Roselyn - Cover

Roselyn

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 1

For the last 6 months Roselyn has been talking to a young man called Jon on the computer. She met him through an add on an Internet bulletin board in the people to people section. The message stating very simply "Looking for woman 50 and older that would like to make a lot of money in a short period of time." With an email that you could click on attached to the message where you could leave your email address and name if interested.

She read the Ad a dozen times, but when curiosity got the best of Roselyn she sent him a message and Jon sent back his email address explaining that he was 30 years old and has made enough money to last him the rest of his life which he made on an Internet business. He is looking for a woman or women that ar3 at least 50 years old. They have to be married and her husband has to accompany her on all her adventures.

While corresponding with her the only thing that Jon told Roselyn was that she would have to do whatever he asked her to do with her husband's approval. Once that she said no or her husband did not approve of the adventure that was the end of their relationship with Jon. He would pay her off what was owed them and that would be it. Jon was willing to pay any lady that he accepted the following: For one day 2,000 dollars, for a week 20,000 dollars for a month 100,000 Dollars, and for a year 4 million dollars. Roselyn did not say anything to her husband about this opportunity. Being very naive she did not have any idea what the implications were of this advertisement. Furthermore Roselyn did not know how her husband would react if she told him about Jon's Ad, as they married out of high school she had never dated anyone else and he had never dated anyone else, to her knowledge also. She was 15 years old and he was 17 years old when they met in school.

It was Friday afternoon at about 2 PM when Roselyn's husband Charlie came through the door over 2 hours early.

"What are you doing home so early? You missed me and could not stay away any longer" She asked her husband smiling at him.

"I just got laid off." He stated very grimly.

This revelation was just what she needed to make up her mind about applying to see if Jon would accept her. She was just 50. Roselyn is 5'9" tall with short black hair. 34b breast, 23" waist and 36" hips. Her completion belies her Italian heritage and her brown eyes sparkle when she is talking. Roselyn could melt you with her smile, but you have to watch out for her Italian temper. Her husband is over 6 feet tall and his makeup of many nationalities has diluted any strong characteristics of nationalities making him extremely laid back. This is a good match for Roselyn. They have gotten along famously together all these years.

After dinner Roselyn went into the den where her husband was watching TV and told him about Jon and that she wanted to apply to see if he would accept her. He asked her if she really wanted to do this. She told him that seeing that there will not be a paycheck any more and they would pay a lot of taxes if the dip into his retirement fund it is the only wise thing to do. He reluctantly agreed and she sent an Email to Jon stating that she and her husband were interested in meeting Jon.

Within and hour she got a reply. He asked for a picture of her, which she emailed to him as she had some pictures on disk. Ten minutes later she got an email asking where they lived. She told him that it was in a small town in the northeast. Jon said that he will meet them at their city Airport the next day at 11 am. Their airport was a small Northeastern airport with no commercial carriers. They were to go to the counter at the airport and introduce themselves and the airport manager will direct them to Jon's plane.

It was a very restless night for both Roselyn and her husband Charley. They did not know what Jon looked like or what he would ask her to do. She is a very proud and modest lady, who embarrasses easily, but they need the money at this time and with her limited marketable skills and both of them being over 50 years old each their employ ability is very limited in their area of the Northeast.

The next morning Roselyn got up at 8 am. She went through her closet and picked out a few outfits that she thought were appropriate for the meeting today. Her husband got up before her and was out side doing yard work, before it got too hot. Roselyn nervously went about her preparation for their coming meeting with Jon. Taking a shower she trimmed her pubic hair, making sure she got all the hair around her anus. Roselyn shaved her legs and under her arms. Roselyn got out of the shower drying her body thoroughly with a nice soft towel and looked in the full-length mirror in back of the door. She still had a good figure even after 3 kids she thought to herself as she was checking her vaginal area spreading herself open in front of the mirror. She turned red with embarrassment when she felt herself moisten and her nipples become erect. Roselyn did not know why she did all the grooming of her very personal areas today as she doesn't usually do this when she goes out. She has never opened herself up and checked her labia as she did today she thought to herself. If anyone asked her to display herself in this manner she would be humiliated. She would even be embarrassed if her husband asked her to open her most intimate parts to him.

Drying herself, she walked nude into their bedroom, with a towel around her damp hair, noting to herself that this is something she does not usually do either. Walking around the house nude is something foreign to her but she was excited. In front of her bedroom mirror she fixes her hair. It took her twice as long today as it usually did she wanted to look extra special today for her meeting with Jon.

Doing her make up she was still nude, when Charley walked into the bedroom. It was nearly 9:30 and he wanted to know if Roselyn would like him to cook breakfast for both them. He was pleasantly surprised to see she was naked. Charley loved to look at her naked body. He might be prejudice but to him she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Charley went up in back of Roselyn and started to massage her back at her shoulders and worked down her back to her butt and waist. She leaned back into him and he felt a stirring in his groin and also some doubts were cropping up in his mind. He had a good idea what Jon would want from his wife, will he be able to watch her humiliate herself in front of him and this stranger?

He stopped rubbing her back when she asked him. "Charley what outfit should I wear today."

Charley liked her to wear dresses, and skirts. The outfits she had laid out were not anything that he likes, so going to her closet he picked out a short denim skirt and an almost see through white button front blouse that he bought her a few years ago that she didn't like to wear because it was almost transparent in the right light. Going to her dresser he picked a matching bra and panty set of flesh colored almost see through material. Roselyn blushed when she saw the outfit that Charley picked out as she did not like to go out in public in outfits like that.

It was a warm summer day and she has a chance to make big money, but in the back of his mind he knew that before the day was up Roselyn would probably be naked in front of this stranger

After the breakfast dishes were cleaned up they got into their car for the drive to the airport. Roselyn told Charley that he could stop the proceedings anytime he did not like what was happening. Charley told her that she could stop the proceedings also if she was uncomfortable with what she was asked to do. They could find something else to do to make money maybe a home business thought Charley

They got to the airport at about 20 minutes to eleven. Going to the information desk they asked where Jon's plane was. The tower manager told them he was inbound and will be landing in about 10 minutes. They went to the windows facing the runway and watched as the largest jet they ever saw landing at their airport, it was a 737 that landed on the east west runway. Charley and Roselyn did not leave the windows as they thought that the plane that just landed was not Jon's. They were in aw when the Manager of the airport came over to get them to bring them out to the Tarmac to the 737.

As they got to the plane the stairs were just being rolled up to the door and a man that was very thin was standing in the doorway waiting to come down the stairs in back of him was a pretty woman a few years younger. She was about 5'4" with a white blouse, no bra, a short skirt that was about 5 inches above her knees and of a material that moved with her body. They came down the stairs and Roselyn could see that she was not wearing any panties; her nipples were clearly visible in the light of day. They introduced themselves as Jon and his wife Courtney. Roselyn took an immediate dislike to Jon, but she liked Courtney. Charley notices the lack of clothing of Courtney also, unlike Roselyn he liked both Jon and Courtney.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.