My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

The women led us back down the hallway and into the cabaret. I had hoped that people would have begun to dress and depart by now. I think my heart stopped when we entered the room and discovered everyone was still there. Most of them have returned to their seats. They’re obviously looking forward to our return. FUCK! I so desperately want this to be over!!

We entered the room and were led back up on stage. I have no idea what’s in store for us now but I know we aren’t going to like it.

The slaves who bathed us left us standing where we first stood when we arrived. The benches upon which we were so violently raped for so many long, terrible hours are gone but I’m not reassured.

Dave and Casey came up on stage. Dave stood behind me and quietly said, “You’re going to pay for that little outburst earlier, bitch.”

I thought that I already had!

Casey retrieved a large canvas bag sitting on the floor near the wall. They squatted down behind us and forced us to spread our legs uncomfortably far apart. When they were satisfied with our stance they removed strange looking metal bars from the bag. The bars have short chains attached to each end from which are suspended leather cuffs.

I’m dying to ask what’s going to happen to us now but I stood in silence while they attached the cuffs to our ankles. They each removed a similar but longer bar from the canvas bag and attached the cuffs to our wrists, securing our hands out to the side in front of us.

My gaze met Dave’s and I pleaded silently for an explanation. I’m growing more terrified by the moment.

Dave just smiled, an anticipatory smile that chilled my blood.

With the cuffs attached, Kenzie and I were turned so that our backs are to the audience. I became even more concerned. I can’t help wondering if we’re now going to be whipped for the entertainment of all their pervert friends.

They ordered us to lie down on our backs and raise our arms over our heads. It was nearly impossible to sit on the floor trussed up the way we are. I nearly busted my tail bone in the process. It took us a minute or two to struggle into position. They seem to be enjoying the show, though.

After we struggled into position they made a few minor adjustments. Once we were situated exactly where they wanted us they each reached into the canvas bag and brought out a length of heavy chain with thick metal hooks at both ends. One of the hooks fastened to a ring in the center of the bar restraining our wrists. The other end was attached to a sunken eyebolt in the floor.

This is all very sinister. Handcuffs and ropes are bad enough. Being chained to the floor with our limbs spread uncomfortably far apart takes things to an entirely new level of evil. I felt the level of my terror continue to rise. The rapes are over, at least for now. This has to be the prelude to some new form of torment. A high IQ isn’t necessary to figure out that if it requires all these heavy chains and hooks and bars to prepare us it has to be something pretty unpleasant.

Dave and Casey stood up when they were satisfied with what they’d accomplished so far. They moved around and stood by our feet. As soon as they did I heard a humming sound coming from above us. I looked up to see two more lengths of heavy chain with large hooks at the ends suspended from a thick cable being lowered from the ceiling.

I couldn’t hold back the tears any longer. I felt a sick sense of dread washing over me. I haven’t a clue as to what they intend to do to us. But with all these preparations I know it’s almost certainly going to be something terrible. I want to beg for mercy but I don’t dare open my mouth. I know if I do I’ll just make things worse ... if that’s even possible.

It isn’t fair! We don’t deserve this! We don’t deserve any of this! I’ve been a perfect wife in the short time we’ve been married. I’ve denied Dave nothing. And Kenzie has been the perfect daughter. It just isn’t right that they can do the terrible things they’ve done to us ... and now this! Whatever the hell this might turn out to be!

When the hooks were low enough that they could reach them Dave and Casey each grabbed one and hooked it to a sturdy ring in the center of the bars between our ankles. They stepped back then and the quiet humming resumed. The hooks, and our legs, were slowly drawn upwards. The process continued until we were suspended from the ceiling upside down and the chains holding our arms down were drawn tight. We were pretty far off the floor. My eyes were on a level with Dave’s belt buckle when they stopped stretching us out. My hands are probably about two feet off the floor.

I lost it again. I can hear Kenzie crying and quietly pleading to be set free. I wasn’t quiet. I was furious, though perhaps too late. Despite the pain I experienced as a result of my last outburst and the threat of retribution Dave just made, I screamed at Dave and at every other kinky, perverted fuck in the room. I called them every nasty name I could think of and demanded to be set free. I made all sorts of futile threats until Dave no longer found it amusing and pushed the button on the fob controlling my collar.

This time the shock wasn’t quite as powerful as the last shock he gave me. I didn’t lose consciousness. Instead, it was an excruciatingly painful, slightly less powerful, long-lasting shock which seemed to go on for hours. I didn’t think it would ever stop. My vocal chords froze in an instant. From that moment on I was only capable of such intelligent comments as “gack” and “awk” and “grk.” The pain was severe enough to take my mind off the fact that I’m upside down and all my blood seems to be pooling in my head.

He watched me closely. He apparently knows what he’s doing with that fob. I guess he’s had a lot of experience. He released the button on the fob just before I blacked out.

I was dazed, only vaguely aware of my situation for a moment or two. Gradually my senses cleared. I can hear Kenzie crying and a low murmur of excitement from our audience. Whatever it is they’re about to do to us the crowd is eagerly anticipating the show.

As soon as Dave was certain I’m fully aware he quietly informed me, “I hope you enjoyed that little fit of pique. You will, of course, be punished for that outburst, too. Not today. What we’re going to do to you now was going to happen anyway. It’s a necessary part of the transformation to slave. But later you’re going to be made to regret the things you said a moment ago. We can’t allow our slaves to get away with such outrageous behavior. It’s going to have to be something special, though. I’m going to have to make certain the other slaves see what happens to a cunt when she fucks up as badly as you did.”

I hear someone approaching from the side but I can’t tear my gaze away from Dave’s stern, threatening face. I know I fucked up. Twice! But I don’t see how he can blame me. How could anyone in their right mind not object to being treated this way?!

A man I recognized as one of the many men who raped me today came to a stop between Dave and Casey. He’s pushing a tall but very small metal table on wheels, only about one foot square. He waited while Dave and Casey moved out of the way and then, without looking either of us in the eyes he slowly and methodically pulled on a pair of latex gloves. He picked up an alcohol-soaked cotton ball and swabbed first my nipples and then Kenzie’s. I knew in an instant what this is all about. We’re about to have our nipples pierced! Just like all the other slaves here today they’re going to put rings in our nipples!

Almost as terrible as what is about to happen is the way this man is going about it. This strange man who we’ve never seen before today is treating us like cattle. He didn’t look at our faces at all. For all the emotion displayed on his face he might as well have been about to brand cattle. He honestly doesn’t seem to think of us as human beings!

After swabbing our nipples, he picked up something from the tray, something that looks like forceps or maybe a weird pair of pliers. He also picked up something small that I couldn’t see. I turned away as he approached Kenzie. She didn’t struggle but I can’t stand to watch what he’s going to do to her. Because of the way we’re stretched out upside down and shackled with heavy chains there’s nothing she could have done to protect herself. She can only dangle upside down and in a little girl voice that broke my heart she whispered, “Momma. Help me. I’m scared. I don’t want this. Don’t let him hurt me.”

She knows there’s nothing I can do. That that doesn’t make me feel any less guilty. I married the sadistic bastard who brought about this awful situation. I’ve been telling myself I should have known. But in the last twenty-four hours, in those rare moments when I wasn’t being raped or otherwise tortured, I’ve looked back over our courtship. I can’t recall a single thing he’s said or done which I can point to and say from that I should have known something was wrong with him. He fooled me and he fooled Kenzie.

We knew Casey was warped from the very first day. But not Dave! I didn’t have a clue until yesterday evening when he entered Casey’s bedroom, saw what was going on and was only upset because Kirby and Tucker were there.

I heard Kenzie cry out. Not a scream of pain. Not even a very loud cry. But it was a cry of pain from a procedure these monsters have no right to inflict on a fourteen-year-old girl. She cried out again, a bit more subdued, when the man inserted a small ring into the hole and closed it with a funny looking pair of pliers.

Her response to the second piercing was not much more than a grunt in between her quiet sobs. And then it was my turn.

I felt my muscles tensing up as the man’s attention returned to my nipples. I would have never willingly submitted to this mutilation of my body. The very idea of driving needles through my nipples terrifies me. My only recourse, the only way I can deal with the fear and the pain I know I’m about to experience is to close my eyes and breathe slowly and deeply in an attempt to keep from hyperventilating.

I felt the pinch of the forceps closing down on my nipple. I tried to avoid imagining the thick needle nearing one of the most sensitive parts of my body. It didn’t help. I felt a slight prick when he positioned the pointed end of the thick needle and then the searing pain as it penetrated. I cried out. But the truth is it wasn’t nearly bad as I feared. It was painful. But it didn’t hurt as bad as the dog collar does when I’m getting shocked or even as bad as when they all fucked my virgin ass yesterday.

The piercer left the needle in my nipple and placed his forceps on the tray beside us. He picked up a ring and replaced the needle with the ring. To be honest, I think there was more pain involved when he inserted the ring than in the piercing itself!

I bit my lip and waited for him to finish attaching the ring. He pinched it closed with those pliers and then repeated the process with my other nipple. The piercing done he spent a minute placing small, square, sterile gauze bandages over our nipples and taping them in place.

All this time he hasn’t uttered a word. Now he turned to Dave and asked, “Did you make up your mind? Do you want to wait a while on the other one?”

He made it clear where he intended to place the other one when he reached up and flicked my clit.

Dave hesitated. Apparently he hadn’t decided yet. I have a definite opinion but he wasn’t asking me.

After a long pause he said, “I think I’ll wait. Let me get them a little better trained first.”

I had been holding by breath waiting for Dave’s response. I exhaled loudly when he decided to wait.

The guy shrugged and said, “They’re your cunts. It doesn’t matter to me.”

I had finally stopped crying by the time they lowered us to the floor and began to remove all the heavy equipment holding us in place. It was such a relief to be free of all that and to once more be right side up that once the dizziness passed I almost started crying again but I think I’m starting to run out of tears. It seems like I’ve been crying almost constantly for the last twenty-four hours. I’m getting tired of it.

When Kenzie and I finally struggled to our feet I noted with extreme relief that the party is breaking up at last. Everyone is clothed or in the process of getting dressed. It looks like almost half the people who had been here, enjoyed the show and then raped us are gone now. The woman who once owned this place, I don’t know what else to call her, came up to us and handed us each a short skirt and a loose-fitting crop top.

I glanced at Dave and he nodded. Kenzie and I put our skirts on and carefully pulled the tops down over our injured breasts. The thin jersey material is cut so short that it leaves the lower curves of our breasts exposed. If not for the bandages over our nipples and the rings that now reside in them I’m reasonably certain it would have been obvious our nipples are pierced. But I’ve already just about accepted the fact that until we escape from these assholes our bodies are not our own. We have no control over who sees them or touches them or rapes them. And I fear that if we don’t learn to accept our status as property for the time being the consequences ... well, I don’t even want to think about that. We’re just going to have to learn to cope and watch for some way out of this mess. I refuse to accept the idea that I’ll never be free again.

It took us very little time to dress in those two skimpy garments. I suddenly realized I have no idea where our shoes are. But before I could ask, the ex-shop owner’s young assistant came across the room carrying a plastic bag in one hand and our shoes in the other.

We put our shoes on and she handed us the plastic bag. I started to thank her but she discretely shook her head. This inability to communicate is incredibly frustrating, and difficult to remember.

She pointed to a collection of large plastic shopping bags near the side door we used when we came in. I assume that’s our new wardrobe. I nodded and she turned and walked away.

I looked at Kenzie to see how she’s holding up. She has stopped crying but she looks terrible. She has every right to look that way. I want to take her in my arms and hold her but my nipples feel like they’re on fire and no doubt hers do, too. Instead, I put my arm around her shoulder and whispered, “I’m sorry, baby. I’m so terribly sorry.”

She nodded and said, “I know, mom. But don’t beat yourself up over it. It isn’t your fault. I fell in love with the son of a bitch, too. You couldn’t have known he was crazy.”

Well put. With my arm around her shoulder and her arm around my waist we walked over to where Dave is standing. He’s talking to the few remaining society members. I guess this is a society. I heard several of them refer to it that way. Whatever.

We stood off to the side and waited for someone to tell us what to do. They ignored us until they finished their discussion. Dave turned to us then and said, “Let’s go. We’ve got a couple more stops to make before we can go home.”

Christ! What more can he do to us?! We can hardly walk now!

We followed him to the pile of shopping bags near the door. They were nice enough to load us down with bags before they decided we couldn’t carry any more. They each grabbed one of the remaining bags and we followed Dave out to the car.

We put the bags in the trunk. Kenzie and I sat in back again. Every part of me hurts. Strangely, my nipples aren’t even the worst of it! My asshole is on fire. My pussy is nearly as bad. And my throat hurts so badly I’m surprised I can swallow my own saliva. And he has more stops in mind! I hope one of them is a drug store.

But it isn’t the pain or the memory of the gang rape we just experienced that’s occupying my thoughts. No matter how hard we try we’re unable to pull our skirts down far enough to cover our vaginas. How in the hell will Kenzie be able to get through a day at school dressed in any of the skirts or dresses we’re going to be required to wear from now on?!

After a minute or two of struggling we both gave up. Without pulling the entire skirt down far enough over our hips to expose our ass cracks they simply aren’t long enough to cover the parts of our body they’re supposed to cover. At least this way she can cross her legs and place something in her lap to cover her pussy.

As it turned out, one of the stops we made was at a drug store. We went to a nearby drug store and used the prescription Doctor Frost provided to Dave for birth control pills for Kenzie. We also bought the products listed on a sheet of paper Dr. Frost gave to Dave, all the things we need to care for our piercings.

Our next stop was halfway back to our house. Dave parked in front of a sleazy looking leather goods store and we all went inside.

I couldn’t help but notice all the women at the gang rape we just left wore incredibly high heels. It didn’t come as a huge surprise that we would be getting our own to go with the whorish outfits we just acquired. Looking around as we entered the store it was obvious why he chose this store. All the shoes on display have outrageously high heels. But shoes are only a small part of what they sell here. They aren’t even the first thing I noticed. The walls are covered with large posters of people, mostly naked young women, in bondage. It may be my imagination but some of those women look very much like women who are slaves to Dave’s group of perverted friends, women I saw wearing only slave collars at our gang rape today.

Everywhere I looked I saw leather clothing. Well, not really clothing but costumes. Most of it was made with cut outs in strategic places which left more flesh on display than it covered. Very few of the leather garments I could see on display would have been something a person could wear out in public without getting arrested. There’s also a wide variety of leather bondage gear, much of it identifiable as such only because it was surrounded by displays of leather cuffs and the like.

Even more disturbing was the large selection of whips and paddles. I have to wonder who the hell shops here. I can’t believe the relatively small group of rapists Dave and Casey belong to is large enough to support a store like this. Are there really enough perverts in this town to sustain such a large, well-stocked store dedicated to causing other people pain?!

I was still looking around with increasing discomfort when a tall, oily looking man approached with a huge smile on his face. From twenty feet away he greeted Dave loud enough that the few other customers in the store all turned to look.

“Hey, Dave! Sorry I missed your party. Are these your new cunts?”

Dave held out his hand when the man was close enough and they shook hands like old friends. Dave nodded and said, “Yeah. We’re on our way home now. They’ve had a hard day but I thought we might as well stop in and get those shoes we talked about.”

The creep turned to us and as if it was the most natural thing in the world to do he lifted our tops up over our breasts. He grinned and said, “Sorry I missed that. I always get a kick out of watching the ring ceremony. How’d they take it?”

While Dave told him about our reaction to having our nipples pierced while hanging upside down from the ceiling the man left our tops around our necks and lifted our skirts up to our waists. He sighed and exclaimed, “Fucking beautiful! I’d be hard pressed to choose between them. You’re a lucky man, my friend.”

Dave grinned and said, “I know it, Benny. I definitely know it. And I always enjoy those first few weeks of training. Breaking new cunts in is half the fun of owning them.”

Benny laughed and said, “Yeah. I know what you mean. It’s like your first week or two after you get your first new car.”

Kenzie and I stood there like the property we are now, our tits and our pussies exposed to everyone in the store while Dave and Benny talked about the party. A few minutes passed before Dave sent Kenzie and I to take seats in the section of the store devoted to shoes. They stayed where they were and when we were far enough away that we couldn’t hear them they discussed something I have to assume they didn’t want us to hear.

Kenzie and I sat down and waited with our bodies still exposed. We were both too afraid to cover up without permission. I noticed Casey looking at the whips on display. He picked a couple of them up and swung them as if he were whipping someone with them. He seemed to like the idea of it. But each time he returned the whip to the display after a few practice swings.

I was relieved at first. But then I realized it’s quite likely they already own a supply of that sort of thing. Kenzie and I are not their first slaves.

Before I could give that uncomfortable subject much thought the men joined us. Benny pulled up a stool and sat in front of us. He measured our feet and disappeared through a doorway for several minutes before returning with half a dozen shoe boxes in his arms.

Kenzie and I continued to sit there, totally exposed, while the few other customers gathered around to enjoy the show and Benny helped us try on three pairs of extremely high heeled shoes.

I’ve owned heels nearly this high in the past, though I haven’t worn them in a very long time. It was an adjustment. But after a couple of trips up and down the carpet runner in front of the seats I was able to look more like a streetwalker and less like a trapeze artist.

It was an entirely different matter for Kenzie. She walked on wobbly ankles with her arms extended out to her sides as if she was traversing the Grand Canyon on a tiny wire. I offered to help her but Casey grinned and said, “I’ll help.”

She didn’t want his help and she appreciated it even less when he stood beside her, reached under her short skirt to grab her ass and began to guide her up and down the carpet with her skirt halfway up to her waist. She wanted to push him away. I can see it in her eyes. Even after all we’ve been through since this all started yesterday afternoon she’s extremely humiliated. Of course she is! She’s as good as naked in public! Even a gang rape can’t prepare a girl for that.

But she wrapped one arm around Casey’s waist and let him lead her back and forth until she was able to walk unassisted. By the time we tried on the third pair of shoes she was a bit more stable.

Dave watched her walk on her own and said, “Don’t worry. You’re going to be wearing those whenever you aren’t in bed from now on ... and sometimes when you are. By Monday morning you’ll be able to walk just like the slut you are.”

I think it only just occurred to her at that moment that he’s going to make her wear those shoes to school. I can appreciate her dismay. The shoes seem to somehow make her skirt seem even shorter. I noticed, too, that they seem to make her look older. Not her face, of course. Her face is still that of a very young girl, despite the horrors to which she’s been subjected.

We didn’t remove the last pair of shoes we tried on. Dave ordered us to wear them. He informed us that from that moment on we would wear a pair of our new shoes at all times except when in the shower, in bed or swimming.

Dave paid for the shoes and Benny put the six shoe boxes into two large plastic bags. Then he asked, “Can you spare them for a few minutes?”

“Sure,” Dave replied. “We’ll just look around a little. Enjoy yourself.”

We followed Benny into a small office in the back of the store. He didn’t even close the fucking door! He just pulled out his cock and ordered Kenzie to her knees. I had to help her. She couldn’t kneel down with those shoes on.

Once she was in position he ordered me to feed his cock to her. I gripped his cock around the base and guided Kenzie’s mouth to the head of it. She started sucking right away, even taking it into her throat without being asked. There was nothing for me to do but stand there and watch him rape my little girl’s mouth.

Just before he climaxed he ordered, “Don’t swallow, bitch. Hold it in your fucking mouth.”

Seconds later he held her head so that only her lips were around the head of his cock and finished himself off his hand. He pulled his cock from her lips, wiped it on her cheeks and put it away. He helped her to her feet and ordered her to spit half of his cum into my mouth.

It’s disgusting. But I’ve swallowed so much cum already today it really wasn’t a big deal.

Kenzie shared the load of cock cream in her mouth with me while Benny watched in amusement. Then he said, “Don’t swallow until you get home. I’m going to have Dave check.”

I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised by such a disgusting, perverse command. Not from a friend of Dave’s. And not from a man who owns a store like this one.

We followed him back out into the store and tracked down Dave and Casey. They were standing beside a sturdy ... I don’t know, a strange looking bench for want of a better word. It’s handmade and it’s unlike anything I’ve ever seen before.

We joined them and Benny told them what he’d done. Dave and Casey were amused. I wasn’t surprised. Then we were forced to listen to the reasoning behind the unusual design of the bench around which we’re all gathered.

Just looking at it and knowing it’s some kind of sexual device I assume some poor woman will before very long be stretched out over the steeply curved surface on her stomach. I was astounded when Benny explained that instead, it’s designed so a woman can be stretched out on her back and fucked by either men or dogs from either side. He pointed out that when restrained on the bench a woman’s mouth was at the perfect angle to be fucked by a dog. He pointed out all the bench’s other features with great pride. I found myself gagging at some of the more disgusting features he mentioned. I would have thought that by now I was incapable of gagging.

Dave and Casey listened closely. When he finished listening to Benny’s pitch, Dave said, “I’m impressed. That sounds much better than the old one.”

The old one!!

“I’ll take it. We’re going to need one in a couple days and the old one is getting a bit wobbly.”

He looked meaningfully at Kenzie and me when he said that, sending shivers through both of us.

He shook Benny’s hand and said, “Put my name on it. I’ll send someone in to pick it up on Monday. We have to go. See you later, Benny.”

Benny said goodbye and reminded them to check our mouths for his cum when we got home. We returned to the relative safety of the car at last.

I spent most of my time on the short ride home calculating the odds. It seemed like there were an awful lot of people raping us while we were strapped down on benches at that informal little cabaret today. Well, it was a lot of people. But nearly half of them were women so in reality there were probably only about twenty-five men, give or take a couple of rapists. Then there were the five people we were told had missed the party so we wouldn’t learn their identity, round it off to around thirty slave owners or slave owning families out of a population of somewhere in the neighborhood of ninety thousand. The odds against running into someone who would report me to Dave if I sought help seem pretty damned good.

I know I can’t go on like this. And it’s only just started for Kenzie and me. I don’t know how those other women cope. I’d lose my mind if I gave up and accepted the fact that this is my life now. I just can’t imagine living the rest of my life this way. It has to be even worse for Kenzie.

So, I sit here telling myself that if I seek help from someone the odds are in my favor. But then I think about how unlucky I’ve been and how much worse things could get if I piss Dave and Casey off even more than I already have. That thought terrifies me. They could separate us. They might decide I’m not worth all the trouble I’m causing and sell me to a brothel in a foreign country or to some Saudi prince for his harem.

I feel a constant need to protect my daughter, to save her from this life. But in the end it all boils down to the fact that I’m a coward. If I see an opportunity to escape, an opportunity I know is safe, I’ll certainly take it. But even as horrible as our life is now, unless I can be certain I won’t make things worse for us, or unless things get so much worse I’d rather face the consequences of doing something desperate than continue to submit, I’m not certain I have it in me to take a chance.

We pulled up into the driveway of our house and got out of the car. We were finally given permission to swallow the vile liquid we were holding in our mouths. Dave and Casey went inside and made themselves comfortable while Kenzie and I unloaded the car. We got undressed except for our new shoes and then separated our new wardrobes and put everything away.

We stuffed our old clothes into large trash bags and dragged them down to the garage. Then we spent the next fifteen or twenty-minutes caring for our injured nipples in accordance with the instructions on the paper Dave was given.

We were just about to start supper when the doorbell rang. I wasn’t surprised when neither Dave nor Casey made any move to answer it. I sighed in resignation and went to the door. I opened it to find Kirby and Tucker standing on our front porch. I let them in and immediately found myself fending off their attempts to examine my new piercings with their fingers. I explained that for the next two months my tits can’t be touched for fear of infection.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.