My Stepson the Psychopath
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

We woke up relatively early the next morning. We’d gone to bed before nine last night. It wasn’t even seven in the morning when we woke up. The nightmares are still fresh in my mind. I sat on the edge of the bed, held my head in my hands and forced myself to calm down. It doesn’t seem fair that we can’t even escape from those bastards in our sleep!

One look at Kenzie’s face and I knew her nightmares were as troubling as mine. I thought I should say something, try to ease her fears. But I didn’t know what to say and the truth is those nightmares which haven’t already come to pass will no doubt soon take place for real. We got out of bed without speaking, put our shoes on and went to the bathroom. We used the toilet, brushed our teeth and went downstairs. I made coffee and Kenzie sipped on a glass of orange juice.

We had almost an hour to ourselves before Dave came down for breakfast. Until he arrived we talked about people. We talked about people we know and people we don’t know. We tried to think of someone we could contact, someone we knew beyond a shadow of a doubt could and would help us.

Knowing the state’s Attorney General is one of these monsters is a sobering thought. It makes our situation just that much more perilous. It’s beginning to seem as though anyone in a position of authority in this state is involved in that loosely connected network of sex clubs.

For that reason, there’s absolutely no one who we can be absolutely certain isn’t one of the five members whose identities are being withheld from us. We learned yesterday we can’t be certain anyone we know and trust enough to think they might be someone we can appeal to for help is not a member of their society. Our trusted family doctor is one of them. The acting chief of police is one of them. At least one attorney is a member. Neither of us wants to take a chance on opening up to the wrong person. We’re suffering enough as it is.

Dave came down and I got up to pour his coffee and make his breakfast. I asked him what he wants and he said, “Casey’s on his way down. Let’s keep it simple. Make scrambled eggs, bacon and toast for everyone.”

I put Kenzie to work making toast. I figured if she was busy they might leave her alone, too. I made bacon and a large batch of scrambled eggs. By the time it was ready Casey came in and sat down. I served Dave and Casey and then split what was left between Kenzie and me.

We all sat down but then our easy morning took a turn for the worse. Dave and Casey both stood up again. They must have discussed this before they came downstairs. They didn’t say a word. They just pulled out their cocks and ordered us to stand beside them and masturbate them. I didn’t understand until they each placed one of our plates in front of them. They intend to season our eggs with cum!

More senseless humiliation! We’ve swallowed so much cum lately it hardly matters. Except it does matter. It’s such a cruel and unnecessary act. But it isn’t as though we can point that out to them and they’ll see the light. They’re both very big fans of cruel.

We masturbated them until they were at the point of climaxing. At that point they took over and aimed their loads so that they coated our eggs. They placed our plates back in front of our chairs and sat down without another word.

All we could do was sigh in resignation and take our seats. I started to stir mine in. I knew I’d still taste it. But it was making me ill to look at it. Apparently they expected that. Dave shook his head and said, “Uh-uh.”

So, we sat and ate our cum-covered eggs while Dave told us what he wants us to do today. It seems that since they own slaves they no longer need to do anything around here. The yard work is now one of our chores, too.

After we eat and clean the kitchen we’re to go upstairs, change into the new bikinis we were given yesterday and go out and mow the grass. He ordered us to mow in ten-minute shifts. The person not mowing will trim hedges and edge the lawn. After we finish the front and sides we’re to do the backyard. But we’ll do the backyard wearing only our heels.

As meekly as possible I pointed out that if we wear our high heels we’ll sink into the soft earth of the newly sodded lawn in our new shoes and it’s quite likely they’ll be damaged. He thought about it for a moment, probably thinking back to how much he paid for those shoes yesterday and said, “Alright. But wear the highest heels you have in your closet that aren’t stilettos.”

They aren’t in our closets any longer. They’re in trash bags in the garage. But it won’t take long to dig them out. Not that either of us is in a hurry to go out and mow the grass.

Dave and Casey finished their meals quickly. Then they sat back and watched us struggling to eat our cum coated eggs. It wasn’t so much the taste that put us off. Neither of us is that fond of the taste of cum. But we’ve swallowed so much of it lately that it isn’t that big a deal. There’s just something especially disgusting about the way it seems to ooze all over our eggs. It made our entire breakfast taste like cum. But I’m certain it was the way it looks more than the way it tastes that ruined our breakfast. Or perhaps it was just the idea of what these two assholes were making us do for their amusement.

We managed to choke it all down. Every bite seemed to taste like cum whether it was tainted with the stuff or not. It might have been because of the strong aroma wafting up from our plates. I hope they don’t enjoy this so much they do it every day. If I have to swallow a load of cum every morning I’d much rather have it in my mouth all at once. Let me swallow it and get it over with.

Kenzie and I cleaned up the kitchen in silence. There wasn’t much to say and anything that came to mind wasn’t anything I’d want to have overheard so we didn’t talk about what our lives have become or how much we hate Dave and Casey or the nasty breakfast we just ate.

We went into the garage and sorted through the large plastic bags. It was easy to find the one with the shoes in it. I untied the top and we emptied it out on the garage floor. I picked out my old pumps with the two-inch heel. Kenzie has a pair very much like them. We put everything else back in the bag and went upstairs to get into our bikinis.

We split up and went to our rooms to put on our new bikinis. I hadn’t even realized there was a bathing suit in the bag with the lingerie. I just emptied the contents of the bag into the drawer which once held my old lingerie without paying much attention since we’d been told we wouldn’t be wearing underwear except on special occasions.

It took me a minute to find the bikini. It’s nothing more than a tangle of pale blue string. I didn’t know what it was when I first spotted it in among the bras and panties. I certainly didn’t recognize it as a swimming suit! When I couldn’t find a bikini I went back through the contents of the drawer. This time when I came to the little tangle of blue string I held it up and straightened it out.

I stared at it in disbelief for a very long time. I might just as well go outside naked! I can’t imagine stepping outside in broad daylight wearing that little ball of string and the three sheer patches of cloth which will be my only covering.

I was still holding it up, staring at it in shock when Kenzie came in wearing hers. She’s already blushing just thinking about spending the day outside doing yard work dressed in very nearly nothing.

Her suit is hot pink. There’s just enough of that nearly luminous material to catch your eye. Once your eye was caught, though, and you take a closer look, you realize you’re pretty much looking at a naked girl. Her tiny little suit covers her nipples and just enough of her vulva that her hairless slit is covered. But the sheer material really only add color to those things it’s supposed to be covering. Her nipples and her vaginal opening are plainly visible. And, of course, there’s nothing in the back but a little bit of string around her waist and down through the crack of her butt and another holding her top in place.

We live on a reasonably quiet street in a new, upper middle-class subdivision. Most of the homes around us are in the three to four-hundred-thousand-dollar range, nice homes on large lots. We’ve met most of our nearest neighbors. We haven’t made any close friends among them yet, but we at least know them well enough to say hello to them when we see them. It’s a beautiful Sunday. More than a few of them will be out in their yards working or driving by on their way to town or on their way home from church.

There’s no way the display of flesh we’re about to put on isn’t going to cause a stir among the neighbors, especially those with children. I can tell myself that dealing with the repercussions of what we’re about to do will be Dave’s problem. And that’s true. But it’s going to be my body and my daughter’s body on display. We’re the ones who’ll be humiliated.

It’ll be even worse when we have to take the suits off to work in the backyard. We don’t have a privacy fence. It’s one of the things on the list of things to do.

The houses on the street directly behind us aren’t occupied yet. They’re still under construction. But I’ve noticed it isn’t unusual for men to be working on them all through the weekend. And there are houses on either side of us which are occupied.

Kenzie and I looked at each other in despair for a moment. We’re both thinking the same thing. “Why bother?!”

She had to help me with the bottoms. My hands are shaking. I’m not sure if it was anger or fear but it doesn’t really matter. She helped me straighten out the string and arrange it properly. She tied it in place while I was covering my nipples with the top and tying it behind my back. I put my old shoes on and together we went down to the garage.

I opened the garage door and pushed the lawn mower out while Kenzie tried to figure out how to use the edger. I avoided looking around to see which of our neighbors is out and about. It appears Kenzie was doing the same. Neither of us wants to see the shocked looks we expect to find on the faces or our neighbors.

Neither of us has ever done yard work or used the equipment made for that purpose. I was staring down at the lawn mower and feeling more helpless by the second when I saw movement on our front porch. I looked up to see Casey coming toward me. Behind him I saw Dave, Kirby, Tucker and Tucker’s father Stan sitting in the shade on the porch.

I’m surprised to see Stan. We don’t really know him. I think I’ve only spoken to him a couple of times. I didn’t think Dave knew him at all. I can’t help wondering how much he knows about ... well, about everything. He seems pretty normal. I can’t imagine he’d be happy to learn his son has been raping Kenzie and me. But then, I’d of said the same of Dave just forty-eight hours ago.

Casey gave me a short course in lawn mowers. He showed me how to check the gas and the oil and then he showed me how to start it. The writing on the label near the rope said ours is an “EZ Start” mower.

BULLSHIT!!

I pulled and I pulled. I accomplished the same thing with each pull. My nipple slipped out from under the little patch of cloth which is supposed to cover it.

Casey stood nearby, watching and laughing quietly until Dave said, “You might as well start it for her, Casey. She’ll be out here jerking that damn thing off until midnight if you don’t.”

They all seemed to think that was very funny. I was less amused.

Casey grabbed the rope, gave it one tug and the damn thing started. He put my hands on the handle and told me I have to hold the bar down or the engine will shut off and I’m going to have to do it on my own next time.

I started mowing the grass while he went over and schooled Kenzie in the art of edging. He ended up starting the edger for her, too. As I follow the lawnmower around the front yard it’s impossible not to notice I’m being watched by more than the five horny males on our front porch. Two boys and a girl have stopped their bikes in the street and are staring in shock. As are my neighbor across the street and the couple in the house to the right of ours.

This is even more embarrassing than when we went shoe shopping yesterday! I know these people!! I’ll never be able to face them again! God! What if they ask me to explain what Kenzie and I are doing out here today?!

The girl who, along with her two young male companions, stopped to stare in disbelief at my nearly naked daughter and me, jumped back on her bicycle and rode away, probably intent on telling her parents what she just witnessed. I can’t help noticing, however, no one else seems inclined to depart the area.

I’m so lost in my mortification I forgot all about changing tasks with Kenzie every ten minutes. Luckily she’s wearing a watch and was watching the time. We both had the presence of mind to hand off the machines we’re using without letting them shut off. I pointed out the bar she has to hold down to keep the mower from shutting down and went out to where she left off along the road.

I kept my eyes on my task, stubbornly refusing to look around and satisfy my morbid curiosity. Half of me wants to know how many of my neighbors are watching our obscene display. The more reasonable half desperately hopes I’ll never find out. This is definitely one of those times when ignorance is bliss.

It never seemed to take Casey very long to do the yard work. And when Dave pitched in they could do the front and back yards in less than an hour. It took Kenzie and I more than an hour to do the front and sides. I was happy to be done with it. But I’m not happy about what comes next.

We’ll be displaying our bodies to fewer people in the backyard ... hopefully. But when we aren’t directly behind the house we’ll still be visible from the street. And our neighbors on either side will have an excellent view.

I told myself that from the street it’s unlikely anyone will notice we’ve removed our nearly invisible bikinis. But I can’t be certain. And if the neighbors to the sides are so inclined they’ll have an excellent view of our naked bodies.

Our audience from the front porch came around to the patio in back of the house for Act II. Kenzie and I let our machines stop. We pushed them around to the patio and went inside for a glass of water. We stood facing each other but not talking, not even really looking at each other.

After downing our water, we removed our tiny little bikinis and stood by the patio door, searching for the courage to continue. I heard Kenzie moan and looked out to see what she’s upset about. It’s hard to tell. There are two possibilities. I looked over at the house being built directly behind ours on the street behind us and saw half a dozen workmen putting the roof on. There’s no way they aren’t going to see us from there!

But what’s probably worse, especially for Kenzie, is that the boy who lives next door is standing near our property line, no doubt waiting for the show to continue. Toby is sixteen, a year older than Casey. But he’s creepier than most teenagers and he has had an obvious crush on Kenzie since he first saw her.

It bothers me that he apparently intends to stand on the edge of our property and watch us working in the nude. It bothered me even more when Dave waved him over and called out for Kenzie to bring him out a soft drink.

This just keeps getting worserer and worserer as a judge I used to work with is fond of saying.

Kenzie muttered, “FUCK!” and turned to get a Coke out of the refrigerator. I followed her out and watched Toby as he stared at Kenzie in awe. She delivered the drink and turned away without a word.

Dave snarled at her for being rude to his guest. She turned back around, apologized to Toby and explained that she doesn’t have time to talk. She has to finish the yard work.

Casey pointed out that we’re getting red and we should probably put some lotion on our skin. It’s still early in the day. I’m reasonably certain the red is from blushing so hard. But I know it won’t do any good to say anything. This isn’t about protecting us from skin cancer or sunburn. This is about humiliating and degrading us and entertaining them, any neighbors who might be watching and, of course, the roofers.

I began to suspect this latest demeaning act isn’t as spur of the moment as Casey made is seem when he reached down onto the patio beside his chair and picked up a bottle of suntan lotion. He placed the bottle on the table and Dave turned to Toby and Stan and politely asked, “Would you gentlemen mind?”

Surprise! They don’t mind at all!

Toby reached out and grabbed Kenzie’s wrist. He pulled her into position in front of him and stared in awe. Without waiting to be told I took a few steps and stood in front of Stan. Dave said, “Gentlemen, the piercings were just done yesterday and aren’t to be touched. Other than that, please make certain you don’t miss anything. We want to protect all their skin.”

He was careful to stress the word ‘all’ in that sentence.

Stan poured a big glob of oil in his hand but then hesitated and turned to Tucker. He sounded pretty nervous when he said, “You know better than to mention this to your mother, right?”

Tucker laughed and said, “Relax, dad. I’ve already fucked both of them. I can’t say a word.”

I don’t know who looked more shocked, Stan or Toby. They looked at us. They looked at Tucker. Finally, they looked at Dave to see how he’s going to react.

Dave chuckled and said, “Relax, Stan. I was there at the time. It’s just pussy. They didn’t steal it. They just played with it a little.”

Stan was still trying to wrap his mind around that when Dave added, “The boy got a pretty good sex education out of it. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Mind?! Hell! I’m jealous!”

“Don’t be. If you want I don’t see any reason why you can’t fuck them after they finish and get cleaned up.”

He saw the desperate need on Toby’s face and said, “Relax, son. You’re invited to play, too. You’re smart enough not to mention it to your parents, right?”

“Fuck yeah!! Jesus! I’ve had a hard-on for Kenzie since the first time I saw her!”

Dave smiled and said, “I understand perfectly. The first time I saw the little cunt she was swimming around in a modest little two-piece suit. My dick couldn’t have gotten harder if she was naked.”

Stan and Toby both seemed to be made uncomfortable by Dave’s admission. But they’re both obviously much too horny to be troubled for long by Dave’s off-handed confession of his sinister intentions when he first met my daughter. And after all, they were in no position to judge. Stan and Toby both harbored the same dark desires for my daughter and me.

They began to slather on the lotion and as Dave requested they didn’t miss a spot. Stan scrupulously avoided touching my newly pierced nipples. But except for my nipples and the soles of my feet he didn’t miss anything else. He even made certain the insides of my vagina and my butt wouldn’t get burned!

Kenzie received the same treatment from Toby. By the time they were satisfied we were safe from the harmful effects of the sun the oil was plastered on so thick it was nearly oozing off of us. Kenzie and I were finally ordered back to work. We wiped our hands on a towel and returned to our machines. The men watched us struggling to start the mower and the edger for several minutes before Casey got up and started them for us.

Only after I began circling the yard with the mower did I take notice of the workmen on the roof behind our house sitting up there watching us. I’d forgotten all about them! As embarrassing as that is, though, I’m more concerned with which of our other neighbors might be watching. I don’t see any of my neighbors out in their yards and that’s unusual. I normally do on a nice day like this. But there are plenty of windows facing our yard through which prying eyes could be watching.

People out front are still able to catch brief glimpses of us, too. Though not brief enough for me. As I pushed the mower back and forth across the backyard I noticed that those two young boys are still sitting on their bicycles watching on one side of the house and the neighbor across the street is still standing at the foot of his driveway staring down between our house and the house next door on the other side of our house. Only now he isn’t alone. His next-door neighbor has joined him, probably to see what he’s staring at so intently.

By the time we finally finish our yard work I have no doubt that more than a few of my neighbors will have seen Kenzie and me working in our backyard totally naked. I’m equally certain it won’t be long before everyone on our street is going to hear about this. As if our lives aren’t already trashed! Kenzie and I will never be able to live this down. I have to assume we’ll be doing this again next weekend. I wonder how much larger the crowd will be once word of this gets around.

For the sake of my sanity I tried to keep things in perspective. Compared to all our other problems this hardly registers on the “Your Life Sucks” meter.

Our back yard is twice the size of the front and side yards combined. But we must have been getting better at what we were doing because it only took us forty minutes to finish. The mowing took longer than the edging. But after she finished edging we stopped trading tasks. I finished the mowing while Kenzie served drinks to the men and boys enjoying the show from the comfort of our shaded patio. When she wasn’t waiting on them she was sitting in someone’s lap getting groped. It’s becoming obvious this party will be moving inside when I finish mowing.

The roofers never moved from their balcony seat the entire time. When I was nearer the back of the yard I could occasionally hear one or more of them calling out to me or whistling. But I can’t understand what they’re saying because of the noise from the mower and I never looked up.

I finally finished and pushed the mower up to the back of the house. I released the handle, killing the engine. The sudden quiet when the engine stopped would have been a relief if I didn’t have a pretty good idea what was going to happen to us now.

Dave said, “Leave the mower there. You can rinse it off and put it away when it gets dark.”

The implication I’ll be doing so in the nude didn’t escape me.

Dave asked Casey to take us upstairs and get us cleaned up while he, Stan, Toby, Kirby and Tucker went inside to cool off and wait for the next eagerly anticipated round of rapes to begin.

Casey followed Kenzie and me upstairs. We went to the bathroom he shares with Kenzie. I knew he had something in mind because he didn’t just leave us to take a shower. He ordered us into the tub on our knees and then confirmed my worst fears when he said, “Tilt your heads back and open your mouths.”

I didn’t refuse. I didn’t dare. But I said, “Casey, our piercings. They could get infected.”

He smiled and said, “Didn’t you know? Urine is sterile. And anyway, you’re going to take a shower when I’m finished. Now do what you’re told unless you think I need to get the fobs. I don’t mind if that’s what you want.”

He pulled his cock out of his shorts and began to spray us both with a strong stream of hot piss. His first targets were our tits. But he quickly adjusted his aim and began alternating between first my mouth and then my daughter’s. He ordered us to swallow from time to time. At first I was dumb enough to choke down a mouthful of nasty piss. But I soon learned to force most of it out of my mouth before I swallowed. I still ended up swallowing some of the awful stuff, but not as much of it as he intended.

It didn’t occur to me until he forced his cock into Kenzie’s mouth and ordered her to drink the last of it that neither of us had gagged during the entire ordeal. It almost made me vomit to think I’m rapidly becoming the kind of woman who, like his mother, can drink down a bladder full of piss. I tried not to think about what kind of woman I’m being turned into.

He left us alone after depositing the last of his foul liquid in Kenzie’s mouth. I stood up, helped her to her feet and turned the water on. It pleased me when I looked at her face and saw the fury there. But it scares me, too. I felt I should warn her, “Honey, I appreciate how you feel. In fact, it’s a relief to see all that anger. But don’t let them see that expression on your face.”

She sighed and nodded. “I know, mom. I don’t know how. But one day I’m going to get even with those bastards. I’ll act like a good little slave girl as much as I can. I’m not stupid. But payback is going to be a bigger bitch than those cocksuckers can ever imagine.”

I smiled proudly. She sounds stronger than I ever imagined. I only hope she can keep it hidden from them until we can find some way out of this mess.

We showered, performed the required maintenance on our piercings and went to our rooms to put on our new shoes.

Several inches taller, we met in the hallway and headed downstairs. I’ve been trying not to think about the five perverts we’re going to have to entertain and the five hard cocks we’re going to have to drain.

Although I don’t know Stan except to say hello to him when I see him outside I still find it hard to believe he’s the kind of man who’d approve of his son raping a couple of females just down the street, much less join in the fun and games. But then, I’m still having a hard time understanding how I could have misjudged Dave so completely. My skills at choosing the men I let into my life obviously aren’t improving since I let a young soldier separate me from my virginity fourteen years ago.

We joined the men, or the men and boys, in the family room. The coffee table has been moved out of the way and a blanket has been spread out in the center of the three-sided square formed by the couch, the love seat and two recliners. There isn’t much doubt in my mind what it’s for.

Dave wasted no time getting things started. As soon as we entered the room he said, “We’ve decided we’re going to start the fun and games with a little show. Casey wanted to have Kirby bring his dog over but we can do that later. We’ll save it for desert. Let’s start out with a little mother/daughter sixty-nine instead.”

It would have been difficult to perform this humiliating act for them under any circumstances. But the mechanics of getting into position for a sixty-nine with freshly mutilated nipples made it that much more difficult. We ended up lying on our sides with our bodies slightly contorted so our nipples weren’t in contact with each other while we cocked a leg up and made our pussies available to each other’s mouths. It’s a clumsy arrangement but we aren’t doing it for our own pleasure. We’re putting on a show for perverts and we have no choice but to obey.

As awful as it was to have to perform this way, I suppose it serves a purpose. We’re going to end up getting fucked by five hard cocks before long. At least we’ll be well lubricated when it happens and they’ll be extremely turned on. Hopefully it will speed things along once the rapes begin.

This was the first time I’ve gotten a close up look at my daughter’s much abused pussy since shortly after she was first raped. It’s a bit of a relief to see how virginal she still looks after all the rapes to which we’ve been subjected. I’m happy for her and more than a little relieved for both our sakes. Hopefully my body has survived as apparently unaffected as hers.

I touched my lips to my daughter’s vulva and she quickly followed suit. We kissed and licked each other. I had to admit to myself that except that I’m being forced to perform this act for their entertainment, and except for the fact that the extremely sexy pussy in my face belongs to my daughter, this is one of the least odious things they’ve made us do. But that last ‘except’ is a big one. I can’t overlook the fact that my daughter and I are eating each other’s vagina. If I was with another woman and we were alone I began to realize this might even have been enjoyable. But not like this, and never with my daughter.

Of course, our pleasure is never a part of the equation. Everything we do now is not to bring us pleasure but to torment us, to humiliate us. We’re doing this to amuse six males prior to getting raped by them.

I struggled to tune out the obscene comments that horny males seem so fond of uttering to amuse each other. Instead, I worried about how these horrible things we’re doing are going to affect Kenzie once we escape from Dave and Casey, because I have to believe that one way or another we’re going to find some way to get out of this.

I don’t know how long we kept it up. I doubt if it was long. There are six hard cocks waiting to plunder our bodies and I’ve noticed hard cocks make impatient men even more so. While they probably enjoyed the show that Kenzie and I were being forced to put on for their amusement, they were ready to rape us before we even finished doing the yard work.

Dave, ever the gracious host, offered us to Stan and Toby first. Almost before the words were out of his mouth, Toby was separating us and rolling Kenzie over onto her back. He stared down at her, the lust just oozing off of him as he pulled his shorts and his underwear down. He dropped down over her, ignoring her sore nipples and causing her to cry out and try to push him up off of her breasts.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.