My Stepson the Psychopath
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

We awoke the next morning just as we did yesterday. Dave and Casey were standing beside our bed with erections and full bladders. Without even waiting to be told, Kenzie and I knelt at their feet. Dave ordered Tempe to kneel between us and keep her mouth open.

Yesterday, Dave amused himself by pissing in my mouth while Casey used Kenzie for a urinal. They switched today. But before their bladders were completely drained they both managed to save a few last squirts for Tempe. It wasn’t easy for her. It isn’t easy for us. It’s sickening and it always will be. But at least she knew what to expect this time.

She didn’t expect what Casey did before he left the room, though. He smiled down at Tempe and as if he really cared he asked, “Did that leave a bad taste in your mouth?”

When she nodded obediently he leaned down, ordered her to open her mouth and spit in her mouth several times before straightening up, turning away and leaving the room saying, “Damn! That never gets old!”

He stopped at the door and said, “Come on, Kenzie. I need a shower, bitch. Shower bitch ... I like that.”

He chuckled, so fucking proud of himself. Then he turned and walked away, confident Kenzie would hurry after him.

Dave thumped Tempe on the top of the head and said, “Come on. I’ll teach you how to be a good shower bitch.”

He chuckled and said, “Shower bitch, I like that, too. Good one!”

It was about fifteen or twenty minutes before Casey returned with Kenzie and selected the outfit he wants her to wear to school today. For much of that time I’ve been forced to sit on the side of the bed listening to cries of pain coming from down the hall, from the room I shared with Dave before my status changed from wife to slave. I hope she didn’t say or do something to make him mad again, that he isn’t beating her. I thought I should go down there and make certain he isn’t in a rage again but god I’m scared. I’ve already overstepped my bounds several times and I know he’s keeping track of these things. I fear that at any moment he’s going to decide I need to be put in my place and do something terrible to me.

Casey is watching Kenzie get into her tiny skirt, a sheer top and a little vest designed not so much to cover her as it is to give teasing glimpses of what’s under it. She slipped into her heels and after looking her over, Casey exclaimed, “Perfect!”

Then he grinned and said, “Man! Listen to that! Dad must be shagging the hell out of her. She’s going to be walking funny for a while when he’s done fucking that little ass!”

If that’s what’s happening to her I feel sorry for her. But I hope it’s that, not something much worse. Tempe’s cries are slowly fading. I decided there was nothing I could do for her. If I tried I’d probably only make things worse. I stood up and went to the bathroom for my shower.

After showering I returned to the bedroom I now share with Kenzie and Tempe. I had to wait for Dave to select what I’m to wear today, at least for those short periods of time I’m allowed to wear clothes. I sat on the bed talking quietly with Kenzie until he came into the room followed closely by Tempe who is, indeed, walking with a bit of a limp. But at least it doesn’t look like she’s been beaten. She’s still crying quietly but she looks calm and resigned to her fate.

Tempe has no clothing of her own yet. She’s going to have to wear something from Kenzie’s new wardrobe, if possible. Dave ordered Tempe and Kenzie to stand side by side. Tempe is taller by nearly two inches. But she’s more slender. I have serious doubts any of Kenzie’s clothes will fit her. I quietly suggest that something from the bags of clothing still sitting on the floor of the garage might fit her better but Dave ignored me. He selected one of Kenzie’s new dresses and told Tempe to put it on.

She slipped her arms into it and buttoned it up. There are no buttons from a point just below her small breasts but it took her a moment to realize it. It doesn’t matter. It’s obvious she can’t wear that thing. It’s too short on Kenzie! On Tempe it’s obscene! I can see the very bottom of her vaginal opening without half trying.

Dave ordered her to turn around and when she did I was able to see almost an inch of ass cheek below the hemline. Behind us I heard Casey whistle and exclaim, “Damn! That’s fine! I wish they fit Kenzie that way!”

Dave smiled and said, “Yeah. I like that, too.”

I’m shocked. And I wouldn’t have thought that was possible after all I’ve been through. I can’t believe he’s going to take her out in public in that dress! But he is.

We went back to Dave’s bedroom. My clothes are still hanging in his closet. He ordered me to move them to Kenzie’s closet when we return this evening except that he didn’t call it Kenzie’s closet. They’re now calling that room the slave quarters.

Tempe tried on a pair of my shoes while Dave selected what I’m to wear today,. They’re a half size too large for her but that’s a better fit than Kenzie’s. The problem for Tempe is that she has never worn high heels before much less six-inch stiletto heels. I helped her get started and as she practiced walking back and forth across the room I got into the slutty dress Dave selected for me.

The dress he selected is one of the worst, at least from my point of view. The top is completely sheer except for a small design woven into the material over my nipples. The problem, or at least it’s a problem for me, is that because the top is only buttoned up halfway those inadequate little designs slip to the side baring my nipples. Dave was quite pleased with that effect and ordered me to stop trying to adjust the top to cover my nipples.

I told myself that, unlike poor Tempe, at least my ass and my pussy are covered when I’m standing. But it isn’t much consolation. I suppose, though, that as long as we don’t go anywhere more public than Black Knight, no one who might be offended will notice. The people who work at Black Knight certainly won’t be offended.

By the time Dave was satisfied with the way Tempe and I were dressed and we made it downstairs, coffee was ready and Kenzie was making toast and bacon for Casey. Dave just wanted coffee. I served him a cup and made a cup for myself. Kenzie and Tempe had juice and toast.

We three slaves sat in silence while Dave and Casey talked among themselves as though we didn’t exist. As the girls were clearing the table after our light breakfast I was relieved to hear Dave tell Casey, “I think you’ve made your teammates happy enough for a while. You can show the bitch off all you like and you can fuck her all you want. But, at least for now, let’s not go crazy spreading her pussy around at school.”

I thought Casey would be upset at the limits on his power. But he didn’t seem to mind. He smiled and nodded. But then he asked, “My friends and I can still screw her after school, though, right?”

Dave nodded and said, “Yeah. And if Tyler or Tanya want to do anything with her that’s fine, too.”

That was apparently enough to keep Casey happy.

Casey and Kenzie began gathering their things for school. Casey looks a lot happier about it than Kenzie despite the new restrictions Dave placed on him. Tempe is quiet, nervous for very good reason and obviously upset. She mentioned last night how much she loves school. But of course, even if it could have been arranged for her to go to school she couldn’t have gone in that dress.

Kenzie, reluctantly but subserviently, followed Casey outside and up the street to the bus stop. Tempe and I waited in silence while Dave took the time to have another cup of coffee. We didn’t leave until twenty minutes later than the time Dave normally leaves for work.

The reason for the delay became evident when we pulled up in front of Dr. Frost’s office. He ordered us inside and we followed him to the office door. The office doesn’t open for another fifteen minutes but the staff is already there.

The receptionist flashed a welcoming smile and told us to go right in. I can’t help wondering how much she knows about what’s going on. She isn’t wearing a slave collar but she didn’t even seem to notice the obscene outfits Tempe and I are wearing. And for the first time in as long as I can remember she didn’t speak to me. She hardly seemed to realize I’m standing there with my boobs exposed. Nor is she upset by the brevity of Tempe’s skirt. She must know something about the society. Maybe she’s a slave who isn’t wearing her collar?

Dr. Frost stood up when we entered. He ignored me, said hello to Dave, and then turned his attention to Tempe. He smiled and exclaimed, “Very nice!”

He came out from behind his desk and stood in front of Tempe. She flinched when he placed his hand on her tit but that was her only reaction.

Dr. Frost stepped back and said, “Remove your dress, girl.”

You might have thought that as long as I’ve been seeing Dr. Frost and bringing Kenzie to see him I’d have noticed what a letch he is! But until he took part in our gang rape on Saturday I never saw the expression of lust on his face that’s on there now.

He watched Tempe unbutton her dress while to Dave he said, “Three new cunts in four days! It hardly seems fair, Dave! Especially in light of the fact that you have an entire herd of them at your disposal. How many are you storing in your back room now?”

Dave smiled proudly and said, “It varies. I average between fifty and sixty. But as you know they don’t all belong to me. I’m boarding some of them and some have been replaced and are pending sale.”

By the time they finished that disgusting exchange, Tempe was naked. Dr. Frost smiled and said, “You gotta love the new ones! There’s nothing like fresh pussy.”

He ordered Tempe to her knees and pulled his cock out through his fly. He took two steps and she opened her mouth as he thrust it toward her lips. Dave warned him that he didn’t think she could take it in her throat yet.

He looked down at her and asked, “Can you? Have you learned how to do that yet?”

Tempe whispered, “No, sir.”

Dr. Frost looked disappointed. He sighed and said, “Well, I guess it’ll have to wait. I can’t have you puking all down the front of my pants. Go ahead and suck it girl. You can do that, can’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

Dave and I watched as Tempe sucked the doctor’s cock. She couldn’t be called a skilled cocksucker. But she got some experience last night and she managed to suck him off in a reasonably short amount of time.

When his cum first flooded her mouth she gagged slightly. But it almost wasn’t noticeable. She obviously hates what he made her do. But she’s already getting better at it.

The doctor backed away, put his cock back in his pants and handed a piece of paper to Dave. He said, “Here’s her prescription.”

Then he picked up a small plastic bag and said, “Here are a dozen morning after pills. She shouldn’t take them every day so keep an eye on her. If she starts having problems, especially stomach problems, you’ll have to discontinue. She’ll be reasonably safe in three or four days from what you told me. And what the hell, if you do knock her up I can always take care of that, too.”

Dave thanked the doctor for squeezing us in. We went out, passing through the waiting room which is quickly filling with normal patients. Everyone in the room stared at Tempe and me in shock as we followed Dave through the room. We got back in the car and he drove to his office. As soon as we entered he handed Tempe one of the pills Dr. Frost gave him and told her to take it.

His receptionist is standing behind me with a stack of phone messages, waiting her turn. After Tempe took the pill Dave ordered me to take her on a tour of the building. He specifically ordered me to make certain she sees the studios and the barracks room off of the shipping department which he referred to as slave quarters.

We left Dave’s office and I impressed upon Tempe the importance of learning her way around. I reminded her of the slave rules and told her to keep them in mind because they will almost certainly come up. She has relaxed a little, grateful for the opportunity to get away from Dave for a little while. She doesn’t understand yet that we aren’t safe anywhere. Not in this building. We’re subject to being molested and humiliated everywhere we go.

We walked slowly down the corridor and I pointed out what little I learned about the place yesterday. We had no more than turned the corner into the second corridor on our route when two men stopped us, looked Tempe over and one of them exclaimed, “What have we here?! Another new cunt?!”

The other man reached inside of her dress and grabbed her tit. He smiled and exclaimed, “She is new! No rings yet! And you have to see these tits! My eleven-year-old has bigger tits!”

The men took a step back and ordered her to remove her dress. She never raised her gaze from the floor. She stood there blushing furiously and slowly unbuttoned her dress. As she did, one of the men asked, “Who do you belong to?”

“I ... I’m ... my father gave me to Mr. Carver yesterday so that he can train me.”

“That lucky bastard! He owns more slaves than the rest of us combined and they just keep falling into his lap!”

It didn’t take long before she was standing there with her dress in her hand. The men looked her over and then explored with their hands, obviously loving how much she hates what they’re doing. One of them asked, “How old are you?”

They found it hard to believe she’s seventeen. That seems to be everyone’s reaction.

One of them took her dress out of her hand and gave it to me. He said, “Here, hold onto this until you get back to Dave’s office. It wasn’t covering much anyway.”

They stood there and watched us walk away. I walked around this building naked yesterday. I know how embarrassing it is. Of course, it’s worse for her. She was a virgin until yesterday evening. I tried to take her mind off of her nudity. I pointed out the offices we were passing and explained what some of the more obscure signs on the doors really mean. I doubt if any of what I was saying was sinking in, though.

We finally came to the first studio. The red light over the door is blinking. I warned Tempe that she has to be absolutely quiet and we slipped in through the double doors. The door closed behind us and Tempe looked past the film crew at the scene they’re filming.

As soon as she saw what they were doing she gasped and clamped her hand over her mouth. What appears to be a man, his wife and their two daughters are all naked. They’re bent over at the waist and strapped down on two very heavy intersecting timbers. Their heads are being held up by some sort of chin support and their faces are less than a foot apart. All four of them appear to be crying.

Someone in the film crew called out, “Captured Tourists, Scene Four, Take One.”

The director yelled something I didn’t understand and then he yelled, “Action!”

Eight large men entered the scene. They moved around, groping the helpless family strapped down and ready to be raped. They even groped the father! The men were talking so quietly we couldn’t hear them from where we’re standing. It looks like they’re threatening the family, or perhaps taunting them, telling them what they’re going to do to them.

And then they started doing it. Men lined up behind all four of them and the screaming started as the rapes commenced. I’m not certain if watching the little girls get raped or watching their father being sodomized made me more uncomfortable. The girls are fourteen or fifteen, sixteen at the most. They appear to be actual sisters, not just two girls forced to play the part. Worse yet, it’s obvious they aren’t acting. They’re terrified and in a lot of pain.

As horrible as that scene is, we had trouble tearing ourselves away. It was as though we were held in place by the shock of what we were seeing. I finally grabbed Tempe’s hand and we crept out of the studio.

Tempe leaned against the wall outside the door and covered her face with her hands. I stood there for a moment and then pulled her into my arms and tried to comfort her. She held onto me and cried quietly for several minutes before pulling herself together and asking, “Is that what they do here?!”

I only witnessed a few of the scenes that were being filmed here yesterday. They all seemed violent to me. They were all about forced sex, pain and humiliation. I sighed and answered, “As far as I can tell. I came here for the first time yesterday so I suppose it’s possible they do other things. But I doubt it. You’ve seen what these people are like, what turns them on. A gentle love story would probably make them ill.”

“Will I have to make movies here?”

“I don’t know. Nobody tells me anything, either. I suppose it’s possible. I was told that all the slaves do. But since you’re only here to be trained for your father I don’t know if that applies to you. I wouldn’t be surprised, though. From what I saw of your father I get the impression he’d love to have some nasty porn DVDs starring you.”

She finally released me and stepped back. She wiped her eyes on her forearms and looked at my chest. The rings through my nipples are plainly visible. I hear the fear in her voice when she asked, “When do you think they’ll put those rings on me?”

I shrugged and quietly replied, “I don’t know, honey. I doubt if it will be long. It happened to Kenzie and me the day after the rapes began. Apparently it’s one of the first things they do to a slave for some reason.”

I looked at her tiny nipples and thought of how large the rings are. I’m not certain they’ll even fit through her immature little nubs. I didn’t say anything, though. She’s already terrified enough.

The next studio is empty and dimly lit. We went in and looked around for a few moments. There was nothing remarkable about it. Not until we were leaving and I saw something I recognized sitting just inside the door. I didn’t notice it when we entered. It’s the bench Dave bought on Saturday. The bench made to facilitate sex between women and animals!

I came to a sudden stop and stared at it. Tempe took another step or two and then turned to see why I stopped. She can see I’m alarmed and she followed my gaze to the bench but she can’t tell from looking at it what its perverse purpose is. I imagine that if only because it’s in a studio in this building it must seem intimidating to her. But without knowing its real purpose it’s just a bench.

She asked, “What’s wrong? What is it?”

I hate to be the one to break it to her but I have a feeling that before long she, too, will be strapped down to that awful thing so I explained where it came from and what it’s for. She already knows Dave and Casey are amused by forcing women to sexually satisfy various animals. I mentioned it to her yesterday evening. But we didn’t dwell on it and Casey didn’t make her look at the pictures or any of their nasty movies. Everyone was too busy raping all three of us last night to spend time on the computer or watch porn on television. Seeing the bench and learning its purpose drove home the fact that sex with animals is almost certainly in her future.

The next studio we came to is in use but they aren’t filming yet. Two women are busy fluffing the male actors off to the side. I explained what they’re doing to Tempe and she looked at me as though she thought I was joking. One look at my face told her I wasn’t.

We backed out before the filming started. Whatever the movie is going to be we knew it would be disturbing. We have no desire to see more poor innocent victims being tormented.

We continued down the corridor to the shipping department. Most of the people we see there are wearing slave collars. They ignored us. There must be at least twenty people working there, mostly men but a few women, too. I think the most striking thing about this cavernous room is the only sounds you hear are the sounds of boxes being moved around as the workers gather orders together and prepare them for shipping. Except when a supervisor yells at someone to do something not a word is being spoken. It’s eerie, unnatural.

I led Tempe across the large room to one of the two the dormitories where so many of the people Dave is holding against their will are living. If nothing else, the things I’ve shown her here today point out that as horrible as our lives are, they could certainly be worse. But then, I suppose they probably will be before very long. It’s only Tuesday. My life and my daughter’s life as slaves started only last Friday. Our training has just begun.

We were just about to leave the dormitory when a man came in, leading the family of four we witnessed being raped in studio one. They’re all still naked except that now they’re all wearing slave collars. One of the girls is still crying but the other three seem to be in a trance-like state. The man went down the line pointing out empty beds and assigning them to the four terrified people. He ordered them to shower and led them back to the bathroom. I heard him explaining the communal toothbrush policy. It’s strange how that one disgusting concept sticks in my brain and bothers me almost as much as the constant abuse. After all, men piss and spit in my mouth! But something about the concept of a communal toothbrush turns my stomach. Casey is certainly one sick mother fucker, figuratively an literally.

Tempe stared as the family went past. She turned and watched them walk down the narrow aisle. I finally came to my senses and pulled her out of there.

As we were leaving the depressing slave dormitory I glanced to my left. Two of the giant doors leading out onto the loading docks are open. One truck is being loaded with pallets stacked high with boxes, cases of DVDs I assume. Another large truck is backing up to the dock. Before my view was blocked I saw something which turned my blood cold. When he took me on my tour yesterday Dave didn’t mention that there’s a barn out back with a corral full of horses and pens with various other farm animals. Just knowing they’re out there is causing me to suffer a panic attack.

I forced myself to get it together and we hurried back across the huge room and back down the corridors. I tried to put what I just saw out of my mind. I asked Tempe to lead the way and point out the things I just finished pointing out to her in case Dave sent her on an errand without me.

We finally made it back to Dave’s office. We stood in his receptionist’s office and Tempe held out her hand for her dress. I gave it to her and asked the girl at the desk if we should go in.

She shook her head and said, “Someone’s in there with him. I think it would be best if you take a seat and wait out here.”

That’s certainly my preference. I’d be happy if I never saw that son of a bitch again! We sat together in the corner. I put my arm around Tempe and held her. My idea was to comfort her. But the truth is it felt nice to me, too. God knows I could use some comforting after all I’ve been through and all the horrible things I’ve watched them do to my daughter.

Dave’s visitor left almost an hour after we returned to his office but he didn’t call for us. Not even when his receptionist told him we’re here. Tempe and I sat in the outer office until noon and we didn’t mind at all. Just before noon, Dave came out and ordered us to follow him. We went out to the car. He unlocked it and once again I sat in the back.

Dave started the car and turned on the air conditioner. We sat there in silence until a man came out and climbed into the back seat with me. Before Dave had time to put the car in reverse the man pulled is cock out and ordered me to kneel beside him on the seat.

I obeyed, trying very hard not to think about the spectacle I’m making, exposing my ass for the amusement of any cars that came alongside of us. I didn’t wait for the order. I wrapped my lips around the man’s cock and started sucking immediately. I’m annoyed with myself for being so acquiescent. I almost screamed when I realized what I’m thinking. I should have been furious at being raped by yet another strange man and being forced to show my ass to anyone driving by. Instead, I was shocked when it dawned on me I was thinking, ‘No big deal. It’s just another cock in my mouth, a normal, average cock, not a throat busting monster. And the guy is clean so there’s nothing to get upset about.’

When I suddenly came to my senses and realized what was going through my mind I was terrified. I know I gave in easily when Casey first started raping me. But I had no choice. I thought I was doing it to protect my daughter. At the time I had no way of knowing what would happen to us. Now I’m left to wonder if I’m actually this easy to break! Am I really turning into one of those broken slaves like the ones Dave warehouses at his studio?!

NO! I REFUSE! I will not let them do this to me!!

I was so wrapped up in my attempt to remind myself that unlike those other slaves I refuse to surrender my will that I was surprised when my mouth filled with cum. It seemed like I’d just started sucking!

I swallowed his cum and thought about what just happened. I renewed my promise to myself that one way or another I’m going to win. I don’t know how or when. But I’m going to get myself and my daughter away from those monsters, and I’ll save Tempe, too, no matter what it takes.

The man whose cock I just sucked pushed me away and put his cock back in his pants without paying any more attention to me. I climbed back into my seat and buckled my seatbelt just as Dave pulled up in front of that sleazy club where he leased half a dozen of his slaves to sleazy Sid, the greasy, sweaty, hairy mountain of corruption.

There were two different bouncers/guards at the door when we entered. They didn’t recognize Dave but they saw the collars Tempe and I are wearing and they recognize those. They smiled and let us pass, leering openly at Tempe and me as we passed.

The men at the door aren’t the only thing which has changed. The club was nearly empty the other time I came here with Dave. It’s doing a booming business now. It’s only noon and it looks like most of the tables are occupied! The uptick in business can’t be attributed solely to the fact it isn’t just a sleazy strip club now but a whorehouse with six new stripper/prostitutes. I see they’re serving food now, too.

I looked around, trying to spot the girls Dave brought here. I don’t recognize all of them but one of the two woman on stage gyrating suggestively in the nude is one of them and I recognize several of the girls wearing only the tiniest of lacy, see-through G-strings making their way between the tables, serving food and drink to the customers while being groped by nearly every man they come near.

Sid must have been ready to put his new business plan into action with a vengeance. This seems like one hell of a change in only one day!

Speaking of Sid, he must have spotted Dave. I saw him approaching our table with a huge smile on his face. Dave stood up and they exchanged a warm greeting. He introduced the man who made me suck his cock on the way over here, John. It turns out John is one of his movie directors.

Sid was effusive, needlessly pointing out the huge change in his business after only one carefully worded ad and some word-of-mouth advertising.

Dave only asked if all the girls are behaving themselves. Sid assured him they are every bit as meek and obedient as Dave promised they would be. He also bragged about already having fucked and been sucked off by all of them.

One of them came to our table at that moment and we ordered drinks and a light lunch. Sid told her that whatever we have is on the house and she went away to put in our order. The men hardly paid her any attention but I saw the desperate look in her eyes.

Sid wanted to rave about how well his business is doing now, especially the business in the back room. Dave quickly put an end to that. Those aren’t the kinds of things to be discussed out here surrounded by customers.

Sid nodded when Dave politely shut him up. He excused himself to get back to business and Dave and John returned to their seats. Dave shook his head and said, “This place could be a real moneymaker, I suppose. And he’s paying me out the ass for the use of those slaves. That guy worries me, though. I doubt if he can even spell discreet. I hope I don’t regret this.”

I hope he does.

We ate our lunch and returned to the studio. Tempe and I ran a few errands for him in the early afternoon but spent most of our time sitting around the receptionist’s office. I got so bored I was only half kidding when I thought to myself I’d almost rather be fluffing than just sitting here all fucking day! The cheapskate doesn’t even have any magazines to read!

We were still sitting there when Casey entered with Kenzie following close behind. I’m not happy to see Kenzie, not here. Casey ordered Kenzie to sit down and shut up. Then, after making certain Dave is alone in his office he went in.

Kenzie sat down on the other side of me and I put my arm around her. She slumped against me and moaned. It’s plain to see she had another hard day. She looks tired and depressed. Of course, she has every right to be both of those things. But the look on her face really worries me. She looks fragile.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.