In a Secret Garden - Cover

In a Secret Garden

Copyright© 2012 by Stultus

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A divorced man's love luck slowly begins to change for the better, once he finds his own secret garden and prepares for a happier future while dark clouds of danger threaten all around him. Will his new lovers also find that this is the role that they've been waiting their lives for? A long novel length Romance/Mystery/Adventure EOTW story with lots of codes used, mostly involving erotic D/s role-playing between consenting adults. Slow... but much sex!

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Romantic   Reluctant   Mind Control   Hypnosis   Magic   Lesbian   Post Apocalypse   Humor   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Swinging   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   Oriental Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Exhibitionism   Body Modification   Needles   Slow   Violence   Prostitution  

Standing outside of Louis' once more, we did eventually ease up on the kissing long enough to make a pair of quick phone calls. Kathy nervously phoned a girlfriend to let her know that she was 'getting lucky' with her date and might be gone for a day or two. I in turn called Garry to arrange to have him meet us on the other side of the hill from my house with his car. That area of land was all vacant semi-wilderness, sort of a small local preserve area of about fifty undeveloped acres or so of mostly loose rock and cactus covered small hills and isolated scrub brush. We planned to park both of our cars at my house and then hike around the back hill to a nearby dirt road where Garry would be waiting for us far out of sight from the main county road.

Garry also arranged for a marked police car to sweep the nearby area for the vehicle that the gangsters had been driving (the car had no visible plates and was probably stolen) to see if anyone was still tailing us from a distance. Apparently no one was. My friend then gave us a lift in his patrol car for a brief drive down I-35 to the Whisper Lodge, a notorious nearby hot sheet motel with a reputation for hosting local prostitutes. Kathy tried to act along with the part, blatantly and seductively applying some fresh lipstick while I collected our room key and gave the pimply teenaged check a knowing wink.

The look of panic and hysteria was entirely gone from Kathy's face now, replaced by a different sort of almost childish amused look. She was giggling near constantly now too, as if she were a young schoolgirl being carried off to some sordid secret assignation. Instead of feeling in fear for her life, it was as if everything was now just one great big silly game to be enjoyed! It was an amusing act really, but this wasn't quite the behavior from Kathy I had expected.

We gave Garry our room telephone number and he agreed to keep a watch outside in the parking lot for at least another half hour to make sure that no one had followed us. He was off-duty anyway, being in charge of day shift operations, but he was going to stick around awhile to help the night patrol officers in looking for the gang for at least a few more hours. He'd also make sure that his officers kept an active and very visible presence in our subdivision over the next few days.


We still didn't have anything resembling a long range plan yet, let alone an immediate short term one, but we settled into our room (at the nightly rate, not the hourly one) and I inspected the tired worn out bed sheets while fighting to open up our inexpensive bottle of champagne. Kathy at once encamped off into the small bathroom and from the sounds of things (and loud giggles) she was giving her face a quick wash and taking a quick piss.

"Hey, John..." she barked from behind the closed door as I heard the toilet flush, "I'd better see that money you promised right there on the nightstand or it's going to be a long lonely night for you! You'd better have that cash whipped out and ready to go, or else nothing else will get whipped out ... and I'll be back on that street corner!"

Huh? Now where did that come from? Sure I'd made the snarky comment that only prostitutes and their johns ever came to this hot-sheet no-tell motel, but I hadn't quite expected Kathy to take this to heart. It was a room with a double bed, and I frankly hadn't even expected her to be sharing mine. We were just folks on the run, hiding here to escape from some crazy gangbangers with guns, and not a wild night of tawdry passion. Or so I thought, but I decided to play along with her for the moment. Probably she was just joking with me too! I decided to find out!

"Hey, I'm paying good money for you, you lazy ass whore, so get your worn-out ass back in here! You promised me a full trip around the world for my twenty dollars and I'm going to get my money's worth!"

"You'll get the deluxe package alright loverboy, but if you want me to suck your cock again after it's been in my ass then that's going to cost you extra ... another five big ones! What do you take me for, a cheap whore? Let me see it on the nightstand!"

Damn ... well she wasn't backing down a bit. We had been snogging earlier hot and heavy before the gangsters showed up, maybe she did want some stress relief in bed? I was really curious now to see how far she'd carry the act!

"Hurry up bitch, I don't have all night to wait for your lazy whore ass to get in here. It's gash for cash sweetheart, so get your tail in here!"

I laughed menacingly and laid out the twenty-five dollars on the nightstand on her side of the bed. Slowly the bathroom door opened and my 'street corner girl' emerged from out of the bathroom. Only my bedside lamp on my nightstand was lit so the atmosphere was sufficiently dim and erotic. Kathy was still wearing her thin red silk chemise and very obviously nothing else. It just barely covered her hips and ass and her nipples were extremely prominent as they poked through the thin garment. She raised up a leg strategically and pointed a toe seductively at me before slinking over to count her money, giving me a very good view of her naked bare ass. She tucked the money away inside of her purse before sliding up next to me upon the covers of the bed. I was still dressed, but not for much longer.

"Find us something suitably sleazy and nasty on the TV, loverboy, and I'll see if I can get the rest of you ready for some fun. I promised you a trip around the world in bed and that's just what you're going to get!" She giggled, giving my earlobe a kiss while her fingers started to unfasten both my shirt and my pants.

"That's a good, sweet little whore!" I complimented, as Kathy began to unzip my jeans with her teeth. "Now take that nice big and fat cock into your slutty mouth and make me nice and hard. I want my full twenty-five dollars worth you cheap slut and that includes every hole you've got ... and you'd better give me a damn good cleanup with your mouth and swallow after each time or it won't just be your pimp giving you a good bitch slapping!"

A few moments later my pants were off and my cock was in Kathy's mouth about as deeply as it could comfortably reach. I found us a suitable nasty fuck flick on the satellite TV and my pretend whore for the night demonstrated that with a little practice that she could indeed take my cock all the way down into her throat, with her lips pressed as tight against my groin as she could force them. She continued to deep throat me for awhile until I grunted and granted her permission to swallow my cum.

I thought that she'd drop the act by about this point but she just sucked my cock even harder as I came inside of her mouth and she swallowed it all down without the slightest hesitation.

"That's a good whore! Drink it all down ... you know you love it!"

"I do!" Kathy giggled, "Whores just love to suck cock and drink cum! Now I'm going to suck you all nice and hard again so that you can start fucking me ... and I want you to call your whore 'Trixie'! You promised to fill up every nasty little hole I have ... and there are no refunds if you're not man enough to handle the job!"

Nope, the game or rather the role-playing act was set and she stuck to it like glue.


It took all night and a good portion of the next morning, but I managed to complete my entire world tour of all of Kathy's scenic attractions ... each at least twice! Then we had ourselves a long nap and after first paying for another night's stay, we resumed right where we'd left off.

If fact, I doubted if I was talking to 'Kathy' at all at any point all that night or even most of the next day. Anytime I'd start to talk to her seriously she'd just giggle and try to divert my attention with more sex, usually successfully. I was willing to be diverted, and enjoyed the most sex filled weekend I'd probably ever had in my entire life (especially my married life) but I was becoming increasingly certain that it wasn't really with 'Kathy' anymore, and instead I was doing her alter-ego 'Trixie the Slut'. It wasn't entirely what I had expected ... but it was an awful lot of fun!

Yep, no doubt about it ... it was far and away the best first date I'd ever had in my entire life, even if it wasn't quite with the same woman I'd started the weekend with!


It was just about dinner time on Saturday and hunger made us decide to finally give the wild monkey sex a rest, or at least let us take a break long enough to get a good meal inside us.

I was pretty much too pooped to pop anytime soon again, but 'Trixie' (or was she back to being just Kathy now?) was nestled up comfortably with her head on my stomach just close enough that her tongue could occasionally flick against my cockhead. Her fingers were still casually caressing and stroking my shaft and balls, but without any particular enthusiasm, similar to what my hand was doing across her bare breasts, teasing and stimulating her long dark and erect nipples.

"How soon will Garry get here? We might need to start getting dressed! Nasty street whores love drinking cum, but I need to get something slightly more substantial in my stomach now... food ... so that I can of course drink some more cum later!" She emphasized the word food by giving my cockhead a little nibble.

"Would you like to talk a little bit about last night, or even give me a bit of an introduction to your special friend Trixie? I'm not objecting mind you, I did rather enjoy last night and today ... but a few things were rather unexpected."

"No ... not now. Let's just call her an old intimate friend that tends to reappear in my life whenever I'm really stressed out or frightened and I can't cope with being myself anymore." She then giggled again and took me once again entirely in her mouth and swirled her tongue evilly all around it. My comatose penis unbelievable began to twitch with life again and moments later she was sucking me hard again once more when a knock on the door came.

It was Garry, and Kathy hopped out of bed and answered the door completely naked, undoubtedly giving my old high school and college friend a surprise unexpected eyeful of all of her charms. Her nipples were still rock hard and poking straight out and her vaginal lips and short landing strip of pubic hair were sopping wet and obviously matted with sexual juices.

"Hi, you must be Kurt's friend. I'm Trixie!" She giggled in the manner of an utterly brainless blonde bimbo, giving her hips and tits a little swing for emphasis. "A cheap street whore that he picked up last night. Kathy's in the bathroom and she'll be ready to go in a minute, unless Kurt feels like sharing, but that will then cost him another twenty-five dollars for me to do a threesome! I may be cheap but I don't give it away!"

She gave me a wink and then she turned around and gave her butt a seductive wiggle as she walked calmly and reclaimed her camisole from the floor and she casually sauntered towards the bathroom, to get dressed and once more become Kathy, the prim and proper banking officer. Trixie, her alter-ego for role-playing as a common street whore, didn't care about her modesty in the slightest. She was still 'in-role' pretending to be a cheap prostitute until the very moment the bathroom door closed, and I'd have been willing to bet that if I had told her to stop and get her ass back on the bed, that she'd have let Garry do her ... well, assuming I paid the extra money!

Garry and I had actually double-teamed quite a few girls back in college. One old girlfriend of ours had subscribed to the 'more the merrier' school of sex and loved threesomes and moresomes, and even outright gangbangs where quite a few of our teammates all did her in turn during a few very memorable parties. That was history however and I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to have that sort of situation happening again these days. This was something else that Kathy and I needed to talk about pretty soon, and fairly seriously!

"Nice ass and tits." My old friend casually commented as I quickly threw my own clothes on and we waited for Kathy to clean up and resume her own natural persona. Not that I was entirely sure what part of Kathy was an act and what was her real personality anymore.

"Very!" I agreed. "She's also very much into erotic fantasy and role-playing. I think she had a very rough scare last night and this was just her way to escape and hide from it all for a little while. Or I hope so. Still, she's a lot more fun to be around than Kelly ever was ... and not just while fucking!"

"That's the truth. Your ex was so scared of showing her body off in public that she only ever wore one-piece suits that hid everything when swimming in your old backyard pool, and that's with a high private fence too. I don't think I ever saw her in a bikini and if she ever showed off a hint of a nipple by mistake she would have been mortified ... especially in public. Kathy seems to be much less ... inhibited. She reminds me of Julianne. No inhibitions at all and we were great in bed, but not-so-good when we're clothed, mores' the pity. I'm starting to miss her again."

"No, Kelly didn't even own a bikini and never even exposed her tits once in private to sunbathe. Hell, she didn't even have any sexy lingerie either, and she was so self-conscious about her body that she always made me turn off all of the lights in the bedroom whenever we fucked! I had to explain to her once while watching a sitcom what a 'nooner' was and she couldn't believe that some women actually wanted to have sex during the daytime!"

"I still don't know why you married her. She wasn't called 'Frigid Freihoff' at college for nothing. You didn't knock her up, so why did you let her trap you?"

"Long story bud, but for awhile we thought that there was a bun in the oven and I did the honorable thing and proposed. There was no way in hell she was ever going to agree get an abortion. Then by the time that we knew she wasn't actually pregnant, we'd already told our families and made most of the arrangements, so we just followed the path of least resistance and got married anyway. It was an ok marriage, she wasn't a complete bitch and I wasn't much of an asshole and we mostly got along alright, most of the time ... even if she didn't really like sex very much or often. If I'd been a little neater and she'd have spread her legs a lot more often then we'd probably still be married. It could have been worse. So, is there any activity happening at home?"

"Just a couple of slow drive-bys without stopping down the county road. In a different car, so it might not even be them, but I wouldn't bet on it. They took off for good, late last night when one of our units flashed the red and blue lights on them and then popped the siren to chase them away. If I were them, I'd be smart enough to know that it's not safe here and I'd bug back to some rat hole in Houston. They'll be back, but I think they'll let the heat cool for awhile first."

"That will give us some time to think and prepare better anyway. I'd rather not get caught almost flatfooted again in the middle of the night!"

Kathy reappeared from the bathroom after her quick shower and was dressed once more in her camisole top and jeans. The bra remained absent from underneath her top and her firm breasts displayed extremely little sag and swayed in a gentle but tantalizing manner as she left the hotel room with us and we drove a short ways further south to New Braunfels for a nice large dinner at a semi-famous German hofbrau.

My girlfriend wasn't much in the mood for conversation but at least we were eating with Kathy, and not Trixie the Slut.


"Things alright? I mean are you more or less yourself at the moment?" I enquired, right after Garry excused himself to the rest room for a few minutes. Kathy's extremely firm nipples from her braless tits had been on rampant display through her blouse right in front of him at the dinner table for the last half hour. Understandably he had a raging hard-on bulging the front of his pants that was virtually impossible to miss.

"I'm me. I know Garry's had his eyes on my nips all evening ... well let him look to his heart's content because I'm not at all ashamed of them. He's also a nice enough guy that's definitely been a real friend to you and we both owe him for his help. A nice view is a small enough payback, but let's have the rest of this talk when we get back to the motel ... and are alone and in private."

"Going back to the motel is fine ... it's a safe enough place, but we need to decide what happens tomorrow and the day after that! For starters, it's probably not safe for you to go home. Hell, it's probably not safe for me to return home either! Do you need to stay with a girlfriend? If we were in a relationship, and if you were my girlfriend, maybe we'd have a few more options ... so I guess we need to decide where we are today first ... and plan for tomorrow next. Especially if Trixie, and not Kathy, is going to do all or most of the talking once more after we get back to the motel."

"You don't like Trixie." Kathy pouted while she reexamined her dinner place to gather up the remaining scraps on her plate.

"I like Trixie fine, actually quite a lot ... but I won't even pretend to love her. She's very fun in bed, obviously, but she's not the sort of person I would want to start a long term committed relationship with. Bang her like cheap drum every weekend, absolutely ... but she's not the woman I would prefer to share the rest of my life with."

I'm not sure if Kathy was offended or just surprised by my honesty and she was taken aback for a few moments, almost long enough for Garry to return from the rest room.

"Yes, I like being Trixie. She's almost the oldest and dearest friend that I have, but that's for playtime and now we're being serious ... and right now I just want a double helping of dessert!"

I bought us all an assortment of pies and we finished our meal in relative silence.


We climbed back into Garry's police car and we confirmed arrangements to be picked up at about noon the next day. Kathy should have normally gone to work tomorrow, Monday morning, but her boss the Chief Operating Officer was already aware of the telephone threats she'd received last week. He'd received some too. Garry, in his official law enforcement capacity, had already called her boss and informed him that new and alarming physical threats had been made against her, including an attempted kidnapping, and that for now, she was being placed in protective custody. This was all more or less true and not even much of an exaggeration. Kathy also had a good enough relationship with her boss that her absence, for up to two weeks, would not count against her sick or vacation time, of which she actually had plenty of both, and which could be used in a lengthier emergency.

For now, the idea of a week's absence from work (paid) suited her just fine.


Garry let us back off at our no-tell motel dive and he tried not to look too disappointed when he wasn't invited come back inside with us to play. Kathy and I stripped and got back into bed but decided to finish our 'relationship' chat first before our naughty bits got too hot and bothered for intelligent conversation. Besides, for a few moments at least, I was still speaking with Kathy and not her slutty alter ego.

I'm fairly open to any number of things within a relationship, but they all need to be discussed in advance and some rules set first!

"You first," Kathy started, snuggling her nice tits against my broad chest while she surfed the three available satellite porn channels, stopping at a scene featuring three women in tender lesbian embraces. She giggled and purred, now substituting my stiffening cock in her fingers for the remote control. I'd need to talk fast, I thought I could already hear Trixie's inane giggle starting to return.

"Ok. I get the feeling that 'Trixie the Slut', as you call her, is sort of a role that you put on like a coat when things get too crazy for you to cope any longer. Kathy's a brilliant and smart woman ... but your loving little Trixie doesn't seem to have a brain in her entire head. When you're her ... you don't have to think, or even pretend to be a woman who can think! When 'Trixie' offered herself to Garry earlier, he just about took you up on the offer, and I just might have paid the $25 to let him, in some moods! I need to be brutally frank here, Garry is my oldest and best friend and we've shared or swapped girlfriends before ... numerous times actually, but right at this particular moment, I don't particular want to share ... I want you all to myself ... or rather, I want Kathy. But I'm not sure if she's currently available."

Kathy eased up with her attentions on my cock and even turned her head a bit closer to mine so that she could see my eyes better. Perhaps Kathy was still mentally in charge at the moment after all.

"I'm sorry if I scared you with the whole Trixie the Slut game, but you acted like you were getting into it too and that just got me even more wound up, worked up and excited. Sometimes I'm a frustrated wannabe actress and I've always been a sucker for erotic fantasy role-playing games in the bedroom. It's like Hollywood 'method acting' gone crazy-silly, and I just start to live the role and my brain turns itself right off the moment my clit gets involved. I'm sorry if I got carried away and took it a bit too far and really over flaunted myself, but last night I got really scared and needed an escape into fantasy badly. Sometimes I need Trixie, and she needs me too."

"Well, you were certainly in character!" I laughed. "No, you were fine ... and Garry wasn't a bit offended, but it would be cruel to keep teasing him ... eventually. No ... I actually found it all very amusing actually. Something different... very different from the sex I'd had with my ex. The only acting she ever did was to pretend that she wasn't bored while she was just lying still in a motionless heap on her back in bed waiting for me to hurry up and get done!"

"So, you'd want a relationship with Kathy, with me? Why? You've probably decided that I'm half-crazy by now."

"Ok ... yes! I do want a relationship. Very much so! Besides, I think all women are crazy in some way or another. I've mentioned that I'm relatively recently divorced. We separated for good a year ago, as of late next month, and the decree has been final for four months or so. There wasn't a lot of pain or emotional trauma ... it was really a disturbingly polite and civil divorce, if there is any such thing! I think she already has a live-in boyfriend now and no I am no longer pining for her in any way, so this is not a rebound relationship! As for parameters, I don't mind you showing yourself off. You are an extremely beautiful woman and I won't get jealous if you flaunt what you've got, but Trixie is going to need some limits. Even for Garry, it's just look only unless we both agree otherwise."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.