Nadine and Her Friends - Cover

Nadine and Her Friends

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

Not long after that, Henrietta and I leave both guys hanging by their wrists as we head back into the house. She shows me the cameras hidden in her bedroom, and then turns them off. That's so there won't be any photographic evidence of how we are going to spend the night in her bedroom. She then has me lay down on her bed on my stomach. Before I realize what is happening, she pulls my arms behind my back and locks my wrists in a set of handcuffs. Next, I feel her pull on my hair, forcing me to raise my head upwards. Suddenly I feel a collar getting locked around my neck.

"OK, bitch," she says. "Earlier today you told me that you love to be a submissive slut. For the rest of today, and probably tonight, too, you are going to be a submissive slut. The only question now is will you be that slut for me or someone else. Now, let's go back downstairs and I will show you what the guys have been doing when your hubby visits my house."

"What about the guys hanging out in the garage?" I ask.

"Fuck them!" Henrietta replies. "Tonight is about us, not them. Now, are you going to be a good little slave bitch, or should I whip your ass right now?"

"Whatever you want, Mistress," I reply. Henrietta only gives me a naughty look before tugging on a leash attached to my neck collar. She then leads me down the stairs and into her home office. She fires up the computer, and then tells me that slaves' never sit on the furniture. I am told to kneel in front of the computer monitor so that I can see the files that she's about to open. She then sits on a chair located directly behind me, reaches around my body, and begins to play with my tits with her left hand. Then, she grabs the computer mouse with her right hand and activates a hidden file.

Suddenly, there it is in all its glory. Hubby is on his knees, sucking Sam's big, black, gigantic cock. He alternates from tea bagging his balls to sucking his cock. The show continues for about five minutes. The entire time that I am watching hubby suck Sam's cock, Henrietta is playing with my tits. God, I'm getting hornier and hornier by the second.

"Mistress," I ask. "May I assume that you have sent me these files for my records, and to blackmail my cocksucking hubby, too?

"I have sent you everything you need to blackmail that cocksucking bastard you married," she replies. "But, there are some things that I do need to keep private. So, no, I did not send you everything. But, like I said before, you have enough to nail his ass to the wall – or humiliate him publicly – if necessary. Now, is it turning you on to watch your hubby suck Sam's cock?"

"This is great shit!" I exclaim as I watch the guys. "My subby blood is flowing straight to my cunt right now. I'm tempted to go out to the garage and suck his big cock myself. Or, get him to fuck my ass like he did the other night."

"We can do better than that," Henrietta says. "Have you ever fantasized what it was like for our ancestors to be black bitches during the slavery days? Well, I know of a place that will allow us to live out that fantasy. It's a private theme club for re-living the days of antebellum slavery. All black women, no matter what their ages, entering the club must voluntarily agree to be submissive, temporary slaves. All the 'Mastas' are white men or women. We will both have to agree to be sluts, slaves, and whores all night if we go in. Interested?"

By now I don't give a damn. All I want is some cock in one of my holes, and I don't care what its color. So, I agree. But, Henrietta does not release my wrists. She simply pulls me in my near naked state out to where her car is parked in her driveway. She forces me into the passenger side, gets behind the wheel, and starts the mother up. Soon we are traveling through town in broad daylight wearing nothing but see-through G-strings.

About 45 minutes later we pull up to a building with no markings on its exterior. However, there is valet parking. Henrietta gets out, tosses her car keys to the valet, then comes over and helps me out of the car. She then leads me around the side of the building and knocks on an unmarked door. Another totally naked black woman opens door and invites us in. She has a collar around her neck that says 'Overseer Bitch'.

"Welcome to the Ebony Club, where African women come to re-live their slave heritage," she says as she opens the door for us. "Well, what do we have here? Slave Henrietta has brought us a surprise. What a lovely piece of chocolate. Hell, she looks good enough to eat. She'll look just great at the newcomer's auction tonight."

While the woman is admiring my body, Henrietta is getting her wrists cuffed behind her back. She also has a neck collar similar to mine locked around her back. The next thing I know we are led down a dark hallway and into a room full of similarly clad naked women. All of them are African-Americans, and all of them are in their 30's or older. Each of them also is cuffed with their arms behind their backs, and has a leash dangling down between their tits from a neck collar. And, each collar bears the same word, 'Bitch'.

Suddenly the 'Overseer Bitch' steps to the center of the room and welcomes us to MILF Slave Night at the Ebony Club. She tells us that our voluntary slavery will begin in 10 minutes, and it will last until sunrise tomorrow morning. Next, she gives all of us a chance to back out and leave now. No one takes her up on that offer.

Finally she tells us that she needs six volunteers to become glory hole slaves and asks which of us wants to volunteer for that duty. She also says that if enough of us don't step up and volunteer, she will pick eight of us for that duty. Henrietta leans over to me and says that she's going to volunteer, and asks me to join her. I agree, figuring that following Henrietta's lead tonight probably will be a good thing until I learn more about this club.

So after we volunteer, we are led off down another hall. Henrietta tells me that the others will be on the auction block in about 30 minutes, and some of the guys will want to get their rocks off before that action begins. Therefore, the glory holes probably will be busy until the auction starts.

When we get to the glory hole room, I see that there are about 9 or 10 different places that slaves can be locked. Each one has a series of four holes – all aligned so that the 'Masta' or Mistress can easily get access to the slave's mouth, tits, or cunt without any problems. One by one we are pushed forward until all of our frontal sex is forced against the glory hole wall. Once we are in position, straps are wrapped around the back of our heads, shoulders, waists, and thighs. These straps ensure that our bits will be available most of the night.

"Don't forget, bitches," the Overseer Bitch reminds us before she leaves. "Failure to swallow a load is a whipping offense. So, swallow everything that they give you or else."

She no sooner closes the glory hole room door when I feel cock entering my mouth.

"Suck me good, slave," I am told. "Or, I will see that you spend some time on the whipping post before the night is over."

His comment reminds me that during the antebellum period, black women were nothing but bitches to the white landowners. They were not considered human. They were just pieces of property that were bought and sold purely for the purpose of doing some form of 'work'. Quite frequently, that 'work' was to be a cum receptacle for 'Masta's cock'. Of course, an unplanned pregnancy only meant one more slave for the plantation.

Right now, my 'work' is to get him off by giving him the best BJ that I know how to give. Thankfully, it's something that I learned early in my life to do. My mamma taught me how to give a proper BJ when I was eight. I've been sucking cock ever since. She also taught me that a submissive bitch's only purpose in life is to give pleasure to men. I lost my pussy cherry a year after giving my first BJ, and my ass cherry a year after that. Now, I love being a submissive bitch and Ebony slut. So, why should tonight be any different?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.