Car Pooling - Cover

Car Pooling

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story I thought of while I was driving from job to job sometimes my wife comes with my and we play little games. I was talking with a young many that was driving his friends mother back and forth to work with him and thought this would be a good story. Hope you like it let me know if you want me to continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Hal was at the door as she left for work and watched as she got into Mark's car. Martha and Mark started they're hour trip to their place of employment as Martha started to remove her clothes but, Mark stopped her to see her reaction. Martha was disappointed as in her mind Martha was afraid that Mark was getting sick of seeing his friends mother nude. Mark could see disappointment on her face and was thrilled so, he told her she could remove her panties and spread her legs for him on the ride into work if she wanted to.

Mark was pleased to see that this brought a smile to her face as she reached under her dress and removed the garment covering her engorged brown haired pussy. She started talking with him and lightly rubbing her pussy taking a lip between her fingers at a time and stretching them out. Mark was delighted with himself that he always knew that Martha had a hidden exhibitionistic streak in her and he found a way to bring it to the surface he could see that she was much happier presently after she got over her original humiliation when she was first asked to disrobe for Mark. Martha is a much happier person presently than she was when they first started riding to work together and she has become more outgoing with everyone.

Mark could see her nipples popping through her top as the new red bra did not conceal her nipples just lightly supported her breast. Mark could see by the sheen on her pubic hair and the moisture emitted from her slit along with the pheromones she was emitting that Martha was almost to the point of orgasm when they reached the plant parking lot so she had to stop otherwise someone may see her exposure. Getting to the parking spot Mark was waiting for her to put on her panties, but she left them in the back seat of the car, grabbed her pocket book opened the door got out and went into the building.

Martha walked by the men waiting to punch in as she was a contract worker, but she stopping to talk with a few of the men she knew before she got to the head of the line and punched in. She arrived at her desk and started her computer a notice of email popped up on the screen it was a note from Walter that he wanted to see her: without any thought she went to the women's room; removed her bra, putting it in her purse, and then proceeding to Walter's office, as he was one of the persons contributing to the finances for her new wardrobe she wanted to show him her appreciation.

His office was at the end of the hall, so she walked to the end of the hall and Martha knocked on the door: she waited until she was told to enter. There were two other men in the office that she did not know. She was introduced to Carl the new CEO of the company he looked about 31 years old and Craig the CFO that looked a little younger maybe about 29 years old. They came from corporate to introduce themselves, to go through the plant and audit the books.

Martha thought she made a mistake removing her bra and leaving her panties off, but Walter called her to his desk he told her to face the desk and in front of the two men he raised her skirt and manually inspected her moist engorged pussy, opening it and putting a finger in her rosebud and slit at the same time. Walter could smell her arousal he thought that he was the one that aroused her, but it was from the ride into work that aroused her. Walter took the liberty of lifting her top to show the two men present her lovely mature breast they had just enough sag to let everyone know that her breasts were all natural.

The two young men were shocked that this lovely older woman would allow herself to be exposed in this way. They asked her if she was doing this of her free will she told them that at first she was very humiliated to be exposed in this way, but the way the men she has exposed herself to in the group worship her presently, she cannot deny them the pleasure of seeing her naked flesh.

After the two corporate officers were satisfied that she was doing this of her own free will they asked if she opposed to standing in front of the two younger men she immediately did as asked so they could inspect her also, each one in turn had her bend over, so that they could get a look at her moist excited pussy and reveled in the feel of her rectal opening and vaginal slit After the two young corporate officers were satisfied that there was no parts of Martha's body that was hidden from them Walter said that he and Carl the CEO were going to tour the Plant

Walter told Martha she would be working with the CFO in the archive room. He told her that the room was very dusty and he was worried about having her new outfit ruined so he thought it would be a good idea for her to remove her top and skirt to eliminate the chance of her getting the pretty outfit destroyed. Reluctantly she agreed with Walter removing the items and putting them on a hanger in the closet in his office as they were the ones that paid for her new outfits she rationalized.

The two young men could not believe that this beautiful older woman just stripped off the last vestige of modesty although reluctantly and amazed that Walter talked her into exposing herself to both young men she just met. Meanwhile Martha came to the realization that she would have to walk across the hall to the archived files room nude and may be seen by some of the men that are in this area working in their offices.

Holding her head up high she walked out of Walter's office and down the hall past 4 other men that were stunned to see Martha the striking older woman nude walking down the hall and then using a key to get into the Archived File room she and the CFO disappeared behind the door as it slowly closed. Just inside the room was a desk with two office chairs one on each side. Craig gave Martha a list of files that he wanted then proceeded to set up his computer with a spread sheet of some sort with his back to the door.

It was warm in the room as there was not as much AC in that area because of the archived files and the room has a humidity controlled climate in it for the documents. While Martha was finding the documents Craig blocked open the door, when she came back with the files Martha was told to sit on the opposite side of the table from him and then he gave her a list of files he wanted from each of the files that she had retrieved from the archives.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.