A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

The movements of the bed woke Heidi from her slumber. She was still in a hypnotized state, as was Samantha, but also still groggy from her recent nap. Turning around she found what was causing the bed to move all around.

Samantha had Buster on his back and she was busy sucking his canine cock with a gusto, almost like she'd die if she didn't suck that cock and swallow that canine cum.

Reaching down to her crotch, Heidi found her own cock rock hard and leaking precum all over her abdomen and sliding down her side and onto the sheets. Using her right hand she began to jack off as she watched the event in front of her. The she decided to do something else. Getting off the bed, she went around to the other side and got between her friends legs, positioned her rock hard cock between the wet lips of her pussy, and pushed forward. With the walls of the vagina so slick from femine juices the entry went smoothly and she drove deep into her friend with that first thrust.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh Yeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssss," she heard Samantha groan.

With the pressure of the penetration Samantha pulled her mouth off Buster's cock and moaned out loud. While Buster's fucking had been wonderful and very pleasureful, there was something about a human cock that felt even better. Due to the size of the organ she was stuffed fuller than she'd been with Buster's cock in place. The shape of the cock head also touched places inside of her that Buster's had never reached, and it felt so good.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssss. Fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk meeeeeeeeeeee!" she screamed with each thrust.

Buster had had enough for now, so when his mistress pulled off his cock he finally got down off the bed and retreated to his side of the room where he began to clean his cock with his own tongue. After he was finished he curled up and went to sleep himself. After all, he was just as tired as the two women had been earlier, so it was him time to rest and refresh himself.

The two women never paid any further attention to him though. They were both quite busy themselves.

While Heidi fucked her, Samantha latched her mouth onto the nipples above her, savoring the feel of them in her mouth and on her tongue. She bit lightly on each one, getting short gasps of pain from her femine lover. She reached down and gripped the ass cheeks with her hands and pulled Heidi deeper into her hole, wanting to feel that human cock as deep in her channel as she could get it.

After playing with the breasts and nipples it was time to have hers played with and sucked upon, so she dropped her arms and pushed her chest upwards, towards the descending mouth and extended tongue.

"Suck my tits," she told Heidi. "Suck them hard!"

She got what she asked for, as Heidi used the suction of her mouth to pull those extended, hard buds of flesh into her mouth, where she bit on them, swabbed them with her tongue, and elicited moan of immense pleasure from the woman locked beneath her.

Heidi fucked Samantha for a good thirty minutes before she felt the build up in her balls and she knew it wouldn't be much longer before she deposited a load into the hole that had previously held Buster's huge deposit. The eruption caught Samantha off guard and she could literally feel each shot as it hit the interior walls of her twat. It wasn't long though before those shots lessened and Heidi pulled out, only to position herself once again between Samantha's legs and proceeded to eat out the deposit she'd just place there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.