Car Pooling
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a story I thought of while I was driving from job to job sometimes my wife comes with my and we play little games. I was talking with a young many that was driving his friends mother back and forth to work with him and thought this would be a good story. Hope you like it let me know if you want me to continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

It was the weekend and Martha needed to go clothes shopping she asked Hal if he wanted to come with her to go shopping for some work clothes as she was given a bonus this past week she lied to her husband. She was feeling guilty for what she was doing with Mark along with exposing herself to Walter and then the 3 men in the car on the way home the other night.

He said he would go with her in order to help her pick out some clothes that were not old maid outfits like she wears presently for work. Martha was glad he said that as she had to get some revealing clothes as her coworkers wanted her to and she will feel less stressed going to work in outfits that are more revealing with her husband's consent.

They left after breakfast on Saturday Morning for the hour drive to go shopping at an upscale mall. Their first stop was J C Penny she found a skirt and top that she wanted to try on; the top was white and the skirt was a charcoal gray color. Martha went to the changing area and picked a room that could be seen from the waiting area that her husband was in. She then proceeded to undress down to her underwear she looked out to see him looking at her and then smiling Martha putting on the skirt: she got a sudden urge to remove her bra and see what the top looked like with no bra on. Turning her back to Hal she slipped her straps down spun the bra around and removed it leaving it in the dressing room.

She came out of the dressing room and her husband's eyes nearly bugged out as in the right light the top she was wearing disappeared. She asked him how he liked the blouse and skirt. He told her that he loved it without letting on that you could see her crinkled areola and rigid nipples in the right light a sure sign of her excitement.

She tried on a few more skirts with different combination of blouses some that button down while others were pull overs. All the pull overs had plunging neck lines. Hal was really glad that he came shopping with his wife today, but it was a good thing it was early as he had a problem keeping his excitement hidden from any of the people that walked by.

Martha came out with one blouse that she had 3 buttons undone so that most of her breast was exposed and asked Hal what he thought of the outfit. Her astonished husband did not know the woman that he was with as his shy, modest wife has left to be replaced by this sexy woman exhibitionist that was his wife's twin.

Martha put on the clothes she came to the store with including her bra, exiting the dressing room with the assorted clothes that she will be purchasing. She wished JC Penny's had carts.

The next stop was the negligée area Martha went to the panty isle asking her husband what type of panties he liked, he picked out the most revealing ones there as a joke knowing she would not buy them. She looked at him and asked if he seriously wanted her to buy them. He said yes, she took a few pair in different colors and had him come to the changing room area with her. It was early in the morning and not many people were there yet so Martha asked the woman attendant if her husband could come into the alcove were the mirror was. She knowingly replied sure, he will have to leave though if any other woman comes into the dressing room area to use the facilities.

Entering one of the rooms that could be seen from the isles Hal was surprised that she left the door open and anyone walking by could see her undressing. She removed her slacks then her panties and bent over with her back to the door to retrieve the new panties Hal could see her pussy with a drop of moisture leaking from her slit. He sort of giggled to himself that she will have to buy the panties as they will be used after she gets done trying them on.

Martha Brazenly came out of the dressing room holding her top up to see an almost nude image of herself in the 3 corned mirror. She turned around to see what the back looked like and while her husband was mesmerized by her bold display two men with their wife's walked by getting an eyeful of the almost nude woman modeling the panties. The two women were looking in the opposite direction at clothes on the other side of the isle conversing and not seeing the exhibition at the dressing room mirror. It was like time stopped for Martha she loved the exposure.

The two men were hanging around just in view of the mirror but out of the line of sight of Hal. Seeing that she got the men's attention she decided to put on another pair of panties, Hal could see her vaginal lips again when she bent over and she was just about dripping wet the other men also could see Martha's exposure although they could only see her moist puffy pink slit, but they could not the moisture ready to escape her body. She did the same modeling for the next 20 minutes, but minus the top she had on, she was in her bra only modeling the panties with the two men and her husband as her audience until one of the women spotted Martha's public exhibition and quickly pulled the two men away, giving them hell for their visual escapades while the two women were busy looking at clothes.

Martha with Hal's approval bought all 5 styles of panties with 7 difference colors deciding to buy all 35 pairs; He figured that with the amount of vaginal fluids that were coming out of her they would be ruined after a full day the garment was worn. The next intimate garment that she will need to purchase will be feminine foundation section

She put on her summer sweater and her panties, but left off her slacks and then went to the bra rack picking out 4 different styles of bras she liked. Martha brought them into the changing room, then removed her sweater and not bothering to close the door at all turned her back to her husband and anyone else that happened to be walking by dropped the straps to her bra, twisted it around and unclasped the foundation garment as only a woman can to make it sexy. She was standing braless her back was to the door but you could see her breast in the mirror that was on the wall facing the open door.

She came out and stood in the three sided mirror, the store was getting busy presently and more couples were coming through the area. A young couple about late twenties came through the young woman kept going, but the young man stopped to watch Martha's exhibition seeing she had his attention she went back into the dressing room as her husband with his tongue hanging out of his mouth giving his approval with two thumbs up. He did not know were his modest wife hid this person he was seeing presently, but he was glad she was here. The young man also was mesmerized by this sexy older lady all but naked in the alcove.

Martha could see that she had both men's undivided attention so throwing caution to the wind she removed her bra facing the two. Showing her glorious breast in public she reveled in the exposure. The young man's wife came to get him just as Martha disappeared into the dressing room. They figured it was about time for them to leave as the woman that was at the desk was giving them the evil eye even though she saw Martha's entire exhibition also. On the way out she said to Martha Hope you're buying all the panties you tried on because I cannot put them back on the shelf. Martha's face turned red with embarrassment for the first time during all her exhibition today.

Feeling it was time to go they went to the cash register the merchandize that they bought was over Eight Hundred Dollars. It was about 10 am and Martha asked Hal if he felt like walking around. He got a sly smile on his face then said sure if you could put on one of your new outfits. Surprised, but excited that he asked her to do this she went into the restroom and put on the grey skirt with white button down top, black bra with matching panties. She came out a short time later giving the packages and sweater to her husband saying that we should probably go to the car and drop purchased items off.

After depositing the packages and walking for a while Hal looked at Martha and told her he did not like that black bra she had on. She thought for a moment and said as they were walking by the rest rooms let me go check see what you're talking about. She came out holding the black bra saying you are right it did not look good, but how is this presently. Her nipples were rock hard sticking through the cloth on the top and highly visible with two buttons of the top undone. When she pulled her shoulders back you could see her areolas' and the erasure sized nipples through the semitransparent top giving anyone that cared to look a good view of her 34b breast with just a hint of sag.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.