A Good Time She'll Never Remember
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

It's now been two months since that initial fucking with Brutus.

Since then I've had both Heidi and Samantha mate with him dozens of times. I've recorded each session and those tapes make great jack off material. Not as good as the real thing, but good just the same.

There have been several more sessions with Dr. Hawthorne in his office both with Brutus and without. With Heidi and without. With Samantha and without. We like to keep it interesting and as horny as possible.

Samantha and Heidi have fucked Brutus and sucked his cock. They'd fucked both Dr. Hawthorne and myself. They've fucked each other, or at least Heidi has. Samantha's used her largest dildo, a black one, on Heidi on several occasions. I think they've both enjoyed my cock when I've fucked them and I know Dr. Hawthorne has enjoyed fucking each of them.

On one occasion, while Heidi fucked Samantha, Brutus fucked her. Now that was really a sight with both of them getting fucked at the same time.

Dr. Hawthorne even got me to suck off Heidi a couple of times and I have to admit that I really did enjoy it.

But, as they say, that's another story.

(This story took a while to get done. In fact it took 6 months from start to what is posted here now. Back in 2006 I suffered a brain aneurysm and underwent almost 9 hours of brain surgery. I'm blessed to still be here today, as most who have brain aneurysms don't make it. Shortly after the surgery I began to have memory problems and was diagnosed with "Short-Term Memory Loss". It was devastating to me and my family. I perservered though and was determined to get back to my writing. I began making notes and using a micro-mini recorder and that helped. Today I cannot sit and read something and still remember what happened when I started it. This diagnosis has really come to define my life and at times it can be hard for me to even carry on a conversation with my wife and family.

All this happened AFTER my previous stories were posted, thus the reason why some of my stories have never been finished and are most likely to remain so unless something happens that allows me to get my short-term memory back.

I hope you enjoy this piece and I thank you for reading. I will respond to any correspondence I get for this.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.