A Good Time She'll Never Remember - Cover

A Good Time She'll Never Remember

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

Heidi sat in the waiting room for at least 20 minutes before she was called back to the doctor's office. Usually she'd be escorted to one of the examination rooms but this time he called her directly into his office and directed her to sit in the chair directly in front of his desk.

"Heidi," he began. "I think it's time you were honest with me."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I've been reading your files, and those of your mother."

"My mother?" she asked.

"Yes. In order for me to treat you properly I've gotten in touch with her doctor and explained what I wanted to do. Now I know your mother's been dead for almost 3 years now, but I feel that it was something I had to do if you're to ever get over whatever it is that you're holding back."

"But what could my mother 'tell' you that would help me?"

"You'd be amazed what I've found out, Heidi."

She could only sit there and hope and pray he hadn't found out her personal secret, but deep inside she already knew that he knew, so she let out a breath of air, not realizing she'd been holding it in.

"Then you already know, don't you?"

The expression on her face told her the answer.

"Heidi, what I want to do is hypnotize you. I want to get you in a relaxed state of mind so that you can talk to me about your 'condition'. Is that ok with you?"

"My 'condition'! Is that what you're going to call it? MY CONDITION!" she shouted. She started to get up and leave, but thought about it. Perhaps it was time to get it all off her chest. To let someone else know, someone she could trust, like her doctor. It was going to be hard though. Only her mother and the doctor who'd delivered her had known of her 'condition' and now both of them were dead and unable to tell anyone. Or that's what she'd thought. Apparently her 'condition' had been mentioned in some of her mother's medical files and she'd signed a waver for the doctor to get ALL HER MEDICAL FILES, as well as those of her mother. It had never really bothered her when she signed the papers, or perhaps she'd secretly wished that he'd find out about her and help her in one way or another. Well, now was the time to find out.

"Ok, Dr. Hawthorne. I'm willing to talk about this, but it's going to take a while for me to get used to it. I've only ever talked of this to my mother and never before felt confident enough to go to someone else with it."

"That's understandable my dear. It's going to be hard for you, at first. That's why I want to use hypnosis on you. It will loosed you up a bit and, I can assure you, I'd never do anything unethical while you're here. While you're under hypnosis you won't do anything that your not comfortable with."

"Alright. When can we start?"

"I was hoping you'd want to get started right away. That's why I asked you to come into my office instead of one of the examination rooms. I want you to be comfortable while we talk and the atmosphere here isn't as 'sterile' as it would be back there."

"Ok then. Let's get started."

"First of all I want you to relax and just listen to my voice. Hear nothing by the sound of my voice and as you listen you'll find yourself getting sleepy and pretty soon you won't be able to hold up your head. As your chin rests on your chest you'll go completely under and will only hear me and will answer all my questions honestly and hold nothing back. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

Once Heidi was completely under Dr. Hawthorne got up and crossed the room and opened another door. Outside that door stood James Beech and right beside him was Samantha Wilson, still in her state of hypnosis.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.