A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

They both turned towards the door and stared at the young lady standing there, her hands between her legs, playing with herself.

"What the hell are you doing here?" her mother screamed at her.

"I ... I ... I..." stammered Heidi.

"Get out!" her mother screamed at her.

"But..." she couldn't think of anything to say. The spectacle in front of her had her frozen in place.

Her mother was just like her! That's the only thought pressing into her mind at that time.

"Why didn't I know?" she thought to herself.

"Because she never told you," she answered her own thoughts.

The black man pulled his cock back towards her mother's mouth, "Finish me off Lily. NOW!" she hollered at her.

"B ... but ... but... ," stammered her mom.

"We'll worry about her as soon as you're finished," Gary told her.

Heidi stood rock still, taking in what was happening before her eyes. Her mother was sucking a black cock while two huge dogs licked her cock and pussy at the same time. Her own cock was so hard it hurt and without realizing it had happened she'd shot her huge load onto the floor in front of her. One of the dogs got the scent of a different woman in the room and withdrew from the bed and headed towards she, snifffing the air around her as he got closer. One he stood directly in front of her the dog, the Great Dane, lowered his head and stuck his nose into her pussy, lashing out his tongue and taking his first taste of the younger woman.

Heidi pulled back from the animal and tripped on her own feet, landing on her butt, with her legs spreading open, giving the dog the opening he was looking for. Immediately he bent down and drilled his tongue as deep into the hole as he could.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo," Heidi moaned at the assault. All she could do was stare at the dog, lapping between her legs, enjoying the feeling of something other than her own fingers working to bring her off. She grabbed her stiff cock and began to jack off at the same time.

"Well would you look at that," said Gary, as he watched from the bed as Bailey attacked the pussy in front of him. "I do think she's beginning to enjoy herself."

"But she's my daughter!" screamed Lily.

"Then I guess it's like mother, like daughter, Lily dear. Where have you been hiding this beauty?"

"You leave Heidi out of this," her mother said.

"Too late for that now," replied Gary. "I can see where she gets her body, too. Guess she inherited it all from you, Lily." He laughed at that remark.

All Heidi could do was sit there and watch the oral assault from Bailey and it felt ... so ... damn ... good, too. Why was this happening to her? What had she done to deserve this? Could she really be enjoying this oral assault as much as this?

Gary was standing in front of her now, and she hadn't even realized he'd gotten off the bed and crossed the room.

"Here girl," he said. "Why don't you see if you like this piece of meat as much as your mama does?" His uncut, black cock dangled in front of her face and, without realizing what she was doing, pulled on it, stroking the loose foreskin up and down, exposing and then hiding, his cock head. It was purplish in color and glistened with both his precum and her mother's saliva, from sucking on him as she'd been doing. Exposing the cock head once again she pulled that cock down towards her mouth and took it into her mouth for the first time, savoring her first taste of a man's organ, and a black one at that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.