Exposing Roger's Wife - Cover

Exposing Roger's Wife

Copyright© 2012 by Tony65

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is the story about a mature women who did not think she could expose herself to a stranger realizes that even though thought she would be humiliated to remove her clothes in front of a stranger she does it and finds out that it is not a bad experience.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Wife Watching   Humiliation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Roger was surfing Craigslist looking at all the ads in the gigs section of the list under adult situations when he found an advertisement reading. "Amateur photographer looking for women willing to have their labia photographed all types wanted. Compensation 125 dollars an hour" With a contact number listed. Roger started thinking of ways to approach his wife about the ad, as he wanted his wife to model nude for a photographer while he watched and took pictures. His wife told him that she would model as long as her face wasn't showing and she got paid.

Copying the ad Roger sent it to Paula his wife with a note saying that her face would definitely not show in the pictures that the Photographer wanted. Paula was shocked when she opened the mail that her husband sent to her and read it. She was sure that she would never do the photo shoot that was described in the ad.

Two months later Roger was driving Paula to meet the photographer that wants to take pictures of her Labia. She wanted money for a project at the house that was not in the budget for another year. Roger told her to get a job and he will match whatever she makes on the job. The price tag of the project was just over 3000 dollars. After two months of Paula begging for cash to do the project and Roger telling her to contact the photographer she said that she was too embarrassed to contact him, but if Roger made all the arrangements she would model for the photographer in return for getting the project done this year. Roger accomplished this in a matter of hours and the date was set for 2 days hence, it was an hour and a half drive to the studio

Getting ready for the modeling assignment Paula took a shower and trimmed her vaginal hair. She sat on the tub and using a mirror she opened herself up to make sure she was clean and presentable. Paula does not know why her husband of almost forty years wants his 59 year old wife to expose herself for photographs. This brought shivers to her. She will be showing a complete stranger her most secret place, with her husband's approval. Paula had doubts that she will be able to go through with it.

The drive to the studio was done in stressed silence each in their own world; Paula was almost hysterical thinking of the coming humiliation while Roger was in an excited state, but wondering what he will feel like when his wife was exposed to this stranger. He felt excited and guilty that he has maneuvered his wife into this decision. Getting to their destination they are pleasantly surprised to see all the expensive houses in the neighborhood. They stopped in front of the address it was at least a 3500 square foot house on a large lot. After checking the address again they drove into the driveway. Walking up to the door both Paula and Roger had butterflies in their stomach, but for different reasons.

Knocking on the door Roger was holding Paula's hand. In what seemed like an hour, but was only less than a minute that the door opened to reveal a bespectacled man about 5'6" tall very thin with grey hair. He introduced himself as David. He greeted both pleasantly, but paying most attention to Paula.

He ushered them into a study with a desk, a large comfortable chair in back of the desk and two chairs in front of the desk. There where book shelves filled with books, a fire place and a couch with 2 matching chairs. They all conversed for just over a half hour finding they had a lot in common, then with a hint of embarrassment David said that it is about time to get started with the session if Paula was still interested. She only was able to nod her approval as she could not find her voice, then she turned red thinking that in a few minutes she will be showing this total stranger areas she thought were only reserved for her husbands viewing pleasure.

Looking at Roger David asked if Roger was sure that he was OK with his wife modeling for him. Roger said yes then David turned to Paula do you think you want to model for me? She thought for a few minutes then with an embarrassed smile also a few tears in her eyes and said yes after looking at her husband for approval. David handed Paula a models release to be signed by her stating that pictures will be used for Medical Publications also the models face will not be shown in the pictures. Paula read over the 2 page release and felt better when she saw what the pictures are going to be used for, then handed it to her husband to read. He read it and said it was OK then Paula with shaking hands signed it.

David took the contract looked it over and signed it, "let's get started" David said without looking at Paula or Roger. "Paula we are going to be taking pictures of your labia, so could you remove everything from your waist down for the time being so I can check your vaginal area?" Said David. Paula realizing that this was it, started to shake and turn red with embarrassment, with shaking fingers she reached under her skirt, hooked her thumbs on each side of her panties and slid them down. She picked up her panties and put them in her pocket book that she was carrying, then handed her pocketbook to her husband to hold. Paula could feel an unfamiliar draft on her vaginal area as she unbuttoned her skirt and zipped it down, letting it fall to the ground. Her husband picked it up and folded it for her and placed it with her pocket book on a chair, while she waited for further instructions. Please sit on the couch lean back and put one foot on the floor the other on the couch and spread you legs came the command she was dreading, but that caused her to lubricate.

Sitting on the couch between Paula's Legs David told Paula he would be examining her vaginal area to determine the best way to photograph her. Roger asked if he could take pictures while the Photographer was examining his wife, an affirmative answer was given to the question.

Paula could not believe how excited she was becoming, the room was becoming fragrant with her arousal and visual signs of her arousal were also present as moisture was leaking out of her vaginal opening and heading for the cushions on the couch. To Paula's further humiliation David asked her to open herself up for his inspection as he used his index finger to poke around her vaginal opening. Roger was in his glory taking pictures of his wife exposed in front of another man. Paula looked at Roger realizing that she was doing something that her husband has always wanted her to do and started to relax and get into the mood for the photo shoot. Her humiliation and embarrassment started to fade it was replaced with excitement.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.