The Problems With Love
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Kaffir

Lottë nodded. "I ... I was ... going to ask you. How did you guess?"

"It just sort of came to me. I suddenly felt that that was what you wanted." He shrugged and smiled at her.

He sat forward and pulled his underpants off then stood and walked round the table to her. He pulled aside his dressing gown.

Lottë stared at what she saw. It really was not very frightening just hanging there some four or five inches long.

"Touch it if you want, sweetheart. I warn you that may make it grow a bit though."

Lottë bit her lip and cautiously reached out one forefinger touching it momentarily. It did nothing so she touched it again and ran her finger down its length. It started to enlarge and she withdrew her hand quickly again.

"Try holding it, darling."

She looked up at him uncertainly.

"Go on, my darling. It's yours to play with."

She was still biting her lip but did as he suggested. It grew a bit more but did not do anything sudden or alarming. She gently squeezed it and tested its texture. Its response was more rapid and she was soon holding a full seven inches or more of sturdy penis.

"Even though it's very firm it's also quite soft," she murmured almost to herself. She reversed her grip on it and examined the head.

"That's the really sensitive bit," said Robin.

She nodded and then her eyes widened as some fluid oozed from the tip.

"Is that sperm?" she asked.

"No, darling, it's lubrication. If you go on playing with it more will come."

"Oh."

She let go and looked up at him. "Thank you, darling."

"Did that help?"

"Yes but I still don't know that it won't hurt putting it inside me."

"It probably will stretch you a bit to start with but we can always stop and you can tell me when you're ready to go on."

She nodded thoughtfully and then stood up, put her arms round him and laid her head against his chest. She said nothing for a while. She was still nervous but she trusted him and she knew that he would never really hurt her. What was more, her mother had said it was unfair of her to deny him making love to her.

She looked up. "I want you to make love to me tonight, darling," she said.

"Thank you, my love. I promise you will enjoy it."

She nodded again. She was still not convinced but she had to at least try once.

Robin looked down into her huge violet eyes. He read the apprehension but also the love. He took her head in his hands and gently kissed each eye and then her lips.

"I love you, my precious little Lottë, more than anything or anyone in the world and among other things that means making you happy."

She smiled gently at him. "The same goes for me." Her smile broadened. "Trouble is there's rather more of you to keep happy than me."

He kissed her again. "You're keeping me from my duties, you temptress."

He released her and went to test the potatoes and then to continue with the rest of the cooking.

Lottë had relaxed by the time dinner was ready and it was a happy meal. They did the washing up together and then took their coffee through to the sitting room where they sat on the sofa intertwined and listened to a piano concerto. It was interrupted by both Charles and Annette ringing as promised. Lottë was teased by both of them but there was no doubt about how delighted each of them was with the news.

Bedtime eventually arrived and Robin let Lottë go ahead although while she was in the bathroom he dimmed the lights in the bedroom to just the two bedside lamps at half power. In the bathroom he did his ablutions and tossed his underpants into the laundry basket.

Lottë was lying on her back with the duvet drawn up to her nose. Robin dropped his dressing gown on the floor and climbed in beside her. He pulled the duvet clear of her chin and kissed her gently until her tongue came out to meet his.

"My beautiful little love, my darling Lottë," he whispered and kissed her again. It became passionate.

He rolled onto his side and she came with him of her own accord. He resumed the gentle stroking of her back that she had enjoyed that afternoon but, as she was higher up so that they could kiss, he was able to reach her bottom as well. There was a momentary stiffening the first time he touched it but she clearly began to enjoy it being softly stroked and gently kneaded and pressed her lower body against him.

He slid his hand to her waist and started to work on her side and up to under her arm. She clearly enjoyed that including the passing reference to her breast.

Gently he rolled her onto her back and, starting with her lips began to work his way with lips and hands to her breasts. He spent a long time there finding her very responsive and bringing her more quickly than he had thought to her first albeit minor climax. He worked his way down her body eliciting trembles and moans. He continued down her right leg dealing with each toe when he got there and then kissed, licked and stroked his way up her left leg. She had already granted him access to her inner right thigh so he had no trouble with her left. Throughout she had whimpered and groaned with pleasure and arousal.

He moved back up. "I love you," he whispered and then kissed her lips gently. The response was passionate and she whimpered when he broke away to slide down.

When he gently stroked her sex she jumped and yelped. He reckoned it to be a mixture of surprise and arousal. Slowly, gently, manually and orally he brought her to a bucking, screaming climax. Such was her trust in him that she only froze for a moment when he started to use his mouth.

He let her subside and then pressed gently into her. She gasped and he paused before pushing in further. Slowly he progressed inch by inch until their bodies met. He very softly kissed her lips.

"We've done it, my darling Lottë. We're fully joined," he whispered.

"Mmm. I love you, Uncle Robin, you wonderful, gentle man."

He began to move in her and she responded almost immediately meeting his thrusts with her own. Fortunately she was on a high and came again quickly. After his abstinence he was little distance behind. He rolled them onto their sides and they clung to each other.

It was Lottë who finally broke the silence.

"My darling," she whispered. "My darling Uncle Robin. Thank you. Thank you for breaking the spell. You promised I'd enjoy it and I did. I really, really did. I ... I. Oh God, that was wonderful and you did it for me you wonderful, wonderful man."

She buried her face in his chest and wept: tears of relief, tears of joy, tears of love? Neither cared. The last barrier had crumbled and they were unrestrainedly and totally in love.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.