My Stepson the Psychopath - Cover

My Stepson the Psychopath

Copyright© 2012 by Vulgus

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young single mother of a thirteen year old girl finally meets the man of her dreams. But her dream is turned into a nightmare when she falls prey to her fifteen year old stepson. This story ends at the beginning. I'll start the finish if there's enough interest.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Needles   Public Sex   School  

I remained standing in the middle of the room. I waited until he was seated. I tried not to think about what I’m about to do. Just thinking about it makes me ill. I’m so mad at that little freak that I honestly believe I could have killed him if I had the means. But I’m also humiliated beyond belief.

I made love one time to my G.I. boyfriend when I was sixteen. It had been exciting, or at least the foreplay had been. The kissing and the touching were extremely exciting. The act itself left a lot to be desired. Not just because I was a virgin. I was surprised when his cock finally entered me. It hardly hurt at all. I thought it would be worse than it was when he finally penetrated me.

But I thought I was in love. It was a small price to pay. There was just a pinch of pain and a little tenderness for a minute or two. But that was as long as the selfish act lasted. He climaxed inside of me and rolled off in less than a minute! I lay there beside him, my t-shirt and bra still in place, my shorts and underwear pulled down to my knees, an almost unnoticeable trace of blood mixed in with my boyfriend’s juices as they began oozing out of me and I wondered, “Is that it?! Is that all there is?”

He was still breathing heavily from his exertions when he stood up, pulled his pants up and said, “I gotta go. I got something to do.”

I never saw him again. He never called. He never returned to the swimming pool where we met. I should have been furious. I wasn’t. I was glad. I realized even as I watched him pulling his pants up what a fool I’d been, what a huge mistake I’d made. I wasn’t certain why in that exact moment. But I knew I’d screwed up and after thinking about it, which I did for years to come, I realized how naïve, how stupid I had been. I was probably just one in a long line of young women and girls he chalked up as another conquest. It was just another victory over some naïve, vulnerable female who thought she was falling in love.

The next time I made love to a man, fifteen years later, I quickly discovered that the answer to my naïve question was no, that isn’t all there is. That hadn’t even been close. Dave was so patient and so much better at foreplay. I was incredibly aroused by the time he undressed me, completely, and made love to me for the first time. I was nearly out of control with passion when he finally entered me with his large, virile member. This time it wasn’t over in one or two minutes ... or five ... or ten or even twenty! This time I saw stars. I cried out and I fucked him back. I heard myself uttering horrible, obscene, wonderful things and I climaxed like I never did when I was pleasuring myself in the privacy of my darkened bedroom.

I’m closing in far too quickly on thirty years old but Dave is still the first, the only man without a medical degree to see me naked. His lunatic son has mauled by breasts. But now I have to undress for him like a common prostitute. For the sake of my daughter, I have to force myself to do whatever he wants.

My shaking fingers began to unbutton my blouse. He frowned at me and then his lips formed the word, “Smile.”

Smile?! How the fuck can he expect me to smile?!!

I tried. I didn’t do it to please him. I did it to protect Kenzie. I pasted a fake smile on my face and continued to unbutton my blouse to entertain a monster.

I was just about down to the final button when I realized I was holding my breath. I exhaled slowly and, after a brief hesitation, I spread my blouse open and let it slide down my arms. I dropped it to the floor at my feet and started to reach behind my back for the clasp of my bra.

For a few seconds I was torn. Even though I’m well aware that in the end the result will be the same, I wavered back and forth over which garment to remove next. I decided I just can’t bring myself to bare my breasts to him. Not yet. Not while there’s another option.

I stepped out of my sandals, unbuttoned my shorts, and began to ease the zipper down. His frown was sufficient reminder and I pasted the smile back on my face. I don’t know why it seems so important to him. It isn’t like he even wants me to be a willing participant in this. He wants me to hate this so the fake smile makes no sense. But it’s his show. He’s the director. I’m the unwilling actress.

I slowly eased my shorts down over my hips. I took some small satisfaction in knowing that if he’s hoping for a sexy pair of panties he’s going to be disappointed. I uncovered my plain, white, full cut panty and dropped my shorts to the floor. The noise they made when the handcuffs in my pocket hit the floor seemed surprisingly loud. It was no relief to be rid of them. The handcuffs and the threat to my daughter they represent still hang over me and motivate me to continue.

I stepped out of my shorts and moved them out of the way with my foot. If he was disappointed it didn’t show on his face. His eyes scanned my body in my plain white bra and panties. He wasn’t turned off. That disturbingly large erection is still throbbing in his pants, still hanging over my head like the sword of Damocles. This story is going to have a different ending, though. In my story the horsehair is going to break. I’m going to be penetrated by the sword, repeatedly.

Casey raised an eyebrow. It was enough of a reminder. I made my lips form a smile and I reached behind my back. My shaking fingers struggled with the clasp on my bra. I thought at first that I wouldn’t be able to unfasten it. But years of practice carried the day. I felt the hooks separate from the eyes and the tension in the elastic straps release. I held on to the ends of the straps for a moment longer. I had to. I couldn’t make my fingers let go.

It’s silly, I suppose. He’s seen tits before I’m sure. He has the internet. He watches the pay channels on television. It’s unlikely there’s a male his age in the entire country who hasn’t seen a Playboy Magazine at one time or another.

And they’re just tits. Half the people in the world have tits. But these are my tits and like most women I’ve spent a lifetime keeping them modestly covered, protected from prying eyes. Only my new husband and a couple of doctors have seen them. And I was embarrassed when the doctors saw them. I was embarrassed the first time Dave saw them!

Unfortunately, logic doesn’t apply here. I can tell myself it doesn’t matter. But it does.

I took another deep breath, released it, and then released the ends of my bra strap. The cups went slack but remained in place over my B cup breasts until I shrugged the shoulder straps down and let the bra fall away. I dropped it on the floor. I’m painfully aware of my erect nipples. I know from some of the medical testimony I’ve heard in rape trials that any number of things can cause that reaction in a woman’s breasts. I’m certainly not aroused. I’m not certain Casey knows that, though.

I stood there now in only my panties. I felt my face and upper chest burning. It’s impossible to quantify the humiliation I felt at that moment. And I haven’t even gotten to the worst part yet. I still have to remove my panties, touch myself like a whore, and then suck that monster’s cock as if I really want to do it. Because if I don’t, he’ll make Kenzie do it.

That won’t be all, of course. He’s going to fuck me, too. God! More than anything in the world I want to kill the sonofabitch. I finally found true happiness in my life. Everything has been going so great. The psychotic little bastard had to ruin it! DAMN HIM!!

I struggled to calm down. I can’t manage a fake smile with pleasant thoughts of committing murder in my mind. I forced those mental images to the back of my mind and once more pasted that smile on my lips.

I hooked my thumbs under the waistband of my panties and slowly eased them down. I stared into Casey’s eyes as he demanded of me. But his gaze followed the path of my panties until my small, neatly trimmed patch of reddish blonde pubic hair came into view. I keep it trimmed in a small, neat V over my vagina. I know he’s now able to see my labia, the gateway to my vagina. If I didn’t already know it I would have been able to figure it out from the look in his eyes.

I didn’t pause to wonder before. I was too absorbed with the trauma I’m undergoing. But now I find myself wondering if he’s a virgin. He should be at fifteen. But things are different now than when I was fifteen. I lost my virginity when I was sixteen. But I wasn’t ready and I wouldn’t have if I’d stayed home with my parents. If my brother-in-law didn’t leave his wife alone in Oklahoma to spend a year playing army in Korea I would have remained a virgin for much longer. My strict Catholic parents would have seen to it.

I didn’t waste a lot of time wondering. I’m more concerned about the next task I’m to perform. I raised my hands and cupped my breasts. I massaged them gently and tweaked my nipples which, infuriatingly, are still erect and tingling like crazy. I feel silly and intensely humiliated. But I held onto my fake smile and continued to stare into his malevolent eyes.

I’m in no hurry to move things along. I want this to be over. But before it’s over there are some terrible things I’m going to have to do. The look in his eyes, though, made it clear that he has watched me playing with my tits for long enough.

I let one hand continue to caress my tits while the other slowly moved down to my pussy. The thought of playing with my pussy while anyone is watching, much less this lunatic, is ... well, it’s unthinkable. But it occurred to me that all too soon he’s going to fuck me with that oversized cock I’ve been trying so hard not to look at. It will be a little less unpleasant and a lot less painful if my pussy isn’t as dry as a bone when we reach that point in the festivities.

With that in mind I began to lightly stimulate my clit with my fingertips. I did all the right things, all the things that normally get my juices flowing. But it just wasn’t working. My heart isn’t in it. My mind is consumed by fear and loathing. These conditions are definitely not conducive to self-stimulation.

I can’t give up, though. I don’t want that large cock tearing me. If this becomes a police matter it might be in my best interests to show obvious signs of trauma down there. But I guess I’m too big a coward. The thought of that part of my body being left torn and bleeding, I just can’t do it. I have to make this work.

It was eerie the way Casey just sat there watching me. He didn’t say anything. There were no crude comments, no suggestions that I do anything other than what I’m doing. Having to look into his eyes while I attempt to stimulate myself isn’t helping. Eventually, though, I began to feel the tingling between my legs that indicate my body is finally responding. My mind is pretty much numb. But I’m reasonably certain my pussy is finally beginning to lubricate.

I hate to do it with that depraved little bastard watching. But I have to check. I have to know. I slipped a finger between my labia and slowly entered my vagina. It was a huge relief when I discovered I’m becoming moist. I’m not any happier about what I have to do, though.

I relaxed a little when I realized my vagina is lubricating and I don’t have to worry about having my guts torn apart by his large cock. I guess relaxing helped even more. I can feel my lower body reacting to what my hand is doing even if my mind is divorced from it.

My breath caught in my throat when Casey nodded. I almost didn’t see it. It wasn’t so much a nod as a slight tip of his head. I had to wonder if he wants me to miss his signal so he can claim I disobeyed him. It certainly isn’t a secret he still wants to rape Kenzie. He’s made that perfectly clear.

I didn’t miss his discreet signal though. My brain is in a fog as I crossed the room to where he’s sitting all splayed out in his expensive leather chair. I dropped to my knees at his feet. He could have gotten ready. He could have bared his cock and balls for me. But he even wants me to do that for him.

I unbuckled his belt and unfastened his jeans. I struggled with them until, after enjoying my futile efforts to pull them down for a long moment, he finally tired of fucking with me and raised his butt up off the chair. I pulled them down to his knees and left them there while I removed his tennis shoes and his socks. I finished removing his pants and reached for his jockeys. I can’t avoid seeing the huge wet spot in the front. An incredible amount of lubricant has leaked out of his hard cock. I think I could have wrung them out! It’s obvious raping a woman really excites him. I’m not surprised.

Once more he made me struggle for a long moment before he lifted his butt so I could remove his underwear. It’s almost as if he’s playing hard to get. It’s as if he doesn’t really want to do this! Asshole!

As soon as he was naked from the waist down he leaned back and splayed his legs apart again. I fought down the almost overpowering urge to gag as I looked down at his hard, throbbing cock. It’s almost covered in slick, shiny lubricant. But the remarkable thing about it is its size. I was able to tell it was large from not long after he locked me in his room. I was even reasonably certain it’s larger than his father’s, despite his youth. I don’t need a ruler to know his cock is longer than Dave’s. Dave’s cock is almost eight inches long. Casey’s is at least an inch longer, probably an inch and a half. And just as impressive, it’s nearly twice as thick! Is that even possible on a boy his age?!!

He isn’t just a psychopath! HE’S A FUCKING FREAK!!

My eyes returned to his for a moment. He’s trying very hard to remain impassive but I can see he’s amused by my reaction to his large cock. I leaned down and kissed his balls. They’re perfectly proportioned for someone with a cock as large as his. They’re also in need of a good hot shower. He spent the day doing whatever teenage boys do in school. I have to assume he took gym class and didn’t shower afterward. But I would have hated doing this even if he was clean so I suppose it doesn’t really matter that much that he doesn’t smell as fresh as a daisy.

I bathed his balls with kisses and then I used my tongue as he instructed earlier. He didn’t make it clear how long he wants me to do this. I kept it up for a couple of minutes and then, watching his face to see if he objected, I moved up and began to kiss his cock.

Almost instantly my lips were coated with lube. It’s totally disgusting. Not so much because of what it is but because of who he is. I ignored the slime on my lips and started licking the shaft of his cock. I continued until his cock was clean. I would have kept it up longer but he whispered, “Suck it, cunt. Suck me off.”

I groaned quietly and reminded myself it’s either me or Kenzie. I swirled my tongue around the head of his cock and covered it with my lips. He sat there passively, just watching as I slid my lips down until I’d taken all of his cock into my mouth that I possibly could. I really don’t understand the strange way he’s acting. Earlier he was so animated, so violent, so animal-like. But since I agreed to do whatever he wants he has only whispered a few instructions as if there were others in the room and he doesn’t want them to hear us. Could this be another sign of his mental illness?

I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock and began moving my mouth up and down on the top half with increasing speed. I want this to be over as soon as possible. I got my wish. It was over much sooner than I anticipated. I guess I assumed because he’s as large as a man and hung like an adult he’d have the stamina of an adult. He doesn’t.

He whispered urgently, “Don’t you spill a fucking drop!”

His body stiffened and he moaned. Seconds later my mouth began to flood with his hot, thick cum. I struggled to keep up with the flow. I should have expected an unusually large amount of ejaculate, given the size of his cock and balls. After all, his balls are enormous and he’s a horny teenager, a mass of raging hormones. Maybe somewhere in the back of my mind I had a clue. But I wasn’t really prepared for the volume of cum he emptied into my mouth. It sprayed the back of my throat, coated the insides of my cheeks and my tongue, quickly filling every available space. I was forced to swallow several times before his orgasm tapered off. I had been totally unprepared for the way his cock continued to spurt that thick liquid into my mouth. It was like trying to drink from a garden hose.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.