A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

James nodded towards Heidi, then looked towards Dr. Hawthorne.

"Don't worry. She's completely under now and will only remember what I allow her to remember.

"Good. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'll ever be."

James turned towards Samantha and said, "Samantha, can you hear me?"

"Yes," came the dreamy response.

"I want you to get undressed and approach your friend sitting on the sofa."

Without hesitation she started removing her clothing. One the last item was shed, her panties, she moved towards the sofa and her waiting friend.

"Heidi," spoke Dr. Hawthorne."

"Yes."

"Stand up and remove your clothing and then sit back down and spread your legs and get ready for some oral manipulation."

"Yes, Doctor."

Heidi got up and began to undress. Both men were surprised at the size of her breasts, which were quite small. In fact, if she'd wanted to, Heidi could go without a bra and no one would even know it. Her nipples stood out to about a half inch and were roughly the diameter of a nickle. Her aeroles were a dark shade of brown and contrasted greatly against the white of her breasts. Next came her pants and the outline beneath them was quite evident.

"Did you know this?" James asked.

"I had no idea. We were scheduled to talk about some personal issues she had and she'd told me it would quite a revelation, but I had no idea this is what she was talking about."

Clearly outlined behind her panties was a well-proportioned cock, which was already getting hard beneath the silky fabric. The size surprised both of them and it was clearly still getting larger.

Heidi reached down and pulled her panties away from her body and began to push them down her legs. Her erection was now clearly evident to the men. It's uncut with a large amount of foreskin covering the cock head, but it was also clearly evident just how aroused she was, as a large amount of pre cum was already leaking from the tight orifice at the end of the foreskin.

One the panties were removed Heidi sat back on the sofa and spread her legs.

"Well, Samantha, it appears that you won't be eating just pussy today, as I'd expected. You'll get to eat your girlfriend's cock and I know you're going to enjoy it, aren't you?

"Yes. I will."

Once all was said and done, Samantha got on her knees in front of Heidi and lowered her head, mouth wide open, and took almost half of the cock into her mouth and down her throat before stopping and getting use to the size of the organ. Her lips had already pushed the abundant foreskin back down the cock stalk, exposing the cock head to her tongue for the first time. She gently cupped her tongue and formed it around the underside of the cock and began to move up and down, slowly at first and them with more and more force until she was literally fucking her mouth with the rock-hard organ. Without any other instructions she automatically moved her hands to the cock and balls, shifting the balls from one hand to the other while gently massaging them, doing her best to coax out the cum she knew was waiting for her. With a gently sucking motion she pulled up the extended foreskin a little bit at a time and soon it was once again hiding the cock head, and once in place she poked her tongue into the end and ran it all over the cock head now nestled beneath the protective covering. She could feel the inside of the skin against the bottom of her tongue and the taste sensations thrilled her to no end and her pussy began to leak heavily with her own now-flowing juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.