A Good Time She'll Never Remember
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2012 by comix

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - An Older Virgin's first time with her help and a hypnotic therapist.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Zoophilia   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Bestiality  

The first contact of her labia, as it attempted to surround his rod, was like a shock to his system. The warmth, no, the heat, of her hole felt like it would literally burn his cock, leaving a lasting reminder of their first union. As he began to inch into her, that warmth only intensified and it felt good. Although she's still a virgin he slides into her with little difficulty and is surprised at the absence of blood upon being penetrated for the first time by a man.

As he pushed further into her canal he leaned forward and again fastened his mouth on one of her nipples, sucking it as far into his mouth as he could, again rolling his tongue around the hard nibbon, and nibbling it between his teeth.

Moans of pure rapture came from Samantha's mouth as she was slowly filled completely, for the first time with something other than the plastic objects she had in her drawer in the bedroom. This was real. This was the piece of flesh she'd always dreamed of. This was how it was supposed to feel. Finally she would be a woman who had tasted what it was like to be filled to the brim with a piece of manflesh as it finally reached into her depths and brought more joy to her then even she could have dreamed of.

With no thought of what she was doing, she wrapped her legs around James' back and locked her feet together, creating an unescapable bond that she wanted to last forever. She dug her heels into the small of his back, trying to pull him ever deeper into her. She pushed her mound out as far as she could, feeling her pubic bones against his hips with each push.

He hadn't even begun to fuck into her yet and the feeling of such warmth made him want to just hold his cock in her for as long as he could before he began to royally fuck her for the first time in her life.

Samantha was the first to move with him inside of her. She tentatively pulled back and then thrust her hips into him, for that first dive of his cock into her, feeling it brush against her womb, far deeper than any dildo had ever been.

Once James felt that first thrust he knew what had to be done.

He pulled back until just the tip of his cock head was lodged between her lips and then thrust forward with all his strength, causing the air to rapidly escape from her mouth as she took in a deep breath, realizing for the first time what was really happening to her. He pulled back again and held it there, waiting to see what would happen next.

He didn't have to wait long, either.

"Fuck me!" she said.

That was all he needed to hear.

His next movement was to once again thrust his full length into her and once there it was as if time stood still.

Without even thinking of what he was doing he drove into her again, and again, and again. Each thrust seemed to be more powerful then the previous one. Each thrust seemed to push deeper into her channel. Each thrust seemed to make her flesh hotter and hotter to his cock. His foreskin pushed back onto his rod with each thrust and was pulled back over that same cock head with each withdrawal, leaving the loose skin hanging off the end of his cock. With the next thrust it would start over again and eventually, the movements were as much give and take of each one of them. The feeling was something neither one of them wanted to let go of.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.