, but all I saw was confusion and turmoil. She had been curious, and then turned on, and then horrified at seeing me naked. I tried to soothe over some of her rough feelings, but this was all new to me. I didn't know what to do, or how, so I left her mind. I would have to let her work it out. I did leave a suggestion for her to talk to Mom about all this, and see if Mom could help out.

About ten we got a phone call from Mom.

"Ben, we were right. The Feds won't give me anything, and the state just asked why I wanted the information. They said it was not my place to be asking about this. I asked them if I could record the conversation so I could let my boss know just exactly what their responses were. I explained that I was just inquiring, as my boss was the one needing the information to try to create a new program to help veterans. They said that was nice and all, but that all that was a state and federal level program, not local. Although, once the veterans were identified, then it would come down to the local level to match jobs to their skills.

"So then I took all this information and the tape to Jessica and said I couldn't get the information and that we shouldn't even be involved. She blustered a bit, and I played her the tape. Then she said, 'Thank you, Helen. That will be all.' I left. She got on the phone to someone, and all of a sudden she came back to me and apologized for the way she had acted. Then I hit her with the three week vacation and she said to take a month off, as I deserved it. I told her I would let her know when I would take it, as I needed to see when I could make reservations. I can't believe she did that. I think whoever she was on the phone with, read her the riot act, and told her to mind her own business."

"That's great, Mom. So, have you made plans, yet?"

"No, not yet. I'm going to call them next and see about a schedule. Even Jessica said she thought the plan you had worked out for us would be good for everyone. She said she wanted a copy of the one week plan, so she could take some time off, too. Isn't that wonderful, Ben? Oh, I'm so happy right now. Thank you for last night ... you know, for helping me understand all this stuff about veterans. It sure made things so much easier, this morning. I gotta go, now, my other line is ringing. Bye, Love you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.