Car Pooling - Cover

Car Pooling

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story I thought of while I was driving from job to job sometimes my wife comes with my and we play little games. I was talking with a young many that was driving his friends mother back and forth to work with him and thought this would be a good story. Hope you like it let me know if you want me to continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next morning Martha woke up at about 8 am Hal was already outside doing the work around the house that needed repairs. He was feeling better but still could not work full time at his regular occupation as the doctors will not release him and they said to him on his last visit that he may not be able to return to his construction occupation ever.

Martha went down to the kitchen and started breakfast wondering how she was going to approach the subject of her being nude for the organization that she worked for. Thinking about it she decided to see what her husband said when she walked outside in the back yard nude. Taking off her tee shirt she walked out into the back yard which was a semipublic area as some the neighbors could see her nude, if they were out in their back yards, but that was unlikely as most people were working at this time of day.

Calling her husband's name she stepped out into the yard he was working on the side yard repairing a window on the first floor of their home. She walked over to him to tell him that breakfast was ready. The side yard was visible from the street, but this did not bother Martha. Her husband saw her nude and was pleasantly surprised about her exposure. He looked at her and smiled that he liked her outfit. She laughed and said that it was her birthday suit and she was hoping that he liked it. He told her it was an outstanding outfit that he wished more people could see. She said come into the house I have breakfast for you while we can discuss my exposure further.

Martha was delighted that she had an opening like that to discuss her proposed exposure on her job. Hal came in and told Martha that he was getting bored around the house and that at his doctor's yesterday they said he was getting better, but they did not think that he would be able to work in the trades anymore he would have to find a job that was less physical.

This gave Martha another idea they had breakfast without her telling her husband about the proposal that she received from her CEO of the organization she works for, but after breakfast she called her Manager Walter and told him that he had to find a job for her husband in order for her to even think about being nude for the organization furthermore it cannot be anything that would be physical. He said that he will call the CEO and CFO to relay that information and see if they can come up with something that would be good for Hal to do for the organization.

It was about 3 hours and almost time for Martha to get ready to go to work when Walter called Martha back and said that they could make a slot for him as security and maintenance supervisor to make sure she stays safe and to check on contractors that come into the building to do repairs and maintenance of the equipment. They could pay him about 40 to 50 thousand dollars a year and they would still give her the bonuses that they told her they would.

Martha was cautiously optimistic that Hal would go along with what the company she works for has proposed. She went outside nude again and approached Hal saying did you mean what you said about wanting to expose me to many men? He looked at her strangely then smiled and said sure truly not believing that she would actually do something so out of her realm of reality for her. Martha continued with if you could have a job for between 40 and 50 thousand dollars a year as a security person and maintenance supervisor would you let me be nude in front of a group of men that will want to examine me sometimes very intimately? She was throwing all caution to the wind and getting the proposal out there for him to decide.

There was a shocked silence on the part of Hal and Martha thought that she blew it telling Hal the way she did about proposal that she had gotten from work. It took about 4 minutes to process the information that Hal received from his wife and then with a smile of disbelief on his face he said yah sure you're going to expose yourself and I am going to get paid also as you do this, with that out in the open Martha confessed what she has been doing this for over 6 months first with Mark and she was told to expose herself to the manager and also to the CEO and CFO when they gave her the proposal the day before of her being nude as an experiment.

Hal was angry to begin with, but when he thought about it his wife was coming out of her shell and her walking outside nude this excited him. The only thing he did not know if he could accept was other men touching her intimately and he brought that to her attention. She said what if you are there at all these times? He thought about it and it excited him to know that other men would want to touch his wife and he was the one that she goes home with.

After giving the last question a lot of thought he said that as long as they just touch her he figures that would be OK as long as he is there during the times that she would be intimately touched. Feeling relieved that Hal has bought into this scenario she said that she will call Walter and have Walter talk with him.

Martha called Walter and he told Hal to come to work with Martha today so that they could Iron out the details of his job and her exposure to the members of the team that are at the distribution center. Before Hal hung up Martha got back on the phone with Walter pressing her luck she said to Walter that they needed a car for transportation as they still have not saved enough to repair their car thinking that the most that Walter would say is no. He thought for a while and then said that he would have a rental vehicle for them until they got enough money to repair their car or could buy a new one.

It was almost time for Martha to get ready for work she took a shower then came out of the bathroom nude and went to find her husband he was in the Kitchen having a sandwich. She told him that Mark will be there to pick them up soon. He took a shower and dressed in summer slacks and short sleeved shirt as for Martha she dressed in a dress that buttoned down the front and that was all no bra or panties as Hal was watching her. Admiring the new Martha one that he has fantasized about for many years, but never thought he would see the day that she would actually go out never mind work in an outfit she is presently wearing.

Mark Picked up Martha at the usual time, but was surprised and a little intimidated by Hal as he could remember him when he was a kid and Hal was kind of rough and tumble as most construction workers are. Martha got into the front seat with Mark and Hal got into the back. She immediately started to unbutton her dress to the sheer terror of Mark and the delight of Hal. Martha pulled her dress out from under her bottom and Hal sitting in the center of the back seat started to move forward Mark almost went off the road figuring that Hal was going to attack him, but Hal was not in the least bit upset with Mark he wanted to see her wife nude in front of this young man. She finished removing her dress and threw it in the back seat with Hal with the explanation that she did not want the dress to get wrinkled

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.