On the Run - Cover

On the Run

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Chapter 1

Everything has been evaluated in far more detail.

So this is one of the seven ideas for books I had and is written because, and only because, I got feedback to tell me what people liked and what they didn't about Secrets. In this book, three people set about stealing from a mad Ukrainian gangster and then have to evade the Police, the heavies and anyone who is prepared to double-cross them for a slice of £800,000 in used banknotes, some jewellery and three priceless Argentinian artefacts.

I would like to thank my wife for her understanding while writing all of my stories; she laughs at me as I can leap up from doing anything (well, almost anything) to scribble something away for "processing" later.

I would especially like to thank Bill, Turbo, Rick, Joey and Steve for proof-reading this book and pointing out any errors I have made.

Please note that the book is written in British English, so "apologise", "dialled", "colour", etc are not spelling errors it is just that that my ancestors had cultural disagreements with other adopters of our language which is now confusing whole swathes of the planet centuries later; thanks for that, guys.

The setting for this story starts off in Merseyside and is expressly designed to be around 75 short scenes aggregated into chapters. This should make it easy to read where the reading is stop-start (such as public transport or a busy office)

This eBook, has been released to be freely downloaded and I would ask my readers to drop me a line and let me know what you think of the story; I cannot hope to improve as an author if the readers don't tell me where I succeeded and where I failed! I can happily accept criticism, but I do need feedback. So please, even if you hated every word, I still do like to be told; I am a big boy, I can take criticism!

Kind regards, thank you for reading and until next time, John D

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.