A Good Time She'll Never Remember
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Dr. Hawthorne stood transfixed at the spectacular events taking place in front of him. He'd witnessed many kinds of couplings before as a doctor, but never one like this. He'd heard of hermaphorites before, as had many a medical man, but he'd never actually met with one. This was totally amazing, and here he was, witnessing the event and enjoying it all.

"Well, Doc, do you think it was worth it?" asked James.

"Damn right it's worth it," came the reply. "Did you remember to bring Brutus with you?"

"He's out in the back of the truck. I'll go and get him." With that said James exited the back of the room and returned 20 minutes later with Brutus on his leash.

Samantha was still lavishing Heidi's cunt with her mouth and also jerking her cock with one of her hands, causing the long foresking to slide up and down the shaft, but it was so long the cock head was never fully exposed. Finally Heidi started to jerk back and forth on the sofa and I could tell that she was about ready to unload her balls. As if she sensed what was about to happen, Samantha backed off the pussy and opened her mouth in from of that cock, just as the first jet of cum erupted from the organ. That first shot completely missed her mouth and landed on her nose and then ran down her nose and dripped into her mouth. She stuck out her tongue to get her first taste of her friend's cum, quicking closing her mouth and swallowing it. She opened her mouth just in time for the next shot to hit the target dead on. The full black hit the back of her mouth and before she could swallow that load she plunged her mouth down on the organ and took the remaining shots down her throat.

"Brutus. Fuck!"

That was all the dog needed. Once the leash was removed he rushed forward, sticking his nose up the backside of Samantha, who was still on her knees working on the hard cock in her mouth. He quickly licked up and down her ass, pushing downwards and getting a huge mouthful of the woman's flowing juices. Her entrance would be slick enough now that his penetration would go smoothly.

Before the dog could jump up on Samantha's back James quickly draped a huge towel on her back, to prevent getting deep scratch marks on her sides when Brutus took his position.

Once he had positioned himself on her back, and grasping her between is forelegs, he started rocking his hips, his huge canine cock already fully exposed and ready for some action.

James and Dr. Hawthorne could tell he was excited, as he probed and probed unsuccessfully to get his cock into Samantha's pussy for the first time. James could tell he was having some difficulty so he told Samantha to reach between her legs and assist Brutus in getting his cock into her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.