The Ring of Control - Cover

The Ring of Control

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

I left the pool house by way of the bathroom, and swam some more. However, I was thinking about everything that had happened since I had put the ring on my finger. Had I corrupted Mom? How about my sisters? I decided I needed to really think about this some more. I got out of the pool and lay down on a chaise lounge. I put my sunglasses on, and tried to think about my actions ... and reactions ... to what happened in the pool house.

Could I continue and yet have no effect later, on their lives. Who is to say that some twenty years down the road Caitlyn doesn't remember what I did, today? She could scream rape, or molestation, by me. How would that be handled? More lies by me? More meddling in her mind? Would I have to involve more people, like the police, the courts, etc.?

Where would all this stop? Look at what I have become in just this short time! What would I be like in twenty years, thirty years or more? I just couldn't let myself become such a monster. But, how could I curb this newly found appetite for having total control over people?

I was reminded of Hamlet's soliloquy by Shakespeare. The one that starts:

"To be, or not to be, that is the question:
whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
and by opposing, end them: to die, to sleep
no more; and by a sleep, to say we end
the heart-ache, and the thousand natural shocks
that flesh is heir to?"

We had to memorize the first ten lines of that soliloquy for English Literature. That was part of our last test in that class. Sometimes it's good to be in the gifted classes. Oh, yes. How did it remind me of my present dilemma? Well, I could become someone who would be a very nasty person, and endure endless horrors in my unending sleep of death. Or, I could fight the demons inside of me, and suffer the consequences. I will have made my peace with myself, as well as with my God.

Yeah, I know. That's heavy stuff for a fifteen year old. Like I said, once I put that ring on, I had matured in many ways. Now on to my dilemma, what do I do to curb that feeling of absolute power?

First, I would keep it light. I mean, no heavy involved stuff, just some calling of girls, or women, someone that I fancied. Of course, that was going to be very difficult. Mom was about my ideal, as far as women were concerned. Even including the other mothers of the kids around in our group, none were as sexy or as beautiful as my mom. So now it came down to girls around my own age.

Well now, there was Bea, but I could get access to her anytime I wanted, same for Brie, but did I really want either of them as playthings? Then there was Victoria Sterling, but I would have to worry about that in the fall. She did not live nearby, so she was out as a possible girlfriend, until later. There was Caitlyn, but after today, I'm not sure I should try her again. She was too submissive and I could easily slip up and take total control over her and it may just make her dependant on me. Next would be Marcia or Mary Beth, Hum I like that, Mary Beth, I may start calling her that now. It kind of rolls off the tongue, doesn't it?

But then again I would listen in on some of the others too to see what was going on in their life. I might find out some interesting things by eavesdropping. I relaxed some more in the chaise and let my mind wander.

I called to Katie, 'Katherine Beatrice Longstreet, do not be alarmed, speak only to me in your mind, do not make a sound; carry on as though nothing is happening. You might want to come out of the water and sit down now. Do you understand?'

'Yes, Master, I will do as you command.'

'Do you know about real sex, I mean more than what they teach in school?'

'Yes, Master, I know about real sex. I sleep in my father's bed. He and my brother have sex with me, just like they did with my mother. Is that what you mean, Master?'

'Yes, it is, Katie. When did this start?'

'It has been this way since my mother died.'

'Do you also suck their cocks, too?'

'Yes, Master, I give them blowjobs every day. Once in the morning, and then again, when Daddy gets home. Paul also fucks my ass sometimes. Daddy's too big for that right now, but he promises me when I get bigger he will do me there, too. Do you want to fuck me, Master?'

'I may, Katie, but for right now I think you are well taken care of. I do have one question for you Katie. Do you like all the things your brother and father do with you?'

'No, I don't, Master. Sometimes Paul fucks my ass too hard, or without lube, and sometimes my daddy gets too rough. Then I have to stay home from school 'till I get better and the bruises don't show anymore.'

'I can stop them from doing any of this to you, Katherine, if that is what you want.'

'Oh! Would you, please, Master? I don't like all this sex stuff all the time. Sometimes when they are gentle with me, it's all right, but they don't do that a lot. Can you really stop this for me, Master?'

'Yes, I can, Katie. Just give me both of their full names.'

'Oh! Thank you, Master! Paul is Paul Arthur, and my daddy's name is Steven Arthur. They are both named after my Grandpa Art.'

'I will leave you, for now, but I may call on you again. Do not repeat what I said to you, ever! Do you understand Katherine Beatrice Longstreet? Also, if you need a shoulder to cry on, or you just want a friend, go see Ben Hamner and he will help you.'

'Yes, Master, I understand.'

Boy oh boy what a mess that was. I guess I would have to do a little repair work for Katie.'Paul Arthur Longstreet! Do not speak with your mouth. Answer me only with the thoughts in your mind. I am your Master and you will address me as such, do you understand, Paul?'

'Yes, Master, what do you wish of me?'

'I want you to stop molesting your sister. She is at an age where she could become pregnant. Then what would people say, knowing that she lives with only you and her father. They would think only of you two being child molesters. Do you know what happens with child molesters in prison? First they are brutally beaten and then repeatedly raped in the ass with no lube except for your own blood. First by guys with huge pricks, then everybody fucks you. They knock all of your teeth out and fuck your mouth too and make you swallow all their scummy jizz. Then, if you live beyond that, they usually cut your balls off and stuff them up your ass and let you bleed to death. Is that what you want to look forward to?'

'No, Master! I'll do anything, but please tell me what to do to avoid that punishment.'

'First apologize to your sister, second stop molesting her, and third protect her from harm. Be a big brother to her, as you should.'

'But what about my father, what about him, Master?'

'I'll be having a long conversation with him as soon as I leave you. Do you understand the things I have told you to do?'

'Yes, Master, I'll do as you say.'

'Good; because if I ever hear of you molesting another girl, or woman, I'll make sure you go to prison. It won't be pretty what happens to you! Is that clear, Paul Arthur Longstreet?'

'Yes, Master, very clear.'

'Very good, you'll forget I mentioned this to you. But you'll change your evil ways or my wrath will be brought down upon you, and your family. You need to fear me, as the Wrath of your God is gentle, compared to my ire. Your mother was taken from you suddenly, so can you be taken! I will contact you again if I need to.'

I left Paul's mind and went looking for Steven. It was getting late and most of the kids were getting ready to say their goodbyes for the day with promises to be back tomorrow afternoon. I did find Steven, but he was still at work so I left him for later. I moved like I had just woken up. I joined my sisters in saying 'so-long for today and see you tomorrow' to all the kids as they left.

It was about time to get supper for us kids and Mom, so we all showered and started preparing our evening meal. I hoped that Mom would have some very interesting news tonight about our planned trip to Florida.

I got things together to make a casserole: potatoes, some cheese, a small onion, and I sliced up some Italian sausage really thin. I peeled and then sliced the potatoes, then sliced up an onion, very thin again, and pulled the sections apart. I layered potatoes in the bottom then the onions and sausage, added garlic powder and oregano, parsley, and some other spices. I then sprinkled on a mixture of grated Romano and Parmesan cheese, and tossed some shredded Mozzarella cheese on top of that layer. Then I laid down another layer of potatoes, and then the onions, sausage and cheeses, until the casserole was three quarters full. I added a cup of milk to the mixture, covering about half the mixture in the bowl. I topped it off with more cheese. This went into the oven at 350°, covered with aluminum foil, for about ninety minutes. Bea helped with the potatoes and Brie put the shredded cheese on the layers and on top.

Once the dishes were rinsed and put into the dishwasher, Bea and Brie set the table. Then we went into the parlor, to await Mom's coming home.

I had just finished coming from the pool area, after finishing my chores out there, when I heard Mom's door slam.

'Uh-oh, something went wrong at work, today, ' I thought, 'Mom, what's up? Why are you slamming doors?'

'Oh, Ben! I have to do some new project before we can leave for vacation. It's going to take too long to finish. We'll only get maybe a week, at most, to be down there in Florida. I'm so sorry.'

'Don't worry, Mom, we'll get through this. Is it anything I can help with?'

'Oh, I don't know. Jessica sprung this on me just at quitting time, and I really haven't had time to think it through, yet. We can discuss it tonight after supper. I'm not going to tell about the trip until I know we can really go.'

'Mom, go take a nice hot bath. Supper won't be ready for about another hour. Go relax and I'll call you when it's time for supper. Go relax, that's an order!'

'Yes, Master of my heart, I will do as you say. Thank you for being so understanding, Ben. You really are the man of the house, now.'

As I was coming into the foyer, I spotted the girls going toward Mom's room to greet her. "Bea, Brie, please don't bother Mom, right now. She had a real hard day at work, and she needs to rest for a bit. You can go downstairs and watch TV or something, and let her rest, Ok?"

"What's wrong, Bennie? Is Mommy ok?" asked a worried Britney.

"Nothing is wrong, sweetie. Mommy's just had a long hard day, and her boss upset her just before she left today. I told her to take a nice long bath and relax. I'm going to bring her some wine to help her relax before her bath. You two run along. I'll get Mommy's wine."

Bea came back with, "Ben you will not give Mom her wine, I'll bring it up; YOU shouldn't see Mommy in the bath!"

"Bea honey, I won't see Mom in the bath, she said she would stay dressed until I came up with the wine. Besides, I need to bring it in the ice bucket, so it stays cool for her. Okay? You can even help, but no talking, okay?"

"Okay, Bennie, but you can't see Mommy in the bath, that wouldn't be right."

"Yes, Belinda, you are right. But I'm the man of the house, now, and some things need to be done by me. You can understand that, can't you?"

"I guess so," she said dejectedly.

I would have to re-enforce my command to ignore some of the things about me and Mom's relationship. I guess romantic things don't include naked bodies, or bathroom things. As we went down the stairs, I 'spoke' to Bea in a commanding tone.

'Belinda Marie Hamner, hear me but do not react to my voice. Speak only in your mind.'

'Yes, Master, what do you wish of me?'

'First, when I call you in this manner, you will not react to my voice. Understood?'

'Yes, Master.'

'Good. Now, about your brother ... he is now the man of the house. When he says something to you, YOU will listen and obey. No back talk. Treat him just like you did your father, before he showed his true colors. Am I clear on that?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.