My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

Interlude Kenzie’s School Day

I tried very hard not to let everyone see how terrified I am. I don’t want to give mom even more to worry about. I have every confidence Dave will make her day a living hell and besides, I don’t want to give Dave and Casey the satisfaction. The thought of going to school in this dress ... Christ! I’m nearly naked! That would have been bad enough. But Casey is a freaky mean little bastard. I don’t doubt having so much of my body on display is going to be the least of my problems.

We stood at the door, book bags in hand, ready to walk up the street to the bus stop. Before he opened the door he sneered down at me, dangled the fob which activates my collar in front of my face and said, “This little thing and that collar are the least of your problems today, cunt. Do you remember Rule 8?”

I nodded. I’m so afraid of breaking those terrible rules that I’ve memorized them.

“Tell me what it says.”

“Any male is permitted to touch any part of me, regardless of time, place or circumstance. They may not fuck me or order me to suck their cocks without the express permission of my owners. In a polite and respectful manner, I am to make that point clear to anyone who attempts to have sex with me.”

He seemed impressed. He cocked an eyebrow and said, “Very good. What’s Rule 1?”

“I will obey every order given to me by my owners, or other males as designated by my owners. I will not hesitate. I will not argue. I will not plead. I may only obey.”

He chuckled and said, “You’re going to be tested today. You know that don’t you?”

“Yes, sir.”

“At least for today, every kid at school has my permission to tell you what to do. You’re going to do everything you’re told, aren’t you?”

“Yes, sir. Does that mean they can tell me to have sex with them?”

“No. Not unless I tell you to have sex with someone. But that’s the only exception.”

As terrifying as the prospect is, I know I’ll obey. I’ll obey every order I receive from everyone at school. I know if I don’t I’ll only make things worse for myself. I’ll be humiliated and abused whether I do what I’m told or not. And then when I get home I’ll be punished severely if I let my anger get the best of me and fuck up. I can’t fight him. I’m always going to lose if I try. Yes, I’ll do everything I’m told. No matter how humiliating. Wearing this dress, for instance. It doesn’t get much more humiliating than this. What am I saying?! Of course it does! And I know that it will.

I still find it hard to believe what’s happened to me since I awoke, still a virgin, last Friday morning. Now there isn’t much I haven’t done and apparently even less that I won’t do. Casey knows it, too. He really enjoys this. The look of anticipation on his face turns my stomach.

The things I have to do seem even scarier now. Partly because now, I’ll be going out in public and kids I’ve known since I started school are going to witness my humiliation. But also because I’m going to be alone now. Dave, I refuse to call him dad after what he’s done to me, has taken my mother to work with him. Being alone with Casey is terrifying. He doesn’t seem to have many limits. Dave is bad enough. Dave and Casey are both cruel for the fun of it. Casey is just so much more extreme. He’s cruel because it turns him on and he’s cruel in order to impress his perverted friends and anyone else who might be watching. Short of actually murdering me he doesn’t seem to have any limits. And I doubt if he’d hesitate when it came to killing me if Dave wouldn’t mind. These people buy and sell slaves so I do have some value.

No matter how awful things have been for the last three days, at least I’ve had my mother there to help me be strong. I hope I can get through this day without her to lean on.

We stepped outside and Casey locked the door. I’m even more aware of how close I am to being naked as the cool, morning air wafts up under my skirt and wraps around my breasts as if I were topless. But then, I very nearly am. As if things aren’t bad enough, my nipples hardened and became erect in the cool air. I’m immediately reminded of the large obscene rings which are dangling from them. I know my erect nipples and the rings have to be visible through the thin material of my dress. I can’t look down, though. I don’t want to know how obvious it is. For the sake of my peace of mind I have to pretend I’m not dressed like a prostitute.

The bus stop is at the intersection at the end of the street. All the kids on our street and for a block in either direction on the cross street gather there to catch the bus. Kirby and Tucker are waiting for us at the end of our driveway. That isn’t unusual. The three of them walk up to the bus stop together every morning. But now Casey has an audience and I sense the immediate change in him. He has an audience and he has the power. It doesn’t take a mental health professional to know how that’s going to affect an always horny fifteen-year-old boy who has learned from his father that it’s just fine to enjoy humiliating and tormenting girls.

I’m a little surprised when the three of them don’t start tormenting me immediately. Casey’s friends smile when they see me, if the expression on their faces can be called a smile. I think about all the nasty things they’ve done to me this weekend. All the times they’ve raped me. They were there when Dave stole my virginity from me ... raped it from me. They’ve all had their cocks in every one of my body’s major orifices. They’ve even pissed in my mouth!! Who does that to another person?!! Now they’re here to witness and take pleasure from the next stage of my transition from teenage schoolgirl to slave girl.

Casey ordered me to walk in front of them. I’m forced to listen as they discuss how much they’re looking forward to destroying me. They don’t use that word but they must know that will be the end result of the torments they have planned for me. By the time these animals have finished I won’t quite be human anymore. I’ll be just like those zombies I saw at Bare as You Dare. The dead eyes, the hopelessness. The nearly empty shells of what were all once people with lives and hopes and dreams. Unless my mom and I can find a way out of this it’s inevitable we’ll end up just like those other slaves. But I think it’s going to take a miracle.

I’m distracted for a moment when a slight breeze kicks up and my tiny skirt billows up. If I were wearing a normal outfit it wouldn’t have been a problem. But there are no more than three inches of material between my pussy and daylight. I held my skirt down without thinking but I wasn’t surprised when Casey growled at me to keep my hands off of it.

As usual the kids are spread out around the empty lot at the corner, most of them gathered in small groups of two, three or four kids. I would normally go stand with two friends of mine, Jenna and Cate. But I looked back at Casey and he signaled for me to stand with him and his two friends.

I stood back a pace or two but Kirby and Tucker separated to make room for me and ordered me to stand between them. I knew it was starting. I don’t doubt they’ve been waiting until they were sure they’d have an audience.

I took a few steps and stood between them. I was right. It started immediately. I attracted a lot of attention when I walked up in the little dress I’m being forced to wear. I’m uncomfortably aware that most of the kids here are staring at me now. The first thing they saw was Kirby’s hand blatantly reaching under my dress and clamping down on one cheek of my ass.

I can only imagine how the kids behind me are reacting but I’m trying desperately to keep my mind blank. I’m not very successful. It’s like I can feel the eyes of all these kids watching me allow myself to be molested. When Tucker reached down and grabbed the other half of my ass and I just stood there and let it happen they must have really been shocked ... or amused.

Only seconds passed, though they were long seconds with two boys holding my skirt up in back and squeezing my ass as if they own it, before Tucker said in a voice that was a lot louder than it needed to be, “It doesn’t look like you’re wearing a bra, Kenzie. Let me see.”

I’m standing with my back to most of the kids. But some are in a position to see what I was doing when I reached up and spread the top of my dress apart so he could see my tits. The kids behind me can’t see my tits. But it must be obvious I’m showing them to the three boys standing with me.

Before things could go any further I heard the bus approaching the stop. Casey sent Tucker ahead to try and get the seat in the back of the bus. We waited patiently until almost everyone else was on the bus before we got on.

Casey greeted the old guy driving the bus by name. I’ve never seen the driver anywhere but here on the bus but it sounds like he and Casey know each other. The driver wasn’t looking at Casey, though. He’s leering at me! And every boy we passed on the way to our seat in the back of the bus seemed to have that same expression on his face.

If you’ve ever ridden on a school bus you know that most of the time you can hardly hear yourself think for all the loud conversations. Not this morning. There was total silence. Everyone stared at us as we made our way to our seat.

A few more kids got on after us. As soon as they found seats the bus started moving. A quiet buzz of conversation slowly began to build but kids continued to turn and look at us in the back of the bus. They saw Casey pull me into his lap and slowly unbutton a few more buttons on the front of my dress. Then another. And then one more and my dress fell open. By the time we arrived at the next bus stop and a few more kids got on I was as good as naked.

That in itself was horrible beyond my ability to describe. But it’s even worse because sitting in the seat in front of us and turned, watching in shock, are my two good friends, Jenna and Cate. They’re staring at me in shock and disbelief, and they don’t seem able to tear their eyes away from my freshly pierced nipples.

I’m more humiliated because my two friends are watching Casey is doing to me than I am about all the boys who are staring at us with a very different reaction to my near total nudity.

It suddenly seemed like there’s no air on the bus. I’m having so much trouble drawing a breath I nearly panicked. This seems far worse than when I was undressed on the stage in the back room at Bare as You Dare on Saturday. Or maybe it’s just that this is what’s happening to me now, the current and ongoing humiliation. I can feel my skin tingling from the deep blush and the sound of the blood rushing through my veins is nearly drowning out the shocked comments from the other kids, most of whom are kids I’ve known for years.

And then it got worse. Casey pulled my dress down off my shoulders and handed it to Kirby. He slid me out of his lap and pushed me to my knees between his legs. Right there, right then, with all those kids watching, he pulled his cock out and pulled my head down until my lips were wrapped around it. I was left with only one option. Give him the best possibly blowjob I can and pray it brings this living nightmare to an end.

As I sucked his cock, loudly, voraciously, I’m all too aware of boys getting up and pressing closer to watch. It’s against the rules for them to stand while the bus is moving. But the driver ignored them. He didn’t say anything. It seemed to take a year for Casey to come in my mouth. I quickly swallowed and I was finally allowed to put my dress back on. I glanced up once and through the red haze of my humiliation I looked right into the eyes of the bus driver. He’s staring at me in the rearview mirror and grinning like crazy.

Only after my dress was buttoned again did the driver order the kids to sit down. Jenna and Cate are still staring at me in shock. But there’s nothing I can say. There’s no way to explain all the things I’ve done and all the changes in me since I got out of school last Friday.

The volume of conversation on the bus slowly returned to near normal but I have a pretty good idea what they’re talking about now. I sat between Kirby and Tucker, staring at the floor in front of me and getting groped by both of them all the rest of the way to school.

We sat there until everyone else was off the bus. We continued to sit there when the driver pulled away from the front of the school and around to the bus parking lot on the side of the building.

Casey, Kirby and Tucker got up and moved to the seats on either side of the aisle in front of me. The bus driver shut the engine off, stood up and began walking toward the back of the bus. Casey ordered me to stand up and take my dress off again.

The three of them and the bus driver all watched as I unbuttoned my slutty dress and stood there waiting for the bus driver to get paid for letting Casey have his fun. It didn’t occur to me until the driver’s large hands were cupping my tits that except for the friendly greetings they exchanged when we got on the bus this morning, not a word has passed between them. This is yet another indignity that has somehow all been worked out in advance. Casey knew before he came home from school last Friday he was going to rape my mother and me. He even knew he was going to humiliate and rape me on the school bus Monday morning and that in order to avoid having his fun interrupted he was going to let the bus driver have his fun, too. The cold-blooded bastard!

Casey warned the driver that because of the new holes in my nipples they were off limits until they healed. The bus driver released my tits and started unbuckling his belt. As he prepared to rape me he quietly but forcefully said, “On your knees, you little bitch. I’ve been dreaming about seeing my cock disappearing into your face since Casey offered to let me fuck you.”

I held onto the seats on either side of the aisle and gently lowered myself to my knees on the hard, thin, black rubber mat which runs the length of the center aisle. I watched as he unfastened his pants and spread them open. He pushed his pants and his shorts down to his knees and moved closer until the head of his short but surprisingly fat cock was pressing against my lips. It can’t be any longer than five inches. But it must be nearly five inches around! I almost dislocated my jaw by the time his entire cock was in my mouth.

I breathed a sigh of relief when the head of his cock pressed against the back of my throat and I realized it could go no farther. I had all five fat inches in my mouth. At least I don’t have to worry about him trying to force that thing into my throat.

He gripped my head with both hands and began slamming his cock into my mouth. Just like every other man who has raped me since they took my virginity from me on Friday it was a very violent act. I had a second to wonder what it would be like to have a man make love to me the way I’ve imagined men and women make love. But it was a fleeting thought, lasting for only a second or two. It led me to wonder, though, if I would ever experience making love. I know if Dave and Casey have their way I’ll never have that opportunity. I’ll die a slave.

I gasped and panted in relief when he suddenly jerked his cock out of my mouth. But he didn’t climax. It isn’t over yet.

He snarled, “On your feet, cunt! Turn around and bend over. I’ve been watching you little twats strut your teenybopper asses up and down the aisle of this bus for close to five years now. I’m finally going to find out what it feels like to fuck one.”

I feared he might mean that literally, that he intends to fuck my ass. It was almost a relief when I felt him pressing the head of his cock against my pussy. Fortunately, thanks to all the groping to which I’ve been subjected this morning my pussy is wet. I’m not aroused, of course. But the important thing is that my pussy is wet and it was only slightly uncomfortable when he forced his unusually fat cock inside of me.

I held onto the seat and looked out through the rear window as the driver raped me. I can see normal kids living normal lives everywhere I look. Girls my age, talking about boys and about television shows and songs or gossiping about friends and enemies. They’re saying the things and thinking the thoughts which occupy the minds of most girls my age. Now all that has been taken from me. It’s unbearable. I closed my eyes and waited for it to be over.

Once my body became accustomed to being plundered by a cock that’s bigger around than my wrist I was almost able to forget the bus driver and worry about what other horrors await me today. I wondered how long he was going to last because I still have to take my doctor’s note to the office so that I can be excused from gym class.

Fortunately, the old guy didn’t last much longer. He gripped the cheeks of my ass with both hands. He held me so tight it felt like there were two bear traps clamped down on my butt. He slammed into me a couple more times and then he moaned loudly and stood behind me shivering while he emptied his balls inside of me.

When he finally finished soiling me he stepped back. Casey slapped the back of my head like Gibbs slapping Tony and ordered me to clean the bus driver like a good slave.

I’ve done this so many times in the last few days it doesn’t faze me. But as I licked his cock clean I can’t help wondering how I’m going to clean myself before going to the office. I don’t know what time it is but I know it’s getting late.

The driver pushed my head away and pulled his pants up. As he put his clothing back in order he asked Casey, “You still interested in the other thing?”

Casey grinned and said, “Yeah. As soon as that other thing I told you about is taken care of.”

It was all very cryptic. But I know whatever they’re talking about I’m not going to like it.

I looked down at the cum slowly oozing down my thigh and said, “Sir, I have to get cleaned up somehow. I still have to go to the office.”

He grinned and said, “No problem. Get up on the bench.”

I glanced out through the windows. No one else seems to care if we’re being observed, which is strange because they have more to be concerned about than I do. I’m the one being raped here. I didn’t see anyone nearby so I stepped up onto the bench seat and waited to see what he has in mind to humiliate me now.

“Squat down, scoop that crap up and eat it. That way you won’t have to waste any time in the girls’ restroom. We wouldn’t want you to be late for school.”

I recited Rule 1 to myself as I got into the required position. I tried to ignore the four lust bloated male faces staring at me as I reached down and scooped up the larger globs of slimy cum and transferred them to my mouth. After swallowing those I did my best to scrape my thighs clean and then remove the last traces of cum from the lips of my pussy.

When I finished I looked a little cleaner but I can still smell the strong aroma of fresh cum. There’s nothing I can do about that, though. Casey picked up my dress. They all watched as I stepped down from the seat and put it on. They didn’t look away until at last those areas of my body which are supposed to be covered were finally covered by the provocative dress which is my only garment.

As soon as I buttoned the last button, Casey said, “What are you waiting for, bitch? Go!”

I squeezed past the driver and hurried down the aisle. I all but ran to the main entrance, ignoring the way my little skirt bounced around giving anyone watching little flashes of ... well, of just about everything. I quickly discovered I had to hold the top of my dress together with one hand to keep my boobs covered. My tits still bounced around and the way my nipples rubbed against the material of my dress was having a very undesirable effect on them. I didn’t look down, though. I don’t want to see how obvious they are.

My other hand is holding my book bag so I’m left with no way to control what my skirt is doing as I rush through the crowd of kids waiting for the bell to ring. I attracted enough crude comments that there was no question I’m putting on a show for my fellow students.

I ran up the steps and explained to one of the two guards blocking the doors that I have to go to the office. He stood back and let me in, staring at my prominent nipples and no doubt noticing through the thin material the obvious shapes of the two large rings which pierce them.

As I walked quickly down the hallway I heard him whisper something to his companion and then they both laughed. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to being the focus of those crude, snide comments. But then, maybe I will. I’m already growing accustomed to being raped and humiliated. Men and boys now piss in my mouth regularly and after only three days I kneel before them and just let it happen. Maybe the time will come when I hardly notice all the disparaging remarks aimed in my direction. That’s as close to thinking about my future as I care to get.

I entered the office and because I volunteered in the office last year I was greeted by several of the women who work there. One of the women came over and asked me what I need. I leaned against the high counter so she couldn’t get a good look at my new dress and handed her the note from Dr. Frost saying that due to health problems I need to be excused from gym class until further notice.

She read the note and with obvious and sincere concern asked, “Oh dear! I hope it isn’t something serious!”

I offered her a weak smile and replied, “I don’t think so. At least I hope it isn’t.”

It isn’t serious. I’m just walking around half naked now, wearing a dog collar and getting raped at the drop of a fucking hat! Oh yeah! And I have a couple of big honking rings hanging from my nipples!

She took the note and put it in her inbox. She made a note for herself and wrote out another for me to hand to Mrs. Lang. She’s my science teacher but she also monitors fifth period study hall. For the foreseeable future I’ll have study hall for both my third and my fifth periods. If it wasn’t already a few weeks into the school year I could have taken another class. But that probably wouldn’t be a good idea. I imagine for the foreseeable future I won’t have the time I used to have to devote to doing my homework. Casey will see to that.

I said goodbye to everyone but fiddled around with my book bag until they returned to their work. I want to make a quick exit while they’re distracted. I don’t want anyone to see the way I’m dressed.

The bell rang just as I was leaving the office. I rushed to my locker, put my book bag away, grabbed my notebook and the books I need for my next two classes. As I was doing that, more than one of the boys who went past groped my ass and one of them lifted my skirt up to my waist in the back. It’s obvious word of my new slut status is already getting around.

Each time it happened was just as humiliating as the first time but the worst part was always the shocked gasps from the girls who see it happen and see the way I let all those boys do anything they want.

Boys continued to molest me as I made my way to homeroom. I avoided looking around at my classmates, staring studiously at the tile floor as I made my way to my seat. Even in the classroom with Mr. Moffat sitting at his desk in the front of the room the boys, no doubt emboldened by my lack of response to the things they’ve witnessed other boys doing to me, reached out and squeezed my ass or ran their hands quickly up my bare legs, expressing their pleasure when they discover there’s nothing between their fingers and my pussy.

And then, for the first time, I tried to sit down at my student desk in a dress I already knew would pull up past my pussy when I did. I placed my textbooks on my desk and held my notebook over my lap as I carefully took my seat. Jenna is sitting behind me but I don’t have the nerve to look her in the eyes. Another girl, a black girl named Makayla sits in the seat on my left. A guy named Gordy sits on my right.

Gordy lives near me and rides my bus. I know he saw what happened on the bus this morning. I don’t know if Casey told him anything about me. They know each other but I don’t know how well. Whether he knows about the rules or not, Gordy leaned closer and whispered, “Put your notebook on your desk.”

I glanced over at him. He’s staring down at my lap and can see how far my skirt has risen up. I think he may have just been wishing out loud, because he was as shocked as Makayla when I obeyed him. First the two of them and then, a few at time, half a dozen kids sitting in an arc in front of me turned around and found themselves staring at my exposed, freshly shaved, freshly fucked pussy.

Jenna leaned closer and whispered urgently in my ear, “Sandi! What the fuck has gotten into you?!!”

How the hell can I answer that question?! I can’t tell her the truth. I suppose I should have anticipated this situation and been prepared but I didn’t. I don’t have a clue how to respond to her. I finally scribbled a note telling her I’d try to explain sometime today but that it would have to be in private. I don’t know if I’ll get the chance. That will be up to Casey I suppose. And I have no idea what I can say that will ease her mind. But I handed her the note and then sat there staring at my desk while Mr. Moffat took attendance and made a few announcements.

Just before the bell rang for our first class, Makayla leaned over and whispered, “I don’t know what the hell got into you, girl. But you’re sure as hell gonna be popular today!”

No doubt.

She started to straighten back up in her seat when she suddenly noticed the rings which are all too visible under the thin material of my dress. She leaned back and exclaimed, “Way too cool, girl! How’d you get someone to do that? Man! I’d love to get mine done!”

I could have told her there’s nothing to it. I just got hung upside down from the ceiling after being raped by more men than I could count and some old guy ran a fat needle through my nipples. Voila! Pierced nipples! What young girl wouldn’t want to go through that?!

Instead, I replied, “A friend of a friend did it on Saturday.”

“Would he do it for me? How much did it cost?”

She’s serious! I finally turned and looked at her. I said, “You don’t want to do it, Makayla. It hurt like hell and it takes two months to heal.”

“I don’t care. I want mine done. Can you ask if he’ll do mine? Come on, please!”

I sighed and told her I’d ask, though I have no intention of saying anything to anyone. I like Makayla. The biggest favor I can do for her is to not say anything to anyone about her request.

The bell finally rang and everyone got up to make their way to their first period class. I waited until the room was nearly empty and followed them out. I heard Mr. Moffat’s sharp intake of breath when I passed his desk but he didn’t say anything.

Word of my uncharacteristic behavior must have flown around the school. You would have thought they announced on the PA system that I’m open for business. It seemed as though every boy who came near me groped me or lifted my skirt for a good look at my ass or my pussy, giving numerous others an opportunity to enjoy the obscene display as well. As horrible as that was, an even bigger problem was the hands which reached inside my top and groped my tits. I had to keep begging boys, even boys I’ve never spoken to before, to leave my nipples alone. By the time I was seated in my first class I was almost certain they were bleeding from all the abuse but I was afraid to look.

I hurried to my assigned seat in my first period class and went through the same embarrassing problem of exposing myself as I took my seat. This time it wasn’t necessary to tell me not to cover myself. I needed my textbook open and my notebook on my desk to take notes. I tried leaving the textbook for my next class in my lap but after it nearly slid off of my lap and fell to the floor a couple of times I put it under my seat. I don’t want to attract any more attention to myself than I already have so I sat there with my pussy exposed, ignoring the stares of the kids around me. Or at least I tried very hard to act like I’m ignoring them. I tried to concentrate and take notes. But my life is collapsing around me. Something like that seems to make it hard to pay attention to a teacher droning on about ... well, I don’t know what. I wasn’t listening. I tried. I was desperate for anything that could take my mind off of the terrible things happening to me. But I just couldn’t hear anything over the sound of my blood pulsing loudly in my ears. I’m too distracted because EVERY BOY AROUND ME CAN SEE MY PUSSY!!!

It seemed like hours before the bell rang and everyone rose to change classes. I was grateful my next class is just two doors down. The less time I spend getting groped in the hallway the better.

My second period class is science with Mrs. Lang. I held my books in front of me and stopped at her desk to give her the note from the office and let her know I’ll be taking study hall with her for a while.

She looked at the note then looked up to smile at me and say something. But her eyes stopped when they reached my breasts and the smile disappeared. I knew she was looking at the large rings dangling from my nipples and for once she seemed to be at a loss for words. I took advantage of her brain freeze to turn and hurry to my seat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.