And Then There Were Three - Cover

And Then There Were Three

Copyright© 2012 by Cindy for Sin

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Greg and Lynn’s relationship grows. When they include their friend Dave, Lynn discovers that her brother and Dave have a secret.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

"What do you want to do now?" Greg said to his sister after they got into the car.

Giggling, Lynn moved closer to Greg, rubbed between his legs, and said, "Let's go home."

"Do you want to drop Dave off first?"

"No, unless you want to."

Greg chuckled and shook his head. Lynn gave his crotch a squeeze and removed her hand. When Dave got into the car, Greg took off. He stayed off the main roads on the way to his house to avoid the cops.

"Where are we going?" Dave said.

"We're going to our house to party," Lynn said. "Do you want to go too?"

Dave shrugged his shoulders. Lynn put her hand on his leg and moved her hand up toward his crotch. "I want you to, Dave."

"Who am I to deny a hot chick?" Dave said with a chuckle.

Greg stopped at a store to get a case of beer and a bottle of booze. Dave got out of the car and went into the store too. He picked up a bottle of peppermint schnapps and showed it to Greg.

"That's cool, Dave. I like schnapps," Greg said. He pulled a case of beer from the cooler and walked to the counter.

Greg and Dave split the cost and headed for the car. While Greg put the beer and schnapps in the trunk, Dave told him he wanted to go back to the store and that he'd be right back.

"Where's Dave?" Lynn said when her brother got into the car.

"He said he wanted to get something else," Greg said.

Dave came out of the store a few minutes later. He showed Lynn and Greg a package of gum as he got into the front seat. Greg started the car and headed for the house.

"Let's put the beer in the fridge and the schnapps in the freezer," Greg said as they carried their things into the kitchen.

Lynn went to the bathroom while Greg and Dave took care of the beer. She used a washcloth to wash between her legs, making sure she felt clean and fresh. Giggling, she decided to forgo her panties.

Dave sat at the table rolling a couple of joints when Lynn returned. Greg handed her a can of beer, winking when she thanked him. Dave finished rolling the joints and the three of them went out to the screened in back porch.

"Here, take a hit," Dave said as he passed a joint to Lynn.

Lynn took a hit, passed the joint to Greg, and took a drink of her beer. They passed the joint around until it was gone and Dave lit another. Once the second joint was too small to smoke, they leaned back to enjoy their buzz.

"I need another beer," Lynn said as she put her bottle on a small table.

Greg got up, went to the kitchen, and grabbed three bottles. He returned and handed two of the beers to Lynn and Dave.

No one said anything for a while. The three of them relaxed, enjoying the euphoric feeling the pot provided. Dave asked if anyone wanted him to roll another joint and Lynn nodded. He took out his baggie of marijuana and a package of papers. Lynn watched as Dave twisted up the joint and told him that he should roll another one too.

"Don't get too screwed up," Dave said.

Lynn giggled and said, "Why?"

Dave shrugged his shoulders, not sure he should respond with Lynn's brother sitting there. Greg noticed the Dave seemed nervous and decided to start things going. He put his hand behind Lynn's head and stroked her long brown hair. She giggled and kissed her brother when he pulled her head toward his.

"You should thank Dave for the great smoke," Greg said.

Lynn nodded, turned to Dave, and gave him a kiss. "Thanks for the pot, Dave."

Dave chuckled and nodded. He lit a joint, took a toke, and passed it to Lynn. She took a hit and gave it to Greg. As Greg inhaled the pungent smoke, Lynn put her hand on Dave's leg and gently stroked him. He looked at her and they came together in a kiss. When Dave hit the joint, Lynn kissed Greg.

"That's good shit, Man. Where did you score it?" Greg said.

"There's a guy at work that usually has a good stash," Dave said.

"How much did you get?" Lynn said.

"I picked up an ounce. He has more if we run out." Dave took a drink from his beer and got up.

"Don't forget that I love you," Lynn said to Greg while Dave was in the house.

"I won't as long as you remember that I love you too," Greg said.

Lynn and Greg shared a kiss. He began fondling her breast as they flicked their tongues together. Dave came back with three beers and the bottle of schnapps. Sitting next to Lynn, he placed the beers on the table.

Turning to Dave, Lynn gave him a kiss. She put his hand on her breast, moaning as he gently massaged her. Greg unbuttoned Lynn's halter, folded the material down, and exposed her breasts. She giggled into Dave's mouth and then sat back.

Dave started fondling one of Lynn's breasts while Greg fondled the other one. They took turns kissing her as they ran their hands over her exposed flesh. Lynn giggled between hot kisses, enjoying the attention.

Sitting back, Lynn grabbed her beer. She took a drink and then placed the bottle on the table. Turning to Dave, she pulled his tee shirt up and over his head. She did the same to Greg and reached for the bottle of schnapps. Lynn took a drink from the bottle, tasting the sweetness, and feeling the coolness of the liquor. She gave the bottle to Greg and he took a drink. Dave reached for the bottle, tipped it up, and filled his mouth with the schnapps.

By then, all three of them felt the effect of the booze, beer, and pot. No one was too drunk, but were beyond mellow. Lynn started kissing Dave while he felt her breasts. Greg knelt on the couch, kissing the back of her neck and rubbing her ass. She moaned into Dave's mouth when Greg moved his hand between her legs and rubbed her pussy.

Sitting back, Lynn caught her breath. She pulled Greg close, kissing him tenderly as she made him sit next to her. Resting her head against the back of the couch, Lynn put one hand on each of the boys' crotches and began rubbing them.

Greg and Dave ran their hands over Lynn's body, feeling her breasts and pussy. Greg worked her dress off and gazed at his sister's naked body. Dave's eyes opened wide as he saw Lynn completely naked for the first time.

"I think you two are way overdressed," Lynn said.

Chuckling, Greg unfastened his shorts and pushed them down his legs. Dave stood up, removed his shorts, and sat next to Lynn. She giggled as she wrapped her hands around Dave and Greg's cocks. Turning her head from side to side, she kissed Dave and Greg. They continued touching her and turning her on. Lynn slowly pumped her hands up and down, stroking the two hard cocks.

Greg pulled Lynn's head to him. He gave her a kiss, swiping her lips with his tongue. Moving his mouth to her ear, he whispered, "Dave is a virgin."

Lynn giggled and kissed her brother's ear. "Not for long if you don't mind."

Greg shook his head. Lynn gave him another kiss and sat between her brother and Dave. Releasing their cocks, she stood up and faced the two boys. "Let's go in the house."

Lynn took a drink from her beer, put the bottle down, and took Dave and Greg's hands. She pulled them to their feet and started toward the door. Dave glanced at Greg, smiling when his friend nodded his head.

Dave and Greg followed Lynn to the bedroom on the first floor. She pulled back the covers and crawled to the middle of the mattress. Greg sat on the edge of the bed and watched as his sister pulled Dave closer to her. They started kissing and rubbing each other while Greg watched. Lynn reached for her brother's hand, pulling it to one of her breasts.

Lynn stretched out on her back, pulling Dave on top of her. She held his face between her hands, gave him a kiss, and wiggled her hips. Spreading her legs, she moaned when Dave's cock rubbed against her mons. Dave supported himself on his extended arms, staring down at Lynn's smiling face. She continued to wiggle, trying to get Dave's cock where she wanted it.

Greg leaned down, gave Lynn a kiss, and whispered in her ear. "Do you want me to leave you two alone?"

Lynn smiled and shook her head. She looked up at Dave, smiled, and said, "Well, are you going to fuck me?"

Dave grinned and shifted between her legs. "Um, I have rubbers in the pocket of my shorts. Want me to get them?"

"No need, I'm on the pill," Lynn said.

Dave shifted around trying to find Lynn's pussy with his hard cock. She giggled, reached between them, and aligned his dick with her opening. Placing her hands on his ass, she pulled Dave into her. He rocked his hips, sinking his cock into her wet pussy.

Greg sat on his heels and stroked his cock as he watched his best friend fucking his sister. He'd feared that he'd be jealous, but he wasn't. If anything, seeing Dave's cock moving in and out of Lynn turned him on.

Lynn turned her head toward Greg, smiled, and then winked at him. Reaching out, she wrapped her hand around his and stroked his cock with him. Dave started moving faster, moaning as he experienced his first fuck. Greg removed his sister's hand and moved it to Dave's back. He wanted his friend to enjoy his first time with a woman.

Dave's movements became erratic. He pumped his cock in and out of Lynn, groaning as his body met hers. She began encouraging him and talking while they fucked.

"Oh yeah, Baby, fuck my hot pussy! Shove your cock deep in me," Lynn said. She held his shoulders and flailed her legs.

Greg stopped jacking off so he wouldn't cum yet. He watched his sister and Dave, smiling at the looks on their faces. Dave's grunts and the slapping of naked flesh echoed in the bedroom as Dave approached his climax.

"I'm going to cum!" Dave shouted as he threw his head back.

"Do it, Baby, shoot your cum into my pussy," Lynn said as she flexed her vaginal muscles. Reaching between them, she diddled her clit.

Dave howled as he came in a woman's pussy for the first time. Lynn rubbed herself, causing her to have an orgasm as Dave's subsided. Dave fell forward and panted as his body continued to spasm. Lynn stroked his back and wiggled, trying to keep his softening cock in her pussy.

"Did you like that, Dave? Did you like fucking me?" Lynn whispered in his ear.

"That was awesome, Lynn. I've dreamed about this, but I never thought it would be this great," Dave said.

Greg smiled as he tried to listen to Dave and Lynn exchange tender words. He could see the content look on her face and it made him feel good.

"I hope you didn't mind that Greg was with us," Lynn whispered in Dave's ear. He smiled and shook his head. "You're not going to freak when I fuck him, are you?"

Dave lifted his head, looked into Lynn's eyes, and shook his head. He rolled next to her, propping his head on his hand. Lynn giggled, scooted down, and took his half-hard cock into her mouth. She sucked him clean, causing Dave to moan. Lynn moved back up and Dave pulled her mouth to his, kissing her.

Greg leaned his back against the headboard. He stretched his legs out in front of him and slowly stroked his cock. Lynn saw what he was doing and straddled his legs. Moving up, she gave him a kiss. Greg put his hand on her breasts, tugging at her hard nipples. He put a hand behind her back, pulled her close, and sucked one of her nipples. Lynn held his head, moving her chest against his face. Greg put a hand on her ass, pushed her up, and slotted his cock in her gooey pussy. He chuckled at the sound his sister's pussy made as she lowered herself on his cock.

Lynn grabbed the headboard, holding it as she bounced up and down on Greg's cock. He held her ass, guiding her movements. Next to them, Dave watched the siblings fucking each other. The sight caused Dave's cock to stiffen and he began rubbing himself. When Lynn saw what Dave was doing, she reached out and fondled his balls.

Dave scooted closer when Lynn pulled at his balls. She pushed his hand away and wrapped her fingers around his shaft. Giggling, Lynn formed an O with her mouth as she tugged on Dave's cock. Dave shook his head and glanced at Greg.

"Baby, would you mind if I sucked Dave's cock while we fuck?" Lynn said, shocking Dave.

"Go for it, Sis."

Lynn stopped moving on Greg's cock. She reached for Dave, pulling him toward her and Greg. He knelt on the bed near them as Lynn continued stroking his cock.

"Stand up so I can suck you," Lynn said.

Dave stood next to Lynn and Greg. She pulled his cock to her mouth, covered it, and began bobbing her head. Lifting her hips, she started fucking her brother while sucking Dave's cock. She moaned around the firm shaft and flexed her vaginal muscles.

Removing her mouth from Dave's cock, Lynn kissed Greg. "I like having two nice cocks to fuck and suck."

"Good, we like doing it with you, don't we, Dave?" Greg said.

"Oh hell yeah!" Dave said as Lynn took his cock back into her mouth.

Greg watched Dave's cock move in and out of Lynn's mouth as she slowly rode his cock. He rubbed her ass and then moved his hands up her back. Listening to the sounds of his sister's sucking mouth and her wet pussy on his pecker, Greg smiled. He thought about the many times he and Dave pleasured each other and wondered if those days were over now.

Lynn spent time kissing Greg and blowing Dave. Dave held her head, moving his hips when she took his cock into her mouth. She loved the feeling of having a cock in her pussy and another in her mouth. As she switched back and forth, Dave moved closer so Lynn didn't have to lean too far. She moved one of her hands from Greg's shoulder and fondled Dave's balls. The starting and stopping kept both Dave and Greg on the edge.

Greg kissed Lynn's cheek as she sucked Dave's cock. He could feel the head of his friend's cock bump her cheek and he let out a moan. Greg started to feel his orgasm build so he stopped Lynn's movement so he could hold off. She turned her head, gave him a kiss, and slipped her tongue into his mouth. Greg sucked on her tongue and she moaned.

Dave watched Greg and Lynn open their mouths and flick their tongues together. Greg glanced up, smiling at Dave. Then, he decided to let his sister know that he and Dave were more than just good friends. He feared that she wouldn't understand, but felt that he needed to let her know rather than try to hide the relationship.

As Lynn and Greg shared a kiss and their tongues, Greg moved one of his hands to Dave's cock. He curled his fingers around the shaft, stroking him slowly. Lynn noticed the movement, turned her head, and saw her brother jacking Dave's cock. Looking into his eyes, she saw him smile.

Greg waited as Lynn digested the strange sight of her brother playing with Dave's cock. She leaned toward Dave, covered his cock with her mouth, and took him in until her lips met her brother's hand. Moving in unison, Greg and Lynn pleasured Dave's cock.

Lynn rolled her tongue around the head of Dave's cock and wondered how far the boys would go and how far they'd gone in the past. She pulled her head back, keeping the head of Dave's cock in her mouth, and turned her head toward Greg. He smiled, leaned closer, and kissed Lynn's lips and Dave's cock at the junction of her mouth and his shaft. Lynn released Dave and kissed Greg.

Moving her hand up the back of Dave's leg, Lynn put it on his ass and pulled him closer. She replaced Greg's hand on Dave's cock, stroking him as she kissed her brother. Keeping her lips against Greg's lips, she turned her head and pulled Dave's cock closer. Greg and Lynn formed a three-way kiss with Dave's cock head in the middle.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.