Car Pooling
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story I thought of while I was driving from job to job sometimes my wife comes with my and we play little games. I was talking with a young many that was driving his friends mother back and forth to work with him and thought this would be a good story. Hope you like it let me know if you want me to continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

The next day was Sunday Martha got up and took a shower, coming out of the shower her husband was just getting up from bed and was admiring his wife's mature sexy nude body marveling at how in some way she was becoming more open as he does not remember is shy modest wife walking round the house nude or was it his imagination. Passing her he decided to see how far she would go in her exhibitionism. Martha how about wearing the suit you have on today for the day he asked her. Not comprehending what his meaning was to begin with she said what suit. On the way to the bathroom and a shower he said your birthday suit.

Thinking about what her husband said, going over in her mind the fun they had the day before and feeling guilty for what she has been doing with the men at work she decided to do as Hal asked. Getting out of the shower he put on a pair of shorts and tee shirt then going down to the kitchen Hal was surprised to see his lovely wife in an apron and nothing else. Her cute backside exposed as she stood at the stove making bacon and eggs for them both for breakfast.

Finishing the cooking she removed her apron to sit at the kitchen table naked as the day she was born asking Hal if he liked what he saw the way he was looking at her made her self- conscience as to what she is doing there nude in her house in the middle of the morning, but she could see the admiration in her husband's eyes because of her exposure she rationalized that this is good for their marriage for her to please her husband in this way.

Sitting at the kitchen table after finishing his breakfast Hal was admiring his nude wife while she cleaned the pans she used and put the dishes in the dishwasher he could see her lovely pink slit and her brown pussy hair sticking out between her slightly spread legs along with her rosebud prominently displayed above her slit. He had a wonderful view when she turned to the side and he could see her slightly sagging breast she was more beautiful in her exposure than she was when they were first married.

Sunday's were the day that they did their work around the house, so Hal reluctantly went outside to cut the lawn and Martha started the laundry, while the clothes were washing she started the house cleaning doing the bedroom first then cleaning the bath room. Bringing the towels down to the laundry room she found that the first load of wash was done, instead of putting the clothes in the drier she decided to hang the cloths out on the outside drier to save money. She brought the laundry basket up to the kitchen and was going to get a robe to put on to go outside and hang the clothes when her husband appeared in the kitchen to get a cold beverage.

Where are you going he asked Martha, up to get a robe to put on to go out in the back yard to hang the clothes she told Hal. I dare you to go out and hang the clothes in the nude he said. With some hesitation she picked up the clothes basket walked to the door and stopped you sure you want your wife to show her body to the outside world and the neighbors she asked him. In response he opened the door for her and followed her out as she stealthy walked to the outside clothes line looking all around to make sure no one could see her nudity.

Hal was standing in back of her as she was hanging the clothes admiring her intimate display for the third or fourth time today he never gets tired of seeing her most intimate places on display and he is really enjoying her public display of her intimate self with the chance of being seen today.

As for her part although somewhat scared of what the neighbors may think if they see Martha; the shy modest woman of the neighborhood nude in her back yard hanging clothes. She could feel the moisture running down her legs in spite of her somewhat stressed state of mind being out in public nude. When she finished hanging her clothes she stopped to talk to Hal as he was cleaning his lawn mower never giving it a thought that their next door neighbor on the side yard could go to his garage and see her standing there nude facing his property.

She walked to the door opening it she was exhilarated walking around outside nude and almost regretting that her public exposure was coming to an end. Hal Finished cleaning the mower and came inside going up to take a shower. He was surprised when his wife came into the shower with him got down on her knees and gave him one of the best blowjobs he ever received from her. Hal told her he was about to come and unlike all the times before deep throated him she even took all his orgasm without even gagging. Martha was proud of herself for her performance.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.