The Problems With Love - Cover

The Problems With Love

Copyright© 2012 by Kaffir

Chapter 15

It was almost half past twelve when they got home. Robin poured them both a drink and they took it through to the sofa.

"What else would you like to do today, darling?"

"Nothing. Just be very close and private with you."

"I can't think of anything I'd enjoy more."

She smiled radiantly at him and he replied with a gentle squeeze of her shoulders.

"Actually," she said, "I'd like to give Mummy a quick ring this evening."

"I think I can guess why."

Lottë looked down shyly.

"And I can understand why. The first time a girl makes love is important and for you that awful spell has been broken which makes it mean even more to you. Matty will be thrilled. So will Henry when she tells him."

She smiled wryly. "Will she really tell him?"

"Of course she will, you poop. This is a major breakthrough for their beloved daughter and they cannot help but share it with each other." He grinned. "You never know. It might spur them into action."

"Uncle Robin!" She looked shocked for a moment but then got helpless giggles.

"I'll probably have a new brother or sister," she gurgled.

Robin chuckled. "I doubt it unless of course Matty has the gift of eternal youth but even so I'd have thought she was past child-bearing age."

"I jolly well hope so."

"I bet they do too."

There was further laughter and then they cuddled silently and happily for a few minutes. Lottë broke the silence.

"I'm feeling a bit peckish."

"So am I."

"Come on then. Let's go and find some lunch. Actually, I've got a treat for you: a pork pie."

"Yum!"

After lunch they drifted back to the sofa and each other's arms.

"Um? Uncle Rob? Could we go back to bed? You don't, um, have to do anything. It's just, well, um, I'd like to be naked with you."

Robin smiled lovingly at her. "You really are full of bright ideas to day. Come on then."

Lottë disengaged in a hurry, grabbed his hands and pulled him to their room. They undressed quickly and silently before jumping into bed almost simultaneously. Lottë pushed him onto his back and lay on top of him. She kissed him very gently.

"You don't have to do anything," she said softly, "except tell me if I get too heavy. I may have to kiss you once or twice though."

"I'll let you do that," he smiled at her.

"Oh, Lord! When you smile at me ... First kiss coming up."

It was soft and warm but nothing more. She laid her cheek against his and her arms wriggled round him. Robin's arms went around her. Neither moved until Lottë pulled the duvet over them. They slept.

Lottë woke first some two hours later. Neither had moved. Lottë did not now but just lay there blissfully. She could still not quite get over the fact that Uncle Robin loved her as he did but there was no doubt about it and she could not have been happier. The physical love-making had been out of this world and she wondered at his gentleness and understanding. That was wrong. She knew he understood and from what her father had said knew he had suffered with her and for her. No, it was his gentleness and his love. Without his love he would never have been so patient and gentle.

She lifted her head and touched her lips to his. "I love you," she whispered and kissed him softly again. She laid her head back where it had been.

'You're strong', she thought, 'or you'd have pushed me off by now.'

Almost as though he had heard her Robin stirred. His arms came up round her but he remained on his back.

Lottë stayed motionless.

There were several minutes like that and then Robin's hands began to move caressing her.

He began to mutter and it was hard to catch his words but Lottë caught the important ones: darling, precious, my Lottë, love. Then his arms went round her tentatively as though searching before finding her and holding her to him fiercely.

"Oh, Lottë, my darling. Never leave me. Please, darling, please."

Her hands went to his cheeks. "No, my darling," she said her voice breaking. "Never, never, never!"

She shook his head. "Never, never, never!" she repeated. "Uncle Robin, wake up and take that in. I will never ever leave you. I love you."

She grabbed his hair and shook his head. "Did you hear that? I love you. I will never leave you."

Robin's eyes opened. He stared stupidly at her for a moment and then his eyes cleared. He pulled her to him.

"Oh, Lottë my darling. I had an awful, awful dream that you met someone more your age and left me for him. I'm sorry I doubted you."

Lottë pushed herself up so that her nose was two inches from his. "Did you hear what I was saying? I love you. I will never leave you."

Robin nodded. "I did but the dream wouldn't allow me to believe you."

"You better had now," she replied fiercely.

"I do, my darling. I really, really do. It's just that dreams can appear so real."

"Yes, my darling. I understand. I really, really do too. Those nightmares!"

"Oh, my precious Lottë!"

She kissed him gently. "No more nightmares for either of us. Understood?"

"Yes, my darling."

She smiled down at him. "I'll understand if we fail," she said gently, "but let's tell each other and get them out of our systems."

"Yes, my darling.

Lottë giggled. "Real old mother hen I'm becoming."

Robin's arms tightened around her.

"I love you and I know, my darling Lottë, that your love for me is absolute so I've just been a silly old poop."

Lottë's eyes sparkled with mischief. "I might have to start calling you Poopy Robin instead of Uncle Robin."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.