A Good Time She'll Never Remember
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Now Dr. Hawthorne knew how James had gotten to suck cock so well. After all, he'd done a wonderful job on him, not once, not twice, but three times in the past couple of hours. His oral talents were simply amazing and it was almost as good a getting done by a woman. He was of the opinion that if you wanted a great blow job then it had to be done by a man. Only a man truly knows what he wants in an oral manipulation of his cock. He knows what he'd like to have done to him and fantasized about giving one to another man, whether or not he cared to admit it. The thought was always in the back of his mind, just waiting for the right time to make its presence known.

"James," he said from behing his desk. He was now fully cleaned up and once again dressed. Only James was naked in the room, waiting for whatever was to come next. "I want you to tell me how you got so good in sucking cock."

"It would be better if I just showed you," came the reply.

"Ok, Show me."


After twenty-five minutes of driving his cock into Samantha, Buster shot his first load deeply into her. Beneath the two of them Heidi could feel the change as it happened. Buster stiffened a bit and drove in one last time, making sure his seed was planted as deeply into his captive as it could get. With his know blocking the enterance to the channel very little leaked out, but when it did Heidi was there to capture and savor each and every drop. She eagerly licked the protruding labia to get it all, hoping for more to be released. She stayed where she was throughout all the making of the deposit, knowing that eventually the knot would subside and be released and once that happened there would be a great gush of spent fluids just waiting for her eager mouth to swallow.

That time lapsed to 20 minutes before Buster was able to pull free and when his cock was finally pulled free those locked in fluids had only one place to go, down the channel and into the waiting mouth of Heidi.

The first spill almost choked her to death. She knew the release would be a huge amount and she thought she'd be ready for it. Alas, she was not. The flow was much more than she expected and some of it ran up her nose, causing her to lose her breath and by the time she reached around and wiped her face, that face was covered with more fluids gushing out and covering her face completely. She kept her hand over her nose while this was happening but away from her mouth so she could get as much savored as she could. Yet it was much more and soon a huge pool of dog cum/Samantha cum gathered around the back of her head on the floor, soaking up in her hair. Some of it ran down her neck and pooled between her breasts and then further till it filled her belly button and streamed off her body onto the floor beneath her. Once Buster's fluids had finally escaped the cavity of Samantha's vagina, you'd have thought a bucket of water had been spilled onto the floor.

Samantha slumped down and lay on Heidi's body, until she could move her hands and push her best friend off of her, and onto the floor, coating her own naked body with the spilt fluids of her canine lover. Both women plunged their hands into the warm fluids and rubbed it into their skin. Finally, both completely spent, they got up and went to the bathroom and began to clean up. One washed the back of the other while they wiped off the front of their own bodies, then turned around and completed the job on the other until both were cleaned up enough to get back to the bedroom and collapse onto the bed, where they both promptly passed out from sheer exhaustion and rabid lust.


Dr. Hawthorne watched as James sat in the chair opposite his desk and pulled his legs forward, until his feet were behind his head. He then wrapped his arms around the underside of his knees and pulled his lower body forward and then, as he continued to watch, James brought his hips forward enough to where his own cock was brushing against his lips.

"Well I'll be damned!" he exclaimed.

He had never before in his life witness someone who was able to suck his own cock.

James wiggled his hips and his cock got closer to his mouth and by the time he was finished half his own cock was buried between his lips and into his mouth. He sucked his own foreskin down the back of this throat and continued to manipulate it until he shot a load into his own mouth. Once he was spent yet again, he released his legs, letting them fall forward and then he slumped onto the floor, completely spent and exhausted from the endeavour.

All the doctor could think of was "Damn. I wish I'd thought to have take some pictures of that one!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.