In a Secret Garden - Cover

In a Secret Garden

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Chapter 11

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A divorced man's love luck slowly begins to change for the better, once he finds his own secret garden and prepares for a happier future while dark clouds of danger threaten all around him. Will his new lovers also find that this is the role that they've been waiting their lives for? A long novel length Romance/Mystery/Adventure EOTW story with lots of codes used, mostly involving erotic D/s role-playing between consenting adults. Slow... but much sex!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Post Apocalypse   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

I wasn't really in the mood for fun and games when I got home, let alone an around the world tour of the various interesting body parts of some lovely but exasperating pole dancers, but I was ambushed pretty much straight away as I walked in the door. I was too tired and depressed to want a direct confrontation tonight, especially about the girls recently little hobby of dancing at Platinum Girls. Heck, I'd even made sure that I arrived back home a full half hour after practice was over to avoid catching the women when they were at their most wound up. By now the adrenaline rush should have been over and they'd have showered and been more or less ready for bed.

In theory, but not quite.

"Kurt, we've been waiting for you!" Kathy giggled as she greeted with a big hug and a kiss at Garry's front door. She hadn't changed or showered yet, and she was wearing just a G-string bottom and her lovely bare tits were glistening with sweat from her recent workout. Her tone suggested that Trixie the Slut was coming out to play but a quick glance into eyes still displayed some minimal sense of rationality. Perhaps just peaking out the door then rather than starting another complete jailbreak. This was still more amusement than I'd had in mind, and my face must have revealed this sense of annoyance and perhaps disappointment. Either that or my sigh of annoyance was a bit too obviously loud.

Amy, now by my side as well, took this as her cue to enlighten me and attempt to somewhat readjust my attitude. Amy always spoke quietly; in public she was as shy and quiet as a church mouse, but alone with people that she trusted, her lovers, she could be exceedingly direct and occasionally firmly direct if something was important to her. Of my two lovers, Amy was by far the most submissive, pathetically eager to do anything to please either Kathy or myself, but not at all in a 'tie me up, whip me and abuse me' sort of way. Emotionally she was also the most needy, requiring tiny but regular subtle affirmation and confirmation of our love for her, but usually even just a smile or brief hug or kiss would be sufficient enough to cast away the deepest of her own doubts.

Like Kathy, Amy was largely incapable of explaining the way she felt inside, expressing her emotions or even her own particular needs, but thankfully there didn't seem to be many (if any) dark scary monsters hiding in any of her psychological closets. Unlike Kathy, Amy was actively trying to be more outgoing and trusting. Also, she was much more accurate than any weathervane at reading our moods and inclinations and then quietly but astutely molding herself according to better offer her own love and affection in return. She was gaining internal confidence by the day, and already after just a month with us she was starting to become the anchor of the household, able to keep Kathy's alternate personas either grounded or locked away and keeping the atmosphere pleasant, even during my more recent depressed grumblings and rumblings, such as right now.

"Stop that frown now and park your butt upon the sofa! This is a very important night for her and you're not going to be the one to ruin it, so sit and smile ... even if it kills you!" Amy hissed, then gave me a loving peck upon my right cheek. She then took my right hand, as Kathy took my left and thusly sandwiched by a lovely bevy of topless ladies I now found myself present as the remaining part of the designated audience, but for what I wasn't quite sure. Garry and Teresa were already seated upon the other small loveseat to the side and they were alone together for now as my lovers sat me down on the main sofa.

"This is an important night for whom?" I dared to enquire. Kathy (or was it Trixie?) just giggled and tried to divert me by rubbing one of her bare tits in my face. Amy wasn't much more help either as she was snuggled up to my right shoulder with one of her long clever hands caressing the growing bulge in my jeans while she kissed and nibbled away on my neck and earlobe.

"You'll see." Amy whispered, and slowly her long slim fingers began to toy with the zipper on my jeans, hinting at releasing my straining cock but not quite ever actually accomplishing the deed. It seemed that I was going to be in for rather a lot more teasing tonight! On the other hand, my brooding mood was already starting to improve!

"Come on out! We're ready for the show!" The gals called out towards the back of the house, and a few moments later the evenings star entertainer came out to begin her show. The equally shy Mrs. Anne-Marie Montoya had now at least decided to emerge from her shell and make a public performance, at least as far as a male audience was concerned. She'd done a great deal of passive looking at the impromptu 4th of July pool orgy and we'd almost enticed her into participating, but sexually the widow had a shell of shyness and reserve at least as hard as Amy's. Apparently now, that shell had quite cracked entirely!

Amy's shyness largely came from a lack of self confidence and relative low self-esteem, and with lots of tender affection and sexual attention those social weaknesses were disappearing now as rapidly as a ground fog on a warm windy morning. Anne-Marie was just a little older than us, but not noticeably so, and her own shell of reserve was also largely self made, a protective armor of sexual repression to block out her own needs and desires since the death of her husband several years ago. She had tried to hide her own desires under a block of ice, but with our arrival and her active participation in both the Saturday afternoon and Tuesday night fitness workouts, her own 'need to be needed' had at last overcome her outward reserve.

Although she had a Hispanic last name (from her late husband), her features didn't suggest any particular racial origin and in fact her ancestry was rather cross-pollinated, being one quarter each Czech, Hispanic, Italian and Scottish! Tonight, our cute little Anne-Marie, our hitherto pharmacist nerdlet in her sexy librarian glasses was going to strut her stuff before us, for the first time to a male audience ... and we didn't need to be poked or prodded to offer our genuine appreciation.

Like our other first time performers, Anne-Marie started off her routine wearing her normal gym attire. The skimpy spandex boyshorts and the sports bra looked good on her and were definitely, as Kathy laughingly told me later, a distinct improvement over the tights, long shorts and oversized t-shirts that the woman had worn for her very first exercise class. She had been afraid and ashamed of her body then, thinking it too fat and flabby for display even to other women, and so it took a great deal of reassurance for her to begin to wear skimpier, but more practical workout outfits suitable for pole dancing. Instead of wearing her usual ponytail for her long auburn-rust colored hair, tonight it was loose so that it could fly freely as she pole danced.

I'd gotten a bit of a look at the pre-workout Anne-Marie and I wouldn't have called her stout even then. She was of an average size and figure, and perhaps just a bit soft. Sort of a classical Raphael variety of feminine figure. Now she had two full months worth of workouts, at the aerobics fitness class on Saturdays and with the Tuesday ladies as well, and already I could tell that much of that softness was disappearing. In another two months her stomach would likely be as flat as Kathy's. I doubted anyone could match Amy's utterly washboard flat and slender abdomen!

The applause was very sincere at the end of her first act and I was pleasantly surprised when she shyly slid out of her damp sports bra to conduct her next dance maneuvers topless. I'd seen Anne's tits on display at the pool party and I'd also nearly gotten my hands upon them for a brief moment, before she lost her nerve to stay and have sex with us. Tonight she was much less shy about exposing herself; indeed she was rather flaunting her curves! She had nice tits and with her workouts they were perhaps a tiny bit smaller then they had been, but they were still at least as firm. I wondered if I'd get the opportunity to find out.

As she gyrated and performed a slightly more erotic dance this time, I felt Amy's fingers now finally now unzip my cock and release it to the open air ... and to more caresses from Amy's extremely talented fingers. Kathy played with her own tits, nibbling on my other ear and loudly (and occasionally obscenely) offering advice and support to her dancing friend. After only two months of lengthy biweekly lessons, Anne was nearly as good of an erotic dancer as Kathy had been then. Not as strong or as physical yet, but she seemed to exude slightly more blatant sexuality. This was very apparent at the start of her third dance when the tight spandex boyshorts hit the floor and Anne now danced for us entirely naked.

At the pool party, it had been obvious that the widow had kept her crotch unshaved and rather furry, but tonight it was mostly bare except for a small heart design above her slit. Her vaginal lips were large and prominent, but baby smooth and glistening with sweat and obvious sexual arousal. She was entirely naked for us, with everything she had body and soul on full display with nothing hidden or left reserved. She eyed my naked cock with unabashed interest as Amy stoked it slowly but obscenely with her long fingers, getting it completely ready to soon reward this evening's star entertainer!

Teresa had Garry's cock loose and rampant too, and she herself was also just wearing a G-string as she snuggled up next her younger lover and lovingly stroked his cock to an equally adequate size.

When Anne finished her dance, Garry and I were trying to cheer for her, but we couldn't get up from the sofa to properly greet her, or give her sweaty breasts a comforting fondle. Amy had already attached her lips to my cockhead and was doing something appalling nasty with her tongue and just keeping me moments away from cumming into her mouth. She knew my cock intimately by this time and she could keep me right on that razor's edge and not allow me to orgasm until she was ready. In her own way, Amy could prick tease at least as good as Trixie the Slut! Garry had similar problems with Teresa now actively deep throating him, slowly but sensuously.

If Anne was at all surprised or astonished to see her male audience already being openly fellated, she displayed no concern. She was very obviously aroused and ready for some attention of her own. Her sexual self-made Berlin Wall of repression had already come crashing down and she was desperate for love! Kathy (or perhaps Trixie) was equally ready to hasten over to provide at least some warm-up!

Kathy bounded off of the sofa and fairly bounced into the slightly older woman's arms and they kissed increasingly passionately as they mashed their bare breasts together. I half expected a bout of lesbian lovemaking to commence right there in the middle of the living room floor, but Kathy did seem to have something of a master plan for the scheduled events for this evening and a mutually fulfilling cunt-lapping wasn't quite on the agenda yet. It was indeed now time to give our repressed Anne her first bit of cock in several years!

Kathy managed to extract her moist right hand from Anne's dripping cunt, several fingers had been probing inside her from the looks of things, and after a last kiss she took her friend's hand and guided her over to the sofa. When Anne was still slowly twiddling my cockhead with her tongue, the three women kneeled down together in front of me and began to take turns sucking my cock.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I warned them.

"Cum then, I'll get you rock hard again ... but do it in Anne's mouth so we can watch!" Amy spoke barely louder than a whisper, as Kathy and Anne took turns with my cock. One sucking while the other licked the outside shaft or my balls, or kissed the other's mouth as they exchanged their love toy. I'd had Amy and Kathy sharing my cock orally on numerous occasions, this was almost their favorite erotic game, but now with Amy kissing my mouth hard with her tongue wrestling with mine in passion, I was good and ready to cum. I would have grunted out some sort of warning, but Amy now kept my mouth completely occupied. My first cum blast splattered across Anne's face and together they decorated each other's cheeks, lips and chins with my remaining ejaculations. Anne then gave my cock a quick sucking to extract the final dribbles of semen as Kathy began lovingly cleaning off the face of her friend with her lips and tongue. A long, long lingering kiss shared the remaining semen between them.

I thought for a moment then that Anne was now more than ready for her official introduction to lesbian lovemaking, but Kathy still had a final objective or two before that. She guided our new lover up onto my lap, temporarily displacing Amy's mouth from my cock so that Anne-Marie could be mounted upon my cock. She was wet and ready and Amy had indeed kept me rock hard so that she slid right down upon me and I filled her up until our pubic mounds met. Anne gave me a quick peck upon the lips and then snuggled into my shoulders for a long hard ride.

Kathy took a moment to kiss her lover Amy tenderly, almost in reassurance. Amy had bonded herself to us, tentatively at first but with increasing devotion but now one of her partners had brought in another lover to join them. This can be hazardous and destructive to many multiple partner relationships and I had to assume that Kathy and Amy had very carefully talked this all out before hand. Still, Amy did seem to be a tad bit hesitant and reluctant. Kathy kissed and reassured her lover some more, then guided her lips to mine for another comforting kiss and then guided them to Anne's so that they could kiss together for the first time. They took turns sucking and licking the other's breasts and nipples until I found myself being pushed onto my back upon the sofa so that Amy could guide her hips and cunt over my mouth so that I could eat her out as the two women could then face and hold, kiss and fully explore each other's bodies for the first time.

This didn't sound like Trixie the Slut's normal behavior, who had more of a 'fuck me!' attitude rather than making sure that her other lovers were getting their fair share of attention. Kathy then giggled something about giving Garry and Teresa a hand but I had a mouth full of tasty cunt and clit and couldn't particularly object at the moment. Amy's mouth was rather busy at the time as well.

I couldn't see much of what was going on for awhile, but from the loud wet sounds of happiness, it sounded like everyone was having fun. I managed a quick peek from between Amy's delicious thighs awhile later to see that Kathy was busy licking Garry's balls and Teresa's cunt in unison as she rode his lap. Occasionally she'd remove Garry's cock for a moment to suck it clean, and also the cunt above it, and then she'd reguide it back into that tight wet happy orifice. When he came, from the sound of it, she was making a rather loud and wet production out of cleaning the pair of lovers, and then taking her own place upon his shaft with Teresa now licking and sucking them.

I couldn't complain, I was busy with my own two lovers and by the time I exploded into Anne's cunt, most of the other action in the room had died down. Garry and Teresa had gone off into their own bedroom and Kathy was ready for some lengthy lesbian interludes with Anne-Marie back in our own bedroom.

Amy got up long enough to hug and kiss her other lovers, and the three naked women shared a long group hug and kiss before Kathy and Anne bounced off to the bedroom, hand-in-hand. Amy thought for a minute about joining them, but after some indecision she snuggled up upon my chest to hug and kiss me. It was an odd sort of situation for her, and for a moment she was even willing to talk about it.

"You should go join Kathy and Anne-Marie." I gently suggested. "Isn't that what this evening was supposed to be about?"

"Sort of..." she admitted, "Anne's been wanting to join us for awhile. Kathy's kiss in the pool at that party really got her hot and bothered afterward. It was making her masturbate like crazy from that point afterwards! We teased her a lot earlier this evening when we were shaving her in the bathroom. Kathy wanted to eat her out right then, but I talked her into waiting, to keep her aroused enough to dance her best for you tonight. She wanted you too, to share your cock as well. And me too, I guess. I'm the new girl around here. I was in love with Kathy too, wanting her during our workouts together, especially here when we danced for each other naked. To have her, I needed then to have you as well, and I was willing. I wanted to make love to Kathy, and she me, so I agreed to let you fuck me that first night as well. I decided to submit myself to allow you to fuck me just so that I could fuck and be fucked by her, but now I don't know who or whom I love. Now ... tonight, I think I'm starting to understand that it is you that I most love. I still love Kathy too, and I know that she loves you as well, but I feel that I need you now more ... and that my need and love for you is greater now than my desire for her. Am I wrong feeling this way? Is this just going to cause us pain? I don't want to force you to end up choosing between us."

"No Amy. I love you too, as much now as I do Kathy. If you can share me, then I can share my love between you both, if you both are willing to make it work. The part of Kathy that I loved, and still do love, doesn't seem to be always with us. In fact, I've only rarely seen the real woman that I desire that's buried deep within her. We share sex, but not much else and usually never her feelings, wishes or any inner non-physical desires. I think that is the hidden Kathy that you love as well and would prefer to share equally with me ... but I don't know if we'll ever find that rather special woman again."

Amy tenderly kissed me and then began to slither down my chest, licking and kissing as she moved, so that she could suck me once more into life. She was more than talented enough to accomplish this, but I decided to press the issue a bit and get a few answers from my lover before she became too distracted.

"Amy, so you love me then?" I enquired, while my hands caressed her long smooth dark hair just as her lips began to kiss and suck my cock.

"Yes. Kurt, I do love you. So very much already and more so with every day! Enough so to already want to bear your baby when you're willing to bless me with it. You've been sad lately and worried about money, but I can see inside your heart and know that you a good man, perhaps one of the best and that I could never find a kinder man to love." Her dark eyes bored straight into mine with abject adoration and lust as her mouth opened to admit my penis into her mouth to more properly adore and worship it.

"Then tell me all about the dancing at Platinum Girls." I tried to sound stern and my rather submissive lover lowered her eyes away from mine in shame and she gave my cockhead several light kisses and then gently rubbed my penis across her lips and cheeks as she delicately kissed my balls. I thought that she wouldn't answer, but at last she did, softly kissing my cock as if in penance. She could deny me nothing.

"It was entirely my fault, Kurt ... my love." She whimpered, rubbing my penis sensuously across every inch of the smooth skin of her face as her mouth and tongue kissed and licked my testicles lovingly. "We'd all, well most of the women from the exercise group, helped to get Courtney a dancer's job there. She was just good enough to make the grade and then we just went that first Friday night to watch her dance there for the first time to cheer her on. She then told the Stage Mom that Anne-Marie and Kathy were much better dancers than she was, and that I was the very best she ever seen. The Club Manager then bet us $1000 that I couldn't beat out their best premier dancer, but I could ... easily even!"

Yeah ... I had no doubts at all about that!

"And then he offered you all jobs, dancing Friday and Saturday nights while I was working late?"

"He did ... and my love, you needed the money! We didn't do this for us ... we all did it just for you! And Anne-Marie too! She gave over all of her own share of tips, drink commissions and private table dance fees too, but not Courtney though. Selfish stupid little cunt! It was just the four of us, Kathy, Anne-Marie, Teresa and me. Teresa's only working one night a week, doing a special mother-daughter act with Courtney, but she helped contribute a bit, maybe about half of her money. We had to do this, for you ... and for Jason. You didn't know it, he wouldn't tell you, but he was going nearly bankrupt himself trying to help you finish the house. Yes, you were paying him, but not enough to match his real expenses. He's been lying to you too, being a friend, because he knew that you didn't have a dime left and the bills just kept on coming in. Far, far more than he ever expected or feared. Enough to put him into debt also, just so that he could help you. He didn't want us to know, but Kathy found out the truth by accident when she overheard a phone conversation Jason was having with one of your other friend's ... someone called 'the Lump'."

Jason had been acting evasive lately and the work this month had been going terribly slowly. I'd given him every cent I could spare but I thought I could sense in his eyes that these checks were never enough by even half. Why hadn't he just told me?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.