Car Pooling
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - This is a story I thought of while I was driving from job to job sometimes my wife comes with my and we play little games. I was talking with a young many that was driving his friends mother back and forth to work with him and thought this would be a good story. Hope you like it let me know if you want me to continue.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Humiliation   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Walter looked at Martha he apologized for touching her the way he did, but he could not control himself she looked so good standing there with her womanly charms exposed. She was still between his legs with her legs spread touching his and she said using the words that Mark told her to, "Any time you want to examine me you can." She was blushing to the roots of her light brown hair as she said this.

Getting the green light Walter placed both his hands on the inside of Martha's legs and starting at her knees he brought his hands up slowing to the juncture of her legs so that both hands where touching her moist womanhood. He used the thumb on one hand to rub her clit and moved the middle finger of his other hand into her moist vaginal opening. She had and orgasm as soon as his middle finger was inserted all the way in her and was on the way out. Her little nub of a clit was as hard as a rock. Martha's knees buckled and she had to lean back on the deck using her arms to hold her body up.

The room smelled of her arousal and poor Walter had a wet spot on his dress pants, good thing he had an in suite bathroom in his office or he would have been the joke of the Distribution center that a woman got him so aroused that he came in his pants and they did not know he was fingering her. After Martha came down from her after orgasm high she looked down at Walter's slacks she blushed saying she was sorry and then reached out and pulled down his zipper releasing his spent cock and retrieving some Kleenex from the top of his desk and cleaned him up the best she could. By the time she finished he was becoming aroused again as she put him back and zipped him up. Martha was thanked for making her bosses day as she left the room to go back to her office.

At supper time a few of the men with Mark went to her office she usually eats alone in her office, but the guys wanted her to eat with them tonight. She was going to say no, but she looked at Mark, noticing that he was not happy with her she said she would go with them. They had lunch in the company lunch room a few of the men were looking at her legs and caught a glimpse of her exposed pubic hair through the gap in her button down dress as she put her foot over the seat of the picnic table. She had a very good time with the men laughing with them. Work was becoming a pleasure these last few weeks she thought

Nothing happened the rest of the day and before she knew it quitting time was upon her. She accomplished a lot today and Martha was beginning to like her job more that she has in a long time. She was looking forward to coming to work more and the company of the men that worked there.

Walking to Mark's car there were 3 men waiting at his car for him. He came out a few minutes later telling Martha that Fred, Tom and Jack needed a ride home tonight as the man they ride with got sick and had to go home early. Mark looked at Martha he could see that she was upset that there were more riders, but Mark had an idea that he could talk Martha into exposing herself in front of these other men. They were all in the office that Mark worked in and he was they're boss. Two of the men were Martha's age and one was older than her.

Mark opened the front door of the car for Martha and the other 3 got into the back seat. They started on their way and for the first few minutes they were talking about the easiest way to go to drop off the other 3 men as they live a little out of the way for Mark after their route was figured out all was quite in the car for a little while as each were in their own world.

The three men in the back seat lived a little closer than Mark and Martha. They said it must be a boring ride for them. Mark said that we have a way to make it fun. Martha was looking at Mark and mouthing no and turning red. They asked him what do they do have a game they play? Mark said sort of. We would like to know what it is so that maybe we can play it on the way to work also. Martha was getting stressed presently she did not want everyone to know what she was doing with Mark and definitely did not want her husband to find out.

Not paying any attention to Martha's expression he said that they would have to promise not to say anything to anyone and they will show them the game. Martha could feel herself getting light headed will he order her to expose herself to these men tonight? They all agreed and Mark said that he would fire them if he heard a word as no one but he and Martha know of this game.

It was another 10 minutes before Mark was sure that the men would not reveal the game that Mark and Martha play while commuting to and from work. Mark looked at Martha and told her that it was time to get comfortable as she usually does on the way home. Martha did not want to do this in front of the other men, but she did not want the game to end either.

You could see that Martha was weighting what she was going to do very carefully once she removes her clothes with these men in the car she cannot go back and was not entirely sure that these men that she hardly knew could be trusted, but she wanted to continue the game so she unbuttoned her dress and gave it to the men in the back seat then removed her bra she was not wearing any panties so she was completely nude in front of 4 men 3 of which she only knew in passing them in the hall of the place she worked.

Martha was nude and sitting front with her legs closed modestly one hand covering her pubic hair and one arm crossing over her breast. Mark looking at her from time to time said to one of the men in the back. Martha has a pillow she uses when she rides with me. They gave her the pillow and she said to Mark you really want me to expose myself to them as I do with you? Why do you think I had them give you the Pillow he said.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.