In a Secret Garden - Cover

In a Secret Garden

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Chapter 24

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A divorced man's love luck slowly begins to change for the better, once he finds his own secret garden and prepares for a happier future while dark clouds of danger threaten all around him. Will his new lovers also find that this is the role that they've been waiting their lives for? A long novel length Romance/Mystery/Adventure EOTW story with lots of codes used, mostly involving erotic D/s role-playing between consenting adults. Slow... but much sex!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Post Apocalypse   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

As for the rest of the Houston trip, well the next few days became something of a blur! Allison had reserved the penthouse suite of one of the most expensive hotels in Houston, and had left clear and specific instructions that she wanted enough king-sized beds piled together to allow at least twenty people to fuck. Yes, she used the word fuck to the hotel manager very explicitly and repeatly. This was going to be a rock star level bacchanalian orgy of epic proportions, with groaning trays of iced Dom Perignon champagne, oysters and caviar all at once delivered upon our arrival, along with a rolling carving table of other delicacies.

We'd barely dropped our bags when Allison made a quick phone call once we were in our suite to accept delivery of the next part of the our entertainment package, an assortment of six expensive paid escorts, both male and female, pre-selected for the evening's enjoyment, to keep the orgy going for as long as possible all night long. Even with the help of popping a pair of blue pills it was rough fucking that many beautiful women, but I gave it my best effort until the very late hours of the next morning!

Saturday's agenda was already nearly full, with non-stop door to door shopping for both the men and women. We hit the Galleria hard, taking along a trio of paid 'professional shoppers' from the hotel to act as porters carrying our purchases back to our limo umpteen times. The ladies hit Macy's, Neiman-Marcus, Nordstrom's, Prada, Versace and Yves St. Laurent hard, taking no prisoners.

In a smaller out of the way shop, Allison introduced my ladies to her personal favorite boutique, a designer specializing in extremely sexy but not quite slutty silk dresses, and the women cleared off the racks and changed into new outfits at once. The silk was sheer and glorious, cut to exhibit the female form to perfection and left no doubts in any casual observer's eyes that our women were wearing no underwear underneath! With an array of rock hard nipples clearly on display and short enough to display long expanses of female thigh (and bare asses if they bent over more than a little bit), the outfits were street legal, but blatantly erotic and entire suitable for displaying our sluts. Their large selection of leather dresses was boner inducing as well and those racks were depleted in but moments as well.

Allison, Myra and Rose had been buying their favorite street clothes here for nearly a decade and they were now preparing for a lifetime without their preferred fashion clothier. They had previously between themselves arranged a color coding for their matching 'set dresses', with each woman in an identical but differently dyed garment. My women now eagerly coordinated their 'colors' too, and there were dozens of shades to choose from. Now, each of the women was dressed alike but in different colors, and certain to stop traffic everywhere they went. The lingerie here was very nice too, but Allison advised that they'd be shopping from a slightly better provider later, and to minimize their acquisitions here.

We guys had fewer purchases, but we stocked up getting a few new suits for each of us, and in particular I loaded up at Banana Republic and The Gap, and similar places finding 'work clothes' for the future, especially khaki shirts and walking shorts with pockets and anything that I could wear with jeans, of which I had about a hundred pairs of in storage, plus and minus a few sizes for age related growth/shrinkage. I didn't think I'd be gaining weight on our future survival diet, but I planned for it anyway. Life can be uncertain.

With our limo eventually stuffed up to the roof liner, we dropped off our first round of purchases back at the hotel and let the women take a second round by themselves at a series of upscale boutiques, including Allison's favorite exclusive boutique lingerie shop. I hadn't realized that a store that catered to the matrons of River Oaks also stocked silk lace garter belts and body stockings with 'Slut' or 'Whore' custom embroidered boldly upon them, front and back. You can buy these sorts of niceties on eBay, if you want common cotton or usually just cheap polyester or rayon, but never in pure high grade silk! These (and similar items) were irresistible to my ladies, and destined to become parts of their uniforms, albeit mostly for semi-special occasions.

With a final stop at the city's premier fetish shoe store, deliciously well stocked with Italian leather fuck me pumps and ballet boots and shoes (with locking ankle collars of course) the women grabbed nearly anything and everything in their sizes. A vast assortment of day and playware, enough to keep them on their tiptoes and their asses wiggling for decades to come. Us guys left on our own? Well we bought some nice cowboy boots, some steel toed work boots, some hiking boots and then just loaded up upon sneakers. A pair of dress shoes or two did get added to the pile, but they were frankly an afterthought.

Clothes and footware to us guys were just for utility, not fashion, and we shopped accordingly ... and to a significantly lesser extent than our loved ones.


Saturday night's dinner was steak and lobster, and lots of both. We ordered $500 dollar bottles of wine with impunity and most of the staff was almost too busy admiring our ladies' protruding nipples in their sheer silk set dresses to notice much that the hostess, Allison, was paying cash. But they did ... and we did get superb service all evening!

Back at the hotel, it was orgy round two, this time with a full dozen paid escorts, eight of which were male, and supposedly selected for their cock size and endurance. For us guys, we had a premiere selection of four hired whores who were such good fun that we hardly noticed the fun our ladies were having with their studs. The escorts were earning their fees (and tips) all night as every woman was three-holed screwed in sequence. The hired studs were certainly keeping their end up! Hah!


The cavorting lasted until dawn, until everyone was far too pooped to fuck even a minute longer. We took a brief nap and ordered in enough room service for four dozen, with some of everything and between bites, we enjoyed one last good Roman style orgy on the bed until it time for everyone to go.

The women had a ten o'clock appointment at the most private and exclusive salon in the entire state. An establishment that catered to the spoiled whims of the extremely and absurdly rich, and specialized in the service needs of sexually submissive women ... which very definitely included collared slave girls!

The limo dropped the ladies off, but their guys came in briefly to issue a few strict instructions to the staff, who were abjectly obedient to our wishes and desires. This was all rather complicated to me and our 'new' group, but Chris and Andrew filled me in on the details. This was the place to get a slave girl properly and permanently depilatoried with laser hair removal from the toes to even the skull, obtain erotic body piercings or tattoos, and be pampered to utter desires of their Masters. Anything we could think of, we could get done. For a price. Again, Allison's oversized purse was well loaded with cash and she made sure that the staff got a good glimpse of it!

Amy's and Anne-Marie's listings of desired personal special services were fortunately limited, with nothing unique requested. This made it easy for me to establish a standard for all three of my women. In fact, while in discussion with the staff bodyart administrator, I selected a pair of tattoos to be applied for each of my three slave girls. The tattoo machine itself used a complicated ink injection system under the skin that could be ultra-fine tuned for precise design detail and a rainbow of possible colors, permanently, when struck by a precise laser frequency. This system was absurdly expensive, but it automated and computerized traditional tattoo art while retaining superb artisan level skills, and the lasers worked far quicker than a mechanical tattoo machine could inject ink, performing any extremely complicated piece in just some minutes, rather than hours or even days. The larger design I selected for their lower backs was an identical tramp stamp (or ass antlers) featuring a very Celtic/fantasy interwoven design with a large open cartouche area in the center above the ass crack for an inscription. My sluts were all shameless whores and it was only appropriate that they be marked us such.

"That design is good and covers the lower back nicely from hip to hip," I told him, "but I'd like the center a bit larger to incorporate the word 'Whore' in a slightly larger italicized font. Is that do-able?" It was. "Now show me something suitable for marking the cunts of slutty slave girls, so that anyone seeing them can tell at a glance that they're all low tramps who would suck or fuck anyone at the first hint of a command!"

Yeah, there definitely nice options here, depending upon how blatantly tasteless I wanted to get andthe bodyart expert showed me a few popular choices. I decided that for each of their pubic mounds, I wanted a design above their cunts that featured a heart in chains with a large stylized 'S' for slave. This was a very common tattoo for club and spa circuit slave girls and I had to admit that it looked extremely pretty and extremely suitable for mine. Garry and Lumpy like this design enough too to have all of their women tattooed with this as well, but for the rear tramp stamp word, they both preferred 'Slut' to 'Whore'. Each to their own taste. Kristin, with Gabe's approval, went for 'Whore' as well, to be just like her mother.

Erotic piercings were just as simply arranged for. On a computer touch screen I could select the piercing location and even the jewelry to be applied there. For basics, I wanted a plain gold barbell through each of their nipples. Rings do look nicer, but a plain straight barbell heals faster and cleaner for some reason. Considering that medical care was going to mostly cease to exist in a week or two, I went for simplicity and safety. They could replace the barbells with rings once the piercings had healed up completely in a few weeks and I pre-purchased a large selection of choices for future use in both 14 and 18k gold with a variety of sizes.

All three women wanted navel piercings with a gemstone identical in color to their new 'set dresses'. This was done in emulation of Myra and Allison, and even Rose, who already had these piercings in their set colors done long ago. Vaginal piercings were slightly more complicated and I let my women select their own without me.

"Surprise me." I stated, and they probably would.

Next and more or less last, came the requirements for laser hair removal, and both Amy and Anne-Marie requested that everything below their eyebrows be removed. A very normal and usual request, and an extremely practical one now. We had a stash of razor blades but very soon those factories in China wouldn't be operating anymore. Cunt and leg shaving might be erotic, but it was time to think ahead. As for Katherine, who was looking at me nervously, itching to beg me for the full and complete treatment, and I decided to test her resolve.

"I'm wondering about your hair, whore. You're always pushing at it and fidgeting with it, so perhaps I should have them remove it, making your head totally bald! Then you could wear wigs for me, like a true historical whore of the past, or be utterly naked and begging to please me! What do you think whore?"

"Master, I'd like that very much... please Sir!" She begged, and her eyes meant it. Andrew was also giving formal permission for Molly to remove all of her hair as well. Amy now begged to submit in this manner too, but I cut her short.

"No. My pretty Asian whore is going to stay complete with her long black hair so that when strangers fuck her mouth they'll be able to tug upon her ponytail and force her head back and forth in more pleasant submission!" She bowed and accepted my judgment. Submission is all nice and well, but her hair was far too lovely to sacrifice just to prove that she'd literally do anything for me.

Truth be told, I preferred long hair on women, like Amy's magnificent mane that nearly reach her ass while in her usuale ponytail. Anne-Marie's hair was getting longer now too, below her shoulders and she orders to keep it that way. The longer the better! This was a special situation for Kathy, and I give her a last kiss and hug, and firm instructions to procure a varied selection of wigs ... including a few Lady Godiva ones, with hair that would reach her ass!

Satisfied that our women were all about to be suitably debased and lovingly pampered for the rest of the day, us guys hastened off in the limo to our afternoon appointment. Allison had arranged for the rental of one of the luxury suites at the local football stadium so that we could enjoy today's game in style and comfort. And boy did we!

At halftime, the new owner of the visiting San Francisco team, the former GM of the San Francisco franchise, who'd received the old San Antonio Coyotes football franchise as a wedding gift from his father-in-law, the previous owner, wandered in for a quick meet and greet and he ended up staying and chatting with us for most of the third quarter of the game. He knew exactly all about our private spa were our ladies were encamped. His own wife, his own personal slave girl, frequented that establishment too, and its associated spa (and sex club) in San Francisco. We ended up sharing a lot of Dominant/submissive conversation over the next hour and we even received an invitation to attend a very private S&M party back at his home at Bagdad by the Bay for next weekend. Unfortunately we couldn't attend ... the world was coming to an end. I would have loved to have bet that my Kathy was a bigger painslut than his own wife ... who was apparently undefeated in slave girl competition.

Some mysteries will never be solved, unfortunately.


Sunday late afternoon after the game, and a few more drinks in the Houston team owner's suite later, we poured ourselves into the limo to go collect our menagerie of pierced and tattooed slave girl sluts and whores. Like typical women, they made us wait for another two full hours until they were done.

We did receive the offer of loaner sluts and blow jobs until our women were ready but we declined. Allison had very definite plans for the evening and wanted us guys to be able to shoot full loads, and hopefully lots of them.

The wait was very, very much worth it!

The women all modeled their tats and piercing on a small runway catwalk and let their Masters take inventory of their improvements. Amy had the fewest, but she also had the smallest clit and virtually no inner labia worth noting. She settled for a small delicate clit hood piercing and a pair of simple gold rings in each of her outer labia, about centered. They looked nice.

Anne-Marie modeled herself next, and she had by far the largest clit (except for Ella's) and she managed both a clit hood and central clit ring piercing. The weight of the gold ring was already making her hyper horny, and every step that she took directly stimulated her clit. For her vaginal area, she'd selected four inner and outer piercings, with rings on each cunt lip. This was a lot of metal, but she had a big enough pussy to carry it all off. The rings would provide good teasing opportunities during her daily bondage sessions too, so I grudgingly approved. And then I saw what Katherine had had done.

With an average sized snatch, the bodyart technician had been more limited in his opportunities than with his work on Anne, but the end result here was much more significant. Katherine's entire clit was completely enclosed with a silver clit shield. This involved two separate piercings apparently, above and below her clit where the shield was mounted, plus a central ring piercing through the clit itself that ran up through a coin slot sized opening in the center of the shield. This ring could be locked, holding the shield in place immobile so that it would be impossible for the slave to receive any sort of clitoral stimulation. Katherine had imprisoned her entire clit so that she would be utterly unable to masturbate or even receive normal stimulation via sex, without my express permission and consent by 'unlocking' her. Dangling from this central clit ring lock was also a dangling silver chain with an engraved tag reading "Kathy is a good Whore" upon it. Worse even than Anne's clit ring, this dangle would stimulate her clit constantly with every step that she took ... and she'd be unable to relieve herself to the slightest degree!

Wicked. That was some nasty self-punishment!

This was definitely a big one-up on Amy in the submission category too. Kathy wanted, needed to be punished for her past, and this was the way she wanted to do it, by giving me complete and full control over her ability to ever achieve orgasm. It was really just frosting upon the cake that her entire inner vagina lips were now enclosed and sealed shut by a series of ten ring piercings and a central restraining chastity bolt that passed through each of these rings, completely and utterly 'locking' her cunt away as well.

Her asshole was still open to normal use, and from now on that was to become her primary fuckhole, an orifice solely for the pleasure of men, so that she could deny herself and willingly suffer for our amusement. Upon closer inspection in small tattooed words surrounding the outside of her asshole in a ring was inscribed 'Fuck the whore here!' That was really hardcore ... and incredible tattoo work! Now I really regretted not taking my beloved whore to that extreme S&M party! She'd have won for sure, or let herself be whipped to raw skin while trying.

Now she formally presented her cunt lock key to me, the one small key fitting both the clit shield and the chastity lock. I could of course unlock her to fuck her cunt upon special occasions (and to let her give birth of course) and allow her permission to cum as an irregular reward, but she clearly wanted to be made to both obey and suffer, and I was going to respect her wishes.

Her bald shaved slave head just made her kneeling submission all the more erotic. Especially with the enormous hoop earrings, she looked the epitome of the role of the obedient but shameless whore!

"I am yours Master to be used as you please, Sir, without pleasure and the promise of pain and suffering should I ever again disappoint you. I am a whore, and I am not to be trusted or ever allowed to dissatisfy you again. Since I could not control being a whore, I shamefully let others fuck me, often, without your permission or consent. Now that disgrace is no longer possible. I need to love and serve you like Amy does, offering all of myself, and now I can serve you with joy, knowing that I have sacrificed as you have done for me, to serve and adore you as you have loved and accepted me, despite the fact that I was never worthy of your concern, and persisted in being a whore. Now, I am your whore, Master."

She was indeed. Submissive and eager to serve, but still Katherine, strong and willful, ready to work (and slave) by my side, enduring her stern penance with forceful determination, and even pride. Molly was right. One painslut certainly understood the needs of another, enough without psychotherapy and mind modification drugs. Kathy wanted and needed to suffer, but in her own meaningful way, and would find internal happiness and contentment by her selected sacrifice. No, Myra and Allison were also right too, that Katherine would never need biochemical 'adjustment' and she'd find or make her own path to more or less that same destination, but without external help ... and be the happier for it.

Katherine did show me her large assortment of wigs, including one that did exactly resemble her former length, color and style, and dozen more, several very suitable for erotic roleplaying. I selected one for her to wear this evening with her set dress and it looked absolutely natural. Katherine had badly wanted to make the sacrifice of her natural hair to honor and emulate Myra and Allison, whom she felt she owed a debt that she could never repay by their skill at 'fixing' her, saving her from a life of insanity. She also very much wanted to feel 'more naked' for me, but as Molly had advised me, her request, although drastic was quite reasonable under the particular circumstances. It still thought she looked better with hair, especially the longer wigs, but I had to admit that the bare naked skin did look erotic.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.