The Ring of Control
Prologue

Copyright© 2012 by Barneyr

Mind Control Sex Story: Prologue - A young boy finds a ring and two journals hidden in an antique desk. The one journal is written in a language he cannot read; but the other is in Late Middle English. Follow his adventures and misadventures as he becomes a man.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Slow  

My name is Ben Hamner and this is the story of how I became a young man of power and wealth. It all really started when I was thirteen. Our family then consisted of my dad, Daniel Hamner Junior; my mom, Helen; my sister Belinda (most times called Bea), aged eleven; my sister Britney (mostly called Brie), aged nine; and myself.

My dad was a senior partner in the law firm of Hamner, Hamner, Hamner, Forest and Hart. The three Hamners were my great-grandfather, my grandfather and my father. Dad and Mom had decided to groom me as the next great Hamner lawyer, so I was being presented to society as one of the next generation of bright lawyers for the firm. I worked during the summer of my twelfth year at the law firm as a runner, gopher, and computer wizard. Now, on with my story.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.