Nadine and Her Friends - Cover

Nadine and Her Friends

Copyright© 2012 by reddbunnz

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Nadine and her friend Henrietta are two African-American, bisexual middle aged women who love to submit to their own kinky, submissive desires. but, one day they catch their husbands sucking and fucking each other, and decide to get revenge.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Couple   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Scatology   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Big Breasts  

After hubby leaves for work I go up to the bedroom to take a nap. I don't know how long I sleep, but when I look outside I see there are very few people moving about. Most of the adults have left for work and their kids have all gone to school. So, I decide to go talk with Henrietta. She's been my B-F-F (Best Friend Forever) ever since high school. We can tell each other all our troubles. And cry on each other's shoulders. We have a relationship that's better than sisters. Or, so I thought until I walk into her house.

We have always had an 'open door' relationship. We never lock our back doors when we are home. Each of us has permission to enter without knocking during the day. After spending yesterday hanging by my wrists with weights dangling from both my tits and cunt lips, then spending the night serving as my hubby's legal whore, I need someone to talk to. Or, more specifically – a shoulder to cry on. And, of course, someone to free my wrists. Henrietta is that person.

But, as I approach her back yard, I hear noises coming from her garage. Male noises. To be specific: Sloppy male voices. I am now afraid of what I will find. But, I am also curious as Hell. I know that looking into the garage may not be safe. After all, I'm still bare-ass naked with my hands cuffed behind my back. But, what the fuck! After the past day and two nights, what else could happen to me? Right? So, I sneak over to the window and peak into the garage. What I see is a different side of Henrietta's hubby. And my hubby, too!

What I see is my hubby hanging by his wrists from an overhead beam. Just like what he did to me yesterday. He's totally naked, hanging by his wrists, with his feet completely off the floor. His ankles are cuffed and pulled sideways by chains. He's suspended with his body forming an X-Cross. Just like he does to me when he whips my ass.

I also see Sam, Henrietta's hubby. He's also totally naked. He's kneeling between my hubby's knees while sucking my hubby's cock. I continue watching as Sam continues to suck hubby's cock. After about 15 minutes, hubby spurts his load – onto Sam's face. Soon afterwards, Sam releases hubby and tells hubby to follow him into the house for some more M2M sexual fun. Just then I see Sam turn and spot me watching through the garage window. I quickly decide to get the fuck out of there and go back over to my house.

When I get home I am pissed. Very pissed! But, I'm also turned on at the same time. I can't wait to finger myself to an O. In fact, I only go as far as the family room before I roll around on the floor until I am able to pull my arms around my legs, thus allowing me to move my cuffed wrists in front of my body instead of behind it. Soon I am lying on my back on the sofa while my magic fingers play with my cunt. Of course, I forgot to lock the back door when I got home. I am in the middle of my self-pleasure session when Henrietta walks into the kitchen. I am still naked and cuffed when she walks into the family room.

"God!" she comments when she sees my naked body. She also spots how wet my cunt is. "You're one horny bitch! After everything that you've done the past two days, I would think that you'd be all fucked out by now. But, look at that wet cunt. You're definitely one horny bitch! Here, let me take care of that for you."

She quickly walks over and pushes me back down onto the sofa, opens my legs, and then drops to her knees between my legs. The next thing I know she's tongue fucking my pussy. She does it so well, too. While her tongue is pleasuring my clit, one of her hands wonders up my chest and begins to fondle my left tit. The other hand reaches behind me and begins to play with my ass. Eventually I have her tongue in my cunt and her finger in my ass. I love every moment of it.

It doesn't take her long to get me off. Once I come back down to earth, she stands up and then grabs my hand and pulls me back to my feet. She then begins to lead me towards the kitchen. She continues to lead me through the kitchen, out the door, and eventually into the garage.

O-M-G! (Oh, my God!) Is she going to hang me by my wrists in the garage, too? Is she going to hang me by my wrists, then whip my ass? Just like hubby does? But, she then goes over to a shelf and picks up a key. It's a handcuffs key. She unlocks the cuffs and frees my wrists. For the first time in almost two days I now have use of my hands. I feel that I owe her something. Maybe a good cunt lapping.

"Com'ere, you lovely bitch," I order as I drop down onto my knees. "Let me taste that lovely cunt of yours."

"Not now," she replies.

"Don't you want reciprocity?" I ask.

"No," she replies. "I fucked Sam all night. Let's go back into the kitchen. Right now all I want is some coffee. Then, what do you say that we go into town for lunch? I hear that there's a great soul food place that just opened on Fifth. But, first, tell me what the fuck got you so hot and horny this morning. After all, if I know George, you probably could not walk when he left for work earlier today."

Of course, I should be feeling a bit uncomfortable as we walk into my kitchen. After all, she's totally clothed and I'm totally naked. But, for some reason it doesn't bother me at all. I quickly fill the coffee maker with water and begin to brew a fresh pot as she sits down at the table. I turn and face her, lean my ass against the counter, and make sure that my legs are open as I begin to tell her about what I just saw in her garage.

As I tell her what I saw earlier, I can feel my cunt lips getting a wide on. God, what a horny slut I am. I am making myself horny again just telling Henrietta about what our two hubbies were doing to each other. I'm also daydreaming about what it would have felt like if she had done that to me a few minutes ago. That's when she catches me staring at her puss.

"Why that no good fuckin' pig," she screams. "I told him about stopping that shit. You know, of course, that Sam and George were up in your bedroom the other night sucking each other off while you were tied to the porch railing. I whipped Sam's ass good for that one. But, he's going to get his ass beat again. That fuckin' homo just won't quit. B-T-W, (by the way) you need to take control of that bastard hubby of yours, too. You should be beating his ass, not the other way around!"

She then tells me that she and Sam have a maledom domestic discipline relationship just like George and me. But, they also have a femdom dominant one, too. She says that she always whips Sam's ass whenever she catches him sucking cock. She said that she will be more than willing to help me change things around if I want.

"Well," I tell her. "I'm a natural submissive. I don't give orders well. I like it when he takes control – even if it means that I get my ass whipped."

"So am I," Henrietta admits. "I love it when a guy ties me up, whips me, and fucks the shit out of me. But, I am also tired of Sam fucking other guys. So, every time he does I beat his ass. It's either that, or I kick the fucker out. You should do the same to your hubby."

"Tell you what," she adds. "When I get home I will email you some pictures of our hubbies sucking and fucking each other. You can use those to blackmail George's ass. Tell him to either submit to a good ass whipping, or you'll publish them on the internet as well as send copies to everyone in his office. That's how I got Sam to submit to his first good ass whipping. Trust me, honey, it works. Now I probably whip his ass more frequently than he whips mine. Once you whip his ass the first time, you will want to do it again. You will see what I mean once we do it."

Then, without warning, she reaches over and starts to rub my tits with one hand while giving me a big smile. She then grabs my wrist and turns me around so that I am facing the counter. She then begins to rub my ass with her hands. She even bends over and kisses both of my ass cheeks. That gets my bisexual juices flowing. But, that's not what she has in mind – at this particular moment.

"Besides," she adds. "It doesn't look like your ass and tits can take much more abuse. Maybe it's time we give him a taste of his own medicine. Now, don't get me wrong. Sam still spanks my ass when I fuck up. But, when he fucks up, he gets it, too. You need to do the same with your hubby. And, make sure to use your pussy to your advantage. Make sure that the only time he gets fucked is by you and on your terms. That's why I beat Sam's ass whenever I find out that he's been sucking cocks. Thank God that he doesn't know about our trips to the dyke bars."

With that, she reaches over and grabs me by the hand and leads me over to the computer in the family room. But, she then takes off her skirt and panties before sitting down in front of the keyboard and monitor. Next, she tells me that she's going to set up a private email account for my eyes only, and that I should never tell hubby of its existence.

"But, while I do that, I am going to collect on that reciprocity offer you made a little while ago," she adds. "Get on your knees, crawl between my legs, and get me off while I am setting up your account."

"I thought you'd never ask," I reply as I drop to my knees and crawl between her legs.

For the next five or ten minutes all I hear is her fingers pounding away on the keyboard, plus an occasional moan of joy, as I lap away at her cunt and nibble on her clit. Eventually she reaches down and grabs me by the hair, forces my head further between her legs, and presses my face tight against her snatch. My face is quickly soaked as she erupts – coating me with her juices.

"Now, let's go have some fun," she tells me after she comes back down to earth. "Go put on the sexiest, most erotic panties that you own. The ones that you use when you're horny as Hell. Ones that scream 'Fuck me!' Don't worry about a bra. Just put on the panties. That's all you'll need for right now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.