My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

My Stepson the Psychopath – Daddy’s Home!

For the longest time there wasn’t a sound in the room. No one moved a muscle except, incongruously, Kenzie. She continued to lick my pussy because, I guess, Casey didn’t tell her to stop.

I can’t describe my relief. Saved! Now my evil stepson will get the beating he deserves and be tossed out of here on his ass!

But I’m suddenly perplexed. He’s still standing in the doorway with a bottle of beer in his hand, looking around the room as if trying to understand the strange scene he’s encountered! Probably thirty seconds passed before I cried out, “DAVE! UNTIE ME FOR GOD’S SAKE!! Get these boys out of here!!”

He seemed not to hear me! After looking around for the longest time and taking everything in he finally entered the room. He walked slowly toward the bed. Something about the expression on his face and the way he’s behaving is scaring the hell out of me. That just isn’t how he should be acting! Not when he comes home early and discovers his wife and stepdaughter, naked and being abused and molested by his son and two of his son’s friends!!

Kirby and Tucker backed away as Dave slowly approached. Both boys are obviously terrified. Strangely, though, Casey stood his ground. He looks totally unconcerned. I chalked his response, or rather his lack of response up to the fact that he’s a psychopath. But when Dave came to a stop near the bed and looked down at my daughter who’s still blithely eating my pussy I felt the fear building again. Something about his reaction isn’t normal!

Once more I cried out, “Dave! What the...? Untie me god damn it!”

Instead, he looked at Casey, totally ignoring me. A few more seconds passed and finally he asked, “Well? How did it go? Did you enjoy breaking in the first one on your own?”

Casey smiled and said, “Nothing to it. I think she was easier to break than mom was. She isn’t ready to be let out of the house yet. But we have all weekend to work on her.”

Dave nodded and the horror of my situation hit me like a building collapsing on top of me. For a moment I couldn’t breathe. They’re still talking. But the blood is pounding in my ears and I couldn’t hear them at first. I tuned back in just in time to hear Casey say, “No she’s still a cherry. I told mom we’d leave her baby’s cunt alone as long as she does everything I tell her to do.”

“The dumb cunt believed you?!”

“Yeah. She’s as stupid as you said she is. You should have seen her face when she heard your message and thought you weren’t coming home. She almost pissed her fucking pants!

“She still thinks I recorded everything so I can blackmail her dumb ass. But it ain’t like she had a lot of options. I saved Kenzie’s pussy for you. But she sucked Tucker’s cock and she sucked me off twice. She did a pretty good job, too. That shit you gave me to put in her drink really works!”

He lied! The little bastard lied about everything! He’s been playing with my mind since he came home from school today! I went along with every nasty thing he wanted from me in order to protect Kenzie and it was all a lie. He was just waiting for Dave to come home so he could rape my baby!

Even in the depths of my despair I felt a chill run through me when Casey said, “It’s a good thing you’re early dad. We were just getting ready to break mom’s ass in. Would you like to help or would you prefer a nice blowjob from Kenzie?”

“DAVID!! I don’t understand!! Help us!”

Dave smiled sympathetically and said, “Casey wasn’t supposed to invite his friends. Not yet. Not until we have you trained a little better. But I suppose it doesn’t hurt. It might make it just a little easier to get you two properly trained.

“I guess you must be a little overwhelmed. Don’t worry. You’ll get used to it. You’re far from being the first cunt I’ve trained. You’re Casey’s first. I promised him he could start your training. Those first few hours are always the most exciting.”

Then he looked at Kenzie. She’s still licking my pussy as though nothing else is going on, as if her imminent rape isn’t being discussed. He reached out, caressed her ass and added, “This is a sweet little bonus pussy you brought along with you, though. Some of my friends have done it. I know a couple of people who are training entire families of four. But I’ve never trained two cunts at one time. It remains to be seen if having two of you will make it easier or harder. I suspect it may be easier. I know it will be a lot more fun.”

Casey explained the presence of his two friends. “I know your guys are going to put together the DVD you’re going to sell. But I wanted to make my own, too. The trouble is I couldn’t figure out that fucking software I got from Kirby. I needed his help making the DVDs. When I called him, Tucker was at his house and he asked if he could bring him. I didn’t think it would hurt. What’s one more cock to the bitch? We’ll just break her in that much quicker.”

Dave nodded and said, “I guess it doesn’t matter. I just wasn’t expecting it. Are you sure you can trust your friends to keep their mouths shut?”

Casey nodded and said, “Yeah. They’re cool. And they’re really into all the kinky shit, too.”

I started to go a little crazy when Dave put his beer down and started to undress. I began ranting and raving until Casey smiled and shook his head. He turned to Dave and said, “I guess she really likes the taste of my dirty underwear.”

He went to his hamper and retrieved the dirty shorts he crammed in my mouth earlier. As he walked back to the bed with them in his hand I shook my head violently and pleaded, “No! Please don’t. Oh god! This is a nightmare. This can’t be happening. You’re all going to prison for this!!”

He leaned over and forced my mouth open with one hand. A moment later my mouth was full of dirty underwear again. I could do nothing but watch in horror as Dave got Kenzie’s attention and told her to stand up. He looked into her dazed eyes for a moment. He spent a moment or two admiring her blossoming young body before cupping her left breast in his hand and saying in a calm voice, “Fucking beautiful! I’ve wanted to see you like this since the first time I saw you in your little two-piece swimsuit back at the apartment. Let’s go over here and get comfortable. I want you to suck my cock while I watch the boys break in your mother’s ass.”

Even with my eyes full of tears and staring up at the ceiling I can’t avoid seeing my brand-new husband leading Kenzie to Casey’s chair just ten feet away. He kicked his shoes off and skimmed his pants and underwear down to his ankles. He sat back, spread his knees and said, “Okay, sweetheart. Show your loving daddy what a good cocksucker you are.”

There was a brief pause and then I heard, “Oh yeah, baby! Good girl! That’s the way to suck a cock!”

I’m so caught up in the fact that a man I thought I loved, knew and trusted is in the process of raping my daughter’s mouth that at first I didn’t hear what Casey was saying to Kirby. Or rather, I heard it but the meaning of the words wasn’t sinking in.

But then, all of a sudden my tortured mind caught up with the words. He’s telling Kirby, “You better fuck her first. I don’t want to tear her ass up with my fat cock. Use this stuff on her first. Put it on your finger and put more on her asshole. Finger fuck her ass for a minute or two. Then do it all over again with two fingers. When you can get three fingers into her without too much trouble, stick this thing up her ass and push the plunger down. It’ll put more grease up inside of her. Grease up your dick and then you can fuck her.

“She’s scared and her ass is a cherry so she’ll clench up and be tight as a chipmunk. But once you got her all greased up don’t worry about hurting her. Hell! That’s half the fun. Drive your cock into her and fuck her any way you want. What she wants or doesn’t want isn’t important.”

Tucker stared between my widely splayed legs for a second and then, his voice tinged with awe he exclaimed, “Damn! Look at that hot ass. I’ve never fucked a girl’s ass before. I’m going to enjoy this!”

Casey chuckled and said, “They always hate it the first few times. But look at those two holes right together like that. That can’t be a coincidence. Both of those holes are made to stick a dick in. I don’t care what the bitches say.”

Casey stood nearby watching closely. I listened to him talking to Tucker while Kirby began applying grease to my asshole. To Tucker he said, “You don’t have to go through all that when it’s your turn. She’ll be all stretched out and greased up. She’ll be sore and she won’t be happy. But she’ll forget all about that when I drive my cock in her.”

The two boys chuckled in anticipation of the pain and suffering they’re looking forward to causing me. Then they stopped talking and watched Kirby work. By that time, he had two fingers working in and out of my small, virgin opening.

I don’t know which was worse, the pain or the humiliation. No. That isn’t true. Even worse than the way these animals are violating me is the knowledge that not ten feet away my husband is sitting back and watching my daughter suck his large cock. I can’t get that obscene image out of my head and it’s driving me right out of my mind.

I can hear the wet, sloppy sounds of Kenzie sucking Dave’s cock now. I heard him murmur quietly from time to time. Apparently he’s giving her instructions on how to better please a man with her mouth. It sounds as though she’s now sucking enthusiastically. But just then Kirby drove three fingers into my ass and the pain made me forget about everything else for a moment.

Kirby chuckled at my reaction and began slamming his fingers into me. I could only take comfort from the knowledge his cock is much smaller than his three fingers. If I can survive what he’s doing now with his fingers I shouldn’t have much of a problem when he drives his cock into me. The problem will come when Casey takes his turn.

Because I’m crying so hard, and because my mouth is full of dirty underwear, I have begun to have trouble breathing. Casey noticed and pulled his dirty shorts out of my mouth. He smiled that evil smile and said, “I want to hear you scream when he drives his cock into you. That sweet sound is half the fun of fucking a broad’s ass.”

Kirby laughed and said, “Man! You’re one sick fuck, dude. I like that about you.”

He pulled his fingers out of me and picked up the long, thin, plastic device which is apparently intended to lubricate my insides so he can more easily rape my ass. I watched nervously as he lined it up and gently inserted it about two or three inches before stopping and pushing the plunger down. It functioned just like a hypodermic syringe. I felt the cool lubricant inside of me but knowing it’s there doesn’t easy my mind. He removed the device and Casey took it from him.

Casey grinned his malicious grin and said, “Okay, man. She’s good to go. Slap the meat to her.”

Kirby got up on his knees and inched closer, moving up until the head of his cock was resting between my legs. I felt his hand moving around between my thighs and assumed he was applying a coating of lubricant to his cock. He wiped his greasy hand on my leg and pressed the head of his cock against my upturned ass. Following Casey’s earlier instructions, he thrust forward and buried his cock in my ass in one violent thrust.

I knew it was going to be uncomfortable. But I’d hoped that the preparation would have made it bearable. It wasn’t. Not at first. It hurt like hell and I cried out. My entire body clenched even though I knew I only made the pain worse by doing so. It was totally involuntary. I couldn’t control it. My body is desperate to stop the brutal invasion. My body wants to stop the pain.

The cold-hearted bastard didn’t drive his cock into me and pause for a moment, either. He fucked me violently right from the start. I’m sure the sounds I’m making are music to Casey’s ears but I can’t stop sobbing almost hysterically and crying out with each violent thrust of Kirby’s cock.

Despite all the pain and humiliation, I’m still aware of Casey and Tucker circling me with two of those fucking movie cameras, continuing to record every disgusting detail of the worst day of my life. Every few minutes one or the other of them would pan away to include scenes of my little girl sucking on the cock of the man she so recently came to love and to accept as her father, the father she never had in her life before he conned us into thinking he was a wonderful human being.

Kirby has already cum in my mouth. But even so, with all the sexual stimulation bombarding his senses and with my tight ass gripping his cock it didn’t take him long to reach orgasm. I would have felt more relieved when I realized he was climaxing if I wasn’t well aware that my ordeal is just beginning. Tucker is going to rape me as soon as Kirby gets out of the way and then ... oh god!! And then, Casey is going to rape my ass with his long, thick cock. I’m not sure I’ll be able to survive that.

Tucker climbed up on the bed and just as Casey suggested he slammed his cock into my ass violently. I’m sure they were all amused by my cries but I can’t help it. The pain is incredible all over again. I never really adjusted to having Kirby’s cock in me. Tucker’s cock is nearly identical to Kirby’s and he’s fucking me with renewed violence. But as horrible as the experience is, I still find myself distracted by the fear of what it’s going to feel like when Casey takes his turn. And the night is still young! It isn’t even dark yet. Worse yet, they’re already talking about doing these things to Kenzie!

Tucker made Kenzie suck his cock not long after he arrived and then he fucked me. For that reason, even though he’s a horny teenager with no self-control he was able to make this horrible experience last a long time. By the time he finally tensed up, slammed his cock into me a few last times and climaxed the pain was beginning to subside. I don’t think I’m adjusting so much as my body is getting numb. I sighed with relief when he climaxed. But I know my relief will be short-lived.

Tucker didn’t back away until his cock deflated and my muscles expelled it from my abused opening. I shuddered in disgust as two loads of cum oozed out of me and began to drain down between the cheeks of my ass, trailing down my lower back and dampening the sheets under me.

After Tucker moved out of the way I looked at Casey, standing nearby with that evil leer on his face. His cock is already hard in anticipation of the pain he’s going to cause me. He has already handed the camera off to Kirby and the boy is eagerly making a record of my abused ass and the mess oozing out of me.

I heard Dave moan just then. I turned my head just in time to see him cumming in Kenzie’s mouth. By this time my daughter is becoming accustomed to having cocks deposit their slimy loads in her mouth. She already sucked Tucker’s cock and she sucked Casey’s twice since this nightmare started not long after school let out today.

As disgusting as the sight of my husband ejaculating in Kenzie’s mouth is, I know she’d be grateful if that was the worst thing that happened to her tonight. But I know now that Casey was lying to me from the very start. This was all planned in advance. This night of sexual torment is only just getting started. Casey and Dave plotted to raise my hopes. They made me think I could protect my daughter from the worst of their abuse. They did all that just to enjoy my anguish when I discovered the truth. The best that we can hope for now is that these evil creatures will be satisfied with merely raping us.

I can’t stop thinking of those awful, perverted images Casey made me look at on his computer before his friends arrived, the pictures that very nearly made me vomit. For the sake of my sanity, I have to hope my daughter and I can escape from this house of horrors in the morning before they have the time or the opportunity to subject us to those unimaginable acts. The alternative to escape is too horrific to even contemplate.

I was distracted from my fears for my daughter when Casey climbed up onto the bed and moved into position to savage my exposed ass with his cock. I’ve already been raped by his two friends with their average size cocks. But it never stopped being extremely painful. I can’t even imagine how much worse it’s going to be when he rapes my ass with his much larger cock.

Casey pressed the head of his fat cock against my opening and paused. He made certain I’m looking him right in the eyes and he applied a slow, steady pressure until the fat knob popped through the ring of muscle, bringing a genuine smile to his face when I screamed in pain.

Unlike my unpleasant experience with Kirby and Tucker, Casey took his time, sliding his cock into my ass a little bit at a time. But the fact that he wasn’t raping me as violently as his friends had didn’t make it any less painful. It feels like my ass is on fire!

The difference between Casey’s cock and the two which preceded it is more than noticeable. By the time he finally had it buried to the hilt the pain was excruciating. I could almost not breathe, as though the end of his cock was pressing against my lungs! I was certain he was going to tear me and I’d have to wear a diaper for the rest of my life.

He sighed with pleasure and eagerly exclaimed, “Damn, dad! Her ass feels even hotter than mom’s! My real mom I mean. You’re gonna love porking this pig!”

Casey chuckled when he saw the disgust on my face. He said, “Yeah. That’s right, bitch. We did all this same shit with my real mom. All the stuff we’re going to make you and Kenzie do we made her do. Some of those pictures you saw on my computer were pictures of her fucking dogs and sucking off horses. And she got to be really good at drinking piss before dad sold her. I was kind of pissed about that until he sent me a picture of you and Kenzie. I’ve got to admit, now that I’ve fucked you I think he did the right thing. You’re much hotter than mom. And Kenzie! Fuck! I can’t wait to get her broken in.”

This can’t be happening! This must be some horrible nightmare! These are monsters, not people! People don’t think like that! People don’t treat people this way!

But the evidence is all around me. I’m naked and tied to his bed. Ropes are chafing my wrists and ankles and his cock is buried nine inches deep in my ass. And my daughter is still on her knees between my husband’s legs, gently sucking on his eight-inch cock.

Casey began pulling his cock back out of my body. It’s painful, but surprisingly, not as painful as the violent rapes I experienced when his two friends preceded him. I noticed, too, that it didn’t hurt quite as much when he pulled it out as when he pushed it in. Whether that’s because I’m beginning to adjust or because things are supposed to go out of that orifice and not in I can’t say. But “not quite as much” is a relative term. It still burns. It still hurt like hell.

This is all so overwhelming that I genuinely feel I’m in danger of going out of my mind. I quickly learned I couldn’t hide behind my eyelids, though. I closed my eyes and tried to go somewhere else in my mind, somewhere away from this horror my life has suddenly become. Big mistake!

First my left breast and then my right explode in pain. My eyes shot open in shock, just in time to see him drawing back to slap them each again. I shook my head, the only part of me I can move and cried out, “NO! STOP THAT!! PLEASE!”

His hands came down on my breasts again, slapping them like punching bags. He held onto them then, squeezing very hard. He glared at me and said, “Keep your eyes open bitch. Watch me. I want you to see how much I enjoy fucking your ass. I want you looking me right in the eyes when I shoot my cum into your sweet ass.”

With that the slow, gentle ass rape ended. He continued to rest his weight on my breasts and to squeeze and twist them painfully. But it wasn’t enough to distract me from the pain when he suddenly started pounding his cock into me with just as much violence as I experienced when Kirby and Tucker raped me a few minutes ago.

I kept my eyes open. I was too afraid and too intimidated to do anything else. But I’m crying so hard I can’t really see him, not that it matters. Not to me at least.

I tried to remember how many times Casey climaxed today. He started raping me almost as soon as he got home from school. He made me suck his cock and then he fucked me. Since then, he has made Kenzie suck his cock twice. And now I learn he isn’t the inexperienced teenage boy I’ve assumed. He admitted he raped his real mother, too. I don’t know how long that went on. But raping a woman is obviously not a new experience for him. For both of those reasons I know this painful anal rape is going to last much longer than I’m going to be able to stand.

I was right. He slammed his lower body against me like he was trying to drive me through the mattress. Over and over, on and on until my ass was numb. But the rest of me isn’t. The ropes are cutting into my wrists and ankles. I’m surprised I don’t feel blood running down my limbs. And through it all he continued to maul my tits brutally. I have no idea how long this inhuman, devastating anal rape lasted. Somewhere between a month and a year I think. On and on until suddenly he just froze in place. His body stiffened up and he shuddered. With a few loud grunts and a loud sigh, it was finally over ... for the moment anyway.

If I weren’t already crying I would have cried in relief that at least for now it’s over. But it isn’t over. The pain of that violent rape came to an end. But the humiliation and the degradation continued unabated.

Case drew back and I heard him say, “Dad, can I borrow Kenzie for a minute?”

I heard movement and then I heard Casey say, “Kenzie, come over here. Mommy got dirty again. I need you to clean her up the way you did before.”

Casey got off the bed and used his dirty underwear to wipe the tears from my eyes so I could watch while he made my daughter clean up the mess left by the three boys who just raped my ass.

I had no choice but to watch as Kenzie climbed up on the bed with that faraway look in her eyes and with no obvious signs of distress. She didn’t even hesitate. She leaned down and began to lick up the cum and the grease that seems to be everywhere down there.

Kirby and Tucker are both holding cameras now, recording our shame for posterity. I feel overwhelmed by self-pity. But I feel even worse for Kenzie. And I know that tomorrow, when those drugs wear off, she’ll find out what horrible things they made her do this evening. And they’ll make her do them all again, these things and far worse things.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.