Nadine and Her Friends
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After returning from the Ebony Club, Henrietta and I release both of our hubbies, and then George and I return home. I tell him that in the future if I catch him fucking or sucking another guy, he will spend more time hanging from the garage rafters. Only this time it will be in our garage, and it will include a whipping with the cat without a BJ. Pain, not pleasure, the next time around.

"Do you agree to those terms?" I ask. "If not, pack up and get the fuck out of my life now!"

Naturally, he agrees. After all, who will do his cooking, cleaning, and laundry if I'm not around? Another pussy he can find. Finding another domestic slave will be more difficult.

After hubby leaves for work, fatigue starts to set in, so I call Henrietta and tell her that I need some sleep and am going to take a nap. I have been running on empty for about three days. Although I do want to go shopping with her, I need a cat nap first. She agrees and we decide to change our shopping trip to after lunch instead of after breakfast. She agrees to pick me up about noon. She then promises me both lunch and a rather unique shopping trip. She doesn't give me any details about the trip. She just says that it will be interesting.

With that, I head for the bedroom for a shower and a nap, not necessarily in that order. I set my alarm for 11, and then hit the hay. My cunt still contains cum, but I don't care. As soon as my head hits the pillow, I am in Never Never Land. The next thing that I know is the alarm is blaring away. I want to reach over and shut the damn thing off. But Henrietta will be here in an hour, and I need a good cleansing – both inside and out. I not only need a good shower, but I also need a douche and an enema.

"Wear something that's easy and quick to remove," Henrietta tells me when she calls to insure that I am still willing and ready to go to lunch and shopping. "No bra, G-string panties, and a sun dress will be perfect."

Well, I don't know what she has in mind for today, but curiosity is killing me. So, I dig out the companion to the G-string that I wore yesterday. That one was black silk and the one I pick for today is white. Other than the color differences, they are identical. This one, just like the one I wore yesterday, barely covers my cunt. And its back strap disappears in my ass crack. I decide on a white flowered print sun dress which really shows off my chocolate tits, and, naturally, a set of 6" white FM stiletto heels. I don't know where we're going, but I'm dressed to fuck!

Like last night, Henrietta keeps our final destination a secret as she quickly drives us out of our neighborhood and into a part of town where all the rich WASPs live. However, we're just passing through WASP-town and end up driving about 15 miles outside of town. At this point all she will tell me is that we're going to a topless restaurant. Oh boy, I think. The place will be crowded with horny young guys ogling all the tits on display by the lily white server girls.

Eventually she pulls up to what looks like a mansion. And, like last night, the front door is unmarked. But, once again, there is valet parking out front. She gets out and tosses her car keys to a very scantily clad boy. All he's wearing is a rhinestone lined jock. His chest and ass are totally exposed, and he appears to have a huge bulge hidden behind that jock. I feel my nips getting hard as I catch myself starring at his package.

As we enter the room, I see the female Matre'D / Hostess is wearing even less. She's totally naked except for a very skimpy G-String, and she has bells dangling from each of her nipples. In addition, her make-up appears to be dried cum.

"Welcome to the Topless Club, ladies," she greets us. "The dress check is to your right. Would you prefer a table in the Main Dining Room or the Golden Room?"

"The Main Dining Room for now," Henrietta replies.

Then, she walks over to the check room, removes her sun dress, and hands it to another naked guy. She then gives me a dirty look when she sees that I am still wearing my dress.

"We can't go in until you take your dress off."

"I thought we were going to a topless bar for lunch," I reply.

"I never said anything about a bar," she replies. "This is a very special place. The only customers allowed into the place are women. And, they must be topless before they can enter. Now, take your fuckin' dress off so we can have some lunch."

After I remove my sundress and hand it to the naked guy in the check room, the Matre'D / Hostess leads us into the main dining room and shows us to an empty table. While walking through the dining room, I notice that all of the patrons are, indeed, nearly naked women. But, what really surprises me is that some of them also have other naked women, all with their wrists cuffed behind their backs, on their knees under the table. My guess is those women are busy eating the cunts of the ladies sitting at the tables.

As the Matre'D / Hostess shows us to our table, I look down and see that the chairs have a rather unique design. They are all shaped like any other dining room chair on the back and top, but the front of the seat is a 'C' shape. When I sit down, I notice that my ass covers most of the seat, but my pussy hangs over the opening in the front. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that this chair is designed so that my cunt can be easily accessed while I eat.

Next, I look up and see a totally naked male server standing between Henrietta and me. Of course, his manhood is sticking straight out at us. Naturally, Henrietta reaches over and begins stroking his big cock. Without saying anything, she leans forward and takes his cock into her mouth. She sucks on it for about a minute, and then pops it back out. She then offers it to me. I do the same. I suck on it for about a minute, too. Then, Henrietta tells me that all we are allowed right now is a sample. So, I reluctantly let the lovely piece of young man meat out of my mouth.

"I want this for desert," she tells me with grin on her face.

"Would you ladies like to order from the Full Price or Lottery Special Menu?" he asks.

"We've got places to go today," Henrietta replies. "Full Price for today. But, we would like to purchase a Lottery Girl."

Lottery Girl? What the fuck is that? Eventually we both order a steak salad with cum dressing and a bottle of chardonnay. The waiter nods his head, then turns and walks away with his cock bouncing up and down with each step he takes.

"What the fuck is a Lottery Girl?" I ask.

Just as I finish my question, I see two totally naked girls crawling across the dining room. They both crawl over to our table, and, to my surprise, they both crawl under our table. The next thing I know I feel a tongue on my twat.

"There's two ways that you can pay for food here," Henrietta says. "Since we want to go shopping later, we are going to pay full price. However, if we were in a gambling mood, we could have specified the Lottery Special pricing. When you order from the Lottery Special Menu, you are gambling your freedom for reduced food prices. If you win, you get the food at about one-half as much as we will pay on the Full Price menu."

"But, if you lose you become a cunt lapping slave for the remainder of the day. When the server brings your bill, he also brings a set of dice. Each diner must roll the dice. If the number you roll is even, then you win. If the number is odd, then you become a cunt lapping slave until the club closes. Both of the twats under our table lost while eating here this morning."

"OOOOHHHH!" I mumble as the slave licking my twat is getting me close. "It sounds like fun. Can we change our selection to the Lottery Special menu?"

"God, you're one horny whore," Henrietta comments. "Didn't you get enough last night?"

"Never!" I reply as two young server boys deliver our food.

When the servers place our salads on the table, I notice that neither of them contains salad dressing. Then, each guy steps forward, points his cock at one of the salads, and proceeds to jack off. Eventually both shoot their loads onto our salads. Now I know what Henrietta meant when she ordered the salads with cum dressing.

After the naked male servers leave, I ask Henrietta what it costs to belong to this club. She tells me that it's a combination of personal service time and money. She says that it costs $1,000 per year, plus three days as a Main Dining Room cunt lapping slave or one day as a Golden Room slave. I had forgotten about the Golden Room.

"Are you interested in joining?" she asks. "After all, you are one hot, bisexual babe. You would be really popular here working as a slave in either of the rooms. In fact, if you agree to spend a combined 30 days in the two rooms, you can waive the $1000 fee. That's what I do. All the rich white bitches love it when a chocolate drop slave is servicing their cunts."

"Sounds interesting," I reply. "But, what's the Golden Room? What do the Golden Room slaves have to do?"

"The Golden room is where all the food and drinks have special flavoring," Henrietta explains. "It's all natural, if you know what I mean."

"You're talking about piss, aren't you?" I reply.

She nods her head in agreement.

"In the Golden Room, all food is flavored by soaking or simmering it in natural Golden Nectar, or what you commonly call piss," she explains. "In addition, the only drink that is served in that room is Golden Nectar. It's usually served warm, and normally is straight from the source. I didn't know you were into golden games."

"Fuck," I reply. "My mamma taught me to drink my daddy's piss when I was only eight. Hell, hubby makes me drink his piss almost every morning and night. Now, what the fuck are the duties of the Golden Room slaves?"

"They provide the Golden Nectar for the food and drinks," she explains. "They also are responsible for crawling under the tables for cunt lapping duties just like the slaves in the Main Dining Room. Only, in the Golden Room, they are also responsible for drinking any piss that their customer needs to expel. A Golden Room slave can expect to live on a steady diet of piss. No shit, but plenty of piss."

"Sounds kinky," I reply. "Can we give it a try now?"

"Remember when I told you earlier about the Lottery pricing," she asks me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.